Velvet Dungeon: Hell of a Workout

Story Info
Demi Lovato visits the Velvet Dungeon for an intense workout.
1.7k words
3.76
10.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Towel, shampoo, conditioner, check" Demi Lovato said to herself as she put her shower things in her locker. This was one appointment she wanted to keep, she spent a lot of money to get a session reserved for herself here but also knew she needed to hit the gym. 'Why not do both' she mused.

It was her first time at the Velvet Dungeon having heard about this place from some of her friends who billed it as a 'place where any fantasy can come true'. After Demi met with Alessandra Ambrosio, who ran the dungeon, she felt more at ease with revealing her many fantasies. The questionnaire she had to fill out was incredibly invasive and personal, Demi revealed things in there she hadn't told her own family. Things that would kill her career if they ever got out, Alessandra assured her that privacy was paramount here so Demi trusted that her private fantasies would stay private.

"Demi" she heard from another row of lockers. These co-ed locker rooms was something she was going to have to get used to if she wanted to keep coming here.

"Hi, I'm Travis, I'll be your 'trainer'..." he made quote marks as he said it "...for today."

Demi instantly smiled and smoothed out her workout gear. 'Of course he'd have to be gorgeous.' Demi briefly looked Travis over. He'd come up to her with only a towel wrapped around his waist. His bleach blonde spiky hair and ripped abs made Demi's stomach flutter.

"Nice to meet you, but I think you should know today was a rush job. I didn't want to work out today." Demi said politely, Travis's smile never left his face.

"Well, that's not good." Travis said as Demi giggled. Travis sat down in front of Demi and looked her right in the eyes, his tone turning serious.

"I need you to tell me everything you've eaten today, don't leave anything out." He said, emphasizing the word 'anything'. Demi gulped.

"I don't think I have an issue with my diet, I'm just looking to learn how to stay in shape." Demi replied

"No. I need to review what you are putting into your body. It affects what I will have you do in our sessions." His tone was serious, Demi started to feel scared and a little turned on.

"Um...egg whites and OJ for breakfast..." Travis held his hand up.

"Don't lie to me." His expression saying he knew Demi wasn't telling the truth.

"Uh, corn flakes and sausage for breakfast-" Travis cut her off again.

"Better, continue."

"Uh, lunch, I had some pasta and a few glasses of wine-" Travis interrupted her again, this guy may have been cute but his rudeness was really frustrating Demi.

"I hope that is out of your system because I don't need you throwing up out there. Anything else?" Travis pressed her standing up, making Demi back into her locker.

"No, nothing else. I came straight here after lunch and a meeting." Demi fast-talked. Travis then smiled.

"Good, that's really good. I'll see you out there then, but just so you know..." Travis looked back at her "...I don't plan on taking it easy on you. I read your posting, I know what you want. Just do what I tell you out there or I'm going to be forced to punish you."

"Isn't working out punishment enough?" Demi asked.

"You haven't seen anything yet." He smirked.

Demi bit her lip and smiled.

"I'll see you out there." She said.

--

"Hurry up, I don't have all day butterball." Travis bellowed as Demi rushed to her trainer. Travis shook his head. Demi didn't know what was wrong.

"What do you think you're doing tubby?" Travis said, a look of anger on his face as Demi squirmed under his glare.

"W-w-what do you mean? I-" Travis cut off Demi's stammering.

"How the hell can I make you sweat off those extra 50 pounds if you aren't even dressed properly." Demi looked at him offended.

"Fifty? I-" Travis spat his words at her.

"SHUT. UP. NOW." Demi fell silent immediately.

Travis began to walk around Demi before grabbing her ass hard enough for her to yelp.

"No one that I am training wears clothes during my sessions. So get that cheap, tacky crap off right now." Travis bellowed, Demi shook in fear as she moved to remove all of her clothing. Her spandex and sports bra were soon a pile on the floor leaving Demi in only her sneakers. She tried to cover up her body. Travis looked at Demi scornfully.

"Oh relax, I'm not attracted to fat girls." Demi's bottom lip started to quiver. Travis pointed to the bench press.

"Now. MOVE." Travis bellowed, Demi moved as fast as she could. She laid down on the bench as Travis brought some free weights over to Demi, they were 50 pounds each.

"Can you even lift one of these porky?" Travis scornfully said, his words making Demi both want to cry and want to impress him. Demi began to do reps as Travis shouted encouragement and insults in Demi's direction. Demi was lying on the bench lifting the dumbells over her head when she noticed how low he wore his pants and even the sizeable erection he was sporting. His hands were outstretched spotting Demi, causing his t-shirt to lift up a bit and exposing a few inches of his very lower abdomen. Demi's eyes widened and her jaw dropped as she looked over her trainer's body. Travis smirked as he caught Demi checking him out.

"Up. Get on your feet. Time for the treadmill." Travis said making his way over to the machine with Demi following, but not fast enough for Travis's liking.

"Hurry up piggy, do I need to put you on a leash and walk you over here next time?" Travis barked, the scenario making Demi moan slightly, which Travis definitely heard.

"I'm going to push the buttons for you, you're not to touch them. Got it?" Travis commanded.

"What if I need to run slower?" Demi asked.

"You won't"

He started Demi off at 4.0., she could almost walk. "This is a good pace," Demi laughed, catching her breath.

"Nah, you're just warming up." Travis said as she periodically pushed the buttons to make the treadmill go faster and faster. Soon Demi was in a full on sprint and he made her keep going like this. She could barely hear what he was saying but something about her jiggling, which only set her off even more. Demi was determined to prove herself to him.

Soon they came to a stop, Demi was exhausted but satisfied.

"I told you you'd like it porky." He said grinning playfully, then he slapped Demi on the bare ass making it jiggle. Demi's body was covered with a sheen of sweat. She caught her breath and looked up at Travis glaring at her, shaking his head.

"You've disappointed me Demi, you need to be punished."

"But...why? I've done everything you said." Demi said, her voice raising.

"A little punishment is what you need to be completely on the right track." Travis said as he grabbed Demi's nude form and pulled her close. Demi's back was on the trainer's desk and Travis's hips were pressing against her as his mouth found hers. Demi started to resist but Travis again pulled her close, this time more forcefully.

"Demi, I think we've established that I know what's best for your fat ass. So shut up and enjoy this." Travis said. He caressed Demi's face with one hand before moving it gently behind her head where it closed, suddenly, on a handful of hair causing Demi to tilt her head back, exposing her neck. Travis pulled Demi close and started rubbing his erection against her exposed pussy.

Demi stepped back and hopped up on the trainer's desk and spreads her legs to expose her sweaty body to him. Demi completely gave in to him, pulling him close to kiss him as he worked his cock out of his shorts and slid into her causing Demi to moan. He pulled Demi off the desk and forced her to her knees, he then put one hand on his cock and guided it into Demi's mouth and his other hand on the back of her head.

Travis gripped Demi's hair again and guided his dick down her throat, timing his thrusts to make Demi bob up and down on his manhood. Before he could blow his load, Travis pulled his cock out of Demi's mouth and guided her up and laid her back on the trainer's desk. Travis roughly grabbed Demi's thighs and wrapped them around his waist entering her in one strong thrust, making the singer moan.

He thrusted hard as he held Demi's thighs, ensuring she wouldn't bounce too far away. Travis lifted one hand to caress Demi's face and slipped his thumb into her mouth. She welcomed it into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it while she sucked on it. His speed increased and Demi gave into the rhythm of his body on hers. Demi felt that tension roll up from her crotch and her eyes roll back into my head she began moaning. Travis quickly covered her mouth with his hand and lifted her off the desk, holding Demi in his arms and continuing to thrust into her while she came all over him.

--

As Demi sat in the locker room cleaning herself off, Travis approached her again.

"How did you like it?" Travis asked as he was towelling himself off.

"It was good, I had fun here." Demi replied as she finished dressing herself and adjusting her clothing.

"I wasn't too rough on you was I? I mean, I know you asked for rough treatment but..." Travis asked.

"Relax, it was fun. I asked for it rough so you were good." Demi replied.

"You gonna come back?" Travis asked, smiling at Demi. She grinned as she fixed her hair.

"Definitely. I've got so much more that I want to try here." Demi said as she tossed her bag over her shoulder and headed for the exit. Travis watched her leave knowing she would be back and so would he.