Vengeance is Sweet

Story Info
Jealous daughter seduces her daddy.
9.6k words
4.43
140.3k
145

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,147 Followers

Amy hated her new step-mother, Angie, with all the passion any 14 year old girl can muster. As much as Amy hated Angie she loved her Daddy and was determined to once again make herself the focal point of all his attentions. If not sooner than later.

Angie, was the opposite of Amy in almost every way. Tall, elegant, shapely, blonde hair, blue eyes with an absolutely stunning body, while poor little Amy was short and dumpy as a young teenager with drab dark hair and a boyish figure. She was the proverbial "ugly duckling" while her step-mother was the beautiful swan.

Her heart filled with resentment when James ignored her to spend time with his new wife. Jealousy and resentment where her new best friends as she grew older.

Only her best friend April understood what she was going through as she too had a step mother she despised. April, who was two years Amy's senior, told her friend there was one sure way to get back at her step mother. When Amy curiously asked how April told her it was simple.

"Just wait to you get older, maybe 18 or so and have blossomed into the true beauty you are going to be...and then start to show off and flirt outrageously with your daddy."

Amy scoffed at the idea of her ever being beautiful but the rest of the idea surely appealed to her as Angie was a bit on the jealous side when it came to anyone other than her showing attention to James. It was about the only thing they had in common.

At the age of 16, Amy moved across the country with her mother. James said little in protest which deeply hurt her feelings. It would be two long years before she seen him again.

Finally she would have her attempt at vengeance as shortly after she graduated high school Amy would be spending the summer with James and Angie, and just as her best friend had prophesized Amy had indeed turned beautiful as she matured into a young lady. She was 18 now and was no longer an ugly duckling. The truth was she had turned into a true All America beauty. She carried her beauty with a divine grandeur that took everyone's breath away including her father's.

She was now 5' 1" and weighed 98 pounds. She had dark flowing hair that fell just past her shoulders in a soft cascade of beauty. Her skin tone was deep, dark and flawless as it was a nice mix between her father's light Caucasian features and her mother's pretty exotic mix of Spanish and South American Indian heritage.

But it was a pair of absolutely gorgeous tits that was the show stopping feature in Amy's arsenal of beauty. She had a pair of 32 D's that were the commanding feature of an already perfect body. Sitting atop her breasts like two large dollops of perfection were her crown jewels—a pair of very large areoles that were almost the size of silver dollars.

Once April got a look at Amy's new found beauty she giggled and told her best friend, "You must concentrate on wearing outfits that show those gorgeous tits of yours off Amy...in front of your Daddy. It will drive Angie insane with jealousy."

It seemed like a sound plan to Amy so when she went to the mall later that day with April they concentrated on buying her outfits that would do exactly that.

Things were going to plan as the long hot summer grinded on. Amy spent the days lounging out back by the pool in a variety of skimpy bikinis that caught the eye of James and raised the ire of Angie. She noticed smugly how they seemed to be fighting more and were not so "lovey, dovey" anymore with each other.

Finally, things came to a head in late August as James and Angie decided on a trial separation. Amy was delighted and worried all at once. Delighted that her father finally had the good sense to, at the very least, take a break from Angie. But worried that once she had to fly back across country to start college in the September that her daddy and Angie would reconcile.

It was the last weekend before she was due to fly out on Sunday afternoon and Amy, with April's encouragement, decided to pull out all the stops. James had to work late Friday so Saturday would have to be the day that Amy extracted a promise not to reconcile with Angie out of her daddy; a promise she was prepared to go to any lengths to get.

Saturday afternoon promised to be warm and sunny so Amy suggested to James they spend the afternoon lounging together out by the pool. She was prepared as she had just purchased a stunning new white string bikini that was as skimpy as hell and would show off her young, perfect 18 year old body to its maximum potential.

When his daughter came strutting out to the pool in her white bikini her father nearly fell over. He had seen Amy in bikinis before but this one was unequivocally spectacular. He simply could not keep his eyes off of his daughter that afternoon. The contrast between her rich, darkly tanned skin and the white skimpy bikini made for quite an exciting show.

Amy noticed her Daddy seemed to be having an incredibly hard time taking his eyes off of her, in particular her tits, and was simply delighted. She knew the way her large dark areoles pressed up against the tight whiteness of her bikini top in such a bewitching manner was what her daddy was staring at and this sent ripples of excitement through her young heart.

James felt guilty for staring at his daughter in such a bold manner but the two Jack Daniels and cokes he had slugged down that afternoon helped quell some of that guilt. Amy was drinking also as she had been sipping on wine coolers all afternoon which seemed to make her rather bold and flirtatious with him which was something he noticed with unabashed delight.

His mood had been growing dark as he missed his wife. Angie had announced she wanted the separation rather abruptly with little or no warning. He suspected she had been cheating on him with a younger man, or worse still younger men, but could not be sure.

James was nearly 50 now and while in the looks department he was not in bad shape, per se, but neither was he in really good shape. Sadly, he considered himself extremely normal, or average if you will, and maybe a bit boring.

The reality was the attentions of his beautiful young daughter were much welcome. That Amy would be leaving soon and he would be alone in the house made him willing to overlook the fact that maybe he was staring at her a bit too much. After all, he reasoned, she was leaving so he better stare while he could.

They decided to grill out that evening on the back porch. James went to the store to get T-bones, while Amy mentions she will go upstairs to shower and change for dinner. He was both relieved and disappointed all at once. Disappointed to see her change out of her sexy white bikini but relieved that at least the guilt from the way he was helplessly staring at her as she pranced around in it would be at an end.

James was out on the back porch sitting at the patio table relaxing when Amy came sashaying out in an outfit that almost made her white bikini look tame by comparison. She was wearing a pair of tight cut off blue jean shorts that showed off her toned legs and shapely ass to the nth degree but that was nothing compared to the dark blue tee shirt she was wearing. Half tee shirt that is as it looked like it had been attacked by a pair of angry scissors.

On her small frame his daughter's tits looked immense; a simple fact that James could not help but to notice. Now with Amy running around in her little half tee shirt James kept taking long sly, subtle glances that as the night wore on became less sly and less subtle. But the thing was Amy seemed to care very little that he was taking quite an interest in her body. The jagged edges of her tee shirt came down barely enough to cover her nipples leaving the whole lower third of her tits on full display. He tried his best not to stare but it was a losing battle

To wash away the guilt he mixed himself another Jack and coke. The strongest yet and much to his delight/horror he watched as Amy began taking bigger and bigger sips out of his drink. He could only imagine how much of a show off and a flirt she might become once drunk as for now she seemed relatively sober. He could hardly wait to find out so instead of discouraging her from sharing his drink he made her an equally strong one which she graciously accepted with a warm smile.

"I don't think we have ever gotten drunk together Daddy," she purred, "This could be fun."

"Yeah well, you're leaving so why not." He replied as he tried to concentrate on grilling the steaks. "It will be sort of a going away party huh sweetie."

"You must being getting drunk daddy as it's been a long time since you called me sweetie. That is a name I thought reserved for her."

"Her is not here. And if you don't mind I prefer not to talk of her ...or to think of her." He replied maybe a bit too harshly over his shoulder as he slammed the large T-bone steak onto the grill.

"Oh daddy," she says as she slinks up behind him, "I promise to do my best to take your mind off of ...her...tonight if only you will allow me some freedom to do so."

"What kind of freedom would you be referring to little girl." He said plopping down in the lounge chair next to the patio table.

"Later I will tell you. But in the meantime just keep calling me those cute little pet nicknames like you used to before and I will be happy...especially 'little girl' as that one warms my heart the most." She coyly stands in front of him thrusting her chest out it seems to its full potential and then adds, "But as no doubt you noticed I am not so little anymore."

"Hmm I suppose not." He says as his eyes helplessly flicker down to her chest.

They would carry on like this for the better part of the rest of the evening as they got drunk together over dinner. She was coy and playful with him while he tried to maintain a line in the sand between them that was quickly becoming blurred by their copious consumption of Jack and cokes.

As it got dark she suggested they do something they had not done for such a long time, which was watch an old scary movie together while snuggling on the couch.

He agreed that sounded like a fine idea but when she suggested something more his heart nearly burst with excitement.

"I was thinking, maybe just like when I was a little girl we could fall asleep together on the couch snuggled in each other arms."

"Aren't you a little old to be falling asleep in my arms honey." He suggested trying to act like he was not excited at all about the prospects of her spending the night cuddled in his arms.

"Never." Was her simple and straight forward reply.

And with that it was settled. They both went upstairs to prepare themselves for a night that neither was soon to forget.

James took a quick shower, brushed his teeth and combed his hair. He threw on a pair of boxers, along with gym shorts and a tee shirt. His mind kept wandering to just what she might decide to wear. After seeing her strut around all day in her bikini and then watching her bounce around in the skimpy half tee shirt his expectations were sky high that she would be wearing something that would show off that perfect little body of hers once more.

So it was with a bit of disappoint that when she met him on the couch she was wearing a pretty, yet not so revealing, white fuzzy robe. "Oh well at least my eyes will have a rest," he mused to himself as he settled down on the couch next to her.

They spent the rest of the evening snuggled tightly together watching a horror movie that, just as when she was younger, made Amy cling to her daddy. As he wrapped his arms tight around her he keep wondering just what exactly, if anything, she had under her pretty, white robe. The red wine they were now sharing as they watched the movie only increased his curiosity as it helped relax his thoughts around his beautiful young daughter. Thoughts that were becoming increasingly dark and dangerous.

After the movie, James suggested maybe it was time to sleep but Amy suggested instead they continue their little snuggle session this time down in the family room in front of the brick fireplace. The night had turned cold and rainy as a late summer storm had blown in pelting the house with large drops of rain as thunder boomed and crashed.

Amy had always hated storms so it was not surprising that she wanted comfort during this one which was proving to be quite vicious. She also was prone to bad dreams, especially after watching a horror movie, which she reminded her daddy of when he hesitated after she suggested they cuddle in front of the fireplace.

"Oh daddy don't you remember, I need your quiet comfort after watching scary movies, plus with the storm you can't pack me off to bed all by myself." She smiled at him coyly holding her hand out to him. "Besides you already promised I could fall asleep in your arms. I mean we will just do that in front of the fireplace instead of the couch."

"Yeah ok I suppose it would be more comfortable." he says taking her hand and being led downstairs to the family room.

While he busied himself making the fire she prepared the large white rug that stretched out in front of the fireplace by adding a blanket and two pillows along with one of the family room's large pillow chairs for them to recline against.

At this point, Amy yet had no solid idea how far she planned on taking her playful teasing with her daddy. She had, at the beginning of the day, just decided to let things take their natural course between them with maybe a little help from the outfits she was wearing and a bit of flirting on her part but if at any time she sensed her daddy pulling back she would end her efforts.

So far the closest he had come to pulling back was a few moments of hesitation before he succumbed to whatever she was suggesting. She found as he got drunk he absolutely could not keep his eyes off of her. Even with her body covered up under her robe she noticed how he kept shooting long thoughtful looks her way.

"He is probably wondering what I have on underneath my robe." Amy mused to herself as she led him downstairs. Much to her surprise, this did not cause her any discomfort. Instead it only caused a feeling of forbidden excitement to slowly crawl its way up her spine.

They recline on their sides on the thick rug laying side by side together in front of the warm fire as they relax in silence listing to the rain pelt the roof. She invites him to hold her tight. He accepts and they begin a sweet little cuddling session that warms both of their hearts.

As time slowly passes she begins to feel something other than a warm heart coming from her Daddy. She feels a firmness down there as she snuggled against him. Feeling brave from the alcohol she begins to suggestively wriggle her backside a bit against James' firmness.

Then for the first time she felt him actually pull away from her as he shifted his body position away from her so they broke contact. Although she promised herself to "ease up" if she felt him pulling away that was a promise made when she was stone cold sober, which was not the case now. The fact he actually pulled away from her, physically, hurts her fragile feelings. Inside she gets mad but is careful not to show it.

Amy turns to him as she pulls herself into a sitting position. Being stung by his rebuttal of her not so innocence snuggling against him she decides to hit him with the one thing that has been bothering her all night. Without any preamble she launches her attack.

"Daddy, I sense you are a bit lonely and depressed and that maybe you are thinking of getting back with Angie."

"Yes guilty as charged on all three counts. Would that bother you?"

"Deeply. I just don't see why you can't move on from that bitch."

"Honey I am almost fifty. I just got demoted at work when they reorganized the whole management staff."

"So!!"

"So I don't make that good of money anymore plus like I said I am ...old and not so handsome like before." He tries to make light of the situation as this is not something he really wants to discuss with her.

"Daddy your handsome still. To me anyway."

"Yeah well but not to a whole lot of women my age. Honey the thought of dumping Angie completely and starting over with dating and going through all that BS...again at my age holds no appeal to me."

"So it's true. As soon as I leave you are going to get back together."

"We talked about it."

They spend the night few minutes arguing about him going back to Angie without reaching a consensus. She simply does not want him back with her such is her hatred of her step-mother, while James is adamant about not wanting to start over. Amy is growing increasingly bitter and angry and soon the tears are starting to flow. Drinking has always made her emotional and she has had a bit more than normal tonight so her feelings are quite fragile.

Finally, out of frustration, as she can't illicit a promise out of him not to go back to Angie, she jumps up off the rug and walks over to the bar. She reaches the bar and plops down on one of the stools ignoring him as she pours herself a fresh glass of wine. After a few lame attempts to get her attention with weak apologies he decides he must go to her to smooth things over.

He stands up stretching his legs, pauses for a moment trying to figure out what he is going to say to her. But before he can even get there and offer a sincere apology she turns on the stool and says, her voice full of angry venom. "I know why."

"Why what sweetheart" he asks.

"Why you pushed me away earlier when I tried to cuddle against you." Amy pauses as her voice hitches. James has just enough time to think, "Oh this is going to be bad," before she starts again.

"And why you would have never pushed HER away... if she tried to show you how much she loved you by cuddling close to you."

"Honey..." He stops in front of meaning to stop this before it gets started but she ignores him and continues on her little tirade without missing a beat.

"Its because you love her more than me." Amy voice is rising to a frightful pitch. "You always have... even tonight you probably wish it was her here being so nice to you and not me." The tears are really beginning to flow now.

"Honey now that is not true at all...baby I... " he never gets to finish his thought as Amy bounces up off the bar stool and screams at him.

"LIAR!!" and then she bolts from the room dashing upstairs.

James is too stunned to give chase right away. But then again he should have seen it coming as Amy has always been frightfully jealous of Angie. He pauses a minute trying to collect his thoughts as he hears her bedroom door slam shut. He wonders briefly if he should wait giving her time to cool off or go up now.

As he heads up the stairs he figures waiting would only give her ample time to become even more upset. He must nip this in the bud and now.

He reaches her room and knocks on the door. No answer and so he knocks louder "Come on Amy ... WE NEED TO TALK!!"

"Come in " she says. Much to his surprise her voice seems calm and controlled if not a bit cool.

He slips in the door. She is sitting on down on her bench, combing her hair in front of the mirror on her vanity table. He walks up behind her. Their eyes meet briefly in the mirror before she looks away.

"Amy please do not be mad... I am sorry ..." he starts not knowing exactly what he is going to say or what he should say to make things better.

"What are you sorry for Daddy, maybe for ignoring my needs huh?" She continues to brush her long dark hair not really paying attention to him as he stands behind her.

"Your needs ... what needs did I ignore ... I thought ... I mean we had a really nice day"

"Yes until the end when I...needed...you to make one simple promise to me."

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,147 Followers