Vengeance of a Broken Heart

Story Info
College student gets revenge on boyfriend who dumped her.
5.3k words
4.33
49.3k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok John," Sarah replied as she hung up the phone.

"Hmmmm...," she mused to herself, a small grin crossing her face. Sarah's ex-boyfriend, John, had just explained to her that he needed to come by her apartment the next day and pick up a few things that he had left there before they broke up.

John had broken up with Sarah about six weeks ago and certainly had not been nice about it. Six weeks ago was the beginning of May which brought the end of spring semester and the beginning of John's usually playful summer. Before he dumped her, John and Sarah dated for about eight months. They had quickly fallen for each other and John, in particular, had leaned on Sarah throughout the past year for support in both taking his end-of-term finals and performing well on the MCAT.

One week before they broke up, John discovered that he had scored exceptionally well on his MCAT, nearly guaranteeing him a spot at his medical school of choice. Even in all the excitement, though, Sarah noticed that John was very cocky that week. She had also noticed him ignoring her more when they went out to celebrate at the bars downtown. At the time she dismissed John's inattentiveness as a result of too many hours cooped up studying for all of his tests. She thought that he just needed to "get it all out" and have a couple of weeks to party in order to release the tension. Little did she know, her life was about to be turned upside down.

One week to the day after his last exam, John called Sarah on the phone and broke up with her. Like any girl who had been so supportive, Sarah was in shock. The strong feelings she had developed for John implored her to plead with him. Sarah even promised she would change anything about herself or their relationship in hopes John would stay. But there was only one end to that phone conversation, and John knew it before he had dialed her number that fateful day.

For a couple of weeks Sarah was distraught. She stayed in bed and watched movies, indulging only in short trips to the nearby convenience store for her favorite strawberry ice cream treats. Her friends came over to console her but it was of no use. One day while lying on the couch, the phone rang. It was Sarah's mom again. She had been calling several times a day just to check up on her. Initiating the conversation this time, however, Sarah's mom had a different tone—more upbeat. Her mom explained that both she and her dad had thought long and hard about her request to have breast augmentation and they had decided they would support it, (both financially and emotionally). Sarah's mom continued to explain that it would be good for her confidence and that a "new you" would get Sarah back on her feet.

It was like something snapped in Sarah's head, and immediately she was overcome with excited anticipation. Sarah already had the facility and doctor picked out and so the next day she made an appointment. About 4 weeks later was the soonest they could perform the surgery, with a consultation being held one week prior. Ecstatic about her new look, Sarah decided she would hit the gym and start working out 4-5 days a week to get back into shape.

Sarah was never really out of shape, being a collegiate tennis player. She stood about 5'8'' with an athletic build and slender but shapely arms. She had a modest chest, not quite filling a "B" cup and her stomach was nothing if not flat. The most attractive part about Sarah's body, though, was her legs. She had those perfect calves, the kind that go out slightly and come back in at the knee. And her butt to top it all off had always been complemented as being cute. Sarah knew this and played them to her advantage as best as possible, always wearing high heels and keeping her legs super smooth. She thought if she could just balance out her legs with a great chest she would be a 10; and she was right. Her face was unforgettably gorgeous but not overtly sexy. She had a pointy little nose and puffy red lips with defined cheek bones and beautiful green eyes. She had that "girl next door look," but was definitely more attractive than any real girl next door.

As she stood their looking in the mirror, Sarah also decided she would cut her long brown hair. John always told her she would look ugly with short hair, but Sarah just wanted a cute bob. She grinned at herself thinking she would turn her body into an irresistible commodity with which she could attain the perfect guy.

The next few weeks Sarah had continued to work out and diet which toned her stomach and thighs slightly more. She went in for her scheduled consultation, and had the surgery the following week. Sarah chose to have a full "D" cup. About a week after her surgery she was feeling less sore and was able to shop for new clothes. She thought her chest definitely drew attention now, but was not out of place. It looked good on her body and proportioned with her height. She even mused to herself half-joking, "Maybe I'll end up being a model." A couple of days had passed and she got the haircut to match. It was a longer bob kind of like Vicotoria Beckam's, but darker in her naturally rich brown color.

When she had returned from the salon was when John had called and requested to come over to get the things he had left at her apartment before they broke up. As aforementioned, Sarah hung up the phone with a grin. She now knew the perfect way to get back at John and make him hurt! Sarah decided she would give John the worse case of blue balls and even go further if the situation warranted.

The next morning Sarah got up early and worked out as usual. John was supposed to be coming over around 4 o'clock, so she went to the nail salon after she worked out...grabbing a quick bite for lunch on the way. She had her nails french manicured which always drove John crazy. She then went by the supermarket and bought a brand new razor as well as some really shiny lotion.

Returning home, Sarah drew a nice hot bath. She soaked a bit and then lathered up her long legs, shaving them twice to make sure they were as smooth as possible. As she stepped out of the shower she blow-dried her hair with the towel wrapped around her. She giggled to herself thinking about how easy it was now for her new boobs to hold up the towel. Sarah then used a straight iron and perfectly shaped her bob. Next she went into the closet and picked out this halter top dress that John had bought for her the past Christmas. He ogled her in it before when it displayed her cleavage as a "B" cup, so she couldn't hardly imagine what his reaction would be now.

Sure enough when Sarah returned to the bathroom to apply makeup and check the dress fit, she amazed even herself. It looked like her cleavage was literally on display. She then proceeded to apply light eye and face makeup before painting her lips a dark blood red. She usually didn't wear a lot of lipstick, but John used to prefer it on special occasion because just looking at it made him ache for a blowjob. She was sure to cover her lips with just enough lipgloss over top to make them shiny. That was another thing John just died for. He always loved how the girls in Hollywood made their bodies so shiny, especially their legs and lips. But Sarah had never indulged in that fantasy because she never found the right lotion and thought putting oil on herself in a nice dress would just be messy. "But tonight," she thought, "he's going to see the shiniest legs and cleavage in New York."

Sarah slowly and deliberately rubbed in the shiny lotion on her smooth legs and even coated them twice. She then proceeded to rub it in on her chest as when she heard the doorbell. Quickly she got up, finished rubbing the lotion into her chest, and ran to the door. Just as she was approaching the door the doorbell rang again.

"I'm coming," she shouted as she flung the door open.

John was there with one of his friends whom Sarah knew all too well: Scott.

Sarah, John and Scott had hung out many times together as Scott and John would study at her apartment. They would take study breaks together, and he had kind of become like a second boyfriend without the sex. Sarah had always been curious about him, a feeling which was mutually shared with Scott.

"Oh," Sarah quickly said, "what a pleasant surprise to see you Scott."

Both boys just sat there and stared at her, all dressed up and with her new body lotion and haircut. John was nearly drooling, when Scott politely commented with an innocent smile, "Wow, Sarah, you look great!"

John slowly turned to give Scott a look of disapproval to which Scott replied with a shrug, "What...don't you think she looks great?" Without answering and turning back, and while slowly taking in her appearance John snapped, "Are you going somewhere?"

"Yeah," Sarah replied as she shifted her weight and supported her already ample cleavage with crossed arms, "I'm supposed to go out with the girls tonight." Sarah knew this was a total lie, but anything to make John believe he was no longer desired was worth it. Sarah then stepped to the side and happily stated, "Oh, I'm so sorry, please come in...what a poor hostess I am."

As John stepped through the threshold of the door he was immediately engulfed by the intoxicating aroma of both her recent shower and his favorite perfume. He inhaled deeply walking towards the couch before turning around as he heard the door shut.

Sarah started walking across the living room towards her bedroom, "I put what I could remember in that box on the couch." Then she turned to Scott, "Hey, come back here and help me choose some shoes to go with this outfit." Sarah knew this would make John jealous because he couldn't stand other men looking at her all dressed up. In fact, if they were still dating, he never would have let her leave the house in something quite so sexy.

"Sure," Scott replied beginning to follow her. Meanwhile as John gave him an evil glance, he began to rifle through his belongings in the box. John was obviously getting mad as he picked up each item and threw it on the floor, trying to make as much noise as possible like an upset little child.

On the way back to Sarah's bedroom, Scott admired the way Sarah's hips swayed from side to side as she walked. When they got back to her closet she took out several pairs of shoes.

"First we have these," Sarah said. She picked up some red close-toed Mary Janes that were about 4 inches high. There was a strap over the front. She put them on and stood there in front of Scott, twirling her body around and flexing her calves.

"Wow, those look great," Scott assessed. Apparently this was loud enough for John to hear because he grabbed a picture frame that was in the box and marched back to the bedroom where Sarah and Scott were.

"Ugh-hmm," John cleared his throat audibly so that Scott would get out of the way.

"Oh, hey," Sarah replied, "we're just seeing what shoes look the best."

"Ok, whatever," John snapped as he stared at her legs. "I just wanted to tell you that I don't want this stupid picture frame."

"That one," Sarah asked in disbelief?

"Yeah, you made it, so keep it and give it to someone else," John returned.

"Oh...," Sarah muttered--her feelings slightly hurt. Then remembering her purpose with the task at hand she positively remarked, "Ok."

Sarah proceeded next to turn around and bend over so both guys could take in her perfectly round ass. John's favorite position used to be from the back with her legs inside his so she could just squeeze it out of him. Sarah took off the shoes and then opened a new box.

"Actually, I think these will look the best," Sarah stated leaning on the wall with one hand and bringing her foot up to the other. She delicately placed a brand new pair of black patent leather pumps on that had to be almost 5 inches tall. They also had the pointiest toe John had ever seen. John immediately felt something move in his pants, but was interrupted in thought by Scott.

"Not to be too forward or anything, but...um...well, how should I phrase it," Scott stumbled over his words.

"Go ahead," Sarah encouraged, almost seeming to know what Scott would ask.

"Did you change something about yourself," Scott then asked?

Sarah gave a sexy little grin and touched the sides of her bob. "Yeah, do you like my new haircut."

"Uh-er, yeah, it's nice," Scott continued, "but I was talking about that." As Scott said this he unmistakably looked right at Sarah's cleavage. Sarah laughed and cupped her breasts in both hands, giggling them slightly.

"Oh these," she replied, "let's just say they're upgrades."

"Puuuhhhlease," Scott interrupted, "that's just one of those new bras or something. They make all girls look like that."

"Oh yeah," Sarah said reaching out and grabbing one hand from each boy. She them cupped them to her breasts and over her nipples, "I'm not even wearing a bra." As she said this she threw John's hand down but let Scott's stay there a little longer before placing it at his side.

"Scott," John said forcefully, "go down to the store and get us a 12-pack for later."

"Huh," Scott questioned?

"You heard me. I said go down to the store and get a 12-pack for later." John was now motioning with both his head and eyes for Scott to leave.

"But we can just pick it up when we l—..."

John interrupted him, "Go get it now!"

"Ok," Scott obeyed. Then he turned to Sarah, "Well, uh, I guess I'll see u in a bit then."

"Guess so," Sarah replied. And then silence permeated through the entire apartment until Scott closed the door as he was leaving.

"What in the hell are you doing" John demanded?

"What," Sarah replied innocently as she sarcastically batted her eyes?

"You know damn well what," John continued.

"You mean you don't approve," Sarah continued. But before John could reply she began again, "Last time I checked I don't need your approval for anything."

John suddenly changed his voice like he had dozens of times before when they argued. He held out his hands to her sides and cocked his head slightly to the side before raising his eyebrows and saying, "Babe, please. Come on. Look, I'm sorry. I said a lot of things I didn't mean before. Just please, let's give this another chance. I can't handle this."

Sarah crossed her arms, "Handle what?"

"This," John started to raise his voice but kept it in check. "All of this," he motioned up and down her body with his hand. "You know this is my fantasy and you never dressed up like this for me. Please baby, even if we don't stay together, please, let's just have one last time. You know that's how couples do it right? After they break up they still get together one last time," John relayed almost as a question.

Sarah then took his hands and lifted up the bottom of her dress, "You mean you can't handle my legs being this smooth?" With that she grazed his fingertips on her smooth and lotioned thigh allowing him to feel she had on no undergarments. "Or would it be this that you can't handle," Sarah again asked as she took the same hand and placed it on her cleavage. "Or maybe this," she mused as she took his middle finger and put it in her mouth, sucking slightly and twirling her tongue around it as she withdrew to leave a stained red color on his finger.

"Oohohh," John grunted as he noticeably grew a bulge in his pants.

"So how are the boys," Sarah asked as she placed her delicate newly-manicured fingertips on his crouch and massaged him slightly. "Bet they could really use some release, huh" Sarah asked, backing her ass up into him forcefully?

"Uh-huh," John replied with something akin to the voice one might use with a baby or young puppy.

Abruptly, Sarah then withdrew herself from him, "Well, you gave it all up about 6 weeks ago if I'm not mistaken."

John got down on his knees. "Please Sarah, Please! I'll do anything. I just have to have you right now; like this. I promise I'll do anything."

"Anything," Sarah repeated with an evil grin on her face?

Without hesitation John answered, "Anything!"

Sarah cocked her head to the side and thought for a brief moment before continuing, "Ok, you're on. But you have to do exactly as I say. And if you do, I can promise I'll make you feel better than you ever have before."

"Oh god, yes," John replied motioning his hands together vertically as if thanking a deity in prayer.

"Why don't you lie on the bed then," Sarah began.

John didn't respond but rather quickly jumped on the bed with his shoes on which had always been a pet peeve of Sarah's. She glanced at his shoes and he instantly took them off throwing them to hit the door while rolling his eyes, "Oh yeah, right."

Sarah could feel her heart beat a little faster and a warm feeling inside, knowing that this was the point of no return. She swallowed and thought to herself, "It's now or never." With that she walked around to the front of the bed and climbed on slowly with all fours. She seductively placed her index finger over John's mouth so the tip of her nail fit snuggly in his philtrum. Bringing her lips close to his she licked them and teased him with soft blows. She then went forward to blow ever so lightly on his neck and finally buried her head in his crouch, massaging him firmly and slowly with her head. She could feel his swollen member and even his poor little balls which were filling up with cum. She then asked him to get the lotion from the nightstand saying, "I think these legs could use just a little more moisturizing." Sarah knew John loved to rub lotion on her legs and so she leaned back and placed her feet in his crouch. He could feel her smooth shins and calves and admire the silky nature with which they had been painstakingly shaved.

"Oh wow honey," John began, "I don't ever remember them being this smooth. And where did you get this lotion? They're so shiny."

Sarah replied haphazardly, "Oh, I dunno...it was on sale at the market."

As John worked his way up to her knees she began to fondle his balls with her toes, curling them around him and kneading his sac softly. John just grunted in pleasure as he finished her legs and then looked at her chest.

"Oh, you wanna feel these," Sarah asked?

"Mmm-hmm," John responded again in a baby voice while nodding his head up and down.

"Ok," Sarah said, "but remember I'm going out so I don't want to have to put all this back on. You can feel them through my dress." Not about to argue John cupped her newly acquired boobs in his hands and squeezed while rotating them. Her tits were still very soft, but there was a welcomed firmest they now had which John was surprised to find he preferred.

After a little more fondling, Sarah told John to lay on his back and relax. She pulled off his socks and his pants, along with his boxers. John responded by pulling off his shirt. She dragged her nails ever so delicately up and down his legs sending chills down his spine every time she got close to his cock. She then got up between his legs and placed one hand under his balls to hold them while stroking him with the other hand slowly. John's eyes instinctively rolled back into his head and she could feel that he was getting to close so she stopped. She then ran her fingernails up and down his cock as well as lightly raking his balls. Several times she repeated this maneuver of stroking and stopping until finally a small bit of precum formed on the tip.

"Oh," Sarah remarked, "isn't that nice." She took her index finger and slid it around in his pre all over the tip before leaning over some more. She positioned herself to give John a blowjob, but instead put her mouth around his cock about halfway down being careful not to let it touch. He felt the hot air of her breath and she squeezed his balls slightly as if to indicate that he better not move because she was in control. Suddenly she sat back up and moved the hair out of her face.

12