Veheen and the Hunstman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick my bollocks whilst I wank over you." His tanned face was almost red; he was needing to cum, and in the throes of lust. I was happy to oblige with his request. His balls were slightly hairy, large, and sweaty. They smelled like the rest of him, masculine, musky and sexy.

I began licking his left testicle, whilst he began beating his long, thick cock. He groaned in ecstasy. I moved over to the right, his groaning continuing. I began sucking on his right bollock, and Farkas began to whimper in pleasure. I tried to get the left one in my mouth too, but they were too big. Instead, I alternated between his two large sacks, sucking each one for a few seconds, whilst kneading the other with my hand. From his body language, it seemed both were just as sensitive, neither giving more nor less pleasure from being sucked than the other.

With a grunt, Farkas pulled his large, meaty sacks away from my mouth, aiming the head of his cock toward my face. I opened my mouth, leaned up and licked the tip of his cock. He grunted, this time louder than before, and I felt a stream of thick, hot jizz enter my mouth. It tasted so good, I wanted more. I sucked the tip of his cock, relishing the river of cum going into my mouth. I wanted to suck every drop of it from him. Just when I felt the flow ebb, he groaned loudly again, and I felt another hot, sweet load enter my mouth. I swallowed, my mouth unable to hold the massive load he was giving me. His cock stopped twitching, and I felt him relax.

"That was the best load I've ever had," I confessed to him. I always loved a guy cumming in my mouth, and to have such a huge amount in one go made me feel like all my birthdays had come at once, especially from someone as gorgeous as him.

"Same" he agreed, smiling. He placed his hand on my face, and motioned for me to stand. "I hope we can do this more."

"Most definitely," I smiled.

We kissed, this time more tender and less urgent than before. We dressed ourselves shortly after, and Farkas began to make his goodbyes.

"You could stay here tonight," I said. Fuck it, we'd just had an amazing afternoon talking, an amazing session, what's the worst that could happen? "It's getting late, and I could do with someone to keep me company in front of the fire." I tried not to sound desperate. For some reason, I wanted to be with this guy.

"I will stay on one condition." Farkas sounded serious. My heart sank slightly. This all seemed far too good to be true, and this was the point where my bubble was going to be burst. I bet he was going to say something like 'I had a great time but it is only sex for me'. Something like that. He was a hunk, and sex would be great but I liked HIM. That's probably why the sex we'd had was so much more intense for me.

"And what's that?" I asked, nonchalantly. I was sure I didn't really want to hear his answer.

"I will stay on the condition," he said in his low, deep voice as he touched my face, "that I can sleep in your bed tonight. Deal?"

"Deal." I smiled, then we kissed again, and I led him over to the fireplace. We fell asleep in front of the hearth, the logs he had cut keeping us warm throughout the night.

12