Venus Ascending Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa unraveled the first veil and let it float sensuously to the floor. She brought her hands down to caress her body through the veils in an erotic display. The sensitivity oil had really set her skin on fire. She felt every scorching sensuous move of the diaphanous veils against her skin. The very act of touching her overly sensitive breasts and tiny waist was almost enough to send over the edge into a massive orgasm.

Her sensuous steps faltered as her stomach and pussy muscles clenched against the sensation that threatened to overwhelm her. She disguised her wavering steps by doing a pirouette leaving her back to the sheik. She bowed her back into an arching backbend as she looked backwards at the sheik.

All of Lisa's practice and paid off. Her body was wracked with an intense frenzied heat that seemed unstoppable flow through her sensuously twisting shape. The oils sensuous heat and veils maddening caresses were creating some lustful fog behind Lisa's eyes. However, her muscle memory remembered the dance and continued on despite the wild crazy passion that roared through her body.

Lisa tried to use the backbend as time to regain her composure because her body was trembling all over with need. The only thing on her mind was the massive orgasm looming on the horizon, and it would not be denied. She kicked in some stripper struts across the floor and wound up leaving the second veil on the floor next to the sheik. With the second veil gone some of the details of Lisa's sumptuous body were starting to be revealed.

Lisa glanced at the audience and sought John watching her with rapped attention. Like in the clubs, Lisa's body automatically shifted into a high seductive mode, with her movements more provocatively enthusiastic. Her increasingly flirtatious movements only made the veils move more alluringly over her skin. The sensitivity oil had done its work and her muscles trembled as her skin threatened to catch fire. She brought her hand back above her head and did a slinky strut from the sheik back towards the door and dropped the third veil.

Lisa went over and swung around one of the tent poles in the middle of the room. With her back against the pole facing the sheik she shimmied up and down the pole. Her sultry moves against the pole ended in a backwards body wave against the pole. At the peak of her body wave she released the fourth veil. The sheik was leaning forward in anticipation, because you could now begin to see some of her perfect breasts and nipples through the diaphanous fabric.

Lisa did a little sexy bump and grind all the way to the far wall, then fell to the floor and began crawling to the sheik in a slow and sensuous manner. The look on her face held promise that soon all would be revealed in the fire behind her eyes revealed the spirit lustful fire inside. Lisa's body was on a sensual automatic pilot as her mind fought the white-hot fire threatening to consume her.

As she reached the sheik's feet she rolled over bowed her back off the floor presenting her breasts to the sheik. She teased a little bit more for bringing her hands to her breasts and cupping them offering them to the sheik. Then her hands smoothed veils down the rest of her body showing the promise of what lay beneath. She let out a soft moan while her next slinky move amazed crowd, she stood released the fifth veil and it floated into the Sheik's lap.

Lisa instinctively knew that the last two veils would require most of the teasing. At this point she had one veil covering her breasts, that's not entirely accurate, the veil was over her breasts, but with the see-through nature of the fabric nothing was really covered. The harsh stage lights made the veil completely transparent with the staggering perfection of her breasts available for all to see. The second veil covered her hips while the stage lights revealed her nectar laden pussy glistening in the light.

Lisa backed away from the front of the sheik and arched her back thrusting her breasts towards him. Her hands started traveling up her stomach and they slid teasingly beneath the veil. She began caressing up her flat belly eventually cupping her breasts and presenting them to the sheik through the veil. Having her hands underneath the veil presenting her breasts was very erotic and very arousing. With her fingers she began to caress her nipples and pinched them with her finger and thumb. As she teased herself, her head fell back presenting her neck with her mouth falling open in a long sensual moan.

She moved one hand from beneath the veil, released it, but quickly grabbed it before it fell completely off. She cupped her breasts and slowly let the fabric slide off revealing her dazzling breasts in all their glory, and they were magnificent. However, the act of sliding the fabric across her nipples threatened to push Lisa over the edge. The sheik thought she was displaying herself as she stood topless with her back bent and breasts thrusting upwards. Lisa was really pushing her orgasm back by force of will, as every muscle in her stomach, hips and pussy fought her cum.

Lisa's whole body was trembling with her barely controlled passion ruling her body. She pushed her wobbly legs forward, and tried to strut or shimmy around the room, but her legs threatened to give out as the sensations started to break through her resolve. She knew she didn't have much time so she placed herself in front of the sheik and released the seventh veil. As the veil started to release she grabbed it and pulled it through her legs as a last tease.

The last veil was her undoing. As the veil caressed her pussy lips, and clit on the way through her legs her body exploded with every nerve and muscle in her body screaming in release. She fell to the floor her body arched in a massive cum. She lay prostrate in front of the sheik with her figure quivering and shaking. Her body was bowed backwards with her head touching the floor. Her breasts strained for the ceiling with her mouth open in a breathless silence scream.

The crowd stood in a screaming ovation that went on for several minutes. Then the crowd realized this was not completely over and started to quiet down. Lisa's mind was lost in the foggy lust of her orgasm, but the crowd's applause penetrated her subconscious.

The sheik ordered, "Bind her to the table".

With her body still controlled by orgasm, Lisa felt her wrists and ankles being grabbed by the guards. Her mind tried to understand what was going on, but both her mind and body were still controlled by her passionate release. She still didn't understand what was going on as she felt her trembling body being lifted into the air by the four guards.

John had been through all the preparation with Lisa and she never said anything about this scene. When he looked into her eyes as the guards descended on her, he saw panic and confusion. Obviously she didn't know anything about this scene either. She began screaming as the four guards each grabbed a limb and carried her to the table by the sheik. Her arms and legs were bound to the four corners the table and she was still trying to recover from her massive orgasm. John saw that her body was still shaking and twitching but her eyes were scared and unfocused.

John's mind went quickly back to all the snuff films and he knew he was about to see Lisa publicly raped. John left his seat and ran as fast as he could to get backstage. A guard blocked him but he used his engineering ID to get past him and backstage. He glanced back through the stage curtains and saw the Sheik dive between Lisa's legs. John saw the sheik start ravishing her still pulsing pussy with his mouth. He knew the very public rape his Lisa wasn't far behind.

The audience obviously thought all of this was part of the show and they were all sitting on the edge of their seats waiting to see what happens. John knew if he just strode out onto the stage there would be hell to pay, so he quickly donned some of the Arab attire hanging behind the curtains. As he was frantically grabbing clothes a thought fluttered through his mind, this is the price you pay for living in a place where laws protecting people are just a suggestion.

John found some swords. Some were fake, plastic swords that would leave a red stripe of fake blood whenever someone was slashed by it. There was also a real metal sword that he stuck in his belt just in case. John turned towards stage trying to figure out how he was going to protect her when suddenly Lisa screamed.

"MASTER SAVE ME, PLEASE SAVE ME!"

Lisa's heart rending scream ripped right through him and he knew she wasn't acting. She truly feared for her life and her life with John. However, her scream was perfect the ideal queue. It was probably a heartbeat later that John jumped onto the stage. He shouted, "I'm here to reclaim my property!"

John used the fake sword to draw lines of red use across two of the guards. The guards were confused at first but quickly realized this was a part of the show that they knew nothing about. They fell to the floor simulating death as the other two guards charged into John. He dispatched them the same way with his fake sword. John was feeling rather emboldened as the guards followed his lead and quickly turned to face the sheik.

The Sheik was still between Lisa's legs, but he had stopped licking her pussy and was now kneeling between her legs with his cock poised over Lisa. His unvoiced threat was obvious, 'Come near me and I rape her.' John pulled the real sword from his belt and swung it next to the Sheik's cock.

In a harsh menacing voice John said, "If you want to keep this attached, back away." The Sheik felt the cold steel and with John's menacing tone figured he wasn't acting and he was right.

The sheik backed away, but stayed in character as he grabbed a sword and came at John. John assumed this would be a staged sword fight and the Sheik's sword would be a fake. However, the minute John felt the Sheik's steel sword bite into his plastic he knew this was a real sword fight.

John immediately threw down the fake sword and confronted the Sheik with his real sword. The audience could hear the ring of steel as their swords clash against each other. John saw the look in the sheik's eyes and saw fear when the clash of steel ring building. John pressed his attack pushing the sheik backwards, but the sheik fought back with the desperation of a man trapped.

The Sheik obviously had some sort of training and fought through John's defenses giving him a decent nick on his thigh. However, in doing so he left his guard open and John took advantage slashing his wrist. He dropped the sword and John redirected his sword against the sheik's chest as he shouted, "Yield!"

The sheik grabbed his wrist and ran off the stage leaving John and Lisa on the stage. John turn to Lisa and using the real sword cut the ropes that bound her wrists and ankles. Lisa's eyes that had been moments before filled with desperate fear, were now wide open with love and admiration. John dropped the sword and scooped up Lisa into his arms.

She was shaking uncontrollably and he couldn't tell whether it was the remnants of her orgasm or the fear that had gripped her a few seconds before. The minute he had her in his arms John felt Lisa calm a bit, but her eyes were still wide and mouth hung open with disbelief.

John saw her eyes start to fill with tears and she whispered, "Oh Master, you saved me!"

John wanted to try to get the audience behind them, so as he was holding her tightly in his arms he turned to the crowd and said. "You're safe now my slave. Let's go home."

John began walking towards the edge to the stage with the crowd erupted into thunderous applause. The audience had assumed the entire last few minutes was part of the show. Now they were giving Lisa and him a standing ovation. John stopped, turned and gave a slight bow. Then he set Lisa on her feet and told her to take a bow.

Lisa stood nakedly on display for all to see. Her legs were still shaky from her orgasm and fear as she took her bow. As she stood she looked at John and gave him a look that totally melted his heart. Her eyes were wide with awe and love over what John had just done. Her eyes couldn't believe what he had done and they were filled completely with unwavering and all-consuming love. She turned back and gave the audience a brilliant smile giving additional bows. Then she turned into his embrace, put her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss.

John scooped her back into his arms and together they took a bow before they left the theater. Several of the entertainment managers were waiting in the wings and started to say something, but John gave them a glare that would melt steel. They quickly backed away, letting them pass. John knew there would be a lot of fallout from this, but he didn't care. Lisa was the only thing that was really important to him, she was in danger and he would have done it again. Still, hell was coming on a fast horse, he had crossed the conglomerate and he knew they would never let them get away with it.

12