Vengeance: Wicked & Wanton

Story Info
Mother seduces son to get back at cheating husband.
14.5k words
4.42
101.3k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,154 Followers

Ellen and John, after being married 27 years, decided to get a trial separation. They agree to live apart for up to a year and then see how things look. John, claiming he was bored, especially in the bedroom had cheated on her. Ellen found this to be rich since as far as she was concerned, he put the B in boring. But the idiot just didn't cheat with anyone. He cheated instead with Ellen's own little sister of all people.

Ellen wants revenge. Plain and simple. It was during this break from their marriage that she would seek her revenge. She knew an indiscretion of this magnitude probably called for an outright divorce but other than his ill-advised affair John was a somewhat decent husband and an excellent provider.

Besides, she did have to assume a degree of responsibility for his affair as she did little in the bedroom herself to spice up their boring sex life. She had put on a few extra pounds, stopped wearing makeup most of the time, stopped doing her hair, and said little when their lovemaking fell off to the "once in a blue moon" category. But still, cheating with her sister that was beyond the pale and called for a wicked sort of vengeance.

At issue was Ellen's "good girl" lifestyle. She is a simple, pretty Filipino catholic girl whose only sexual experience has been with her husband. She is at a crossroads when it comes to proceeding on getting her revenge. She desperately wanted to even the score with him, but even more important and similar to what John has done she wants to make it personal. She does not want to sleep with some random stranger, but wants the person she ultimately has her affair with to be someone close and personal to the family.

John has no brother to cheat with so that route is closed. She considers sleeping with his one good friend, but quickly rejects the idea as he is repugnant physically to her. Even if she could get past his looks he found him to be rather crude and disrespectful towards women.

After four months of the trial separation has passed Ellen is no closer to having an affair than when she first left him. She is getting a little desperate and afraid her thirst for vengeance will go unquenched. Moreover, she was sure in her heart that she would take John back someday if for no other reason than simple financial security.

But if she did that, without having her need to even the score up between them fulfilled, she suspected there would always be a deep resentment in her heart towards him. The resentment would eventually lead to bitterness, which would lead to unhappiness, and etc. etc. etc. The situation appears hopeless.

When John moved out of the house he agreed to keep paying the mortgage and the majority of bills, but still Ellen is in need of her own money as she does not want to become too dependent on him.

She decides to get a job, but first she must improve her self-confidence. First and foremost she is determined to stop using her age, 45, as an excuse not to look good anymore. She put herself on a strict diet and exercise regime and the extra added weight that had been accumulating over the many long years of her marriage melts off. Soon she was down from 118 pounds to 105 pounds which was a near perfect weight for her small 5' 1" frame.

She once again starts to wear makeup, along with doing her hair up nice on a regurlar basis. Still one thing bothers her. While she had an overall decent body, especially her legs and ass, she had always secretly been insecure about her small 32B boobs. Her husband stealing younger sister had an all-natural set of 34 c tits which Ellen secretly is jealous over--had been for many years-- and in her mind it was her sister's big tits (big to her it seemed anyways) which played a vital role in seducing her husband. So after careful consideration Ellen maxed out the three credit cards in her name and had breast augmentation surgery.

The results are spectacular. The surgeon is a real artist and sculpts her a newly minted pair of mouthwatering 32 DD's breasts. Indeed, her newly upgraded breasts looked almost huge on her small frame. After a two-month recovery period, she goes out and gets a job as a cocktail waitress at a local college bar in her hometown of Coronado, California.

It's not a perfect job as being hit on all day by horny college kids with a "Mom fetish" was starting to get tiresome but all and all it was a job and it paid well, especially since Ellen now dressed for success at work. In other words, she decided to embrace her new found role as a MILF and dressed in such a way as to show off her big new tits to the nth degree thus maximizing her tips.

Also helping to maximize her tips is when Ellen finally buries the "good girl" act and begins to flirt outrageously with the majority of her customers. After all, she now had three maxed out credit cards to pay off she told the former "good girl" when she protested.

Now the chances for Ellen to have an affair rolled in left and right as many of her young horny customers would have been more than willing to take her to bed, but still having an affair where it was only about sex did not appeal to her. She wanted sex yes, but she also wanted some emotional bonding to go along with her sex, maybe even dare she hope—love. And, of course, she still dreamed of hitting back at John by sleeping with someone close to the family.

She knew her thirst for vengeance and her rules for what she wanted in an affair were at odds with each other, but still she hoped that just maybe by some miracle she could have her cake and eat it too.

Now seven long lonely months have passed and still nothing. She is getting really desperate at this point. Desperate bored and incredibly lonely. Then like a brave young knight returning to his castle her 18-year-old son, James, came home from college. Upon his return, the wicked hand of fate would play a major role in starting mother and son down the dark path of incest.

Like his mother James had issues. He was your typical nerd in high school—smart enough to get accepted into Harvard, while being shy and awkward just enough socially to be ignored by the girls.

It did not bother him much-- the lack of attentions from girls-- as long as his dear sweet mother paid attention to him. Truth was he was a "momma's boy" if there ever was one. While he was extremely awkward around girls, he was perfectly at peace being around his pretty mother. Around girls, he never knew what to say. He would freeze up and become tongue tied, but with his mother, he was the consummate charmer.

And Ellen simply ate up all the attention she got from James. Ate it up and returned it tenfold. In short, Ellen and James had a very special, very close and extremely loving relationship. This close, loving relationship between mother and son was a major cause of friction between her and John. He was old school and thought a boy should be free from the clutches of his "Mommy" around the ripe old age of five or so. According to him, by then it was time to grow up and start acting like a man.

Ellen ignored John's incessant complaints about her close relationship with James and continued to spoil and love the boy fiercely even as he got older. James returned her love in spades despite having to learn to be a bit of sneak about it due to his father.

But still until that day in her bedroom the thought never crossed her mind of just how special, how close, or how very, very loving her relationship could become with her young son. Of how he was the perfect answer to her prayers of vengeance.

It was a warm early June afternoon in Coronado. Ellen was working the swing shift that day four to midnight. She had just gotten out of the shower and was half dressed in a pair of tight jeans and a new sexy black and pink bra. She had yet to decide on a top to wear to work that night as she dried her hair in the bathroom.

As for the bra, it was part of her new sexy look. Her co-worker and new found best friend Katie had told her now that she was single again that she should start looking, acting and dressing sexier and yes that included her underthings. Ellen followed her advice figuring she had to buy all new bras anyways due to her new and improved breasts. It just so happens, as fate would have it, the one she is wearing today as she gets ready for work is probably the sexiest one of the bunch.

James had just sent his mother a text the other day telling her he was planning on taking a full load of summer classes, so he would not be home after all for the summer like he originally planned.

Ellen, at first, sent him a heartfelt text back explaining how desperately lonely she was all by herself in the house. She added how very much she had been looking forward to seeing him this summer; about how much fun they might have enjoyed home alone without John to play hall monitor.

He replied explaining how his grades were suffering a bit and he really needed to make some ground up during the summer session.

But later that evening, knowing he would feel guilty, knowing he was struggling at school to maintain his grades and his scholarship, Ellen sent him a second text telling him she perfectly understood why he needed to attend the summer session. She figured with a deep sadness that was the end of it. She would be spending the summer alone.

Nothing could have been further from the truth. James was terribly homesick by the end of his first year in college. He had sent the text only as a test to see how his mother would respond. It was true his grades were suffering but despite this he desperately wanted to come home for the summer. The text was to see if she wanted the same thing.

When Ellen replied how lonely she was, how she had been looking so forward to seeing him, but mainly when she hinted about how much fun they might have had without John around that was all he needed to hear. He booked a flight home that day. He decided not to tell his mother any of this, instead wanting to surprise her with his sudden appearance.

James entered the house quietly. His mother was home as her car was in the driveway. At this point, he had no idea she worked as a waitress since Ellen did not tell him knowing he would probably be jealous of her working in a bar and serving a bunch of strange men.

He crept up the stairs after not finding her downstairs. He was holding a single red rose behind his back as a surprise gift. His mother was a sucker for roses, especially when they came as a complete surprise.

As he carefully made his way up the stairs he could hear the hum of her hair dryer coming from her bedroom. He stopped at the top of the stairs debating if he should enter her room and sneak up to the bathroom and surprise her.

Throwing caution to the wind, he decides "what the hell" and creeps up to her room. He pauses at the doorway, before tippy toeing inside the room; he maybe gets about six feet into the room, crossing towards the open bathroom door on the far side of the spacious master bedroom when suddenly the dryer snaps off and Ellen emerges from the bathroom.

She lets out a small scream caught off guard at her son's unexpected appearance, while at the sight of his beautiful half-dressed mother his heart leaps into his throat.

He had not seen her for the whole school year after he left for Harvard in late August. Had not seen her since she had went on her diet and exercise kick. Had not seen the new and improved look his mother was now sporting, which, of course, was centered on her newly upgraded tits.

Tits which now were the focal point of his attentions as his eyes became helplessly stuck on them.

"The bra she was wearing Jesus was it sexy, and double Jesus did it show off her tits in a most fantastic way," he muses to himself standing there mesmerized by her stunning beauty. The outer halves of the twin cups of the racy bra is sexy black lace, while the inner halves were a light pink lace. In the middle of the bra where the two cups joined together there was a small delicate little black bow tie. It looked simply gorgeous with the pink part of the bra serving as a background.

James eyes are helplessly drawn to that little black bow tie. He wonders briefly what it would be like to touch it; to finger it. While his eyes are stuck on that little black bow tie his mind wanders. He never remembered his mother having such a large pair of breasts, but before he could ponder further this delicious new fact about her she interrupts his thoughts.

"Honey you are home. Wow what a surprise," she says standing there with a most amused smile on her pretty face. And much to his surprise she seems to be wholly unconcerned about standing there topless in front of him.

Ellen's gut reaction to when she first saw him walk into her room was to run to her closet and throw on some kind of shirt. But when she noticed how he was standing there staring helplessly at her chest it flooded her heart with self-esteem to the point where she simply wanted to bask in the glow of her son's attention.

Not only was her heart filled with self-esteem, but it seems her spirit was filled with a playfulness that was new and daring to her. She held her hands out and said quietly, "So son are you just going to stand there gaping at your mother's sexy new bra or are you going to come over here and give me a kiss."

James immediately tears his eyes off his mom's chest while turning bright red. He shuffles slowly towards her his head down feeling embarrassed.

He tries to deny her accusation that he was staring at her chest, "Mom I was n--"

But she cut him off by quickly saying as he approaches her, "Don't hurt your mom's feelings by denying it honey. Just get over here and give me a kiss."

He leans forward planning on kissing her on the cheek but as his lips approach hers she quickly snakes one hand around his back and uses the other to guide his face so his kiss lands squarely on her lips.

When their lips touched it was like a thousand firecrackers exploding all at once inside his heart and soul but, more importantly, the kiss had the same effect on her. She lets their kiss linger, using her hand to hold him in place when he tries to pull back embarrassed that he is kissing his mother directly on the lips, but maybe more embarrassed by the fact he is enjoying it.

She whispers her love for him; thanks him for coming home. Her whispered voice is hot and throaty, dripping with perfumed sweetness. It sends chills up his spine. They part; both staring longingly at each other. Both wanting more, but yet not brave enough to pursue any such course of action. Not just yet anyway.

Ellen disappears into the closet, breaking the spell, searching for a top to throw on. James is left with the taste of her kiss on his lips and the vision of her standing there looking so utterly hot in just her jeans and bra seared into the very fabric of his soul. All the while her soft whispered voice dripping with honey still rings tenderly inside his heart.

They only have 20 minutes to share before she must fly off to work. He hurriedly tells his mother about school while she tells him about her new job. She drops a hint as she leaves that if he gets lonely he could always drop by at the bar and see her. When he reminds her he is not of legal age she quickly reassures him it's not just a bar, but a restaurant too and that he would be welcome there to eat.

Ellen hurries off to work, hating to leave James behind but she has no choice. She thought about calling off her shift but she is still relatively new and it just would not look good to call off with such short notice.

When she rushes out the door her mood light and carefree. She is really happy that she will not be spending the summer alone. In fact, she was so rushed, so flustered by James' sudden appearance that she carelessly forgot her purse. She was well on her way to work when she figured out she left it behind. She makes a quick U-turn and heads back home to grab it setting the wheels of fate turning in a most naughty direction.

As soon as his mother left James heads off to the main bathroom in the hallway intending on taking a shower and then a long nap. As he steps into the bathroom he notices his mother has three bras hanging on the shower rod drying off.

He carefully removes the bras from the shower rod and spreads them out on the bathroom counter next to the sink before hopping into the shower. Under the warm flowing water he relaxes and gives free reign to a very active and quite naughty imagination.

His mind turns to his beautiful mother as he walked in on her getting dressed. The bemused smile on her face indicated that she clearly did not mind one bit that he was checking her tits out. His cock starts to get hard as he soaps up the wet washcloth.

Then there are those goddamn bras hanging on the shower rod. Although he hated to admit it he had carefully eyed all three of them when he slowly removed them from the shower rod. He caressed each of them in turn as he carefully set them down on the bathroom counter, treating each like they were the Holy Grail.

He especially liked the middle one. It was a white ruffled lace strapless bra that was so sexy, so soft that he, before he even realized what the hell he was doing, had briefly rubbed it across his face before sitting it down on the counter.

He envisions how simply magnificent his mom and those big tits of hers would look in that gorgeous strapless bra. He had a bit of a bra fetish as it was and for some reason he loved strapless bras the best. Now his cock springs to life as the soapy soft washcloth moves downwards his mind flitting between his mother in the bedroom in her pink and black lace bra, allowing him to have his fill of staring at her, and the imagined image of his mom wearing that spectacular white strapless bra sitting just outside the shower on the bathroom counter.

His hand holding the washcloth draws close to his now rock hard seven inch cock. He is ready to do the unthinkable—masturbate in the shower while fantasying about his mom.

But just before he can start to stroke his large cock, a small voice of reason screams inside his head, "For God's sake dud she is your Mother!!!"

His hand darts out and twists the knob on the shower wall. A sudden blast of cold water explodes his fantasy into a million jagged pieces and shrinks his hard cock quickly back to normal. He lets the cold water hit him full force for a few seconds before he feels he is back in control. He swiftly finishes his shower at a more acceptable temperature, daring not to linger, for fear of the depraved fantasy about his mother returning.

At point his mother is just now realizing she left her purse at home and is turning the car around while James is now lying down on his bed, tossing and turning, trying to fight the sexual demons creeping into his thoughts.

After ten minutes or so he gives up. He must do something to quiet the restless sexual demons floating around in his head that is if he wants any sleep at all. He really needs to sleep or he will be too exhausted to stay up and visit with his mother when she gets home from work.

This is his sole justification for what happens next. He is alone and reasons no one will ever be the wiser and afterwards he will be able to sleep.

He hops out of the bed and heads down to the bathroom. He snatches that exquisitely soft pretty strapless bra up off the counter and heads back to his bedroom. He shuts the door, but not tightly since after all he is alone and his mother won't be home to later that evening. About this time Ellen was just entering the subdivision carried along on the winds of fate.

James tosses his boxers on the floor and stretches out on the bed closing his eyes. His mind wanders to the earlier scene in the bedroom and how it might have played out differently as he rubs the ruffled edges of the soft bra against the growing hardness of his cock.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,154 Followers