Venus Ascending Pt. 10

Story Info
John & Lisa marry then the revolution begins.
5.8k words
4.77
8.6k
2
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
902 Followers

Chapter 27

At the same time Lisa was reveling in her dress selection, John was trying to convince the other engineering department heads that the time had come for drastic action. John started off by presenting all the information that the "Sewer Rats" had come up with, including snippets of the snuff films. He followed up with his attempts to bring law enforcement back on earth into this, with no avail.

John followed up with his very emotional personal story. He had fallen in love with this incredible woman and he thought he could help her with her career by doing a show at the Medieval room. Unfortunately, the result had been that the Council now wanted to torture his love in front of audiences. He resisted all their attempts, but when she danced at the new Aladdin room they attempted to publicly rape her in front of the audience.

John relayed how he had jumped on stage and defended Lisa, stopping her public rape. The crowd thought it was all part of the show and reacted positively. However, word got out and John told the engineers how, in several hours, he would be going before the Council to answer for his actions.

John told them that he had reached the end of his rope. He had to protect the woman that he loved and he had to stop people dying during their creation of snuff films. They had all known they were coming into a hedonistic environment, but they all thought the sanctity of life was still preserved. Recent events had shown John that there was no life or liberty here, and anything could be bought for money. John concluded saying, "As long as there are no police or an independent governing body, the thugs in the entertainment division will do whatever they damn well please. So the only options I can see are:"

"1. Lisa and I can hide, try and get off Venus during the next shuttle flight. I think we know how impossible this option is, but that still leaves the snuff films and all the people that keep dying."

"2. We can try political pressure from those on earth and even supplement pressure with strikes and work stoppages from the engineering section. This will be slow and cumbersome, with no guarantee of success. Ultimately, we have to get people on earth to support us and back whatever play we decide to make."

"3. The third option is complete revolution and restructuring of the governing body for Venus Ascending. As radical as this is, I find this the best option. Between all of us we control every aspect of Venus, air, water, communication, electricity, we control everything and we can make it happen. But it can't happen unless we're all completely unified; one person cracks and the whole thing will fall apart."

"On this option people will die, hopefully more on their side than ours. As I said in the beginning, I'm asking for help here because only Lisa and I are the ones in the crosshairs, so none of you have to participate. If we do this, the first thing we would have to do is send one of the waste containers down and destroy the ground station. Otherwise, anything we do, they would be able to undo. We would need to get some weapons here to handle the thugs that the entertainment division has on their payroll. There thousands of details first I would like to see if anybody has an option for or any other ways out of this."

There's a stunned silence for a few minutes then George stood up and said, "Last year the wife of a longtime friend came up here for a vacation and was brutally beaten and raped. It's been a year, and she still hasn't recovered yet. John whether it's you or Lisa or the wife of my friend, we all know that this goes on daily. At some point it has to stop and I'm in for option three."

Ken stood up. "I still have tracks on what we think are 56 bodies they flushed into space. I think one of them is a friend of mine that disappeared six months ago. I'm in for the revolution."

Suddenly everyone had a story about somebody they knew they had been kidnapped, drugged, raped, murdered or just intimidated into doing something wrong. By the end of the meeting everyone had committed and everyone was in. John was heartened a little bit, but he knew the bodies hadn't started piling up yet and the thugs in entertainment aren't going to give up their power very easily.

They divided into teams to tackle all the various issues. They took many of the air force guys to help them come up with tactical plans then the engineering groups would look at how to implement the plans. However, it came down to a divide and conquer philosophy. They had to be able to isolate the council's security thugs, cut off their air, power and electricity and isolate them from their support groups. None of them were prepared for the governmental and political aspects of running 'Venus Ascending', but they figured they could handle that later.

John saw the time and knew he had to leave very quickly for his meeting with the Council. He huddled with Ken and George to create teams that would study every aspect of the plan focusing on what needed to be done. John thanked them for their support and turned to leave for his meeting with the Council.

John left the engineering section and began his long lonely walk to the boardroom. Deep inside he felt like a man walking to the gallows and the phrase "dead man walking" seemed appropriate the way he currently felt. John walked for about 15 minutes slowly meandering through different corridors, through three security checkpoints and was finally at the boardroom door. He took a deep breath and knocked to receive permission to enter.

John didn't know what to expect, but it's not what he got. There were seven men in a semicircle standing facing him. They all came over and shook his hand while John responded with befuddlement showing on his face. He wasn't sure what was really going on here, but for now he played along. All the men seemed fairly young for their position, but a couple seemed more worldly and hardened.

It was one of these gentlemen that spoke up, "John, may I call you John?"

John nodded yes then he continued.

"John, twice now you and your girlfriend have created new, innovative, and more importantly crowd pleasing shows. We didn't know until recently who your girlfriend was, but in every instance we knew you were involved. All of us trust our lives to the engineering staff, so we know everything about all of you ... everything."

His stomach clenched with the veiled threat. Saying he knew everything about the engineering staff, John wondered if they had listened in on their earlier meeting? His mind snapped back as the gentleman continued.

"You are under a contract to the engineering division, but your girlfriend is under a contract to the entertainment division. Your girlfriend will continue her act in the Aladdin room, and the dance of the seven veils will include your addition. Her passion combined with her beauty may be required in several other shows, at our discretion and of course you have no say."

"However, we have also noticed that you have a flair for the dramatic and can create different kinds of shows. So we want you to come and help with the shows, direct and participate in them when necessary. We are prepared to offer you a second contract with the entertainment division which would double your current salary. Your girlfriend would also get a promotion and corresponding raise. What do you say?"

John stood flabbergasted, with his mouth hanging open. This was more money than he ever even dreamed of and this had gone a completely different direction than he had anticipated. He took a couple of deep breaths and responded," Sirs, I am very honored, but I need a chance to think about this and talk it over with Lisa."

The gentlemen's posture stiffened just subtly, "That's fine John, but let me give you a couple of things to think about. First, your girlfriend is already under contract to the entertainment division and we can force her to do anything, anything we want. That includes the original dance of the seven veils, or even some special shows we have in the Medieval room." He paused here and gave John a wink, clarifying that he knew John had been investigating the Medieval Room shows.

"Second, we don't have to bring you in on this or offer you anything; we could force you to do our bidding. We are talking about a carrot here, but don't you ever forget we have a big stick as well. I will give you some time to think about this John, but we will expect your answer within 24 hours."

The gentleman turned his back on John and walked away. Each of the other council members gave John a hard glare then did an about-face and walked away. John watched the mob leave then turned to leave the way he came in. His mind was spinning in a thousand different directions and he didn't even remember leaving the secure boardroom. He wound up back in the disco where he first saw Lisa dance and got a drink.

He started to think about all the options and which ones were realistic. He thought about all the things that he said in front of the engineering managers and how they seem logical when he said them. Now faced with the hardened members of the Council and their even more ruthless minions, John had doubts. After all of them were on a space station and they were removed from any outside influence. They were completely under the Council's control and to them people were just a column on the accounting sheets.

Then there was the unexpected buy off offer. Never in his wildest dreams had anticipated doubling his salary and putting on the golden handcuffs or in this case the golden gag to keep him quiet. It makes sense when he thought of it in hindsight, because that's why they were all here in the first place ... Money. Everyone who took these jobs was exceptionally well qualified and they were paid with an exorbitant salary, so why wouldn't he expect a bribe.

People were used, abused and even killed based on the amount of profit they could bring. The Council could rape, pillage, kill, and realistically do whatever they wanted to anyone they wanted. The only real options were massive changes in the structure and to somehow bring at least a little morality to this place. So they were talking about revolution and those things never go easily.

John thought about the start of all of this, and it was Lisa. He had fallen in love with this very gorgeous, smart, driven, loving and woman. For him she was perfect in every way, emotionally, mentally, physically and she loved him as much as he loved her. All of his life he had had fantasies about a woman like her and now he had her. However, to keep her safe he will have to fight the biggest battle of his life.

If she hadn't come along and he wouldn't have fallen in love with her, the Council would have never been challenged. However, she had come along and he had fallen in love with her, so now he didn't have a choice. He had to protect her and he had to keep her safe, which means he had to take on the Council. John smiled as he thought about this. He may be in for the fight of his life, but he has Lisa and that makes everything worth it.

It all seemed very cut and dried once he thought about it, but he knew none of this would be easy. He looked at the clock and realized that he needed to collect Lisa and get to the Chapel so they could be married. John finished up his drink, with an expectant spring in his step he went to go find Lisa.

Chapter 28

John walked in to "Sinful" expecting to see Lisa dressed in a gown ready to go to the Chapel. He was met by all the sales ladies that all seem to have an amused, but expectant smile on their face. He didn't see Lisa at first until they all parted and let Lisa make an entrance from the back of the store. John's mouth went dry just before it fell open and his eyes opened wide at the unbelievable vision in front of him.

Lisa was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and definitely the sexiest bride. John was speechless and he just stared as she walked up to him and put her hand under his chin, closing his mouth.

"Master you have to stop doing that you're going to make me think I'm something spectacular," she giggled.

"Oh my God Lisa, beautiful doesn't even do you justice, baby you're stunning, gorgeous, radiant, elegant, dazzling and baby you are just glowing. It's just not fair to all the women in the world that you should look like this. I have one word baby ... WOW. Do a sexy strut for me baby."

She wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him down for a quick kiss. Then she did a stripper strut to the other end of the room and back. The top of the dress was a presentation for gorgeous breasts and the diaphanous fabric the staff had added to the dress only added to the teasing titillation. This was nowhere close to a wedding dress, but damn she looked fine.

"WOW ... you look unbelievable Lisa. When I see you like this I realize that I'm the luckiest man in the world to have you as mine. Not only are you my slave, and my property in a few minutes you're going to be my wife."

Lisa came up to him and wrapped her arms around him and laid her head on his chest and whispered.

"No Master I'm the lucky one, you've shown me love and passion beyond my comprehension and you've taken me as yours. My life has changed into an unbelievable dream since I met you and I love you so very much. You've made me so happy when you collared me, when you claimed me and now even though you don't have to, because you love me, you're going to marry me. Oh John, my master and my love, never in my life have I been this happy. You made me feel beautiful, sexy, desired and loved; you make me feel like a complete woman and now all I want to do is spend the rest of my life loving you."

"Then let me take you to the chapel and make vows before God and the world that you will forever be mine and I will forever be yours." John said then gave her a gentle but very emotional kiss and they started walking to the chapel arm in arm.

The entire engineering staff was waiting as witnesses at the chapel and all the women from "Sinful" followed them as well. Not just John's department, but all departments and their complete staff where there. John didn't think anyone was missing. He nodded to George and he responded by giving him the thumbs up indicating the surveillance was off-line.

Needless to say, much the entire congregation had the same reaction to Lisa's "Wedding Dress" as John did and as he escorted her to the altar he saw lots of jaws hanging open. All the Geek engineers were not used to being in the company of such a stunning woman, much less one wearing the incredibly revealing dress Lisa was wearing. Anybody in that room would've given their left arm to be in his position and any of them would be glad to pay homage to the goddess it was on his arm.

As they walked down the aisle, John looked over at Lisa and saw her looking at him with total and complete looks of love plastered on her face. John didn't think she had any idea the effect she had on every man in the room, because Lisa was only looking at and only cared that she was beautiful for John. However, every eye in the room followed her, soaking in her spectacularly displayed body.

Because of the small time window, it was a very short sweet service. The priest ask if John wanted Lisa to be his wife and his response was; "Yes, absolutely and forever". When he asked Lisa her response was; "Yes, he will be my master forever."

Afterwards they signed legal documents formalizing the marriage and lawyer brought up the power of attorney they had previously discussed. They both signed that document as well then they turned and to address the crowd. John gazed lovingly into Lisa's eyes for a moment before he turned to the crowd and said.

"First, I want to thank everyone for coming to this special occasion. Lisa is now my wife, but there's a storm coming and we need all of your help. The entertainment group has already made threats against Lisa and they will try and coerce her in any way possible to do their bidding. I can't allow that, she's the love of my life and she's my wife and I will protect her at any cost."

"All of us have been here for several months and we all know what the entertainment group is capable of. They're basically a bunch of thugs. Last night Lisa danced at the Aladdin room at the end of her dance they were going to rape her as part of the entertainment. Gentleman we can't allow our girlfriends, wives and daughters to be brutalized by these people. We all know of multiple disappearances and Ken from Flight even has tracks on many of the bodies they have disposed of."

"Between all of us we control every aspect of facility. If we all band together we can bring some laws and sanity to this place, but if one of us cracks all of us will fail. Don't let me mislead you I think all of us know what failure around here means. I have met with the council and they have made proposals to Lisa and myself and given us 24 hours to respond."

"Lisa and I have some husband and wifely things to attend to." The whole crowd erupted into cheers and wolf whistles. John calmed the crowd by holding up his hands and continued, "George made sure there's no surveillance for this wedding. There will also be no surveillance in the conference room. For those of you that are with me, we need to come up with a plan to restore some humanity, sanity and laws to this facility."

"Everyone, on the table to your right is celebration cupcakes, a glass of champagne and a pill. The pill is a tracking device designed to last for a week and then your body will dispose of it. I would like all of you and your families to take one of these pills. It's a precaution because they're going to try and divide us, but we just don't know how they're going to do it yet. We need to know where everybody is, just in case."

Lisa and John walked over and both took one of the pills, clinked there champagne glasses together, linked arms and washed the pills down, with champagne.

"Now, if you gentlemen will excuse me I have this incredible woman standing next to me that I have to protect from the predators trying to get her. In addition, we have to consummate our marriage."

Everyone cheered and shouted they were with us, but John knew some of them would break. The people they were up against were ruthless and a group of geek engineers are just not used to dealing with these kinds of people. For the moment John let them all believe that everyone was in this together, but the testing of that resolve was yet to come.

John pulled Lisa into his arms and gave her a deep passionate kiss with his tongue trying to find her tonsils. She pulled herself into his kiss giving just as much as taking. As their kiss ended their lips didn't part as they stayed together touching and everyone around them faded until John only saw Lisa. John caressed her naked flat belly and slid his hands around and cupped her naked ass, as she moaned into his mouth.

"Oh, Master can we please go somewhere and have you claim your slave wife? Oh, if my Master wants to, I would like you to give me a baby too."

Since John knew they would not be under surveillance since George had created a dead zone from the back of the chapel to the back of "Sinful." All the girls in "Sinful" had created a hiding place for Lisa in their storage loft and made sure their manager didn't know. So together they quietly skulked out the back and headed to their hiding place. For the next hour, Lisa and John made love to each other, slowly, sensuously and passionately as only two people truly in love can. John did his best to give the love of his life a child and he didn't know if they did, but it would not be for lack of trying.

Chapter 29

Oupa99
Oupa99
902 Followers
12