Venus De Milo Ch. 02

Story Info
Milo has landed on Aandora. What happens in dreamland now?
2.3k words
4.09
5.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milo didn't know what hit him.

Oh, right. A planet.

Three months and nineteen days after the day Milo had gone crazy, as had been happening regularly for the past two weeks, Earth time, a sleek black pod blasted down from the stratosphere and rocketed towards the surface. Here, in the verified atmosphere breathable by humans, the shield casing around Milo's hijacked pod engaged it's final activity in its lifetime. The side panels on the four reinforced support struts that adjoined the top cap to the bottom cap that made up the external generator system blew open, revealing compressed parachutes. With a whump, four adjoined chutes shot open above the pod like a blooming flower. Dramatically the pod slowed. Now, in the bottom cap, the half of the external shielding facing the ground, a small network of micro thrusters engaged. These began to take the weight of the entry and right the human carrying pod. It wobbled, but steadied, and by the time it reached the surface of the planet, it was totally under control.

With cool efficiency, the automated thrusters ensured the pod was level, brought it to a complete halt about ten feet of the ground, and then disengaged. With a crash, the pod slammed into the soft grassy soil and remained there, the base dug several inches into the ground, thus holding itself upright. Now the pod began it's work. First it began to assess the surrounding area, checking oxygen, soil makeup, toxicity, water sources, food sources and everything else. Once it was assured that the planet was safe for it's occupant, the shield casing disengaged the shielding. With a fizz an invisible screen shimmered and disappeared from around the capsule. Then the four supporting pylons cracked and shot away from the pod, ejecting itself from it so that the pod itself stood freely, sitting in the cup that the lower shield generator made. Inside, it began the repriming sequence. A series of soft beeps and whistles echoed about inside as various screens and dialogues flashed up on the window before the unconscious face of Milo.

Milo was dreaming. He was running, hard. He was moving faster than ever before. Three guards were shooting deadly blisters - bullets that carried a neurotoxin that seeped into the skin and fried the brain slowly, starting with the parts that control lying and secrecy - a tool perfect for questioning a prisoner before that prisoner dies of "unknown" causes - and they were missing him by inches. One cracked against his shoe and the force of it knocked his foot painfully into the ground, disrupting his running and making him stumble. It didn't help that a girl, a beautiful white skinned female with glorious breasts and cute freckles on her face, a face with a sexy pointed little foxy nose and, bizarrely, two small fangs jutting from where her canines would be, was clinging to him, one arm around his neck and her legs around his hips, her other hand plunged into his pants and massaging his length, milking him, coaxing him to carry on, to keep going.

The girl was small, about 5' 4, with two fluffy little ears jutting from the top of her head. She looked like a human cat, not the ridiculous anime cats kinky tight-cunted little Japanese girls used to dress up as in the Freedom era of the 21 century, but a human like cat. Something about her flowing curly red hair, her little cat ears, her pointy nose and little canines and her freckly face made her absolutely adorable. She also knew in total clarity how the male body works, as her fingers expertly swirled around his meat, tenderly massaging his tip and coaxing cum onto her fingers. More bizarre about her though was her visibility. She was... See through. Crazy as it was, Milo could see through her. It was like someone had turned her opacity down to half. Yet he still carried her weight, or some of it, and her hand still massaged his member professionally under her control.

Milo was running for a pod. He had to get to their planet, had to get himself to them. She wouldn't let him go, she needed him, wanted him, he wanted her... She was here now, making him come, and making him cum. Somehow she had visited him and now she had him in her hands, was tenderly loving him, and he couldn't resist her. He had to be hers. Her eyes glowing a bright blue that shone in the darkness, Milo pounded towards the conveyor of pods and swung himself into one. Within seconds he saw the shield casing clamp around him and his ghostly female companion before him, her body pressed into his, her breasts firm against his chest, her hands plunged into his pants. She used both fists and pumped on him. A rumbling started that shook them both crazily in the cabin. Her back was pressed against the glass, and his into the shaped cabin. As the rumbling increased she tore her pants away and he tore her shirt back, grasping the ghostly breasts and kneading them. They felt absolutely glorious. she moaned a cute, high pitched meow and pried her cunt open, dripping and soaked with cum. She held his length out and maneuvered herself onto it. In seconds she was rocking her hips in circular motions back and forth, up and down his length, her breasts tightly clasped in his hands.

The pod blasted out into space.

Milo was temporarily dazed. He gazed out, starstruck. My god, he breathed. It was beautiful. Stars surrounded him. Everywhere he looked was a glowing, burning point of light. The Milky Way stretched off before him, a glorious colored arm of light. Slowly, as though in a dream, his eyes focused on what was before him and he found himself gazing dreamily right into the glowing blue eyes of the cat like girl before him. Hazily, mesmerized by the intricacies of her eyes, he realized that, in the rocking and bumping, he had cum. His cock still pumped here and there, and when it did he felt her clenching around it. She was sucking it, absorbing it, seeping it all up with her tight little cunt. Her back was arched, her butt pressed against the glass, her chest pressed against him, her chin on his. He gazed into her beautiful bottomless eyes and lost all thought, drifting deeper into them as their lips met and soft pillows of ecstasy soothed his whole being and seduced him into total calm. He drifted into sleep as easily as he drifted into her eyes, all the while drifting deeper into space.

He was coming.

Coming for her.

No one could change that now.

Milo roused from his dream slowly. He was groggy, tired. His eyes wouldn't open; something bright was on the other side of them. Slowly he felt his body not respond to him, then, eventually, begrudgingly reply. Eventually his arms and legs started to respond and his eyes cracked open. After some time to get accustomed to the light, Milo saw lush green vegetation around him. Big, happy trees stood proudly before him and long damp grass was all around. Flowers of every kind yet none that Milo had seen before grew in thick patches.

Was this... Heaven?

No... Milo's Heaven surely would be a dark tech-pub on Main street with a couple of ladies that for once didn't cost him his last four weeks' pay.

No, this place had to be something else. Drowsily Milo began to remember where he was and how he'd gotten here. He remembered the strange staff looking lady who'd pulled him off right there at his post, and how he'd vaulted the rails and run for a pod. He realized that he must have successfully evicted one very rich and very unhappy occupant from their one way ticket to new life and taken their pod for his own. But why?

Images, sketchy screenshots from his dream flashed back to him. Could it be that this feline ladygirl he dreamed of was also the girl who'd jerked him off just before he'd left? If so, the way she made him feel in his dream was similar to the way he'd felt as she'd touched him...

A wave of shivery tingles washed over him as he remembered her soft, silky skin embracing his member so gently yet firmly, coaxing cum from him as she'd whispered sweet music into his ear...

Milo realized he'd been staring off into the distance. He regathered himself and found he was strong enough to get down. Stepping on the lower half of the glass, the half that folded down to form a ramp, he shakily made his way out of the pod that had been his space bed and stretched his limbs. looking around, he did a double take as he thought he saw a shadow dart behind a tree. Calling out, he began to walk towards it. As he reached it however a tiny, tentative little mewl came from a few trees away and, recognizing it from his dream, he went towards it immediately. The cool air and warm sun were invigorating his body and he stripped his worker shirt off so he only had his under shirt on, starting to jog as another mewl caught his ears. Smiling at the chase, he ran in the new direction, stopping as he came to a tight pack of vines and trees and spinning to see a tiny fluffy tail dart behind a tree. He ran off after it.

After about twenty minutes Milo, panting and sweating, came to a cave. It was big and natural but spacious. He stood before it, hands on knees, looking in. He was certain he had to go in, it was almost pulling him in. In the centre of two long low hill lines, the cave hole almost resembled a female's parted legs, something that totally missed Milo's realization. After a moment he could hold himself no more and he went in. It was cool and moist inside and dripping could be heard. He adventured in and found that tiny cracks were letting just enough light in for him to see. After several winds and bends he came to a wide open area, two smaller tunnels branching off at each side and one large tunnel going straight ahead. In the middle of the cavern however was a beautifully ornate fountain. Natural water spouted from the uppermost point in the rock and ran flowing over the cracks and crevices in the huge stone. marking and carvings adorned every surface. And, to top it off, a small girl was kneeling by it, her tongue out, lapping at the cool water.

It was the girl from his dream. Her blue eyes shone in the darkness and as she looked up at him they locked together. She sat up, back straight, her fluffy little ears prickling, her mouth pouted in a cute little question. She looked at him, eyes darting here and there. Then she stood and came slowly to him. As she did so, Milo saw other points of light around him, edging from the darkness. White, blue, green, yellow, pink, red, orange, brown, grey, every single color of the rainbow, in two little pairs of bright eyes. With a shock Milo realized that they were all girls just like the one before him. Naked, with a tight sort of net not unlike pantyhose back on Earth around their legs like socks, and little straps of the same around their waists and upper arms, the girls were all endlessly beautiful, sexy, and cute. All had freckles, little pointed canines, fluffy ears that pricked at every sound, and, Milo suddenly noticed, flowing little tails.

The girl from his dream stood before him and looked up into his eyes. He gazed back down into hers. Silently she bent her head and placed her nose on his body gently, all the girls in a circle around them variously holding hands, clasping them in front of them or just watching, wide eyed and enraptured. Equally as entranced, Milo watched as she drew a long breath, inhaling his scent. She looked up at him and her eyes seemed to visibly burn with intensity.

'Mistaar...' She said softly, in a cute pitched little voice. All the girls around him echoed the word, "Mistaar..."

Milo made to question her but she put her finger to his lips. Then she stood on tippy-toes, placed her hands on his shoulders, and pressed her lips into his.

Fuck, Milo nearly fucking came. He had never known lips to be so... So incredible. Christ, it was like kissing the lips of a god. Soft, cushioning, they massaged his own. They seemed to fill him, to suck him ever so gently into them. Milo melted and his hands went to her back, kissing her passionately back.

The girls in the circle around them cheered and called, squealing and mewling in delight.

Milo was home.

*****

Hey there! So on some lovely feedback from you guys I decided to write another one, and I'm going to use this series as a shorter one to keep my page alive while I work on bigger stories. The second part to Strange Queens is strongly coming along and should be up very soon, but since that story is big and favours a solid, loveable storyline over my usual get to the action as quick as possible type of feel, this series is going to be based more on sex and intimacy than taking time for story. Every episode should have some kind of orgasm in it! They should, also, all be self-contained - IE, you can read any one of them and they're all their own little story, rather than needing to read 1-3 before understanding anything in #4, etc. Anyway, thank you so much for reading, and I hope you go on to read some of my other stories if you haven't already. I love ya, and so does my little kitty girlfriend! *mwah mwah, mmmmmm...* ;)