Verbal Exhibitionism

Story Info
Catherine discovers talking can be exciting too.
3.4k words
4.67
21.8k
10
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would really appreciate some feedback from new readers or regular followers. So many of you are so kind to me, but I would really like to read some comments. I lost my email password and can't get in there so feel free to comment on any of my stories - on this one. I will read them and answer if you'd like me to.

This story really has no actual sex in it at all. SO pass it by if you don't like this style. Thanks!

*****

Honey,

I discovered by accident something that excites me and it excites men even more. Just talking to them about my life experiences.

I was at Jeanie's house and she had to leave to pick up one of her kids and asked me to wait while the dryer repairman came and fixed the dryer. So of course I said sure.

Well he arrived just about five minutes after she left so it was a good thing I was there. He came in and he was very polite and nice. An average looking guy about 32 years old. He introduced himself as Ryan and called me Maam. I told him he could call me Catherine. I showed him to the laundry room.

He identified the problem as a broken belt right away and said it would be an easy fix. We began to make chit chat and since I was there alone and had no one else to talk to, I stood around and chatted with him. He was very easy to talk to and extremely pleasant. I felt like I could say anything to him.

He asked how my day was going and without thinking a lot about it, I said, "I had a terrible morning. I had to go in for a full "lady-type" physical and my regular woman doctor got called out so I had to have a male doctor and I hated it."

"Why did you hate it Catherine? I hope you didn't get bad news or have something seriously wrong did you?"

"No Ryan, nothing like that, but it's different for us women. I had to strip completely naked and then just cover with a very little paper sheet for starters."

Well Honey, as soon as I said that, I knew it was very provocative. I didn't realize how much until I saw his reaction and at the same time felt myself get excited saying it. I know I should have changed the subject right there, but I didn't. I sort of felt like I had just shown him myself naked instead of just saying I was naked.

He answered me, "Wow, that doesn't sound terrible to me. That sounds exciting to be honest with you."

"Oh sure Ryan! If you are a guy seeing a naked women I suppose it is, but when you are the female and you know that some man you never even saw before is going to get to see you nude, it is not exciting."

"It can't be that terrible to have someone see you. Plus you are so beautiful that you can't possibly be embarrassed can you?"

Honey I was starting to get into telling him this story and I continued to provide more personal details. I hope you aren't mad at me.

"Well there is a lot more than just seeing the woman Ryan. I am sure you know that."

"Actually Catherine, I am newly married and my wife has just begun to see a doctor because we are trying to get pregnant and, frankly, I am curious as can be to know what goes on in there. She does not want to talk about it with me. Please tell me more, if you don't mind educating me."

"Well alright, I guess I can. So after he says hello, he feels my scalp and touches my face and neck and looks in my eyes and ears and throat, and feels down my spine, then he had me lower my gown. That's when I HAVE to show this stranger my bare breasts and nipples. That is a very personal thing to do."

"Yes, but you have such a perfect figure that you can be proud to show off your charms, can't you?"

"That's nice of you to say, and I suppose I could be, but I know that in a minute he is going to have me lay back and stretch my arms over my head and he is going to spend the next few minutes feeling up every single inch of each of my breasts. And that is embarrassing."

"I can see where it would be unusual, but why so embarrassing?"

Honey, I knew this next thing would get him revved up and I couldn't wait to tell it.

"Well Ryan, I probably shouldn't share such personal details with you, but if you must know, my nipples start out all big and puffy and then as he is manipulating and palpitating my breasts, my nipples engorge and get huge and hard and pointy."

"Wow! That sounds even more exciting to me! My wife's nipples do the same thing. They start puffy and get hard when I play with them. And I love the thought of another man getting to see them do that. I would think if I were a woman that I would be feeling so powerful when that happens, because you know every man on earth is affected by that."

"Oh, maybe some do, but you see when he is done feeling up my breasts, he squeezes and pinches my nipples hard to see if any fluid comes out of them. That is unpleasant and it hurts and makes me squeal a bit and that is also embarrassing."

Now Honey, Ryan was very understanding. As he was putting on the new dryer belt and getting the repair done, he would stop now and then to look at me. I could tell he was trying to imagine what my bare breasts looked like. And to be honest, Honey, that was getting me turned on a bit; no a lot!

Well he continued to engage in the conversation. "Oh I can see where having your breasts exposed and felt all up and then getting your nipples pinched would be embarrassing. I totally understand that. But can I be honest with you Catherine?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"Just thinking about a male doctor doing that to my wife's breasts gets me all excited!"

"Really? It doesn't make you mad or jealous?"

"Not at all. It's not like she's on a date with him. But he gets to see the wonderful things I get to see every night. Anyway, please continue ...was that the worst part?"

"Oh not even close! When he is done with that he finally covers my breasts back up, and pulls the sheet way up and exposes my bare tummy, my bare legs and my vagina. I should say my vulva to be exact."

"Wait, what do you mean? I guess I'm not totally sure what the difference is."

Honey, I could not wait to explain it to him.

"Well Ryan, everyone calls the pussy the vagina. But the vagina is really what is inside the woman. Not what shows from the outside. The outside parts, are the labia; or lips. The outside, bigger ones are the labia majors and the dainty little inside ones are the labia minors. And since we're having a biology lesson, the clitoris is on the top, under the hood. You know; the little man in the boat?"

"Oh yeh! I get it now. I just love those things. Nothing is as pretty as a woman's vulva!"

"Oh that is nice to hear Ryan. Well anyway, we are back to him raising my gown up and him looking at my naked lower body, including my vulva."

"Again, that sounds fun to me and exciting as can be. Now be honest Catherine, isn't it just a little bit exciting displaying your vulva to a man? Especially when you know how much a man is turned on by just seeing one? You were probably causing this man to have an erection. And this is definitely YOU who is in power there. I know any man who gets to see my wife's pussy spread open is going to get an erection. And you are so fine!

Wasn't it sort of exciting to show your pussy to this man?"

I had to think a minute about this answer. I finally responded honestly. "Oooooh, I suppose it is was a LITTLE bit if I am 100% honest. I just never thought of it like that before I guess."

"So honest of you! Great! We're getting somewhere. Now please go on, Catherine. He had just pulled your sheet up. What then?"

"Then he pressed under my ribs, checking my liver and all over my tummy. Even down on my pubic hair. My little triangle of pubic hair that is."

Honey, I loved saying "my pubic hair" to Ryan. His eyes got huge and he had to adjust his trousers too. He thought I didn't notice, but I did. I smiled at him.

Ryan said, "I'm busted! I will admit, just telling me about you showing your pussy has giving me an erection. Now that is some power Catherine!"

"Plus Catherine! I cannot see one reason so far that this isn't fun for you! Please tell me more. I am getting so turned on thinking about my young wife doing this too."

"Okay, I will continue. Next the doctor steps to the end of the table and tells me to "slide my hips down way to the end". Now remember Ryan, I am bottomless and my vulva is exposed with my legs spread and I have to lift my butt up and "hump" my way down. I feel like a stripper or something and I can see how it turns him on to watch and I hate that."

"But Catherine, why HATE that? Why not love it that it turns him on? Maybe you just need to change the way you see this. Let it be exciting to you too and then YOU have the power and NOT HIM anymore. Don't you see that you hate it because you feel like he has all the power? Really YOU have it! In this situation, the power is in that pussy and YOU have the only pussy in the room. Right?"

"Maybe you are right Ryan. I never thought of it like that before."

"So what next?"

"Well next he has me really open my knees and legs apart and I can feel my vagina opening up. Now that I think about it and if I am going to be honest with you; my pussy was getting hot and wet and so I guess it was opening by itself. Anyway, he puts on rubber gloves and begins to touch my vulva all over. He feels up my labia majors and labia minor and that is very unnerving."

"Oh I am sure it is, but with me just visualizing you naked; I am super excited. I can only imagine how much power you had over him at that moment! What else? I am also picturing my wife naked and doing exactly what you are telling me and her doctor doing to her exactly what you are telling me about too."

Honey, at this point, I just wanted to take off my clothes and act this all out with Ryan, but instead I just kept talking.

"Well Ryan, he even has the nerve to pull up the hood on my clitoris and touch my clitty. I call mine, "Miss Clitty", but you mustn't ever tell a soul that I told you that!"

"Oh, trust me, I won't! But tell me, did that make you buck a bit Catherine when he touched your clitty?"

"Yes it did and I hated that he got to see my bare bottom bounce off the table when I did."

"Oh Catherine, please do not take any offence, but I think he was the luckiest man on earth to be able to see your vulva and touch your clitoris. But please continue."

"Well thank you Ryan. Anyway ... then he pushes two fingers into my vagina and feels up my ovaries and that is uncomfortable, believe me! And it is embarrassing to have a man I don't even know be able to put his fingers into my vagina."

Honey, just saying those words and talking about "my vagina" to this young man was about as exciting as showing my pussy to him. I think I'll have to coin the phrase, "Verbal Exhibitionism".

"Catherine, I can't remember when I have ever been so excited to hear a woman tell me something as I am right now! Please go on!"

"Okay Ryan. Well he takes his fingers out of my hot pussy and puts in a speculum and takes a PAP smear and finally that part is over. But then he has me roll over to check my rectum. This is so embarrassing because it is almost impossible to keep covered as you roll over in that little sheet. I know he got to see my breasts and nipples and my vagina again as I did it."

"I can barely contain myself just imagining my wife in that situation, being naked with a man watching her try to cover herself and just thinking about you all naked like that Catherine is driving me nuts too!"

"Really!? I had no idea a man would find that exciting. You may not find the next part exciting at all. So he had me poke my bare bottom up in the air and I hate that he is getting to see my whole bare bottom like that because I know my pussy is showing too. Well he then pulls with his hand on one of my fine butt cheeks and opens me up and slips a finger into my bottom. Yuk! I hate that! Isn't it gross?"

"Well not really to me. Just to imagine seeing your bare bottom poked up in the air and seeing your little butt open is nearly making me explode! I don't know how he could stop himself from kissing your fine bubble butt. You should NOT be embarrassed. That man will be reliving that entire examine, over and over again, in his mind for the rest of his life!"

"Well, maybe not the next part. It got worse. He had me get on my knees and asked me to "really poke it out at him". I was not sure what he meant by "IT", but I think he meant my pussy, if you know what I mean. So I poked it out at him."

Honey, saying "my pussy" to this man nearly caused me to cum in my panties. I was getting very hot and all wet for sure."

"Well what did he do? I have to know what they will be doing to my wife if it happens to her?"

"Ryan, I think honestly, that he was mainly just looking and enjoying seeing me naked on my knees. I could just see him as I looked back between my knees. He seemed to be staring at my boobies that were hanging down all pointed looking and swaying a little and he couldn't get enough of my bare butt and pussy. Although he did put his finger up my butt again just a little and just for a second; I think to justify my being like that. Oh! And I'm so sorry for saying boobies, butt and pussy."

"Please do not apologize Catherine. Just hearing you talk is almost as exciting as you doing it. I can just picture you in my mind's eye when you tell your story and believe me it is a HUGH turn on!"

"Wow! I had no idea Ryan. I am sorry. I did not intend that when I was just telling about my experience."

"No worries. Is there any more I should know about what may happen with my own beautiful wife?"

"Well I can't speak for her doctor, but this guy would not leave the room when he was done. He said something about writing a prescription for some headache medicine for me to try. But I am sure it was just an excuse to stay in the room."

"Why would he do that?"

"Well because I was in a hurry and so I had to get up off the table and get dressed. He sat there and watched me stand there totally naked as he was talking to me and I had to lay the paper gown down. He loved seeing me nude without even a gown. Then he watched me as I put on my bra and panties and skirt and tee shirt and shoes too. That was embarrassing!"

"Oh hold it now Catherine! Just rethink it a bit and tell me again what it was like as you think back."

"Okay ... I will admit it was kind of a turn on to stand naked in front of a man who was so excited to see me, and let him see me put my bra on while I was standing bottomless. I even made a big deal of leaning over and "fitting" my boobs in the bra. And when I pulled up my panties, I pulled them too high and let him watch me as I had to fish them out of my slit. I guess it was more exciting than embarrassing if I am honest and think about it the way you say."

"So Catherine, are you admitting that it is exciting for you to show your pussy to a man you hardly know and let him see your nipples and your bare bottom too?"

"Yes I admit it. It is exciting. Why are you asking me that? Are you thinking about how your wife will feel if she is naked in front of her doctor?"

"Well, yes that is a big part of it. But I was also wondering if you would show your fine body to me. Just for a second to see if you find it exciting or embarrassing. Let me be your test case.

Honey, don't be mad, but I decided to see if he was right.

"Okay, but you'd better never tell a soul. And just for a second only to see if it is embarrassing or exciting."

I was wearing a tee shirt and jeans with a matching set of bra and panties. I just quickly unsnapped and unzipped my jeans and then pushed them down, along with my panties, to just past my knees. Then I pulled my shirt up along with my bra, right over my boobies and held it up and shook my boobs back and forth.

"Wow! Wow! WOW!! You are gorgeous Catherine! The finest female body I have ever seen! Thank you so much! But please turn around too."

So I let him see my boobies, nipples (all puffy), flat tummy, and my pussy which was shaved except for my triangle pointing to Miss Clitty. Then I turned and poked my butt out at him. All this for just a minute and then I pulled my shirt back down and finally my pants back up.

Ryan said, "So Catherine, which is it? Excited or embarrassed?"

I slipped my hand down the front of my pants and into my panties and dipped my finger into my slit and pulled my hand out and ran my finger across his top lip. I am quite sure my sweet fragrance answered his question.

If I had any question if he liked it, the huge inhale and smile on his face and his licking his top lip, made me feel pretty sure that he did.

Well just then Jeanie came back and asked us how it was going. Ryan said he was almost done and I told her we had been chatting away and getting along just fine. I left and told Ryan good-bye and thanked him for the advice.

He gave me his business card and told me to call sometime if I ever needed anything fixed and he'd tell me how things went with his wife.

Anyway Honey. That was how my day went. How about you?

Love,

Your faithful, loving wife, Catherine.

PS - As always, if you are unhappy with my behavior, you may spank my perfect little bubble butt as I lay across your lap naked. You can even do it if you are happy about it. lol