Vengeance Is Best Served Cold Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long whistle escaped The Masked Mans lips. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, and with such a pretty little whore at home? That is amazing, I must admit I only personally knew of 4 women. Then his voice changed in quality and texture to that of maniacal rage. " AND ONE OF THOSE WOMEN WAS MY WIFE!!!!! He looked crazed, like a man on the edge of sanity, then he transformed back to that of a calm cool collected in charge person. If his eyes, voice and what he could see of this mans mouth expressed that much crazy rage, Kevin was glad he was wearing a mask. Yes this was hell he must have died in an accident on the way home, that's the only answer to all this.

"Whore I need to be calmed down." Kevin watched as he snap his fingers and Sheila dropped to her knees between his legs and took his cock in her little hands, hands that once touched him that tenderly, that lovingly, were now wrapped around this mans cock massaging his shaft his balls, her breasts swaying with the action of her hands brushing the couches cushions. His cock grew harder firmer and his wife's face was mere inches away from it, licking her lips she took him in deep, her lips stretching and working in away he had only dreamed of, and though this mans cock was atleast an inch longer than his own she was able to do what she would never do for him deep throat him with each down stroke gagging only momentarily then hungrily shoving more of his cock down her gullet.

He could hear her sucking, slurping, could hear the swishing of her saliva has she fucked him with her face. It was as if that his cock was the only thing that existed in her universe and she was a black hole slowly devouring it. Kevin's head began to swim, nausea was building and threatening to empty the contents of his stomach, but to do that he knew would spell disaster so he swallowed hard and did all he could not to look away. The Masked Man was talking again, when he had started Kevin had no idea, he was so engrossed in what his wife was doing he hadn't noticed, but now glad for the distraction he looked in to the Masked Man's eyes, seeing them closed but still he talked on and Kevin listen intently trying to drown out the sounds his wife was making......

"....so you see I convinced the hotel manager I was indeed her husband and he let me into her room, it was to be a surprise, it was our 2nd wedding anniversary, she tried explaining that to her boss but he made her go to Denver anyway to that damned conference. I'm sure you remember the conference if not my wife don't you, June 14th 1998?"

Working desperately to find his voice Kevin croaked. "Yes Master I remember." God it seemed she was getting louder the slurping the sucking noises, her moaning as if sucking this mans cock was giving her more pleasure than he ever had. "So I thought it would be fun to hide in her closet and jump out with a surprise, but I was the one surprised wasn't I? You two came in at 1 am I heard you at the door before you entered, I was confused this wasn't happening, I closed the closet door to just a crack as you both entered.

Hanging all over each other you with your hands all over her breasts, ass like you owned her. I wanted to kill you, rip you cock off and shove it down your throat as you screamed, but then I noticed your wedding ring, I knew then what I would do. But for the next 2 hours I was stuck in that closet watching you fuck my wife hearing her sucking your cock and then the one thing that made me snap! Is when you fucked her in the ass even when she protested you forced her to take, something that was not even given to me her husband."

The Masked Man looked down at my wife watching her suck his cock my eyes were drawn there also her momentum nor her enthusiasm had diminished at all. She still moaned as if in ecstasy gulping down his cock sucking and slurping as if it were her life's meat. "I will say one thing Kevy boy you wife sucks a mean cock, my wife could never suck half this good" Laughing he grabbed Sheila by the hair and pulled her off his cock there was a very loud "POP" as her lips were removed. Still laughing and holding her by her long hair he said. "You really love that cock hu?"

" Oh, yes Master please let me finish, please I want to taste your cum please..." Kevin knew what she was doing and saying was only because she was afraid of that bastard and what he might do to us or to our children at a later date if the cops didn't find him first, so he couldn't didn't blame her. Yea he knew why she was behaving this way. "No, no, no, not yet but I do have something else for you, but give me a minute OK?'"

The Masked Man laughed and let go of her hair and turned back to me, Sheila went back to just stroking him as he spoke to me. "So you see Kevy boy this is vengeance, my turn to use your wife as I please and make her take it as I wish and for you to be forced to watch and hear her please me!" The Masked Man glared at me and for a moment I thought he was going to kill me but instead he said, "Well that's enough talkin, time for fuckin and suckin now, and remember Kevy boy if you close your eyes just once she pays the price."

The Masked Man pulled me closer to the couch so I could get a good view, he then leaned on the back of the couch with both hands and told Sheila to rimm him good. I'm no novice at sex but I had no idea what a rimm was I watched as my wife went to her knees and spread his ass cheeks and started hungrily licking his asshole, burying her pretty face in this mans ass I couldn't believe it, she didn't only lick his asshole but sucked in side his cheeks then she was told to tongue fuck his ass, my head started spinning, no, no, no, not my pretty innocent wife my god that's fucking disgusting, but she spread his cheeks even wider and shoved her tongue deep into his asshole and started tongue fucking him swirling her tongue like she was French kissing him, Working her tongue in and out faster than I could imagine a human could and this went on for what seemed like hours, Kevin saw as The Masked Mans legs began to tremble, his breathing becoming deeper and then with out warning he pushed away from the couch turned around and grabbing my wife by the hair he shoved his cock all the way down her throat and screamed as he came, forcing her head back and forth faster and harder then stood there as she greedily milked his cock dry.

Tears were streaming down my face, all this cause I fucked some woman 2 years ago, shit its not like I raped her she was willing, well OK maybe not when I took her ass but shit later she said she was glad it happened cause now maybe, just maybe she would allow her hubby to have her ass also. Well atleast it seems to be almost over, Sheila seems to be holding up as well as could be expected we can work this out. and then I will find this mother fucker and slowly in the most painful way I can find, kill him!

I was wrong it was far from over, he then laid down on the coffee table and instructed Sheila to straddle him, but to put his cock in her ass not her cunt and fuck him good and hard and fast. Sheila slid her thong out of the way and did as she was told, Kevin could see her strain at first as she slid down his cock but slowly she adjust and fucked him for 30 minutes that way I could see the strain on her face and the sweat poring from her body and down on The Masked Man he could also see Sheila's cunt was dripping wet her juices literally flowing down on to The Masked Man and as time went on her legs I knew must be cramping but she never slowed nor complained, not like she would have had it been me.

watching my wife do this, watching as she fucked another man as she took it deep in her ass watching as her breasts bounced and swayed watching her fuck this other guy with more stamina then I could ever muster up, was tearing at me, stripping my man hood away layer by layer like an onion. He then told her to get up and suck him off he was ready to feed her again. Sheila jump off and once again hungrily swallowed his cock, working it like an experienced street whore with all the sounds of a herd of pigs at the trough, then he again grabbed my wife's hair and forced all of himself down her throat screaming louder and longer this time, and again she milked him dry.

Sheila then proceeded to lick all of her juices from his pelvic area and even going as far as to clean the sweat and their combined cum form his balls to his asshole lapping it up like a thirsty dog. " OK whore that's enough" the Masked Man sneered at her. Sheila stood and backed just far enough away so The Masked Man could get up. He then stood and turned his back to her and leaned forward on the coffee table looking directly in my eyes. " You know Kevy your Barbie Fuck Slut here is the best piece of meat I have ever dreamed of you know that? She sucks cock and eats an asshole like no porno flick queen I have ever seen."

Smiling he looked over his shoulder and said " Go ahead whore I know you want to." Without any instruction or prodding Sheila went to her knees and buried her angel face between his ass cheeks her hands on his hips pushing her face in deep. I could hear her lapping , sucking and moaning with pleasure. "Damn Kevy your Barbie Doll here just cannot get enough of my ass hole." Laughing and moaning in pleasure he asked "How many times has she ate out that ass of yours Kevy, Hmmm?"

"She never has Master." Humiliation flooding his face, another layer of the onion fell away. Kevin could see nothing but her pretty little Blonde head moving back and forth round and round. " My god Kevy you have no idea what you have missed, remember that next time you kiss those pretty lips of hers remember how she gulped my cock and lovingly ate my ass OK?" Once again the tears streamed down his face. "Yes Master I will remember."

The Masked Man stood there in front of Kevin for atleast another 10 or fifteen minutes torturing him with the site of his wife enjoying his ass. " OK whore that's enough," said the Masked Man over his shoulder. The bastard treated her worse than a street whore Kevin wondered what the repercussions where going to be after today. What would his wife be like would she toss him out because of his affairs. Would she lose sight of reality as he had heard about women who had gone through situations like this? Would she no longer like sex or need like this from now on. Kevin's world had crashed an hour ago but the after shocks would probably be with him the rest of his life. Kevin though watching everything as told was lost in thought and hadn't noticed that The Masked Man was intently looking in to his eyes.

"What's wrong Kevy boy you sad cause your not getting any attention?" he asked in a mocking tone. Kevin knew he had to answer but what does he say? Anything he said not to the liking of The Master would lead to Sheila being punished. " Master I find it would not be prudent to say what I am feeling ." The Masked Man just stood there a moment, "Very well put Kevy my man, but I think you need some attention and think I will borrow my whore here to you."

Looking to Sheila he said, "Whore go over there and give Kevy boy there some attention, I said just attention nothing else understand whore?' "Yes Master I understand." Sheila turned towards me and all I could see was the sheen on her face, and the thought of her lips, and face buried in Masters ass and knowing she was going to kiss me now made me want to vomit. Sheila slowly walked towards him still wearing his shirt with her breasts totally exposed and her thong, she looked beautiful and the way she was walking towards me, so sexy and sensual, he couldn't explain it but she had never moved that way that he could ever remember.

She stood before him, and though she was the Masters slave I was her task now so she took control. Her hands gently went to each side of my face and she tenderly turned my face up, as she was coming towards my face I almost turned away but she held my head firm, I think she knew what I was thinking but also knew what would happen if I did.

She then attacked my mouth kissing me shoving her tongue in to my mouth, I could taste cum and other pungent flavors in her mouth, my head started swimming, nausea once again threatened, but then I felt her hand firmly rub down my chest towards my crotch, her other hand behind my head holding it firmly in place as her tongue raped my mouth, and that's when something stirred in me all this time as Master was making her perform I never once felt the stirring of any sexual feeling but now it hit, hit like a ton of bricks. Before Sheila's hand even reached my crotch I was cold stone hard. I hadn't felt this way towards her in a long time.

Not because she had let herself go, not because I didn't think she was attractive anymore but because I had just gotten used to her plain and simple and took her for granted. She kissed me and tore at my belt and zipper like a mad woman, her breathing coming in shallow harsh gusts between changing sides as she devoured my own mouth her tongue a slithering snake her mouth pressing ever harder yet not uncomfortably on mine. Then I could feel her hand freeing my cock hard as steel and ready to burst I couldn't help it she had turned into a sexual predator in the span of 9 hours since I had left this morning. She starting jacking me off her hand became a hamming piston pre cum had already run down my shaft and the feeling was exquisite. I came, like a school boy in a matter of maybe 2 minutes from the second she first touched me I, shot hard, in my life I never felt such release, I screamed but her mouth was still over mine so was muffled yet still very loud.

I heard a finger snapping and immediately Sheila stop, it was like for a second she was a raging fire, then an icy wind. She stood stock still and looking to the Master, totally impassive awaiting instruction. It was then for the first time he heard Master laughing and clapping. "You know Kevy MY BOY!" ..more laughing.."

I have heard....... of ....... 10 minute wonders but ..." .Pheeeeew...laughing." But a one minute and fifteen second wonder?" Shame and humiliation filled him, and the last layer of the onion fell away. He could also see Sheila there beside him holding in her own giggle. It took a few minutes but Master finely gained control of himself.

12