Venus Ascending Pt. 09

Story Info
John learns what price he must pay for saving Lisa.
7.7k words
4.73
7.9k
3
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers

Chapter 25

John carried her all the way back to their apartment with Lisa clinging tightly to his neck. She alternately kissed all over his face and cried into his shoulder. They finally got to the apartment John sat in his easy chair with Lisa still curled in his arms clinging tightly to his neck. John could tell her emotions were in complete turmoil. She had worked so hard to make this dance a spectacular event and they betrayed her as they tried to publicly rape her as part of the show.

John kept one arm around her pulling her tightly against his body as the other hand caressed her face, wiping away her tears and brought her face to his lips for a kiss. John kissed her softly and told her everything would be okay. She's with him now and they can't hurt her.

That seemed to flip the switch with Lisa, because she pulled back and looked at him wide open eyes and said, "Why, why did you risk everything for me?"

John looked at her with love in his eyes and disbelief on his face as he said, "Because I love you more than life itself and you belong to me. You are my love, you are my woman, you are my property and I control what happens to you. Nobody can touch you unless I say so and if anybody ever tries to harm you I will defend you with my life. My sweet loving Lisa, you gave yourself to me and that's a gift I will always love, cherish and defend. When they betrayed you and tried to publicly rape you as part of the show, I lost all reason and my love for you overruled everything else."

John's thumb swept a tear from her cheek as he kissed her and said, "Lisa, you have to be able to trust that your Master will always be there for you. I will always care for you and defend you. That's my side of the bargain, but Lisa even if I weren't your Master I would've done the same thing. I am so deeply in love with you that I can't exist without you."

Some things start to clear up for Lisa. Being a feature dancer was just another way for the promoters to take advantage of her. The only good and constant thing in her life was John's love. During her whole dance preparation, she realized she had taken John and his love for granted. It finally began to dawn on Lisa that there was only one thing that truly made her happy and that was John. The role of being John's submissive made her happier than she'd ever known. She had been ready to sacrifice that for a feature dancer role, but now she knew what really made her happy.

Lisa sat cradled in his arms as she pulled herself tighter against John. Her eyes filled with tears and began streaming down her face. She sniffed as she tried to hold back her tears suddenly tighter against his neck as she whispered, "I never knew! I've never known this kind of love before. I guess I thought as your slave and your property you might some day you discard me, but I never expected you to sacrifice yourself for me. I've never had anybody tell me that I was important enough to defend with their life. John, I thought I knew how much you love me, but sacrificing yourself for me goes to a whole new level. Now I know that you love me the same complete way that I love you."

John looked at her and saw whole new level of love and respect in her eyes. He gently kissed her on the tip of her nose and passionately said, "My pet you fill my heart with joy and happiness. That's something that has never been there before. I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe our love is part of my life."

Lisa began to pull herself tighter against him, rubbing her body against his as she kissed all over his face. She gave a little whimper as she whispered in his ear, "Master, make love to me, wash away all the bad and take me to paradise that is your love."

John kissed her softly but couldn't hold back and began to suck her tongue into his mouth as well as push his tongue into hers. She grabbed his head with both hands and began frantically attacking his mouth. Her body came alive as she started squirming and rubbing against him. John began to caress her body, as he reached her breasts he found her nipples were rock hard thrusting into his fingers and pleading for more. John could not resist her offering as he squeezed her nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

For Lisa it felt like somebody attached jumper cables up to her nipples as a high voltage jolt seized her body. She almost jumped off his lap as her head jerked back from his kiss and she screamed, "OH GOD MASTER, OH GOD, OH GOD ... I OH GOD ... CUMMING ... OH GOD MASTER, OH PLEASE!"

John realized that the sensitivity oil she used during her dance was still working and her whole body was on fire. Her nipples and pussy were especially susceptible and were ultra sensitive right now. He bent over and sucked the other nipple into his mouth as her back lifted in an amorous arch trying to fit more of her nipple in his mouth. John's other hand slid over her taut belly down to her pussy. He slid a finger through her drenched slot toying with her G spot and clit. As he kept up the nipple play, he could feel the throbbing of her pussy on his finger.

Lisa was so steamed up from the day's activities John felt as if he needed to help her relieve some of the fiery passion. He picked her up and carried her to the bed and began to fasten the leather cuffs around her wrists and ankles until she was stretched tight, spread eagle on the bed. John had barely even gotten started and already Lisa was on the verge of a massive cum.

John's hands began to caress her tightly spread body, with her squirming and quivering skin beckoning his hands. Her fabulous tits wobbled invitingly with her nipples begging for his attention. Her ultra sensitive skin rippled under his hand's caresses. For Lisa each caress was like an erotic blowtorch passing over her skin and within seconds the bonfire inside her was almost too much too bare.

John slips soon followed the path his hands took. Lisa was straining against her bonds trying to grab her Master and pull him inside her. She fought as the waves of ecstasy crashed over her, but John continued his erotic torment. Soft caressing hands followed by fiery kisses were driving Lisa crazy with need and the kind of passion that only her Master could give her. They traveled over her legs, belly, arms, neck and face tormenting as they went and never touching her throbbing nipples or aching pussy.

Lisa's passionate; heart rending pleas finally drove John to her inviting breasts and nipples. There he nibbled, kissed, pinched and gnawed on her sensitive and inflamed breast flesh. His mouth would alternate between nipples, with his fingers electrifying the abandoned her nipple. The high voltage passion made it difficult for Lisa to breathe, with only short lust laden gasps bringing in the air into her lungs. Her back was arched in a wanton prayer for more. Her head thrashed back and forth between her outstretched arms as she screamed.

"MA MA MAASSTER ... CCAANNT SSSTTOP ... GGOOING TO CUUMM ... MMAAASSTER ... PLEASE ... LLEETT MMEEEEEEE ... MMMAAASSTER!"

John lifted his head for a second and looked at her and impassioned face. Her blissful concentration and rapturous agony was plain for him to see. She was being dragged towards her orgasmic abyss, but he felt as if she could hold it just a little bit longer. John gave her nipple a little tweak as he said, "You don't have permission to cum yet my love. Hold it, I know you can."

John left her nipples and began to kiss down her flat muscled belly, with her skin rippling under his lips. He kissed down past her navel to her womanly folds gleaming in her juices. He looked all around her pussy lips as Lisa's body began to writhe and pull against her bonds. Her face was a massive concentration trying to stop the building orgasmic tsunami. Her pleas for completion went unanswered as John feasted on her nectar.

While his lips were feasting, John parted her lips with two of his fingers, feeling her pulsing lips trying to pull him inside her pussy furnace. As his fingers teased her John looked into her face and he saw the look of wide-eyed, wild, barely constrained passion. He knew the time had come and that she couldn't hold out much longer. So he slid his fingers deep inside her caressing her G spot and right before he sucked her clit into his mouth, he said, "Cum for me my love!"

Those were the words Lisa had been waiting for and her body went into an apocalyptic cum. Her entire body locked in a muscle clenching arch, straining the limits of her bondage. Every muscle in her fabulously toned body constricted and knotted. All her tendons and muscles popped and strained against her silky skin and all the cords on her neck strained as she screamed her completion. Her entire body flushed a deep shade of pink, but her chest neck and face were bright red with the rush of erotic heat.

Her face that moments before was tight with concentration, was now a mask of supreme rapture, with her eyes wide open in surprised bliss. Lisa was showing her love for John with every quiver and whimpering gasp. Her mine was blasted into outer space as her body celebrated their love in a wild, free and unrestrained celebration. Lisa felt like her heart was going to burst with the intensity of their loving passion. Every time they made love it got wilder, vivid and this time was epic.

"AAAgggghh ... AAGGAIIN ... Ohh YYEESS ... GGAAWWDD YYEESS ... OOOhhh ... AGAIN ... CCUUMMMMING ... YYYEEESSS ... Ohh ... GGGOODD ... OOOhhhh ... OOOhhh ... AGAIN."

John continued to work her clit with his mouth and tongue, but her clit was supersensitive and he only used light touches. Lisa felt her cum go on and on, never seeming to diminish in intensity or duration. Her heart was pounding maddeningly in her chest as she fought and gasp for breath. Again the orgasmic term "Little death" seemed appropriate as she fought through the waves of excruciating ecstasy.

John continued to drive her orgasm deeper and longer, only leaving her clit long enough to take a long drink of that delicious cum nectar she was producing. Her continuous cum seem to morph from one orgasm to the next. With her breath locked in her chest she had lost the ability to scream her completion. As she tried to catch her breath, and her mouth opened and closed in silent unrealized screams of ecstasy.

John lifted his head and looked at Lisa's wild thrashing face and he saw that her pounding heart and lack of breath were almost more than she could take. Her body was dripping with sweat with her body still bowed in her amorous arch. Her tired knotted muscles are starting to quiver and shake with the strain of her exuberant orgasm. John knew it was time and he stood up and slipped out of his clothes. He moved between her legs and began to slide his cock into her tight, rippling, silky furnace. Once the head of his cock was inside her he slammed all the way to her cervix and she explosively shattered again.

Lisa's tired muscles clenched all around him embedding his cock deep inside her and not allowing him to move. With Lisa writhing around him and since he couldn't move inside her it was the perfect opportunity to gnaw on one of her beckoning nipples. As her muscles released him slightly he began pounding his cock into her cervix, again keeping her in her extreme orgasmic celebration.

The sight of this exquisite woman coming apart in a gravity defying arch was one of the most awesome sights he had ever seen. Her incredible body was gleaming in the soft lights from the sweat covering her skin. Her breasts wobbled as she tried to breathe in the midst of the orgasmic tidal wave devastating her body.

For Lisa her cums never seemed to stop and just kept going on and on. The love, the bliss and heaven that was John's love kept her flying through space. However, her pounding heart, straining muscles and lack of breath were starting to tax her body. She wanted this to go on forever, but she wasn't sure her body could take the unrelenting ecstasy.

John leaned over and began chewing on her nipples as his cock pounded into her cervix. John didn't think it was possible, but her body arched even higher as her muscles strained to feed more of her nipple into his mouth. Her pussy clamped down on him so tightly that he had trouble pounding his cock into her. The muscles of her pussy was rippling and grasping his cock bringing him to the edge of his own orgasm. For one last time he slammed hard against her cervix and began shooting his seed against the wall protecting her womb.

Lisa whimpered and screamed out her unending orgasms. Her exhausted body was still trying to celebrate their love as it trembled in his grasp. John continued to hold her straining body as he poured his cum into her hungry pussy. As John gazed on this dazzling woman straining in orgasmic bliss beneath him, he couldn't help being awed by this gift of love that she had given him.

He finally let her body dropped back to the bed and began to lightly raining kisses on her face, neck, and breasts until the seizures faded. When her spasms had faded to only the occasional tremor, John slid his cock out of her pussy. He moved to the four corners of the bed to release Lisa from her bondage. She curled into a ball in the center of the bed still shivering and trembling and she whispered, "Ma Ma Master, I need you, please Master."

John slid into bed beside her and wrapped his arms around her spooning her and cradling her against his body. When all that was left was the occasional quiver Lisa twisted in his grasp and said, "Master, please hold me tight against you all night long."

John felt his heart ache with such a loving request and that she even ask it said a lot about her trauma from this evening. John wrapped her tighter in his arms and kissed her on the shoulders and neck. Her body began to relax and right before she fell asleep she mumbled, "I love you so much John. Thank you for saving me and I will always be yours."

John relished the feel of Lisa in his arms and continued to kiss and stroke her as she slept. He wanted her to know how deep his love was and he would never let anyone hurt her again. John had just started to fall asleep when he received an emergency page on his phone.

John was being called to answer for his actions and had to report to Council's board room at 11 AM the next morning.

Chapter 26

John spent most of the night with his mind wrapped up in his problems. He couldn't honestly have done anything differently. He couldn't let the counsel carry out their plans for Lisa, and he certainly couldn't watch her be raped in front of an audience. His summons before the Council in the morning did not bode well for Lisa or himself. Most of the night was spent mulling over ideas on how to save Lisa and what to say to the Council.

As the simulated morning started to dawn John felt like he needed someone to talk to. In addition, into being his technical advisor, Wes was also his friend. He knew Wes was an early riser so he called him and invited him over to his apartment. When Wes got there he shepherded him into the sitting area, but Wes's eyes never left the gorgeous sleeping angel in the bed nestled in the corner of the room.

John began telling him about Lisa and himself along with their love story. He left out much of the bondage and master/slave details, but he stressed there deep abiding love for each other. As he talked, Wes stared at the beautiful swirl of brown hair partially concealing Lisa's serenely beautiful face. Her waif like figure was barely a lump under the covers, but he had seen her dance before and he knew what a stunning figure went with that gorgeous face. Wes looked over at John and slightly shook his head. Geek engineers don't get women like that.

John started telling him about Lisa's story, confiding in him about his deep abiding love for this woman. Then he began telling him about the whole scene at the Aladdin room and how they were going to rape her as part of the show. He told her that he couldn't let that happen and interfered with the show, saving Lisa from their plans. When he got to this part Wes looked at him as if he was insane, with his mouth hanging open in stunned surprise. John felt as if he had to elaborate based on John's reaction, so he ended by telling him.

"Wes, I love her, I love her with everything that I am and I could not sit there watching her be publicly raped just for everyone's entertainment. I had to defend her, I had to save her, and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Now I have to go in front of the Council and answer for my actions. With their actions last night I can't continue to just turn a blind eye to everything that goes on here. The snuff films, body parts and now Lisa's rape as entertainment; something has to change."

By the time he finished Wes was holding his head in his hands, realizing just how deep his friend had gotten. Wes knew that John was way out of his league. Lisa was the kind of beauty that would launch a thousand ships and he was just an engineer. Wes could tell John was ready to go to war to protect her and fear began to gnaw inside him. The Council controlled everything and Wes could tell John was ready to take on all the power brokers to protect the woman he loved. While Wes admired John's nobility and courage, he thought this was a crazy course of action.

John continued his tirade, "Lisa is not the only one. Do you remember all of the bodies that they track out in space? Then there are all the people that have crossed the Council and have disappeared either here or on earth. We have all gone along, for the sake of a paycheck. We felt like we were powerless in front of the Council, yet we control the environment. We need a plan and here's what I need you to do. Call a meeting with all the department heads from the engineering areas for as early as you can. If they can do it in 6 or 7 AM that would be fantastic, but we need to meet as early as they can."

"I will need everyone's help tomorrow and it's going to be a very long day. Right now I have Lisa to take care of and she's the most important thing in the world to me. I'm going to need yours and everyone's help to get through this. So work hard and make sure that we get all the department heads at that meeting, because we are going to need everyone."

John grabbed Wes by the shoulders and looked into his worried face and said, "One other thing Wes, we can assume that we are all being watched and all communications are being monitored. Whenever possible, meetings need to be away from the cameras and face-to-face. All electronic communications need to be in code if possible. Oh, see if you can get a hold of George in IT and see if there's any way to block or set up temporary firewalls to keep the Council from spying on us."

Wes grabbed John by both shoulders and shook him. "Wake up John, she's out of your league and you're getting ready to take on the world wide mob ... for a fantasy. There is no way you or her gets out of this alive. You're my friend and I can't watch you kill yourself over a pretty face and sexy body. WAKE UP JOHN, LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE DOING!"

John looked at his friend and gently put his hands on his shoulders. "Wes, I know what I'm doing and the dangers involved. I have never been in love like this, I can't let them destroy her and I would give my life for her. I know you think that she is one of the spoiled, arrogant and vapid dancers, but she is good, even more beautiful inside than you think. She has lived a rough life and is not nearly as weak or clueless as you believe. None of that matters; because this is about more than just us. It's about human rights; it's about all of us. This time it was her, but next time it could be you or someone you love. Please help me and do as I ask."

Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers