Vegas in Kellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

There is a thing where human touch nurtures us on a deep level. It put me back into moments of being intimate with boyfriends. All the stress of loneliness started to warm up under his touch.

He put on a condom and started humping me in missionary position. His wet lips were nuzzling on my neck. His body was rubbing over mine. I let myself go into his arms. And then he came. I begged him to make me come as well. He simply rolled over and passed out to sleep almost instantly. I felt his penis. It was limp. My last thought was if I should blame the alcohol for not being able to come. Though, he had lasted only two minutes at most. I drifted into sleep. I felt relieved. The night was essentially over. I'd get my slumber and walk home the next morning.

The deep soothing sleep covered me with its blanket. I was too exhausted to go into dream states. I drifted into black outs and coming up for a moment to glimpse at the ceiling with the reflection of the city lights.

Sometime in the early morning, a bright flesh lit up the inside of my eyes lids in a livid red. "Fuck, he was taking photos of me." In the stupor of sleep, I reverted to the childish belief that keeping my eyes closed would make me invisible or somehow let me avoid the situation. My eyelids flashed orange-red again. I felt the sheets pulled from me. Based on the flash against my eye lids, he must have taken one straight up my pussy.

He walked away. I counted my breath half worrying that he was going to start again and half easing that it was over. Around twenty five, I had fallen back into sleep.

A couple hours later, I was again roused by fingers. He must have thought that I was still asleep. With my closed eyes, I could tell that it was a little brighter. The morning sun must have just come up a little bit. The fingers walked around my pussy left-right with the index and middle finger. Then, they squeezed my lower lips shut. There was a squeeze around the tendon of my hip abductors. A flat palm pressed against the pubic bone and moved my skin over the bone.

I almost moaned, but I was pretending to be asleep to see how far he would go. It didn't take long for his fingers to wiggle in between my lips, find the tunnel of love and its wetness. Realizing that I was wet – how could I not be? – the hands withdrew. And his dick entered me.

Something was odd about it. It felt thicker. It felt like it had a side poke. I blamed it on the lack of rubber. "Please, put a rubber on," I whispered.

The rolling laughter made it clear that this wasn't Dave. It was Chad inside of me. I should have realized the hairy, fat belly pressing on me. I had been too focused on my pussy and his cock. He grabbed my legs, put his arms into the crook of my knees and pinned my knees to the pillows left and right of my head. My pelvis tilted up. He rammed his cock into me. The angle let him penetrate me deeply. I was helpless pinned as a bundle onto the bed and could not even wiggle.

"I told you my dick would be in you before the rooster crowed," he said with superiority and disgust in his voice.

All night I had been groped and my pussy penetrated. Yet, I hadn't come a single time. He was fucking me hard. He had me already half way. It was hard to pull out now. I turned my head away and pretended the cute guy from the airport was fucking me. I painted a scene in a cabin on stilts at the shores of Hawaii with charms hanging from the ceiling and fluttering in the air. I dreamt of salty hair from the ocean.

And then Chad spurted his dark, bedeviled seed inside of me. His nasty sweat and breath enveloped me.

"Just a little more, I'm almost there," I cooed Chad.

"Fuck you, I'm done."

"C'mon, please, you got what you wanted."

"Get out."

"I'll do anything just make me come. I'm begging you."

"Yeah? Why don't you lick my dick clean? And I might make you come."

I crawled down the bed. I got between his hairy, fat legs. I put the limp penis in my mouth. He hadn't shaved his pubic hair. The hair tickled me. His penis tasted horribly salty and nasty. "Get it all bitch," he demeaned me. I moved my tongue around the bottom of his head. He was uncircumcised. The extra skin flap gave me a little to do.

"Take it all, wash it all," he demeaned roughly. I took his penis in my mouth. My lips went all the way down to his grizzly pubic hair. He pinched my nose shut. "Suck it all clean. I won't let go until you suck it clean. Suck hard." So, I started sucking and turning the dick around my tongue in circles. He hardened. That was apparently his plan. He let go of my nose. I realized that he wanted a blow job.

I moved my head up and down his shaft. My cheeks were puckered, because I know how to suck and hide my teeth like a good girl. Fully hard, I could only take half of his penis. He didn't like that. He twisted my hair into pig tails and then grabbed them like a motor bike handle. He pulled me up and down his dick without regard for his tip bouncing against my tonsils. I couldn't breathe. I tried to say so. My mouth was muffled. Spit started flowing out of my mouth from the gagging.

Luckily, he was getting close to coming. He pressed his cock hard against the back of my throat. My reflex made me struggle. He shot his load deep into my throat, so that I could not even spit it out. He jerked me down one more time harder and let go of me.

Still focused on wanting to come, especially after the hard work, I quivered, "my turn!"

"I said maybe. The answer is no. Now, get out. I got stuff to do."

The coldness took me by surprise. "I still need to come," I said weakly.

Being between his legs, he cocked his foot and simply pushed me out of the bed. I fell onto the floor naked in a horribly confused mess with spit all over my face. Dumbfounded, I repeated, "my pussy is hot."

"Damn bitch, you don't get the message, do you?" He got up in his naked glory, grabbed my dress, walked to the door, opened it, and threw my dress down the hallway. I rushed after my dress naked. There were empty champagne bottles outside of the other rooms and discarded dishes from room service. My dress was a little black, liquid pile.

I ran naked down the hallway with my feet flying in the air. I quickly pulled it over my head. From all the grabbing and booze on it, it was messed up. My shoes and purse flew in an arc outside the room. So, that was it. I got a glory full walk of shame through the hotel lobby.

Fresh faced people with golf hats and gloves watched me, completely out of place among the sober, regular people, walk in my little dress, my buttocks half covered, nipples standing up under the fabric walk bare foot through the casino to my Ipanema tower. I crashed on my bed and went to sleep. The last drops of Chad's and Dave's cum were still oozing out of me.

When I got home, I got myself tested. Thankfully, I was negative. I never get more than one drink anymore. I wear modest clothing. However, in the darkness of the night and solitude of my bed, I still fantasize of that night of being depraved and taken. The slutiness gets me so horny. I just wish that those boys at the club had given it to me bukakhe style. And once the orgasm subsides, I feel so horribly guilty about my thoughts.

------------------------------------------------

The story is based on the story "Vegas in Kellie" from kellie_beth. Check out her story. It is hot.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers