Velvet Heat Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adjoaq
adjoaq
1,537 Followers

A burning ache broiled between her legs. A line of tingles zinged between her nipple and her clit. God, she didn't know how much she could take. She had to explode.

Her breathless "Yes" in answer to his question got lost in a scream when everything inside her went kaboom!

"Oh. My. God" Briana screamed.

Her rhythm became erratic, lost to passion. Pleasure, hot and molten, pooled low in her belly. Brenna shook, jolted, spasmed with the force of the monster climax. Her intense orgasm turned her inside out. And still, Cole kept going, thrusting frenetically inside her. But not for long. A mind blowing orgasm shot down his spine, burned and churned between his legs...then burst all the sensation through his body. Blindly, he sought her mouth, sealed her lips with his, and shoved his tongue into her mouth to tangle with hers. He thrust one last time, pouring himself into her until he had nothing more to give.

"Oh. Holy. Fuck. God, Bri," he groaned against her lips. Slowly, the movements of his hips subsided. She missed that rhythm immediately, didn't want it to end. So when he made a move to pull away, she locked her ankles around him.

His laugh sounded breathless. "I can't stay away from you Bri. I tried. Just love me, Briana." He whispered as he leaned down to claim her lips. "Please." Briana tried to blink away the tears but they spilled and ran down the sides of her face.

Cole thumbed her tears away. "Oh God, Baby don't cry. I would never want to hurt you. I'm so sorry to have put you through all this." He leaned down and placed a gossamer kiss across her trembling lips. "Will you come home with me? Please?"

"I'm on a date remember?" Briana replied tremulously.

"How could I forget? Do you have any idea how close I came to sucker punching the idiot?"

Briana laughed softly and hit him on the arm. "He's not an idiot smartass. I did invite him because Jess had to go home last night to be with her mum."

"What's wrong with her mum?"

"I think it's appendicitis or something."

"Ow! Sorry to hear that."

Cole helped Briana clean up and adjust her dress.

"So Taylor." Cole said looking at Briana apply some lip gloss to her lips.

"What of him Cole." Briana asked sounding bored.

"You two are just course mates right?"

"That's what I said right?" Briana retorted.

"Yeah. Was just checking."

Briana turned to look at Cole and was surprised to see a look of sheer vulnerability etched on his face.

"Hey." She said hugging him around his waist. "He's just a friend. Okay?"

"Okay."

"What happened to the confident Cole I know?"

"He got scared." Cole whispered.

"Well I want him back." Briana went up on her toes and kissed Cole with all the love she felt for him. "I love you. And nothing can change that."

"You didn't answer my question."

"Yes I will. But Taylor..."

"I'll take care of that. Come on."

When Cole and Briana came out of the bathroom, Briana had on Cole's jacket which he had insisted she wear.

"Sorry ladies" Cole said to two ladies who were trying to get in and got a giggle out of them making Briana blush.

"Well it's about time." Said an amused female voice.

They both looked up to see a smiling Kayla, who looked like the cat who ate the canary.

"For fuck's sake didn't you think some ladies would wanna use their space Cole?" Kayla threw Cole a dirty look whiles hugging Briana.

"So sue me." Cole drawled turning to say hello to a couple.

"Yeah wait for it." Kayla retorted.

"He doesn't need that space girlfriend. It's rather killing him. That guy is crazy about you. Please?" Kayla whispered into Briana's ears.

"I know that now. No more space. Taking back what is rightfully mine." Briana whispered back.

"That's my girl. Thanks."

Then Cole was taking Briana by the hand and dragging her to his side.

"Now where's Taylor?"

"Oh Briana's friend? He found the love of his life. You two wanna bounce? Go right ahead." Then turning back to look at their stunned faces, she added, "Trust me." Then with a sassy wink at the two of them, turned to walk away.

"You're one in a million Kay." Cole shouted to her departing back. Because he knew somehow, Kayla had been responsible for all this.

"Come on Bri."

"Cole I feel like I'm abandoning him. At least I need to say bye." Just then they saw Taylor in a tight embrace with a pretty blonde who looked like Taylor was the next best thing since sliced bread.

"Ok go say bye."

Briana went to the dancing couple and tapped lightly on Taylor's shoulder.

"Hey Bri. Sup?"

"I've gotta bounce Ty. Hope you're cool."

"Yeah I'm cool. Say hi to Trisha Bri."

"Hi there Trisha." Briana said with a smile at the blonde.

"Hello Briana. Thanks for bringing him. I owe you one." She said with a wink.

"Pleasure was mine. See you in school Ty."

"Sure Bri. And treat him well. He's crazy about you."

"Yeah I know. And I intend to treat him so well he's never gonna wanna let me go."

"Did you just quote 'Pretty Woman'?" Taylor asked roaring with laughter.

"I did. Bye Ty." Briana turned still laughing and found herself in Cole's arms.

"Shall we?"

"Yes Sir."

***

When Briana woke up on Saturday afternoon in Cole's bed, she was alone. She stretched and felt sore all over, deliciously sore. With the marathon sex they had had till dawn, she wasn't surprised. Slipping out of bed, she found his white shirt on the floor and shrugged it on. After a quick trip to the bathroom, she went searching for him.

She eventually followed laughter to his den or his 'boyz ghetto' as he called it. There was a loud chorus of laughter. A couple of bangs, like heavy fists hitting a table. It sounded like there were a lot of guys in there. It probably would've been smart to get dressed first, but she just wanted to see Cole. For some reason she was missing him. She needed to see him just to assure herself that this wasn't a dream. God knew just how many dreams she had had with similar settings only to wake up in her own bed. She couldn't count the number of times she had cried herself back to sleep. She just had to see him!

The instant she appeared in the doorway, all talk ceased. Heads turned; eyes stared. Hard-core rap expanded to fill the silence, bass thumping, lyrics chanting. Briana was sure she'd never been the attention of so many men at the same time before in her life.

She took a step backward just as Cole shot to his feet from where he had been sitting, playing a video came with one of the guys. Even in sweats and t-shirt, he looked delicious. He came at her, looking intense. No doubt she'd interrupted some kind of sacred guy time. She tried to think of something to say to him. He was probably going to want to play it cool in front of his buddies, do that whole I'm-a-tough-guy, this-broad-is-just-a—

Cole wrapped his whole body around hers, putting his face in her hair and breathing in deeply.

"You smell fantastic. Did you sleep well," he whispered in her ear while running his hands up and down her back.

"Yes."

He pulled away and gave her a scorching kiss on the lips. Then Briana heard the whistles from the guys and blushed to the roots of her hair. But Cole only laughed delightedly and tenderly, smoothed back her disheveled hair.

Briana grinned. Evidently, her man didn't have a problem with display of affection in front of his 'boyz'. Good to know. She tilted her head, looking around his shoulder. The guys were gaping. Positively gaping. She nearly laughed. Seeing a bunch of attractive looking guys who looked successful playing video games was incongruous enough. But having them stare so openly at her as if they had never seen a female before seemed downright absurd.

"You want to introduce me?" she said, nodding at the group.

Cole put his arm around her shoulders, tucking her against him. He nodded to the handsome black one. "Matt, you already know, unfortunately. That hulk look alike over there is Tyron. The one with the nasty goatee is Chris. The idiot over there is Kyle. And that is crazy Dean and his partner in crime, Michael. Damon is on his way."

"Gentlemen," Cole said. "This is Briana, the love of my life."

There was a chorus of 'hi's and 'hello's around. Then Matt came over to give her a hug. "Good to see you again Beautiful. How have you been?"

"I've been good Matt. How's Jen?"

"She's ok. Driving me up the wall. But I love her." He said with a scowl making Briana laugh.

"Good. Do say hi to her when you go home."

"I'll do that." Matt said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Do you need anything Bri?" Cole asked. "Are you hungry?"

She put her hand on her stomach. "You know, I am."

"I'll go get you something. Sit down." He indicated his chair and then headed off through a swinging door.

Then the one called Tyron was coming over to her with a wide smile on his face. "Now it's my turn to hug you Sweet Briana."

With a laugh she went into his arms. She realized there was actually a queue. Was everyone planning on hugging her?

'Great.' Here she was, naked under Cole's shirt, being hugged by sexy hunks. 'Just great.'

After hugging all of them, she headed for a seat around a mini dining table. But before she could sit, a new voice shouted.

"Yo, what did I miss?"

Briana turned to look in the direction the voice had come from and saw the most handsome man she had ever seen walking into the den.

Dean was the one who spoke up. "This is the lovely Briana. Cole's 'last stop'." What did he mean by that, Briana wondered. No wonder Cole had called him crazy. Last stop? "You're just in time for your hug."

"Hello Briana. Finally I get to meet you." The Adonis came towards her with a heart stopping smile. "I'm Damon. And don't hesitate to look my way when you eventually dump that fool. Come here." He finished with his arms stretched wide waiting for his hug.

But Briana held Damon off by lightly pushing at his chest before he could draw her into his arms. Then she looked him straight in the eye with an intensity that would have frozen the devil himself.

"What makes you think I would ever dump him?" She asked Damon in a steady voice. "I love him too much to dump him Damon. I don't even want to think about that. Not even as a joke. For me, this is it. Now you have to accept that before I give you a hug. Oh and even if we do part ways, I'll probably remain a spinster for life because I don't think anyone can take his place in my heart. No one holds a candle to my Cole." Briana's voice caught on the last sentence. "So me looking your way...not gonna happen!" She finished with a slow shake of her head.

Briana heard a collective gasp from the guys. She had actually forgotten they had an audience. Then the clapping started. And she didn't know what to do. Then Cole was there picking her up by the waist and twirling her around. The rap music continued to pound. She buried her face in the crook of Cole's neck and thanked God for the tight hold of his arms around her waist as she was getting light headed. Then she remembered...

"Cole," She whispered urgently into his ears, "I'm not wearing any panties."

Before she guessed his intent, he drew her head down and his lips closed on hers as he kissed her with so much love tears sprung to her eyes. Then he walked out of the den with her in still his arms, their lips still attached. He didn't stop kissing her even as he walked and Briana could feel his erection rub against her with each step he took. The noise faded and suddenly Cole was pushing her against a wall.

"Put your legs around my waist." He said huskily.

Briana lifted both of her legs and folded them around his hips.

Then she felt his cock probing at her entrance, all thick and ready. Breath held, she clung to his shoulders, waiting. He eased the tip inside, and even that hard bit of him felt like heaven.

"Briana Scott" he said, voice strained. "I love you more than life itself."

With that, he pushed her hips down as he thrust up. Briana cried out in ecstasy. Cole kept pushing his way inside, probing past nerve endings with the wide head of his cock, awakening them, leaving tingles screaming in his wake. He made her need soar, and it seemed like forever until he was buried to the hilt.

Oh, God, she needed to come so bad.

Without warning, he withdrew nearly all the way, then eased back in, much gentler than before. She swore she could feel every inch, every vein, of his cock rasping across suddenly sensitive flesh inside her. She choked out his name. Cole brought agonizing pleasure with every slow stroke, every rub of the swollen head of his cock right over the flesh inside that had her gasping. Her breath caught, mouth falling open as her head fell back. The tip of his tongue traced the length of her throat.

"You feel so sweet." He murmured against her throat as he thrust inside her again.

She tried to hold on, hold out against the pleasure threatening to sweep away her sanity. But with the next hard stroke of his cock, a swift and strong orgasm engulfed her. Wave after wave of ecstasy swept through her, each contraction seeming to allow him deeper. So deep she didn't think she could take any more, but she did.

She couldn't control the cry that wrenched from her throat and prayed the guys wouldn't hear her in the den. Her nails bit into his shoulders and she squeezed him with her internal muscles making him groan loudly. At this rate, she knew they just might be heard but then realized she was beyond caring.

"Holy fuck," he breathed against her neck. "Oh my God. Baby that feels so good."

Then he began to move against her harder and faster. Each movement rubbed her clit, splintering her inside. Briana crushed their mouths together and her lips opened for his, her tongue battling his the moment they touched. Her legs wrapped tightly around his plunging hips and she trembled as the orgasmic aftershocks that pulsed within her began to turn into something else... She couldn't breathe. The intensity of the feeling rocked her emotions and she fought against it. She wasn't prepared for the onslaught of such bliss. It was too much to accept.

"Cole... I can't." She pushed against his shoulder, frightened of what she felt.

"Shh. Stop trying to control the sensations Bri. Just let go. I've got you."

Her eyes were scrunched closed. She couldn't.

"Briana, open your eyes." Cole whispered.

She opened her eyes. The expression on Cole's face, full of hunger and need, open and loving, tore through Briana like a bullet.

"I love you, so much." Cole declared in a shaky voice. "I can't breathe without you near." He pressed Briana's palm to his chest, over his heart. "No one else will do. I know this like I know my name."

Thick emotion clogged Briana's throat. She couldn't talk. But she knew she didn't need to. He already knew how she felt about him.

He moved within her. In. Out. Each time bringing her closer to an explosion. She felt it surging within her. Ripples of agonizing pleasure flushed out from her pelvis and rocketed through her. Then she was coming again, arching against him, crying out as her pussy milked him in wave after wave of crashing climax. He held tight to her, letting her ride out the wild, insane orgasm, kissing the tears that fell down her cheek.

Then Cole felt it. The most exquisite sensation. Pleasure driving through his cock and bursting out across his body. A wave of dizziness crashed over him. His toes tingled. A strangled male cry filled the air then. Briana cried out at the feel of his semen rushing through her, seeping into the very pores of her still spasming flesh, easing the flaming lust, soaking into her womb.

Her voice was hoarse from screaming. Could anything feel better than this? God, it was good. Mind-bogglingly good. The next thing she knew, Cole was tapping her on the cheeks and saying something, his voice worried.

"Bri? Come on, love, talk to me."

"Hm?" She was so limp she could barely move. "Talk about what?"

"Oh Baby are you ok?" Cole asked looking worried.

"Yes. Why do you look so worried?"

"You passed out." Cole told her looking relieved.

Still struggling to catch his breath, he looked into her flushed face, her swollen lips, the relaxed set of her shoulders and knew in his heart that for him too, this was it.

"Marry me." Cole said breathlessly, his voice filled with so much emotion.

Briana gasped!

"Cole?" They heard Michael's voice just before he rounded the corner and seeing them, came to a halt.

Briana, who could see Michael directly, quickly hid her face in the crook of Cole's neck with an embarrassed groan.

"Sorry." Michael said in an amused voice. And not taking his eyes off them, casually leaned against a wall. "Dude we need to talk." He said looking at Cole's back.

"This is not a good time Doc. A little privacy please...?"

"Yeah right. If you wanted privacy you would have exercised control till you got into your room."

"Dude!" Michael growled.

"Ok ok but we really need to talk man." Then he turned and left.

Still inside Briana, Cole started walking towards the stairs. She shuddered as his cock shifted with each movement.

"Sorry about that Baby." He whispered to the still hiding Briana.

By the time they got to his bedroom, he was fully hard again inside her and proceeded to make a rather sweet slow languid love to her. Her cries were music in his ears and when he looked down to watch himself disappear over and over inside her pink folds, so wet and pretty, the sight was almost his undoing. How many damn times would she undo him?

When she came, he felt it. She gripped him so hard and drew him so deep when she climaxed he couldn't breathe. Her thigh muscles went rock hard around his hips. Her nipples pulled tight within the confines of his shirt. Color roared high in her cheeks. Right in front of him, she blossomed all over, and it was a thing of fucking beauty.

He followed her lead. How could he not? His chest constricted as his release shot through. For one moment, their gazes locked, and then their mouths melded furiously as he pumped his seed into her. She drank in his moans and stroked his back as she squeezed the last drop from him with her own aftershocks.

"Oh my God," she sighed, that soft coming-down sigh he already recognized and loved. She drew his head down to rest on her shoulder as he struggled to catch his breath.

"I will." She said so softly he almost didn't catch it.

He lifted his head and looked into her eyes. The glazed blue eyes staring at him contained so much love he gasped. Briana leaned forward and kissed him sweetly, stroking his tongue with hers.

She eased back and stroked his eyebrow with her thumb. "I will marry you." She said.

Cole shook his head trying to concentrate on what Briana was saying. There was something so sexy about a well-fucked woman. Especially when she was as beautiful as Briana.

She cleared her throat and tried to get out of the bed.

"You didn't mean it." She said shakily.

"The hell I didn't." Cole said pushing Briana back down. "And who said I was asking? There's no way I was going to take NO for an answer."

"Cocky ain't we?"

Cole grinned and leaned down to drop a kiss on her lips.

"Thought you wanted your confident Cole back. Bri I called your Dad this morning. I'm going to see him tomorrow. To ask for your hand in marriage."

"What? Even before asking me?" She screeched.

"I told you I wasn't going to take NO for an answer didn't I?"

"Cole..."

"Are you so ashamed of me you don't want your parents to know I can't get enough of their daughter?" Cole asked bending to draw a nipple into his mouth through the shirt.

"Oh God...Cole stop that. It makes it difficult to think." Briana protested whiles at the same time holding Cole head to her nipple. For reasons she couldn't understand, Cole drawing on her nipples with his teeth through the fabric of the shirt was causing a zip of electric thrill to race through her spine. The feeling was pure bliss.

adjoaq
adjoaq
1,537 Followers