Vengeance Pt. 02

Story Info
A dark ending to a cheating wife.
2.7k words
2.41
58.2k
17
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redstones
Redstones
44 Followers

-Included you will find a quick recap. Of Part 1

-Reason why I bothered with a part 2 of a flash story

After getting home early from my trip and finding my wife Mary fucking and sucking Steve. Even with my lack of sex drive probably due to low testosterone levels I was sick at the thought. Sneaking upstairs, I packed what I could fit into my bag and left again for a local hotel. Leaving my house keys in the door and vengeance to be metered out by my God.

- - - - - -

Reason for a Part 2 is My Shock on receiving 100+ comments to part 1. Normally I am lucky to get 1-3 comments on a story. Where this little flash story received so many. Comments such as "Cuckold shit" and "Should have shot him with my 1911 -- 45 automatic" and miscellaneous "Trump comments". Urban Dictionary defines Cuckold as "A man who is desperate for acceptance, approval, and affection from women. This desperation has led to the compromise of his beliefs and values, the desecration of his dignity and self-worth, and his inability to stand up for himself and what he deserves as a human being..."

-where did I state he even had a gun much less a 1911 - 45 automatic? Anyway...

-where the comments about President Trump fell into the story?...

Oh, and as for getting an Editor... I have tried. After 10 requests and no response from any... I gave up... SO... On with the story...

- - - - -

The hotel is clean, but thank goodness it will only be temporary. It has a bed, table, TV, fridge, and microwave. What remained of my dinner of burger and fries lay at the bottom of the waste basket along with my marriage. Thoughts of Mary on the couch with her legs spread wide for Steven reminded me of so many decades ago when we would enjoy our foursomes. I know ever since Debbie died, Steven has been in a dark place as he remained celibate morning her loss. Mary and I tried to have him over as much as possible to cheer him up. We even let him crash on that same couch many times since her death, instead of making him drive home to an empty house.

It was getting late and still no phone call. Stripping down I climbed into bed and clicked off the light. It was only 8:30, but I was tired from the drive and mentally exhausted with what I saw. It was time for me to sleep. Tossing about for a little while I was finally able to get comfortable, only to wake a short while later to the angry buzz of my phone. I answered it still a bit groggy to hear Mary telling me good night and how she was looking forward to my coming home tomorrow night.

Half asleep I say, "Good night Mary, and if you could, get my keys out of the front door for me. Good night." Hanging up the phone I roll over and try to get comfortable again.

The angry buzz of my phone started up again as I found the sweet spot of the pillows again. Reaching over I hold the on button until the phone starts its shut down. Sliding my arm back under the covers I try to fall back to sleep.

The thumping of doors opening, and closing, and kids running down the hall wakes me up. Staring at the walls for a moment I decide that it is time to start moving. Going through my on the road morning routine I leave the phone on the night stand as I freshen up and head downstairs for the free breakfast. There isn't much of anything worth having, so grabbing a coffee and bagel, breakfast is short lived. Going back up to my room I debate with myself as to whether I want to spend another night or check out.

Picking up the phone I hold the start button and setting it down I brush my teeth. Putting my razor, toothbrush, etc, back into my kit, I lean against the sink and stare at myself in the mirror. Not really liking the old man staring back at me, I try to think of what to do next. It isn't as easy as I thought it would be. I have been married to her for over forty years and it really isn't like this is the first time Mary and Steven have had sex. I also know we have both tried our best to ease his loss, but we have always done that together, with our clothes on.

I have always tried to be a good provider over the years, and I know I haven't been a very responsive sex partner for way to long. She has expressed her needs, and I shut them away because I. What? Why have I ignored her requests to see a doctor about it. I figured that I don't have a problem? Lack of caring enough about her needs, or was it just male pride? Doesn't really matter what the answer is, I took too long and now she has strayed.

They say mirrors are no friend to a woman as she ages. Well they aren't any friendlier to older overweight men that know better than to order a desert with every meal while on the road. Wiping my eyes I grab my phone and toss it into my back pocket without looking at it. There is too much to do before I can do that.

Being a Saturday I don't have to go to work so first thing is to get this rental car back. If they were open last night I would have dropped it off and grabbed my little Ford Focus from the car lot then. It really doesn't matter though for it is only a couple of exits down the interstate, from where I spent the night. Swapping cars isn't a real effort since I left my suitcase at the hotel. All I needed to do was move my tool box over to the Ford, sign the receipt, and I was out of there.

Of course my phone starts ringing as I am turn onto the on ramp on my way back to the hotel. I don't really want to answer it, but I need to talk to her some time. Reaching into my back pocket I continue accelerating onto the interstate as I answer the phone. I get to say, "Hi." about the same time that I slide over and under the wheels of a semi. The phone is thrown from my hand as the side of the car crumples under the weight of the wheels.

- - - - - Mary - - - - -

Finding his keys in the door I try to call him back, but the phone goes straight to voice mail. By the time I call back for the third time with no answer, Steven has come down the stairs. I stand naked by the open front door. Pulling me away from the door he closes it. He remains quiet as I raise my phone to my ear again. I must look awful as tears are running down my face and all he can do is look at me questioningly as I listen to his voice mail kicking in. I leave him a third voice mail to call me back as soon as he can.

Hanging up the phone I show Steven the set of keys in my hand as I choke out the cryptic message Larry had left me. He pulls me into his arms and let me water his shoulder with my tears. He tries to comfort me asking if I would like some tea or coffee, but all I do is cry. As my tears subside he lets me pull away slightly. All I can do is stare at my phone and start to punch in the number again. I feel his body pressed up against mine as the voice mail kicks in again. Hanging up, I let him guide me back up to the master bedroom.

Taking the phone out of my hands he sets me down onto the edge of the bed and pulls me into his chest as he stands before me nude. His arms hold me firm as his hands slowly work the tension from my shoulders. He is talking to me in that deep soothing voice of his as he holds me close. The smell of sex has permeated the room and his cock is resting against my breast. He continues to hold me like this until I start to calm down. When I do he loosens his grip on my and takes my hand and slides it between our bodies.

He kisses the top of my head as he wraps my fingers around his firm cock doesn't let go until I start to tickle its head. Laying me back against the mattress he lifts my legs as I guide his cock into position between my folds. Taking his time that lovely bent cock of his slides inside. Pressing against the upper right side until I feel his balls press up firmly against my ass. With a slight movement of his ass from right to left I can feel his cock sliding against my cervix. Then just as slowly it withdraws only to be pressed back in a little faster.

As he slowly picks up speed, but always with that little wiggle from side to side he says, "You are amazing, I do not understand how he could ignore this lovely ass of yours." Pumping faster he isn't able to talk as he concentrates on breathing. My own mouth is open as I repeat over and over, "Oh Fuck. Ohhh Fuckkk, Ohhhh Fuckkkkkk meeee." My body convulses in a massive orgasm that gushes out of me and over his cock. A wet sloshing can be heard as he continues to pump deep inside of me as his now wet balls slap loudly against my ass.

Flipping me over, he raises my hips as he climbs up onto the edge of the bed. Everything is wet, the bed, his cock, and my ass. Pressing down on the middle of my back he lines himself up and presses down. The helmet of his cock slowly pressing down onto my ass. I try to protest, but the tip pops past my outer ring before I can do or say anything. With a gasping ohhh, I tighten up. My walls squeezing his cock as he continues to press deeper. Eventually he holds still until I start to relax again and then he pulls back a little before pushing himself to the hilt.

I try not to tighten up, but as he continues to pump into me I sneeze. As I do my inner walls grip his cock tight as he slides in and out causing him to lose control and pump his seed deep inside. He pulls back as he continues to pump rope after rope inside. With a slap on my ass, he pops his cock out of me and says, "Ah. Yes. That is so fucking hot. Leaning over he grabs for his phone as he tries to keep me still as he snaps a picture of his come erupting from my ass. With each contraction a little more leaks out. I start to slide off the bed, but suddenly two fingers slither inside of me and raking over my g-spot he works me back into a frenzy. Forcing his come to continue pushing out as my hips hump his fingers.

Pulling his wet hand out of my sopping hole, he slaps my ass cheeks hard one more time as he pushes me over onto my side still snapping pictures. All I can do is look back at him as he snaps more pictures. I am so fucked that I am exhausted. All he says is, "Liked that. Did you? These pics are amazing, If your nice and we continue to play whenever he goes out of town, I won't share these with Larry." With that he reaches over and bobbles one of my tits, pinching the nipple and stretching it out and snapping a pic before letting go. As he steps back he asks, "Or do you think he would enjoy being cuckolded watching you being my come dump, slut? Since he isn't interested any more maybe he would enjoy that.

I just lay there looking up at him and say, "It doesn't matter. He saw us tonight. Why do you think I ran downstairs. Those were his keys in the door. Now he won't even answer my phone calls."

Looking back at me with a smile he says, "Good, I have always wanted to fuck you again since we did it how many years ago. If he isn't going to fight for you, I guess he won't mind me filling all of your holes whether he is here or not. Maybe he would be nice enough to move into the guest room so I can sell my house and move in here.

Not waiting for an answer he rolls me onto my back and slides between my legs again. I try to hold them together, but I am too exhausted to compete against his muscle. He lifts my legs up high and wraps his arms around them as he presses forward until his hands grip and squeezes my throat. My eyes open wide as he shoves his cock all the way in until it bangs against my cervix. I try to breath but can't. He starts pounding deep inside of me. My arms flail against him as he laughs and my vision slowly collapses inward.

Suddenly, I am able to suck in a breath and then the air is gone again. My body is so sensitive to his cock driving in and out I am barely able to suck in any air between my orgasms. This is repeated over and over as I ride in and out of consciousness.

A stray ray of light trickles across my eyes waking me up. I try to move, but I hurt all over. Hearing snoring beside me I turn and see Steven laying naked flat on his stomach. His head is turned away from me and the light. I slowly move off of the bed, but my legs are wobbly and my throat is sore. I am still naked with dry come caked on my chest legs and face. Try to be as quiet as I can as I reach for my phone. Quietly going downstairs I slide down behind the kitchen island so I can't be seen and dial Larry's phone.

It rings a couple of times and then I hear, "Hi." Followed by a scream and a lot of noise. I try to say Larry, but all that comes out is a squeak as my raw throat fights to work right. I call his name again and again, but all I can here is a crunching noise and then I high pitched squeal before the phone shuts off. I try to call again, but it says the phone is out of service. I sit there crying into the phone dialing his number over and over again.

I don't know how long I cried into the phone, but I hear Steven staggering around upstairs shouting, "Hey Slut, hope your ready to get fucked again, because my morning woody is ready to spray any part of you that I might have missed last night." after a short pause he shouts downstairs, "and bring your Master some Coffee while your down there Bitch.

Later that day the phone rings, and I painfully slide off the bed to answer it. Welts cover my legs and backside making every move painful. Picking up the phone I look around wondering where Steven is. Bringing the phone up to my ear I squeak out a, "Hello?"

In response I hear, "This is Officer Thomas, we are trying to contact a Mary Falman."

Barely audible I say, "This is she."

Officer Thomas continues with, "We will need you to come down to..."

I start crying and say over and over again with my raspy voice, "Help me." Until Steven comes into the room shouting who the hell are you talking to, as he snatches away the phone, hanging it up.

Looking at the phone I say help me one more time as my new master laughs at me.

Redstones
Redstones
44 Followers