Velvet Nights Ch. 01

Story Info
Laurie orders Michael to buy a strap-on.
2.4k words
3.95
54.4k
4
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late Friday night and Michael snuggled naked in Laurie's arms. They were both in delicious languor completely spent from the recent lovemaking. Laurie lay on the bed nude, her back propped up on fluffy pillows braced against the headboard. Michael's head slumped on Laurie's shoulder and his body drooped over the left half of her body and onto the bed. Their sheets seemed have vanished to the ends of the bed but as it was still quite warm in the room they did not seem to mind. Laurie gazed down on Michael's smooth and slim body. Cradling him close, she cupped his bottom with her hand. She could see that Michael's typically well kempt long hair was now in disarray over his face, tangled and damp from their passion exertions and from her juices. Laurie could still feel the chords of pleasure coursing through her from Michael's recent oral attentions. She loved how Michael's mouth could so skillfully bring her to peaks of pleasure.

She started to caress his ass cheeks possessively. Enjoying Laurie's stroking, Michael unconsciously strained to press his bottom up against her fingers. Laurie hand slipped into the cleft between his buttocks and her long fingers nestled against his nether opening. She could sense Michael's sexual excitement as his cock stirred up against her leg. Michael's raised his bottom even further pushing her finger into his anus. She began feeling him inside and realized that he must have cleaned himself there and used some lubricant as her fingers easily advanced inside him. She grew damp between her legs realizing how wanton Michael was in wanting her to take him in every way possible. His sluttish behavior really aroused her need for dominance. Abruptly pulling her fingers out, she grabbed his hair pulling his head back and told him that she missed taking him with a strap-on and that he should buy one for them this weekend. Enthralled Michael agreed, remembering the pleasure they had shared with a strap-on only a few months ago during their San Diego trip. Laurie too excited by the vision of forcefully fucking Michael pushed his face between her legs again.

Michael tongue was soon busy in a familiar place deep in her womanhood. As his mouth caressed her softly furred slit he found it warm, moist and salty. Her scent was rich and earthy from the recent lovemaking. Gently Michael probed with his tongue finding the damp divide. He pushed in, feeling her heat and moistness, and then smoothly up, as he had been trained, feeling with the tip of the tongue for the hardening nub of her pleasure. As soon as he found it with his tongue, her body stiffened and her thighs pressed against his head. She tasted salty from his spent juices that had mixed in with her fresh effusions. Back and forth around her clitoris went his tongue and as he circled it he heard a guttural moan. She strained and twisted her hips on the bed seeking to guide his mouth over her sensitive spot. He pursed his lips and sucked it hard as her thighs again clamped around his head. "Faster, faster" she rasped. He obediently quickened his pace with his nose buried in her soft fur and tongue working ceaselessly sucking and licking the nub then dropping down periodically to drink from her gushing pussy.

More moans and sighs came from her as she struggled to come. Then her thighs locked tight and her fingernails dug into his hair mashing his face against her throbbing core. He was aware of nothing then, only her warmth and smell and the aching of his tongue and mouth. He could sense her all around him as his mouth rapidly filled with her copious juices and he swallowed hard as if in deep thirst. Laurie already excited from the mental picture of taking Michael with a strap-on could not take too much more of his maddening tongue on her clit and soon writhed in another orgasm.

Releasing her grip on Michael's hair she helped him up to attend to his now very stiff and dripping rod. She used her hand to collect and spread his precome on the swollen head. Her fingers penetrated his ass again, pressing and probing inside as her hand squeezed and stroked his cock up and down. With her slippery fingers pushing inside and milking him outside he quickly spurted out once more, this time splattering his chest and face with thick white blobs. Completely exhausted, they quickly slipped into deep sleep.

Michael had a slim boyish figure, around five and a half feet tall and weighing about140 lbs. But his large penis was an exception to his size and his slight frame. Erect it was a good seven to eight inches long with an impressive girth. In the past to make up for his size and build, Michael had sported a straggly mustache and goatee and had long dirty brown hair. But with the help of Laurie's friend Diane, his appearance and his demeanor had been changed to suit his inner self (author's note: please read "Michael, My Sweet Whore!" to learn about this part of Michael and Laurie's life).

He loved his new role and made sure that his clothes and appearance pleased Laurie. Again with Diane's help, their marriage and sex life had both evolved so that they were very comfortable with their roles and desires.

Michael was now clean shaven and kept his body smooth and hairless. Laurie had recently taken him to a laser hair removal clinic and as the result his body was always smooth. However, he still used depilatory crèmes to make sure. Frequent visits to Laurie's stylist kept his hair in an attractive brunette shade and last week, he had added highlights which Laurie really liked. He had changed his style for variety and his shoulder length hair now fell in attractive waves from a central parting. Nowadays, Laurie liked Michael wearing the outfits that she picked out for him at her favorite boutiques. He also frequently wore Laurie's sexy clothing including some of her pants and tops. He had grown to love the feel of the silky, soft and stunning outfits and preferred them to his own shapeless jeans and t-shirts. As an avid yoga fitness fan Laurie had ordered Michael to also follow a strict regimen to keep his body lithe and fit.

In many ways Laurie could pass for a clone of Michael. She too was slim and willowy and a couple of inches taller than him but about 20 lbs lighter. She worked out regularly and had a great figure, pert breasts with sensitive dark nipples, rounded and firm behind and silky soft skin. Her hair was now styled in a short and sleek dark brown bob to suit her busy business lifestyle. She typically wore conservative business suits on weekdays for her consulting work. But on weekends, they both went wild and enjoyed cavorting around town in sexy and revealing clothing, attracting admiring glances from passersby.

Laurie loved Michael's shyness and her natural assertiveness and dominance came through in their relationship, and recently also in their sex life. While they had only enjoyed conventional sex before, with Laurie riding Michael's body cowboy style, these days the norm was for Michael to orally please her while she masturbated him to release. Laurie liked to spice up their lovemaking with daring public exploits and had pulled Michael away into closets and restrooms to cater to her urges. Laurie was also open in her relationship with Michael since their chance meeting with Diane. She did not mind having Michael please her friends in the same way that he attended to her needs. While she still only made love to Michael, she had thought about pleasing herself with new lovers several times when she was away on her business trips. She might enjoy having Michael watch her with another partner, she imagined.

She usually made all of the important decisions and many of the unimportant ones as well. Michael was very happy to go along with whatever she wanted to do and was more concerned with making sure that she was happy. Laurie's job as an information technology consultant was very lucrative and she had moved on to a management role in her company, making even more money. Michael used to work at the local bank as a teller but with Laurie's encouragement he now spent his time doing the house work and in developing is career as an artist. He enjoyed the new phase of his life and loved pleasing Laurie in every way.

This weekend however was going to be very different. Laurie was leaving for Japan early Saturday morning. Her new consulting assignment was in Tokyo and as the project manager, she needed to be at the kick-off meeting with the Japanese client first thing Monday morning. Unfortunately this meant flying out Saturday morning from the West Coast. She would miss the whole weekend with Michael.

The alarm went off at 6am and Laurie staggered bleary eyed to the shower still stiff from last night's activities. Luckily she had all her stuff packed and ready to go. As she swilled down a strong cup of coffee, she remembered what she had asked Michael to buy this weekend. She hurriedly wrote an email to Carol, her friend who owned 'Velvet Nights'. Carol was her sorority sister from college and Laurie had helped Carol with her computer systems a while back. To return the favor Carol had promised to let Laurie buy whatever she wanted from her shop at terrific discounts. Velvet Nights was an exclusive sex boutique in the trendy Upper Heights area of the city. Carol's shop stocked the best sex toys and B&D equipment to cater to the rich and kinky neighborhood clientele. Laurie felt herself dampen as she wrote the email listing out what all she wanted Michael to get from Carol's store. It was a lot more than just the strap-on! She made sure that Michael would have an interesting weekend with Carol while she was away. Laurie then left a note for Michael reminding him about what she wanted him to buy and telling him to meet with her friend Carol at her boutique that afternoon. She quickly ran out the door to catch a taxi to the airport.

It was well past mid-day when the exhausted Michael finally woke up. He put on a short black kimono and went out to the kitchen for some coffee. While drinking his brew he saw the note from Laurie and it reminded him of the magic from last night. He read through the note and his rod stiffened and poked out from the base of the kimono at the thought of buying a strap-on alone at a sex boutique. He loved this mixture of fear, embarrassment and excitement that coursed through him. He hoped that the shopping trip would help him have a fun weekend even though Laurie was away. His imagination ran wild about Laurie's sorority sister, Carol, hoping she would be someone mysterious and sexy!

He took time to get himself ready to go shopping to maximize his excitement from the anticipation. He had carefully picked out the clothes from the closet that he and Laurie now shared. He carefully shaved himself, brushed his teeth and rinsed with a mouthwash several times. Undressing, he grabbed the depilatory crème and rubbed it all over his crotch and ass areas. He used some on his face, his legs and arms and under his armpits as well to make sure. Waiting a few minutes, he then stepped in the shower and using just cold water sluiced away all of the crème along with any remaining body hair. He carefully shampooed and conditioned his tangled hair. He soaped himself paying special attention to his penis and his behind, making sure he cleaned everywhere. The jet of cold water rinsed away all the soap. Despite the cold, his erection was stiff all through the bath but he did not climax seeking to extend his sexual anticipation. He did push a finger inside himself to imagine how the strap-on would feel deep inside and shuddered in anticipation. Stopping the water, he dried himself vigorously all over with the towel.

Stepping out of the shower, he applied the skin lotion all over his freshly scrubbed body. He combed the water out of his wet hair and waited for it to dry a bit. In the meantime, he started on his face, putting on a little liquid foundation and tiny bit of mascara around his eyes to set them off. He had been to the salon only earlier that week and his nails still looked good in their French manicure. Spraying on some light conditioner he used a blunt brush and the hair dryer to style his drying hair in a more sleek style. He then put on a little of Laurie's favorite musky perfume and was now ready for the outfit. With all of the care he was taking in getting ready, his erection had softened and he was able to slide it inside the tiny black thong he had picked out. The top he put on was a black silk shirt with a tab collar and very short sleeves that was loose on top but tapered to end just near his slim waist. The top had only three buttons just above the waist so that the top part could easily swing open to reveal his smooth chest when he moved. The black crepe pants that went on next were also loosely cut but the silky material clung to his legs as he moved. With black suede slip-ons encasing his bare feet, he was now ready to go. He felt sexy and really wished Laurie was not away on her trip so that they could have tried out the afternoon's purchases tonight.

It was now almost 5:30pm and before Michael headed out the apartment he poured himself a stiff drink to steady his nerves. He definitely needed the liquid courage to shop at the sex store all by himself. He quickly ate a bowl of granola with some cottage cheese and fresh strawberries to fill his growling stomach. He was now all ready to make the shopping trip set up by Laurie. At least the visit to the store was going to be something new and exciting!

Continued in part two...