Vegas Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
A cuckold's fantasy unexpected looks to come true.
1.6k words
4.31
52k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockymtn
rockymtn
55 Followers

Finally, we'd gotten away for a long weekend in Las Vegas. Busy careers and young children had kept us from vacationing as a couple for several years. We'd rushed to our hotel... and gone right to sleep! The following day, after unwinding at the pool, a show, and a late dinner, we'd settled into a booth at a very nice club near our hotel for a nightcap.

"So... " my beautiful wife Michelle smiled. She swirled her wine glass, clearly more relaxed than she'd been in months. And clearly more than a bit tipsy.

"So," I smiled back, enjoying the buzz I was riding after several drinks at dinner.

"Wanna start tonight, Cucky?" Michelle laughed, teasing. We'd planned to spend our second full day playing our shared cuckolding fantasy. Shopping for her Bull, her teasing and denying me, and finally going out with Michelle dressed sexier than she'd ever dress at home.

"We haven't even done it yet!" I exclaimed. I'd been looking forward to some wine fueled hotel sex with my wife.

"I know, but you're always telling me that you want to be denied," Michelle teased, sliding her foot up my calf, sending a shiver up my leg.

"Well, true... but..." I stammered, thinking about how sexy it was that she wanted to jump right into our fantasy for the weekend.

"But what?" she laughed. "I'm going to the bar to see if I can find a real man. Wait here, Cucky," she smiled. Michelle then left our secluded booth and sauntered up to the bar alone. I saw more than one man turn to look at her. Even at 42 and after two kids, she still turned heads with her sexy little body.

I watched her order a drink, laughing with the bartender over something. She was wearing a classic little black dress, not too short, but fairly low cut in front. It showed off her curves perfectly. As I watched from across the bar, an older man moved closer to her and paid for her drink. Even though it was just play, my heart raced as my fantasy seemed to play out right in front of me - my wife was getting hit on as I watched! She smiled as the man joined her and they talked over their drinks for a bit. I could tell she wasn't interested in him in any real way, but she stole a few glances my way and winked. I realized I had a hard on as I watched Michelle laugh and flirt with this stranger, a man that had bought her a drink and certainly wanted to get into her panties. He finished his drink, and I saw Michelle decline whatever he offered. She smiled sweetly and hugged him before he left the club alone.

I was ready for her to return to our table so we could go up to our room, but I was surprised when she stayed at the bar to finish her drink. She chatted with the bartender as she did, and before she could finish her drink, he poured her another. I smiled inwardly, watching my gorgeous wife talk and laugh with the younger and very good looking bartender.

Having fun, you little pervert?She texted while he was busy with customers.Yes!I replied, laughing to myself.Now get back here so I can take you up to the room, you sexy goddessI sent again.In a minute, Cucky. Patience...

I groaned at her teasing. This was shaping up to be a great weekend. Nothing got me more excited than when Michelle got really into playing our fantasy. I watched as she settled with the bartender, just tipping as he'd bought her drink, and got up to join me at our table.

Just as she stood, a very good looking black man stopped her. As she looked up at him, I could see her eyes shining. He was her fantasy come to life. Tall and well built, he towered over my petite wife. He was very nicely dressed, and was obviously charming her, his smile flashing as he spoke to my wife and made her giggle sillily.

My mouth dropped open as she sat back down at the bar with him.I'm having one more drink. teehee!her text announced. She glanced over at me and mocked an 'oh my god look at him' face, causing me to laugh out loud.Have fun!I replied, ordering another for myself and sitting back to watch my wife flirt with our fantasy man brought to life.

I sipped my drink as I watched Michelle laughing with this new guy. The dynamic was different than with the earlier guys. Michelle was leaning in close to him, playing with her glass, and hanging on his every word. I could tell the drinks had loosened her up. As they chatted, Michelle nursed her drink and glanced my way occasionally. I was going crazy watching her flirt, aching to get her back to our room.

After quite a long time chatting and their drinks nearly finished, they got up and hugged. The man then reached into his pocket and handed Michelle a room key. She smiled as she took it. My heart stopped. Michelle tucked the key into her purse and laughed as they said goodbye. She was beaming as she finally came back to our table.

"Oh my God, Brian!" she giggled as she sat next to me in the booth. "Did you see him?" she asked excitedly.

"Yes," I laughed with her. "You liked him, eh? Looked like he was pretty much your dream guy, Hon," I said, pulling her closer.

"Yes. Oh, my God!" she laughed. "He's perfect! His name is Ty," she added.

She turned to me, serious. "Please don't be mad..."

"Are you kidding? It was great!" I told her seriously. "Tonight was like a dream come true, Hon. Everything we've ever played pretty much just happened. I loved watching you flirt"

"Oh, good, Sweetie... I had a lot of fun," she smiled. "I might be just alittledrunk!" she laughed.

"Did he give you his room key?" I asked, looking at her.

"Yes," she admitted sheepishly.

"Oh my God, Babe" I whispered. "I can't believe you took it that far!"

"I know!" she laughed. "He charmed me, I guess. The wine helped, too," she smiled. "Honey? Don't be mad..." Michelle trailed off.

"What is it, Babe? What could I possibly be mad about tonight?" I asked, smiling at her.

"Well..." she hesitated, glancing around the mostly empty bar. It was getting late. "I... I just," she paused again, letting out a big sigh. I could tell she nervous about whatever it was.

"Come on, Babe, just tell me," I encouraged her. I was anxious to get back to the room to finally have sex.

"Well, we've just... done this," she gestured to us with one hand, "for so long, and I..."

"Michelle," I interrupted. "What is it, Hon?" I urged.

"I want to do it," she blurted. She looked up at me.

"What..." I asked, confused.

"Don't be mad, Sweetheart, please," she looked at me with her big, pleading green eyes.

"Michelle, I'm not mad! What are you talking about?" I asked, genuinely concerned that I didn't understand what my wife was trying to tell me. She was verging on distraught.

"His room. I want to go to his room," she said quietly.

I sat in stunned silence. The bar went silent for a moment as I struggled to process what my wife of 16 years had just said. I think I made a noise as I remembered to breathe.

"See? Oh, no... you're mad. I'm... I'm sorry. Let's just go up to our room, Brian. I'm sorry," Michelle blurted out all in a rush, hugging me.

"Sweetheart, no!," I told her, finally finding my voice. "No, Babe... I'm just stunned!" I assured her. "This is just so huge! Are you sure you're not just drunk?" I asked, smiling.

"I'm pretty tipsy, but I'm not drunk," she laughed. "Really? You're not mad?" she asked again.

I was holding her tight in my arms as we talked, and I squeezed her tighter as I replied, "Babe, I am not mad. I just want to be sure of what you're saying. This, we've talked about, um," I wasn't sure how to continue. I suddenly realized my cock was hard as a rock.

"We've talked about this fantasy for years, and I've always said no to it happening for real?" Michelle finished for me.

"Yes!" I laughed. "What's different? Why now?" I asked.

"He's perfect, Brian.Sogood looking, charming, and he seems, um, safe somehow... I dunno, it just seems right," she told me honestly. "I know how badly you've wanted it, Bri"

"Holy shit, Chelle... Are we doing it?" I asked, still not able to fully comprehend that my years long fantasy might be coming true.

"Yes!" my gorgeous wife smiled.

We got up from the booth and hugged tightly, laughing together. My heart raced with wild excitement.

"Oh, excited, are we?" Michelle asked teasingly, feeling my raging hardon against her as we hugged.

"Just a little!" I laughed.

"Seriously, Hon... This is a dream come true for me, but I really feel like I have to ask again. Are you sureyouwant to do this?" I asked her directly.

"Yes," she replied without hesitating. "For you and for me, Sweetie."

"Okay. Oh my God I love you so much," I gushed.

"Let me text him and tell him we're coming. Eek!" she squealed.

rockymtn
rockymtn
55 Followers