Vengeance in Paris

Story Info
SHINee and their favorite noona go to Paris. Menage a Trios?
2k words
3.17
4.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Legend

*Noona - Korean honorific for older lady/older sister

*Hyung - Korean honorific for close older man, guys usually call each other hyungs or dongsaeng (younger man)

*Jagiya - Korean pet name like baby

*Yeobo - Korean pet name equivalent to honey

*Neh - Korean for yes.

*

"Noona, you should come to Paris with us!" Taemin said enthusiastically while I raided SHINee's bookshelf for a good book to read.

"Taemin I don't think that's a good idea, you guys have a photoshoot there and I would only be getting in the way." You said, pulling out a book to read the back cover. I could see Key look up from his fashion magazine.

"Noona, don't be ridiculous, our shoot will take a day at the most, we'll be there for a whole two weeks. I want to check out Paris for real...neither one of us can drive internationally, we kind of all want you to go with us...we're not as brave as you are." Key said, running his fingers through his hair while looking at me.

"Yeah, besides, Key's French sucks."Jonghyun said, a smirk coming to his face while he said it, knowing it would rile Key up, and it did.

"Oh est -ce pas? Eh bien, nous ne pouvons pas avoir que pouvons-nous? (Oh is that so? Well we can't have that now can we?)" I felt arms slink around my waist and a head on my shoulder. It was the tallest member of the group, Minho.

"Jagiya, if you keep speaking that, I might have to do something about it." I laugh I pull away from Minho before turning back to Taemin.

"I'll think about it, when are you guys leaving?" Jinki was the one to answer that question.

"Next week. Let me know by Friday, I'll give you my card and you can book your flight. You can even take first class if you want. We're flying economy with manager-hyung."

"So in other words, I have to fly first class to avoid suspicion. Nice."

"Neh." Jinki nodded, while opening his wallet and handing me his credit card.

"Fuck it, I'll go, I've never been to France and since you're offering me the opportunity to go, I might as well not pass it up." I said taking his credit card and putting it in my purse.

I peered out on the balcony at the green grass and green trees of the park adjacent to the hotel, the eiffel tower standing erect in the background. I sipped on my coffee clad in only a robe, Jinki was sleeping off a post-coital hangover. I didn't blame him either, Out of all the members, he was the most sexually frustrated, but after fucking each other senseless, it was enough to lull him to sleep.

Finishing my coffee, I hopped in the shower, afterwards I got on my bikini on and went for swim in the hotel's pool. Minho was down there and he was chatting with another girl, but as soon as I stripped off my robe her eyes wouldn't leave my body. I avoided them for the most part, that was until Minho came and chased me down, his arms around my waist and his lips on my neck.

"Hey, I want you to meet someone." I looked over at the woman who waved at me. She was tan, her voluptuous breasts nearly bursting out of her bikini top. Her chestnut hair falling down her shoulders in soft waves. She was attractive. Minho had an affinity for brunettes. I nod at him and get out of the pool walking over to the woman who was eye-fucking me the whole way. I could tell this woman was a flamboyant lesbian but the way she was using Minho told me she didn't mind choking on a cock every once in a while. What the fuck did Minho have up his sleeve? Did he even know what he was getting into.

"Hello, my name is Angelique. Who might you be?" The brunette said, busting out the French right away. She too was also multi-lingual. My ear though, could catch on the the American accent.

"My name is Chloe, do you speak English?" I simultaneously answered and asked in French. Angelique nodded.

"Yes, but what I'm going to say is for you only. I like your friend, but I like you much better. See you after dinner, I want to get to know you better." Angelique said, in fluent French. I nodded in understand before she walked over to her clothes and pull out a business card before scribbling her digits on the other side of it with a pen she grabbed of her purse. "Here's my number...send me a text." She finished in English, before handed the card to me. She had absolutely no French accent at all, figured I was right. She was an American. Touchè. The girl had game. I bit my lip my eyes roaming her body. God, I was such a kinky shit. I could count my same-sex encounters on my hand, but when I drank, all bets were off. Game on bitch.

I nodded as she walked past, Minho and I gathering a look at her derrière. I glanced down to see Minho was hard. I decided to tease a bit more.

"Minho, do you know what a mènage à trois is?" I asked, my eyes meeting his. He shook his head. "Remember that time with me, you and Taemin?" Minho nodded, blushing. I could tell that was still very fresh on his mind. "That's a mènage à trois. That's what that girl wants. Have you ever been with two women at once?" Minho shook his head and I smiled. "Well, if you're up for it, I'm down." Minho looked at me with widened eyes.

"You're bi?"

"Not per-say, but I don't mind dabbling."

"Yeobo, I'm so hard right now...fuck...the thought of you getting down with another woman..." Minho said, pressing his hard cock against me. I pushed him into a nearby cabana and we proceeded to fuck each other.

I glanced down at my phone. I was joined by Minho, Jonghyun, and Taemin. They wanted to go to this black light party Minho and I had been invited to. Key chose to stay behind with Jinki, saying he needed quality time with the leader. I already knew that the quality time would consist of spanking, S&M and fucking. We were all decked out in black light fashion. I'm sure we looked strange to the people around us. I looked over my text messages.

"...she did say meet her by the clock in the lobby right?" Taemin asked, looking over my shoulder at my phone.

"Yeah, she's probably running late." I said, tucking a hair behind my ear. Just then she came down the staircase, Minho was acting like a horndog. The other two looked up at her but they seemed more into me than they were into her.

"Bonjour! Are we ready for a night of fun?" Angelique asked, looking at the four of us. I nodded as did the rest of us. "Good,"

After about 20 minutes of driving in traffic we arrived at our location. It was a small building and it was packed, but it was a free for all and most of the people wore a lot less than I did. Jonghyun was an automatic hit a the party once he stripped off his shirt and revealed his black light painted torso. He was busy on the floor dancing with different women. I stayed at a table in the back, drinking glow in the dark cocktails for the first hour or so with Minho, Angelique and Taemin.

Feeling the alcohol both Taemin and Minho grabbed Angelique and I and we hit the crowded dancefloor. Taemin danced with me until he saw someone who caught his eye leaving me with Minho and Angelique. We had been dancing with some rave music and I had been stripped my shirt by Minho revealing my white bikini top which was bright under the lights. Partition by Beyonce came on over the speakers. Angelique used this opportunity to get closer to me, She rubbed her body against mine, and I was no stranger to dirty dancing with a chick. Minho ground himself into Angelique's ass placing a hand on my hip to draw us closer together. Angelique's hands got bolder, grasping my breasts and ass, winding her hips around to tease both Minho and I.

I was becoming more and more turned on, my hands groped Angelique's body with a hand landing at the apex of her legs were I stroked her teasingly and her lips took mine in a passionate kiss. Minho was losing it, watching me basically go to town with Angelique.

"Let's take this back to my place...I can tell you want to get fucked." Angelique said, biting my lip. Hell yes. Jonghyun and Taemin had already left with their prospective fucks for the night and it was time that we took this party to some place a little more private.

Angelique taking the keys to my rental, drove us to her residence on the outskirts of Paris. It was modern home with an outdoor pool and jacuzzi. She was definitely well to do. Angelique grabbed some wine while Minho and I stripped to our swim wear and got into the pool. Minho kissed me and pinned against the edge of the pool, his tongue whirling erotic circles around mine and his hand close around my bikini top and went to rip it off but Angelique stopped us.

"Ah ah, let me." Angelique said, as she swatted Minho's hand away before ripping off my bikini top. Her hands took my breasts in her hands and once again, Minho grasped my hip and smashed our bodies together. I realized that she was naked. My hand caressed her breasts as well, rubbing myself against her. She was loving it, and I couldn't complain, I was loving the pleasure that she was giving me. Minho was getting impatient however.

"Let go over to the jacuzzi, it's warm and I can love you properly there." But Minho had other plans. He pinned Angelique against the wall her ass hanging out of the pool.

"What about me baby? I'm feeling neglected." Before she could protest, Minho drew down his shorts and entered her from behind.

"Ooh, fuck Minho...what about Chloe? She deserves love too. She's sexy as all hell right now."

"I fucked her once already. I'm feeling you right now, I can fuck her anytime. Besides she's not into girls." The fuck I ain't. The audacity of this prick right now was amazing.

"Minho that's not nice...you need to share..."

"I don't have to do anything but fuck you..." I got pissed. Stupid over-sexed frog. He wants to play that game? Two can play that. He should know better than to test me when I'm buzzing off alcohol and horny as all fucking hell. I got out of the pool and grabbed my keys and clothes off the table and I left Minho there. I hoped he liked finding another ride back to the hotel. I was going to get some loving tonight.

I texted Jinki and Key and asked if they'd be up for an extra body. They were ecstatic with the idea. I got back to the hotel and proceeded to have the best threesome after telling them that Minho had stood me up. All three of us sent Minho pictures of the creampie Jinki gave me, and the pearl necklace Key graced with me and of me having both their cocks in my face. It wasn't until two hours later that he asked why I left him and if I was still mad. I texted him to take a fucking taxi as I felt Jinki insert two fingers inside of me.

"Jagiya, forget him. He doesn't know what the fuck he is missing here." Key said, as his head disappeared under the cover to take my swollen clit into his mouth and I let out a moan. Fuck I had it good.