Vengence Is Piss

Story Info
Got to go? Don't let a gas station attendent stop you.
1.5k words
4.23
96.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria was really getting pissed off. Three gas stations and no bathrooms, she had to pee so bad she could feel her bladder throbbing in her mid-section. She clutched her legs together trying to fight back the urge to piss all over herself, she knew if she did her jeans would be ruined, the urine would bleach the fabric slightly and they would never look the same. Having paid over eighty dollars for them, she was trying to avoid that as best as she possibly could.

Pulling into a fourth gas station on the long empty road she was disappointed to see that it had closed. She got out of her car anyway and walked around the small station trying to find the restroom door. She found it and naturally it was locked.

"God damn it! There has got to be somewhere to take a piss around here!" she wasn't about to go in the bushes like some drunk party girl but she wasn't sure how much longer she could hold back the hot piss that threatened to ruin her jeans. Walking back to her car she pulled out her map of the area and placed it on the hood, clamping her legs together and bending slightly at the hip she focused as hard as she could on not letting go of the control she had on her bladder. Successful for now she examined the road she was on for any other places she could go to piss. It was late at night and most places were closed, the fast food restaurants were open but only the drive-thru, she was sure if she asked one to let her in to use the bathroom they would say no so she decided to avoid them.

"I'm fucked." she said aloud to no one. "Gotta hold it, come on Maria you can do this." She muttered to herself climbing back into her car. She grabbed her crotch and held her legs together trying again to hold back the urge to piss long enough to start the car again and drive down the road some more.

Her luck had seriously sucked tonight, her boyfriend had dumped her at the party she had waited all month to go to, which she stayed at anyway trying to have fun. There was no alcohol there so she simply downed a shit-ton of soda like it was booze and became so hyper she was bouncing off the walls. On her way out the door she felt the urge to pee but decided that she could hold it until she got home, forgetting that it was a forty-five minute drive down a long empty road just to get back to her hometown. The urge to pee had grown exponentially and after ten minutes she was so desperate to go anywhere but in her pants that she seriously considered getting out on going on the side of the road.

"No, I'll find a bathroom, I will." She didn't have much time though, she could feel a slight wetness in her crotch that she was sure was urine that had leaked out. Stopping by the side of the road she pulled off her designer jeans and threw them in the back, at least if she had an accident they would be safe. Grabbing a pair of jogging shorts she had left in the trunk she got back in the car and drove for a few more minutes hoping to find another gas station that might actually be open.

She came across one that had its lights on still and was totally deserted except for the young man at the counter. She pulled up and jumped out of her car running up to the window.

"Please I need to use your bathroom!" she held her crotch and bent at the hip trying desperately to hold back her bladder.

"Uh, you have to buy gas to use the bathroom, it's for customers only." He looked at her obviously bored off his ass. If he wasn't being an ass she decided he would have been cute.

"Ok, I'll buy gas just give me the key, I've been holding it for more than thirty minutes." She was really getting annoyed.

"Jeez lady you could have just used a bush or something." He responded obviously getting annoyed himself.

"Give me the fucking bathroom key!" she shouted through the window. It was made of bulletproof glass she knew but at the moment all she cared about was emptying her bladder into a toilet and this jackass was standing in her way.

"Ok, ok here." He handed over a key hooked onto an oversized key chain. She grabbed it and ran around to the bathroom at the back of the station. Just her luck, the key wouldn't open the door. A quick examination of the restrooms revealed why, he had given her the male bathroom key, which was out of order. Angry beyond belief she stalked back to the guy at the station and slammed the key back into the tray.

"Give me the right key." She shouted again. She felt her bladder let out a spurt of urine into her shorts. She was out of time, it was go here or burst.

"That is the right key." he said confused.

"This is for the male bathroom which is broken."

"It can't be that's the only key I have."

She felt another spurt of urine into her shorts. "It doesn't work I tried three times."

"Well try again you must not have done it right."

"Then you make it work since you know so much." she felt one more spurt of pee.

"Ok fine I will." He opened the door and walked into the station to take the key from her. Another spurt of urine let loose into Maria's shorts and she was loosing control fast. He walked with her over to the bathroom and she tried to keep the spurts at bay hoping the slight release of pressure would help her re-gain control. Two spurts later she was no closer to holding it back than she had been before. Looking down a small wet spot had formed in her shorts one that had not gone unnoticed by the attendant.

"Jeez lady can't you hold it?" he said trying to unlock the door unsuccessfully. Finally, the damn broke and one spurt after another shot into her shorts as she lost control of her bladder and her temper. She pushed the boy down onto the ground and stood over him letting her urine flow freely through the thin fabric of her shorts and onto him soaking his uniform.

"Ewwwwww!" he shouted as she pissed on him, her urine not only flowed freely onto his body but down her legs as well soaking her socks and seeping into her shoes.

"Shut up and open your mouth." She demanded. She re-gained enough control to pinch off her pee stream and pull off her shorts and panties, not caring that he was staring at her naked, bald pussy. "I said open your mouth!"

He obeyed and she angled her piss to land inside his open mouth and splatter all over his face. He closed his eyes and turned his head away as she pissed on his face. Four and a half hours of soda drinking had left her with a lot of urine to spray onto this idiot and she didn't hold any of it back, his shirt was so soaked it was practically see through and her urine had even seeped into the waistline of his pants. Not only was he covered in her piss but he was lying in a rapidly growing puddle of it as well.

"Open your mouth." She asked pinching her bladder again. He obeyed, clamping his eyes shut and she let go with another long stream of pee into his open mouth. He didn't shut his mouth this time just let her pee fill it up until it spilled out over his chin and down his drenched shirt. A full minute of peeing finally ended and she stepped over him to walk back to her car. Maria's shorts were piss soaked and she didn't want to put them back on again so she walked bare naked from the waist to her ankles her round plump ass in full view for him to see.

"You bitch! I can't believe you just did that! My fucking clothes are soaked with your piss!"

"I wouldn't brag about that if I were you." She called over her shoulder a wicked smile playing across her face. She had enjoyed that way too much. She used what small dry part of her shorts was left after pissing through them to wipe her pussy dry and tossed the shorts into her trunk. It would smell later but a good detailing should change that, she was planning on doing that this weekend anyway.

"Next time, don't fuck with a woman who has to pee." Vindicated she climbed into her car and drove away while he stared after her shaking off some of her piss and what was left of his dignity.