Vengeance

Story Info
A foursome provoked by an unfaithful husband.
5.4k words
3.91
24.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

************

This is a short stand alone story about a foursome provoked by an unfaithful husband.

Many thanks to HiAll for his patience and his very kind help.

If you did not check out his amazing work yet, make sure you will.

I appreciate any kind of feedback. Positive or not it will hopefully help me to improve.

Have fun reading

Πανδώ⚢α

************

Vengeance

She eyed herself in the mirror of the tiny changing room on the opposite side of the small shower. She already had to cover some white highlights in her dark brown hairs. Her eyes were accompanied by tiny wrinkles. Same as the corners of her mouth. She has become mature, there was no way to deny it. But yet she looked sexy.

She was still sportive and in good shape. Her breast were just roughly a palm-full. Though she was so long bemoaning her fate, she meanwhile liked her breasts because they were resisting gravity and age as well.

And she had been attentive for herself; daily exercises, healthy life-style and care. She had done her best to slow down the ravages of time. And she had done well. Most of the time her age was approximated about five, six years less than it actually was.

She turned around to watch her backside. Than another turn back to frontal. She wore black stilettos and black stockings held by a garter belt. Her lingerie was a see-through airy piece of black nothing which barely covered her buttocks. It did not hide much of her mound which was completely shaved and the tiny lace-decorated g-string did not help much to keep this a secret.

"You look slutty," she taunted her image in the mirror, "Much too much makeup."

A wicked grin settled on her face. "But I like it."

She opened her handbag to get her mobile. Her view hit the brown envelope inside. She knew the content and could see the photos with her inner eye and remembered the words of the report included. Her wrath rose and she confirmed her decision—again.

She took her mobile and left the changing room locking the door behind her. Her mind was firmly set.

Her path led along a corridor with several slim doors similar to the one she had locked. The path way led her to large room with a bar and tables surrounded by comfortable chairs. Many were already occupied.

She headed straight towards the bar and sat on one of the high swivel stools. A young girl in a kinky leather outfit asked about her wishes. She ordered a glass of champagne and looked around.

The room was half filled with people. She fitted in with the dress code. Few to less was en vogue as she could see. It had taken her a while to choose a swinger club which was known for a certain amount of style.

The people around appeared quite cultivated as she could see. But considering the substantial fee for entering the club it was not very surprising.

She nodded thankful as she was served her champagne. Sipping on her glass she took a more detailed view around until she was attracted by a table surrounded by three men. They seemed to be around 35 to 40 years and were not accompanied by any women yet.

All three were handsome and had a very sportive shape. Anyway, these were some studs who obviously care about themselves while still looking very manly.

She left her seat at the bar and headed directly towards them. This was exactly the pray she had hoped for.

"May I?" she asked and pointed at an empty chair at their table.

"Of course," the man next to her agreed and stood up in order to help her take a seat. He wore a net shirt and tight boxers which did not conceal that he was carrying a good amount of manhood. An outfit which served a good amount of contrast to his chivalry.

"Thank you," she smiled at him and sat down. She looked around and shook her head in disbelieve. "How can it be? A bunch of nice and handsome guys with polite manners like you and not a single woman around? Am I the only woman with eyes here?"

She earned smirks for her remark. Always a good way to break the ice.

"Well," the one at the opposite side of the table chimed in, "we were waiting for someone special. And it was worth while waiting."

She laughed tenderly. "Very charming welcome of yours. I appreciate it a lot."

The guy facing her introduced himself and his comrades. But she did not pay much attention to their names. As well as she didn't want to tell hers.

As it came to her to tell a name she said: "Names? Names are but transient shadows. You may call me Nemesis if you like. But I think we can find something more worth to be remembered?"

As she looked around she saw she earned again smirks which could be taken as agreement. She licked her lips and started to fondle her belly. No time to waste, she thought. A place like this makes matters clear anyway.

"I won't mind having some fun with you. I mean all of you. I dream about a bunch of hard cocks fucking me insane. I dream about getting bathed in cum," she came right to the point.

She did not feel like chatting a lot and to waste time. In fact she had her own schedule.

She faced silence. Maybe her words were not yet completely understood or they were astonished about her direct proposal. Eventually they overcame their surprise.

"You mean a gang-bang?" the one at her side asked seemingly uncertain whether he got the point.

"Oh indeed. Though I wouldn't call it this way, I think that is exactly what I am looking for."

She waited and watched how the guys looked around to consider her proposal in silence. In order to help them making a decision she started to fondle her breast which earned her a lot of attention from the three guys.

"I'm in," the first agreed.

"Me too," nodded the next.

"I could barely imagine a more alluring proposal," the third conceded.

"That's fine guys," she nodded with a seducing smile and emptied her champagne. "Maybe we should change for a more suitable place? To get some privacy?"

The men almost jumped from their seats. The quartet left the bar, heading for the rooms which were meant for keeping intimate encounters more private. Some of the rooms were occupied already but finally they entered a room which was spacious. It was furnished with some chairs, bedside lockers and a bed in the very middle.

Well, to call it bed would be unjust. It was indeed much more like a huge round divan made for a sultan and half of his harem. It was covered by a lot of pillows and everything was upholstered with clean burgundy silk-satin. There were even fresh flowers on the lockers.

It pays to search for a suitable location, she thought.

She laid her mobile on a locker and closed her eyes, knowing six eyes on her back. "Please, someone may close the door," she whispered.

The noise of the closing door behind her made it clear the dice had fallen. She felt somewhat awkward. Was she really ready for this? She took a deep breath and opened her eyes.

Hell yes, she was!

Slowly she turned around.

The three guys were lined up behind her. In a way they looked like feeling a bit awkward too, uncertain how to proceed. She smiled at them and considered while she had made the first step - why not make the second too?

She stepped right in front of the one in the middle and laid her hand on his chest. She felt his muscles. No comparison to "him" who had the undeniable tendency to lose his shape during the years. This fellow here was more like carved from hickory.

She craned her neck and kissed him. Gently their lips brushed. The tip of his tongue tenderly knocked at her lip. Her mouth opened and let him enter where he was welcomed by her soft tonguing. While her kiss became more passionate her other hand went to the guy at the left.

She touched his cheek and pulled him closer. Than she broke the kiss and changed to the left. This guy was greedy. He sucked her kiss, her lips until he pushed his tongue deep into the warm depth of her mouth. He started to bonk her mouth with his tongue which she responded to by sucking his tongue deep, wrestling it with her own. She was giving his bold invading tongue a blow job like treatment that vivified his imagination and rose his temper sky high.

"Mhm," he moaned quite pleased.

Time to taste the third. She broke the kiss and headed for the one at the right. He was playful, teasing with his quick tongue-tip which was to and fro in a glimpse. Their tongues fooled around rising her curiosity what this stud could do else with his tongue.

She saw that these kisses had been the right way to get the party started. Their proper line got messed up until she found herself inside in the middle of a triangle. Her kisses had made them more confident and soon she felt their hands on her body. Tender hands, greedy hands, playful hands. They massaged her shoulders, fondled her belly and one pair found their way up to her globes, caressing them softly and twirling her nipples.

She felt herself more and more confident. The way she was caressed by them showed, she was sought-after and the hands exploring her body were arousing. She switched her attention between them, kissing one and another and her hands did the same bold exploration as their hands did.

Than she was keen enough to yank down the first briefs. As it fell down his ankles his half hardened cock popped out. She engulfed it with her fingers and started to strike it slowly up and down while she delivered kisses to and fro. She felt fingers hooking the waistband of her string and off it went. While she was fondling the cock, playful fingers hushed curiously over her mound and got attracted by her moist heat.

Little jolts of joy went through her groins as the finger tip slipped between her petals and greedy hands gave her buttocks firm squeezes.

"Hmm, that's good," she groaned, still striking the cock.

Hands were tenderly wiping the spaghetti-straps of her piece of black nothing from her shoulders and than it was dragged down. She stood naked in her shoes, except for the garter belt holding her black nylons.

She knelt down craning for the cock pointing at her. Slowly she took him between her lips and let him slide down in her mouth which made the cock's owner panting voluptuously. While she let him slide in and out she got busy with taking down another pair of briefs. No big deal as she was supported eagerly.

The second uncaged cock was pointing directly at her cheek, already quite hard. She gave the fist one free with a sucking plop and started to lick the not yet known one. He was not as long but rather thick. Nevertheless she got him between her lips sucking him devotionally while she pet the first one, which was slick from her saliva and slipped between her stroking fingers with ease.

Her free hand hooked behind the waistband of the last remaining boxer. She needed not much more than this. He pulled his briefs down immediately. Again she shifted her attention, curious about the third.

"Oh my God," she sighed as she caught sight of this cock. An iron-hard monster pointed at her face.

"Huuuge," she looked up into his face with widened eyes. She met a shit-eating grin there.

She was wanting to give it a try. She kissed his cock-head and licked around while she still was petting the other ones gently. He grabbed his cock and pulled the skin back, revealing the full size of its crown. She had to struggle to suck this cock without getting her teeth down on it. But she managed.

For a while she was dividing her ministration between the three cocks surrounding her, until they got them all but rock hard. She felt no more awkward. She felt wanted. And more than that she had become horny as fuck.

She rose and stood up among them again. She did not need to ask as their faces spoke for themselves. They did enjoy her warming up. She smiled and took a deep breath.

"I don't know 'bout you guys," she whispered with her voice trembling of arousal, "but I'm damned horny now."

"Fuck yes, me too," the one with the monster cock nodded. And the mimics of the other two showed clearly, that they were about the same state of mind.

She went over to the locker to pick her mobile, waving with her firm butt.

"Well," she said on her way back to them, "it might be kind of weird. But would you mind to do some photos? I don't need any faces to be seen. Just something to remind when I am old and gray."

She turned around, watching their reaction with suspense. It was the backbone of this evening that they would agree.

The guys were uncertain as she could see. The looked among each other in order to check how their mates would think about it.

"No faces?" the one with the greedy hands asked.

"Certainly not," she confirmed. "It is not about compromising or blackmailing anyone. It is just a private thing for me I can ensure you."

Another moment of nerve killing silence.

"Well, then. No faces is fair enough for me", the one with the passionate kiss agreed.

Eventually no one wanted to appear chickenshit and she got the approval from all of them. Their cocks had anyway made up their own minds due to her intimate kisses and certainly they had voted too to make the guys come up with the decision she had hoped for.

"Neaaat," she warbled smirking and handed her mobile to one of them.

As she had passed her mobile she gently grabbed the cocks of the two other and dragged them luringly to the giant divan. She licked her lips mewing like a cat in heat. Then she hit the divan and let herself down on the soft furniture, both feet still on the ground.

One of the guys knelt down immediately while the other joined her. She took care of his cock with calm long strokes before she began to lick around his head. The other guy pulled her knees apart and craned his head between her thighs.

She felt his tongue sliding along her moist slit. She shivered with anticipation. His tongue fooled around and was soon accompanied by his lips. He began to plow between her petals digging deeper and deeper inside her needing pussy.

"Oh yes. This is good. So good," she cooed.

Then she swallowed the cock next to her as deep as she could. Her nose touched his belly and she felt him deep down at her throat, gasping. She gagged until she got accustomed to his size and was able to control her reflex. But once adapted she gave him a skillful blowjob with made him pant deeply. Again and again she swallowed his cock, deep-throating it and sucking it wildly.

The mobile clicked like a camera shutter. Photo taken.

Being exposed to them; these three pairs of horny eyes trying to devour her. This hard cock between her lips which started pulsing. The aroused panting of the guy. The tongue of the other thrusting in her pussy and licking around. His nibbling, kissing and sucking on her crotch. She rising smell of arousing sex. All this turned her on. Much more than she had expected.

"Oh yes, I'm gonna cum", panted the guy she sucked.

Click. Another photo taken.

She released the cock just as she felt the eruption arriving and jerked him off. Large hot squirts of gooey cum hit her body, rinsing down her breasts and belly. She looked up to the guy who was taken away by his orgasm. Their eyes met and she smiled at him as she saw how much he enjoyed it.

"Wonderful", he moaned appreciative and took the mobile from his friend.

"Fuck me now," she rushed the guy between her thighs who was still eating her out. Then she turned around and found another toy to play with. While she was still striking the cock which had just cum all over her, she started to kiss and lick the giant cock at her other side.

The playful tongue left her crotch and was replaced by a cock. Up to the hilt the guy poked deep insider her with a single thrust, filling her hungry pussy with hot hardened flesh. She moaned lecherous while petting and licking the giant meat-pole.

The guy started to fuck her. With rolling hips he darted deep inside her, again and again until she could feel his balls against her buttocks. He jammed into her with increasing speed of his jabs. She felt the rising heat spreading out from her burning pussy, filling her whole body with desire and joy and a pressing urge, which would need an imminent release.

She cramped her muscles down on the cock which fucked her so wildly while she kissed and sucked the huge cock head at her right and caressed the half-hardened cock at her left, which had just covered her with cum.

Another click, another picture taken.

Just as she went over the border. Her body arched and she had to release the big one. She yelled aloud driven away by her orgasm. Waves of spasms ran along her body letting it arch and bend. Shortly after the one inside her milking snatch released his load and filled her with his cum. He broke in covering her, resting his body on his arms. She craned her head and kissed him, sucking his lips with greed, slightly biting.

Then the guy broke the kiss and left her. He took the mobile and sank down on his heels to recover and watch what was going to happen next. He could see clearly between her thighs where his cum was rinsing out of her puffy pussy.

She laid a bit resting, slow strokes at one side and licking to the other.

One was done, two more to go.

Her limbs were still a bit trembling as she rose up and pushed the greedy one with his huge meat pole, until he laid flat on his back. She mounted him and knelt above his groins.

"I think you don't mind something more serious, do you?" she smiled down.

The guy shook his head: "Oh no, I do not mind at all. Quite the contrary."

She nodded slightly and took his cock. She planted his head against her soaking pussy, soppy from her own juices and the load of cum it just had received. She lubricated his massive cock before she let herself slowly down on him.

"Oh my God. It's like getting impaled. Fucking a stallion must feel alike. This is the damned biggest cock I've ever felt inside of me," she panted with big eyes.

She looked again at his shit eating grin, this time filled with pride: "Hell, yeah! Enjoy it."

This was exactly what she was up to. Slowly she rocked her hips, circling them, snaking her butt. Than she began to rise and lower herself in addition.

"Fuck yes", he panted, "you know how to ride."

She did not want to proof him a liar.

"Appreciate it", she moaned and looked deep down in his eyes while she increased her motions. She bowed down on her hands and started riding him faster, while she pressed her lips on his. He embraced her head and replied to her kiss savagely.

Another click photographed tight pussy-lips embracing a massive cock.

Than suddenly she broke the kiss and rose her body.

"Oh shit!" she said surprised.

"Whats up", the guy under her panted.

"He's licking my butt!"

She did not notice how he appeared behind her but now she felt a passionate tongue circling around her butt hole as close as her motions allowed.

"Ah, well. Nothing to worry about, I presume. If you don't mind we make a sandwich with you being the cold cut", he grinned at her.

She felt how her tight butt got lubricated and how the guy behind her now pressed his finger against her muscle.

"Give it a try", she moaned and slowed herself down to allow him access more easily.

The greedy one started to take over the action and fucked her from below with short slow jabs while the first finger slipped down into her ass.

"Wow yes," she moaned, "yes, this is good."

Click, another picture. And another finger entered.

She relaxed as good as she could and let him stretch her butt. She got more and more adopted and closed her eyes concentrating only on her feelings. She had done anal before but nothing like this with such a huge cock inside her snatch at the same time. It was an incredible firework of emotions surging through her body. Slowly she felt more and more lust adding to her pleasure.

12