Vegas Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taegul
Taegul
31 Followers

"Steph's good with her hands, isn't she?" I asked. Jennifer opened her eyes ready to respond until she stared right at my crotch leaving her momentarily speechless. "Sometimes she works over my whole body leaving my cock for last. Then she rubs my cock nice and slow at first, gradually going faster and faster til I explode all over her tits."

Jennifer licked her lips and responded without missing a beat, "That sounds delicious, Rob, but I don't have a cock, I have a pussy. I have a real wet pussy. Has Steph massaged a wet pussy before? Has she rubbed another woman's clit before? Has she felt another woman cum before?"

Steph had a huge grin on her face now. She grabbed both of Jennifer's cheeks and slid both thumbs down to her pussy, barely touching the bikini covering her. She did small circles with both thumbs across her pussy, applying barely enough pressure to tease Jennifer's pussy. Steph wanted to drag out the teasing even longer. She slid her hands down Jennifer's legs, rubbing gently the whole way down. When she got down to her feet, I motioned to Jennifer to roll over. Jennifer laid face up as Steph started to massage her feet. Jennifer's positive feedback was unmistakable as soft moans of pleasure escaped her lips. They both made eye contact with each other as Stephanie started kissing her feet. Jennifer gave a naughty smile of approval and Steph started sucking on one of her big toes.

Jennifer was getting too excited and slid her hand down her bikini to rub her pussy. I knelt down above her and pulled both her hands up and over her head. She resisted a little but gave in rather quickly, I knew the teasing would be more intense now and so did Steph. Steph started kissing her way back up Jennifer's leg slowly. Jennifer was squirming but I held her hands tight. Steph made it up to Jennifer's pussy and kissed her over the bikini a few times. She started licking her pussy over the fabric as she slid her fingers under the bikini on both her hips. Jennifer was squirming much harder now as her pussy was begging to be released. I had to readjust my weight to keep her hands pinned as Steph gave her a few more licks. Steph started to kiss up her belly now. She slowly kissed her way up to Jennifer's right breast. Poor Jennifer was so worked up, her nipples were hard as a rock and pointing straight up in the air. Steph grabbed a hold of her left breast and started flicking her tongue over her right nipple. She gently started sucking on it and tugging gently with her lips. Jennifer closed her eyes again, her pussy was drenched as she moaned under her breath. Steph moved over to her other nipple and started sucking on it to. She again stretched Jennifer's nipple up as she sucked it firmly. Steph pinched both of her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers as she started kissing her way back down Jennifer's belly.

Steph released her nipples and slid her hands down to Jennifer's waist. She grabbed a hold of the bikini and slid it off Jennifer. I could see that it was completely soaked from her aching pussy. Steph brought the bikini back up to Jennifer's face.

"Damn Jen, these are soaked the whole way through! You're a horny little thing aren't you?"

"Oh please, Stephanie, no more. Please make me cum now. I can't take it anymore!" she begged.

"I'll make you cum, Jen, but you have to clean this bikini first."

She lowered the bikini to Jennifer's mouth, and she started licking it like a starved woman. Steph slid it into her mouth and Jen started sucking her own juice from the bikini. She moaned as she tasted herself, sucking it as hard as she could. Satisfied with her cooperation, Steph threw the bikini against the wall and slid back down Jennifer. Her finger traced over Jen's wet pussy. She parted her lips with two fingers and gently rubbed her clit with her other hand. Steph slowly slid a finger inside her and started licking her clit. Jennifer threw her head back and her resistance to my hold lessened. Steph parted Jen's pussy with her tongue and lapped up all her juices. I released Jennifer's hands and she slid them down to her waist. Steph raised both her hands and they both grabbed hold of each other, interlocking their fingers.

While Steph worked on her pussy, I reached down to play with her nipples. Jennifer's hips were slowly gyrating as she tried to fuck Steph's tongue. As I rubbed both of her nipples, I leaned down and started kissing Jennifer. Her tongue forcefully pushed against mine and I could still taste her sex on her breath. She kissed me with a forceful desperation that showed just how worked up she was. Steph kept licking and sucking on her pussy at a feverish pace as Jennifer moaned into my mouth. Jennifer pulled her hands away from Steph's and started squeezing her tits when she suddenly pulled away from our kiss and looked down at Steph.

"Oh fuck, Stephanie, you're gonna make me cum! Oooohh that's it! Tongue my pussy faster. Oh God, you're gonna make me explode on your face. Mmmmmmmmmm. Fuck yes. Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum, Steph! Fuuuuuuuck! AHHHHHHHHH!"

Jennifer arched her back from the intense pleasure as waves of orgasms rippled through her body. With Steph's face buried in Jennifer's pussy, she let out a scream of pleasure. Steph's head was practically thrashing between Jennifer's legs when she heard her cry out from the orgasm overwhelming her. Steph licked up all that she could as Jennifer gradually came down from her orgasmic high.

Jennifer reached down and grabbed hold of Steph's hands again, but this time she pulled Steph, dragging her up her body to kiss her. They kissed each other with reckless abandon for a minute or so before Jennifer stood up and pulled Steph up with her. They continued to kiss as Jen pulled Steph's top off. She rubbed Steph's tits and started sucking on her nipples, tugging on them with her lips as Steph had done to her. Jen slid down her body until she was on her knees and at direct eye level with Steph's shorts. Jen slid the shorts down to the ground and Steph stepped out of them. Steph was obviously worked up because I could see her pussy glistening from all the excitement she was feeling. Jen stroked Steph's pussy a few times with her finger before telling her to sit down.

Steph sat down and spread her legs, inviting Jen to come play, but she stood up and walked over to me instead. She slid her fingers under my shirt and lightly dragged her nails up my chest, dragging my shirt up also. She grabbed hold of my shirt and pulled it off over my head. She started kissing her way down my body until she was on her knees again. She slid her hands over my shorts and rubbed my cock a few times as a naughty grin formed on her face. I was fully erect and hard as a rock when she slid my shorts down. She grabbed a hold of my shaft and stroked a couple of times while staring up at me. She brought her mouth to the tip and started gently rubbing my head on her lips. Still holding me just below the head, she opened her lips and took the tip of my aching cock inside. She held me like that in her lips while she used her tongue to lightly stroke the underside of my head. I looked over at Steph who seemed to really enjoy watching this girl work me like this. Steph's hand was between her legs and rubbing her pussy while she watched the show.

Still holding my cock in her hand, Jen stood up and started walking back to Steph, pulling me along with her. She had me sit down side by side next to Steph. Jen knelt down facing us and put one hand on Steph's chest and her other hand on mine. She pushed her weight against us causing us to both lay back as she fell on top of us. She slid back down and grabbed my cock again. This time she slid her mouth all the way down and back up again several times coating my penis with her saliva. She shifted her body so she was facing Steph's pussy as she slowly stroked my cock with her right hand. Jen started licking Steph while sliding her hand up and down my throbbing cock. Steph's neck was straining to look down at Jen eating her out but the pleasure was too intense. She closed her eyes and threw her head back, moaning in pleasure as Jen worked her clit. I knew Steph liked to be able to watch her pussy being eaten so I slid my arm under her head to support it. With her head on my arm I was able to reach around to her nipple which I started rubbing between my thumb and forefinger.

Steph looked down at Jen buried between her legs and Jen was staring into Steph's eyes with pure lust. That's when Steph started talking to her.

"You like the taste of my wet pussy don't you? You're a naughty little girl too, huh? Oooohhh suck on my clit. That's it Jen, tongue fuck my pussy just like that. Oh fuck, Rob, she's licking me so good. Horny little slut can stroke that fat hard-on of yours and still tongue fuck me so good. Damn, that's a good girl, keep licking it my little slut."

I could see the smile forming on Jen's face as she kept eating Steph out. She liked being talked to like this and she increased the pace on Steph's pussy. Jen took her hand off my cock and grabbed Steph's hand. She guided it back to my cock and Steph took over the stroking duty. Steph's ass was coming up off the ground as she tried to put her hips into the facial fucking she was receiving. Lying between her legs, Jen put her elbows on the ground and grabbed Steph's ass, holding her pussy up in the air in front of her. Steph's feet and shoulder's were the only things touching the ground. She spread her feet as wide as she could, inviting Jen's tongue to go as deep as she could. Jen accepted the invitation and started eating her out at a frantic pace. With her hips in the air, Steph could see Jen eating her out better than ever and it drove her crazy.

Steph still had enough concentration to work my cock some more, but Jen was in a feeding frenzy and I could tell that Steph was getting increasingly distracted. Steph's pace on my cock was less consistent as Jen brought her closer to cumming. Steph was moaning like crazy as the pleasure was building inside her. She finally let go of me and started rubbing her pelvis just above her clit.

"JEN!" she screamed. "You're gonna make me cum in that sweet little mouth of yours. Oh, FUCK! I'm almost there Jen, keep licking that cunt my little slut!"

At that moment, Jen brought her right hand to her mouth and quickly slid her first two fingers inside, lubricating them. She pulled them out soaking wet and as she quickly resumed eating Steph out, she slid both fingers right up her ass. Jen rapidly fingered Steph's ass in and out while licking her pussy. Steph wasn't expecting this and gasped as the pleasure overwhelmed her. I started pinching her nipple hard and pulling it upwards to add to her sensory overload. I could see her eyes roll back as the orgasm hit her hard. She screamed out in pleasure as the orgasm tore through her body. She kept screaming as wave after wave of pleasure rocked through her. Her body shook violently against Jen's face as she came, flooding Jen who was gasping for air and Steph's love juice at the same time. Steph was normally a wet cummer but this was the most intense orgasm I'd ever seen her have. Steph's screams gradually quieted to soft purrs as she reached down to hold Jen's face which was still in her pussy.

Jen lifted her head up showing us how soaked her chin still was. She climbed up Steph until they were face to face. They both had wicked grins on their faces as their mouths met and started kissing each other with great passion. Steph held Jen's face in her hands as they kissed and she started tracing her tongue around Jen's chin, licking her own sex off her. They kissed a little more before Jen pulled away from Steph and gave me a sexy stare.

"Say Stephanie, you don't mind if I fuck that big hard cock that's attached to your boyfriend do you?" she asked.

"Of course I don't mind. I can tell he's wanting to hit that target of yours, sweetie. So go ahead and fuck him with that tight little body of yours."

Jen crawled over to me and moved her mouth up to my cock. I was still hard as ever and it was standing straight up. She guided her mouth down on to it and slid all the way down my shaft. She worked me a few times before pulling off and stroking it a few times. She climbed up on top of me and grabbed my penis, lowering herself down to it slowly. Her pussy slowly parted as my head slid inside her. She eased down on it slowly, taking all of me inside her a few times. Her pussy was real tight on my cock as she developed a slow and steady rhythm. Steph sat across from us, slowly rubbing her pussy as she watched us.

"Oh fuck, Steph! You're a lucky girl to have a nice hard cock like this to play with. That feels so good in my pussy, Robert, so big and hard. You like how my pussy feels wrapped around that stiff cock of yours? You just love fucking a tight, wet pussy don't you? Ooohhh, that's it Rob! Keep fucking my little pussy."

She leaned down to kiss me as I continued to push deep inside her. Her breasts rubbed back and forth on my chest as she rocked forward and back. She lifted herself back up, dragging her nails down my chest as she sat up. She started rubbing her breasts and squeezing her nipples as she continued to impale herself on my cock. I looked over at Steph again and saw that her eyes were closed and she was rubbing much faster already. Steph was biting her lip as she fingered her pussy and looked like she was building up for another explosion.

Jennifer climbed off me and got on her hands and knees. I assumed the position right behind her and started sliding my cock back inside her warm pussy. We were both facing Steph now and she was staring back at us as her pace quickened even more. Jen started moaning as I thrust harder and faster into her. Steph stood up and stepped in front of Jen. She had a look of pure ecstasy on her face as Jen lifted her head getting ready to eat her out again. But Steph pushed her head back down and climbed over her until she was straddling her lower back. She was right in front of me and rapidly fingering her pussy. She threw her head back as she finger fucked herself and I knew she was about to cum again. Her moaning became loader and again turned into screaming as another orgasm hit her. I was ravaging Jen's pussy now as Steph climaxed and started cumming down on to Jen's target. Steph yelled out as the pleasure overwhelmed her and she soaked the small of Jen's back.

The sight of Steph cumming again was too much and it sent me over the edge. I pulled out of Jen and Steph jumped off and grabbed a hold of my cock. She started jacking it hard as I let go with a huge load of cum all over Jen's tattoo. She kept stroking me as stream after stream shot out. I emptied my whole load where Steph had just cum and Jen was loving every bit of it.

Steph let go of me and started licking up all that she could from Jen's tattoo. Jen almost sounded angry.

"Don't you dare take it all Steph, save some of it for me too!"

Steph just kept licking until it was all gone, but she didn't swallow. With a mouth full of our cum, she leaned forward and started kissing Jen's mouth. Jen returned the kiss hungrily as the cum swirled between their tongues. Jen jumped up and started licking the last of it off my cock until it was completely clean. She had a big smile on her face.

"That was the best workout I've had in a while," Jennifer said.

We all took a quick shower and got dressed, pretty much exhausted from the exercise. It was a great vacation we were having, but it was just getting started...

Taegul
Taegul
31 Followers
12