Vegas Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
The high roller trip kicks off in style.
1.5k words
3.96
55.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time to write a story about a sexual event. Every detail in this story is 100% true, except the names which are changed.

I was traveling on business and I got a call from one of my good friends and a former roommate of mine (several years ago), Matthias. He told me that his wife of 5 years and he were splitting up. After a lot of serious conversation, Matthias said that it was finally time for an often discussed but never enacted Vegas trip. While I live in the states, Matthias lives in Europe which has made get-togethers scarce.

As background on Matthias, he is German and a friend from college. He's 6'4", was an athlete, and happens to have a cock that is absurdly big. Having shared a single room dorm room I not only know this but have seen him with quite a few girls. He once told me he was 10", which is very believable, uncircumcised, and he is more thick than long.

Matthias also happens to be extremely wealthy. He starts planning a Vegas trip like none I have known -- 3,500 square foot suite, cabanas, Rolls Royce and driver for the whole trip etc. So I couldn't help brag to my wife about this "high rollers" trip, and she quickly became envious.

She told me she wanted to go, but I said there was no way as the last thing this guy needed after a divorce was to go to Vegas and feel like a third wheel. My wife, Brooke, knows Matthias very well. One of the three years Matthias and I were roommates, I was dating Brooke and the three of us hung out quite a bit. On one of my calls with Matthias, Brooke shouted out, "I want to go." Matthias said to bring her. I explained my "third wheel" concept but Matthias said tell Brooke to come but tell her that her only objective is to act as a wing man for him. I had a feeling things were going to get nuts in Vegas.

Brooke is 5'6", 125 lbs, and is half Asian. She has black hair, grey/green eyes. She looks like Phoebe Cates circa Fast Times at Ridgemont High. She has perfect firm real C cups with the tiniest nipples. And she has one tiny tattoo right next to her box. Her body is a spitting image of Anita Blond's, a porn star with pictures online if you want to get an idea.

Brooke had always been a wild child. I think it all stemmed from the fact that she developed early. When I first met her when she was age 12, she was already fully developed. She gained notoriety the following year when someone walked in on her blowing one of her camp counselors. Word got around quickly and she became ... uh ... popular.

The year after that at camp we hooked up. After that it was long distance but we stayed in touch. When I was younger it bothered me what a slut she was. And to add to that she's a terrible liar, so I always knew she was fucking a lot of guys. As an example (I didn't know this at the time; she told me years and years later when we were more comfortable in our situation) she told me that the day before she moved across the country to move in with me, she fucked two of the guys that she had been seeing as "going away presents." Imagine the day before your girl moves in with you, she cruises around town to get some last fucks in. I didn't know this till well after we were married. Now I love the fact that is such a slut.

After that life got pretty tame as Brooke became a housewife and a mother. During her normal life she seems like any other hot MILF, shepherding the kid around, grocery shopping and stuff.

The two months or so leading up to the trip Brooke went on a workout rampage. She went every night but late -- usually at 10 or 11pm and wouldn't come home until 1 or 2am. She said she didn't want to leave until our son went to sleep. One of my female friends who I chat with told me that there was zero chance that Brooke was working out for three hours starting that late. I never asked.

So we land in Vegas and the Rolls is waiting at the airport. On the way to the hotel, we call Matthias who is already at the pool cabana. He tells us when we get to the hotel to drop our bags at the desk and come straight to the cabana -- that there is a place to change there.

After we get there and say hello, Brooke grabs her swimsuit to change. However the changing area is basically a shower curtain that is about a foot and a half wide. You couldn't see her change but you could see enough to know which piece she was taking off and putting on when.

So Brooke typically wears pretty attractive bikinis -- usually sophisticated sexy but not slutty. She walked out in a slutty one, one I had not seen before. It was not a nonexistent bikinis contest type bikini but it was somewhere between that and sexy sophisticated. She walked out and Matthias just said without hesitation or embarrassment, "Holy Fuck." That clearly made Brooke happy.

After a while of eating a lot of drinking (2 bottles of champagne) and swimming we went upstairs. We decided to watch a movie; the suite had its own media room. Matthias grabbed the remote and started flipping through the hotel's porn movies. Matthias said we don't really have to watch this and that he was just curious to check out their collection. Brooke said, "Would you watch it if it were just the two of you guys here?" Brooke said because I promised Trevor -- that's me -- that I would do nothing to interfere with your "boys" activities.

Matthias did not miss a beat. Within a couple of minutes there was porn on the TV and the three of us were sitting there totally quiet. After several more minutes, Matthias, who is anything but humble, said, "This is ridiculous, I'm uncomfortable and we are all really good friends." He stood up dropped his swimsuit and exposed his huge cock and shaved balls. Brooke looked at him and said, "Well holy fuck to you too." He smiled and sat down.

At that point I knew what was going to happen. I knew Matthias has come to Vegas to fuck. Brooke's bikini was basically an announcement she wanted cock. I had nothing on my mind except the fact I was horny.

I grabbed Brooke's triangle top bikini, with each triangle being no bigger than the bottom of a Coke can, and I started sucking on one of her tits. She immediately reached over and started stroking Matthias's cock.

In less than a couple of minutes, Matthias picked her up threw her on the couch on her stomach pulled aside her bikini bottoms and started eating her out -- I think her ass too but I couldn't tell. He was going at it so aggressively -- he had his face buried in her ass and he was grabbing and slapping her ass too. I was so amazed at what I was seeing, I just stood up and started watching for a while.

He flipped her over again and got on top and started to 69 her. When I walked by Brooke's ass, Matthias would lift his head and pull Brooke's pussy apart. He clearly loved that I was watching this.

Then he stood up and led her over to the pool table. He bent her over the side of the table and shoved his giant dick in her. To say she loved it was an understatement. He started off slow and she was already screaming. Then he started pounding her at full force. They made slapping noises that could have rivaled any porno. Brooke's dialogue could have too. She shouted out "I love your big fucking cock" and "all I want to do is fuck you ever day."

Matthias told me to come over and put my finger in Brooke's ass. I did that as best I could with Matthias thrusting his absurdly huge shaft up her pussy. Standing next to me, Matthias told me that Brooke had been texting him that she had been wanting to fuck him since she used to hear girls screaming from his room. He said, "The only reason your slut wife wanted to come here was for my cock." When Brooke heard him say this, you could tell she got even more turned on. Then he spit on her ass and put his finger in her ass too. She was screaming and then he came inside of her some and then pulled out his cum covered cock and rubbed it all over her ass. He said to me, "Now you fuck her." I did and within about 10 minutes I came in her pussy too. Brooke slid down to the floor and sucked both of our cocks.

We had only been in Vegas a few hours and we had 4 nights left ... stay tuned for another part of the trip ... this was not the craziest part.