Velma

Story Info
She loves 'Dick'.
1k words
4.04
39.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Merob
Merob
35 Followers

Velma manages a major grocery chain’s store where I shop. She’s in her 50s, has a decent figure, and is fairly attractive. Her hair is dark blonde.

My name is Dick. I’m in my late 50s, and retired. My wife has her own business, and is there from 9 to 5 Monday through Saturday, and until one on Saturday. That’s why I do the grocery shopping.

I had been going to Velma’s store long enough that she, the department heads, and many of the clerks knew my name.

One day, when no one was in the manager’s booth, I dinged the bell on the counter. Velma had been working where I couldn’t see her. She surprised me when she popped up and said, “You rang my bell, sir?”

“I couldn’t reach your knockers,” I said as I reached for them.

“If we were in a more private place, I’d let you feel them,” she told me.

“What?” I asked.

“You’re not deaf,” she replied. “They’re not very big, but I don’t know your size either. Are you big Dick or little Dick?”

“My wife says I’m just the right size to get all of it in her mouth.”

“I’d like to try,” she said.

“When?”

‘The shift changes at three o’clock. I park in the employee’s lot in back of the store, where there’s no traffic. We’ll wait until everyone else is gone, then go out to my car.”

It was a balmy day. We got in the back seat and opened the windows. “Take down your pants while I get rid of my shirt and bra,” she said.

I admired and lusted for her magnificent tits and nipples. She grabbed my uncircumcised prick, and moved the foreskin back and forth. “That feels wonderful,” I told her.

“Do you want me to make you cum?” she asked.

“Do you want to?”

“I’d prefer have all of it in my mouth.”

“Me, too.”

She knelt on the floor, put one hand around my balls and the base of my prick, and began sucking. She’s a natural-born cocksucker. She had me shooting cum into her mouth mere moments later. She swallowed my cum and sucked me dry. “Your cum’s so good,” she said, and I loved being able to get all of your prick in my mouth. Your cum tastes slightly different than my husband’s, but I can’t begin to get his whole cock in my mouth. She straddled my lap, and said, “Suck my tits.” I did. For a long time.

“I wish I could suck your cunt,” I told her.

“Me. too,” she said. “I have to wear these damn pants to work. My husband’s home or we could go to my place. He’s with a construction company, and often he’s gone weeks at a time He’s leaving tomorrow. So you can come over then to eat me and fuck me. “Reach inside my pants and feel how wet you’ve made my cunt.” Her cunt was dripping wet. And her pre-cum tasted great when I licked my finger.

She gave me her address, and I was at her apartment about ten the following morning. When she opened the door, I gawked like a deer caught in headlights. She was naked. Finally, I breathlessly said, “I often thought about what your tits would look like, and they’re even prettier than I imagined. But I never visualized you completely nude. You die the hair on your head, don’t you? Or do you die your cunt hair that dark brown I’m looking at?”

“Don’t be a smart-ass,” she said. “Get in here and get your clothes off.”

When I was naked, she smiled wantonly, and said, “You’re not hairy like my husband, and your balls aren’t too big to get in my mouth. I want to suck them before we sixty-nine.” She knelt, took one, then the other into her warm mouth, and lovingly sucked them. My wife had never made them feel any better.

She stood, put her arms around me, and kissed me with her mouth wide open and her tongue exploring the inside of my mouth. I sucked her probing tongue, and she sucked mine. She rubbed her fabulous tits and big nipples against my chest. My hard-on throbbed against her stomach. We had our hands on each other’s ass, pulling us close.

“I’m dying to eat you,” I told her. “Sit on my face, so I can suck you until your cum flows into my mouth. While I’m eating you, I hope you’ll jack me off or give another one of your fabulous blowjobs. I spread her cunt lips, and licked inside as far as my tongue would reach. I nibbled her hairy cunt lips. I sucked her engorged clit. She rewarded me with a torrent of warm cum. I swallowed, then continued sucking until her tasty cum again filled my mouth.

She had been licking my prick, and sucking it -- pausing only when she relaxed on top of me as she came. Now, she sucked the head of my prick until I shot a huge load of sticky cum into her warm mouth. She licked me clean before moving up beside me. We rested as I fondled her tits and she fondled my prick and balls.

“Let’s go in the bedroom and fuck,” she said.

Watching her ass wobble as I followed, I said, “I want to kiss your ass before we fuck.”

When we were on the bed, she slid a pillow under her ass, spread her legs, and held them in the air. Her slit was sopping wet. “Your cunt is beautiful,” I told her. She moaned with pleasure as I kissed her asshole and licked it.

She guided my prick into her cunt. We watched as it moved in and out, glistening with her pre-cum. When I felt her warm cum surround my prick, I spurted cum to mingle with hers. Her cunt muscles sucked at my prick. We continued fucking until we each came again.

We now get together to suck and fuck at least once a week.

Merob
Merob
35 Followers