Venice

Story Info
Is this you?
915 words
4.17
10.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaytegm
kaytegm
4 Followers

I am in a crowded square, looking for you. It is carnival in Venice. The square is St. Mark's. Everyone is dressed in colorful costumes and wearing masks. I am dressed in silk...the fabric clings to my body and whispers as I move. My dress is red...long and flowing. Thin straps on my shoulders and my strand of white pearls around my neck rests between my full breasts. I have a shawl of reds and blacks that I carry over one arm. I wear a mask of black feathers...only my dark red lips and eyes are exposed. I am looking for you.

My eyes search the square for you. Vibrant colors, swirling., yellows, blacks, reds, blues and purple. Suddenly my eyes are caught by a tall man dressed all in black including the mask he wears. Is that you? Our eyes lock as he moves toward me. I cannot take my eyes this man. As he approaches, he holds out his hand to me. I touch his hand and I feel his warmth...a shiver runs through my body.

This man does not speak. His dark eyes do not leave mine. He takes the shawl from my hand and puts it gently around my shoulders...brushing my nipple. It hardens under the touch and I sigh. He takes my hand again and leads me away from the square. Down the narrow, dark streets of Venice. He hurries along the cobblestones as I trip along in my black stilettos.

Suddenly he stops and gently pushes me up against the cool wall of a dark building. He leans forward and gently kisses my blood red lips. As I taste his lips I wonder...is this you? We kiss deeply, tasting each other as our tongues caress each other. As we are pressed together I can feel his excitement grow. I am getting moist in anticipation.

His hands move to the straps of my dress and as he kisses me...he pushes them off my shoulders and dips down to kiss my breasts. His kisses are soft and exciting as my body moves... My body responds to his kisses as my nipples harden and ache. I stand there trembling from the cool air of the night and the excitement of his touch. My hands caress his hair. I want to kiss him but he will not be drawn up to my lips.

His hands and lips continue to move down my body to my waist. My dress rests there and he stops and looks up at me. He drops to his knees and slowly moves his hands up my bare, smooth legs. I spread my legs apart, wanting his touch. He caresses my inner thighs. The feeling is so exciting that I am moaning softly. My eyes are closed concentrating on his touch... My black silk panties are growing wet with my juices and my hips begin to move. He leans forward and kisses my inner thighs as I moan softly.

He kisses and licks the silk of my panties...inhaling the musky scent of me. He slowly lowers them. He begins to kiss my swollen sex... his tongue licking and his mouth sucking, seeking out my hardened and throbbing clit as I cry out. My legs become weak and I tremble. I have my hands in his hair and start to guide him to the place that feels the most intense...body shifting. I am so aroused and want him so badly that I can hardly stand. Is this you?

He continues to taste my warm juices as his tongue caresses my throbbing. I pull him up and kiss him deeply...tasting myself on his lips. I feel his hardness as we press together. I take my hand and start to caress his cock still hidden from me. I outline his cock with my fingertips as I feel him becoming hard. He moans as I unzip his pants and release his throbbing hardness. His pants puddle on the ground.

I can wait no longer as I kneel on the ground in front of him. I take his cock into my mouth and taste his sweet pre-cum. I hold his throbbing cock as I caress his balls and suck at his warmth. He has his hands in my hair as he moves his hips. I begin to fuck him with my mouth. His taste is sweet. I slowly press a finger into his ass...feeling his tightness. My hands as gripping his ass. Is this you?

Suddenly he pulls me up and turns me facing the wall. He moves my arms up and pins them there with his. I feel his cock as it bumps against my ass. He presses against me...opening me up from behind. My juices are dripping from my body. So hot and ready. He presses into me as I moan. I can feel his throbbing and heat as he thrusts against me. His balls bumping against my ass.

I push back...meeting his thrusts. I feel frantic now...wild. He reaches his arm around me to touch my throbbing clit. He presses his finger against my clit as I grind against it. As he touches me, we both explode and cry out together. We stand there together. Legs trembling, breathing rapidly...our combined juices running down our legs. We hold each other feeling the warmth of our bodies against the cool night.

Is this you? I glance around feeling the eyes of someone else. It is you...standing in the shadows, stroking yourself and smiling.

kaytegm
kaytegm
4 Followers