Venice

Story Info
A late night wrestling match.
1.5k words
3.71
98.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
molefe
molefe
9 Followers

The mystery was finally about to be revealed. It was not a major mystery, or even a minor one. More like curiosity. I had never been invited into the little house on Venice Beach, but I guess Karen's roommate was out of town, and the coast was clear. I had certainly driven by many times, when I picked Karen up for coffee or lunch, but never been inside.

It had been a late, late night at work, and when I called to say hello and Karen asked me to stop by for a cup of coffee, it sounded like a nice relaxing end to the day. Of course that was about an hour ago and it was already 11 PM by the time I actually got out of work and made the long drive to the Westside. Finding parking was no picnic either, but there I was knocking on the door. I wondered whether she would even still be awake.

I knocked softly and then a little louder. I was sure she was asleep, when I heard a soft voice from inside say " Come in, It’s open." I slowly pushed open the door, and found my self in a quaint, but typical Venice Beach House. So that Mystery was solved, but where was Karen?

"Here, on the left" a sleepy voice called, as I followed the sound into a small bedroom, filled with a large bed. So, that was the famous bed purchase I had heard so much about. "I'm sorry" Karen said, "but I thought you weren't going to make it. So I lay down to watch some TV and I fell asleep."

Jokingly I replied " Well that is not very nice, I am wide awake, and ready for coffee and entertainment, and here you are falling asleep on me."

"I know. I know." She mumbled, " I promise I will make it up to you another time, but I really am not in the entertainment or coffee mode right now. I wish you had come by earlier." "Its Ok" I replied, " I know it's late, maybe next time, so have sweet dreams and I will talk to you soon"

I started to walk out the door, and then I don't know what came over me, but I had all kinds of mischievous thoughts, as I decided... well it was not OK, now that I was here, and maybe all I needed to do was wake Karen up in the right way.

As she sleepily mumbled goodbye, I turned and walked back into the room, and slowly lifted p the bed covers at the end of the bed, and knelt down on the floor. What are you doing "she mumbled, "Don't, its cold" but I just ignored her, and started to softly kiss and lick her feet and toes, working my way up her ankle and calf.

"Stop it! Stop it! " She said sleepily, but I ignored her, continuing to work my way up her leg, making sure to kiss behind the knee, and then slowly kissing up her thighs, while running the tips of my fingers up the side of her legs. I think I felt the first beginnings of a squirm, but I just kept going. I made sure I did not kiss her between the legs, but just spent a lot of time kissing all over thighs, particularly the insides. Maybe my lips did brush across her groin for a second, but I made sure they did not linger. Now she was definitely squirming, as I continued to softly kiss and lick and nibble my way up her stomach, all around the belly button, working my way to her chest. I kissed all around her breasts and nipples, making sure to never actually touch them, though I did allow myself to brush against them a few times, and I saw them start to harden.

Karen was definitely squirming now, and I noticed her breathing pattern change slightly as I continued up her shoulders and collarbone to her neck, ears face and finally lips. We kissed softly at first and then a little more deeply, and passionately, before I pulled away again and started working my way back down. Of one thing I was certain. She was definitely not asleep.

As I moved slowly back down again, I made even surer to softly caress her nipples with my lips, and let her feel my warm breath as I moved over them. She was definitely squirming now, and as I worked my way back down across her stomach to her thighs, a soft moan escaped her lips. I was having a great time too, and I was pretty sure I was getting ample revenge for driving all the way to see her, and for her falling asleep.

I got closer and closer to her groin, and let my lips move across the outside of her pussy, before running my tongue up and down the sides, letting it slip a little and penetrate, before with drawing and moving back to her thighs. She was really squirming now, and moans were coming more frequently.

" Stick it in!" Karen said, " I want to feel your tongue inside me, pressing down on my clit."

But I just ignored her, and instead moved lower on her thighs, before going back up again.

"Now! Now! I want you Now!" she said, but instead I told her to shut up. I was really enjoying my revenge.

Just as I thought I would have to give in, her hand suddenly reached down, and grabbed my head, pulling me towards her and her legs wrapped around my neck. I tried to pull away as I was not really in the mood to eat her pussy, but instead I wanted to fuck her.

Until it hit me, I may not have a choice. Much as I tried to pull away, and free myself, she was surprisingly strong, and her legs pulled me closer and closer, until my face was buried between them.

"Let me go" I shouted, but instead it was her turn to tell me to shut up.

Just as I thought I was almost free, she rolled from her back onto her stomach, causing me to flip over. Now I was the one under her, and before I could recover she was sitting on top of me, grinding her pussy onto my mouth, slapping me with her tits, and ordering me to eat her pussy like she wanted.

I wriggled, writhed and squirmed, and tried to get her off. I had not bargained for this, but she had me firmly with those strong legs of hers, and instead I was forced to comply, licking and sucking, sticking my tongue further and further into her, excited and humiliated at the same time by what she was doing to me.

Now it was my turn to beg, as I desperately asked her to fuck me.

Instead she replied " So you thought you could come in here and tease me when I was at a disadvantage? I will teach you about teasing!!!" And she leaned back and softly began to stroke my cock with the tips of her fingers. It was driving me wild!!

"Please! Please! Please let me fuck you, I promise not to tease you again. Please! Please!" I said, only to be met with giggles and another slap in return.

"Not so tough as expected are we?" she mocked, as she rode me, " not quite the tease are you?"

I couldn't take much more. I started to buck like crazy, just as I felt her starting to come, and finally I had the result I wanted. I managed to move her down lower onto my stomach, giving me leverage. Adrenaline coursed through me as I used all my strength to loosen her hold, and flip her off. I was in frenzy. I wanted her now.

As she tumbled off backwards, with a surprised expression on her face, I quickly sat up, and drew my legs back, so I was lying on top of her. Before she had time to react my hands reached hers, pinning them to the bed above her head, as I opened her legs, and let my cock find its way to into her pussy.

"Now it's my turn!!! I wanted to fuck you, and now I am going to!!"

"Fuck you!" she replied, "I was about to come! I will never let you fuck me now!"

But it was too late. I was already moving in and out, slowly at first, and then harder and faster. I felt like I would explode if I did not come soon. Soon she started moaning again, and writhing and bucking, trying to free her arms, but I kept her pinned, as I started to slam into her until my balls were slapping against her ass. I could not keep going for much longer, and I don't think she could either, as we both seemed to moan loudly in unison, and then I felt myself shooting deep inside her. My body went rigid, and then shuddered and shook with passion as I pumped out every last drop.

I slowed down gradually, until I rolled off, totally exhausted and sweaty, and lay next to her. We both were perspiring with the effort, and I wondered if we both thinking the same thoughts.

Would I be invited back to the little beach house? And would Karen be sleeping again? Or just pretending to?

molefe
molefe
9 Followers