Verna the Ponygirl

Story Info
Verna lives the life of a pony in a ponygirl stable.
5.3k words
4.19
49.1k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
meenymo
meenymo
122 Followers

Luke walked down the aisle of the barn, all of the stall doors shut, both top half and bottom half from the night. He was here early, he typically was in the weekends. There was a lot to do, especially because during the week he had to divide his time between his studying and his other job. He wanted this to be his full time job but he'd committed himself to doing a degree and he couldn't back out now. The weekend however, was the time he allowed himself off from studying and spent every minute he could here.

He'd been working here a while now, his boss Mr Vander trusting him to get started with the daily routines which worked in both of their favors because Luke got to spend some alone time with each of the ponies and Mr Vander got to sleep in a bit.

Getting to work he opened up the first stall, first opening the top half of the stall door, a smile appearing on his face as the pony looked up at him and gave a small nicker.

"Hey girl," he greeted, taking her bridle and slipping into the stall. The girl who greeted him was one of the friendlier ones here and she greeted him happily, with a nuzzle of her head into his neck and a sly pushing of her breasts against his torso. To prevent them from too human like behaviour it was customary for their wrists to be bound behind their backs, taking away some of their movement and rights - effectively putting them in a place below the likes of the stable hands like Luke himself.

"Good to see you too, you're looking in good shape," he told her, fastening the bridle tightly around the back of her head after putting the rubber bit in her mouth. She snorted contently in response and dropped to her knees a little awkwardly, losing her balance as she got down and falling onto her breasts and cheek. Luke leaned down and pulled her back up by her pony tail in a firm movement that elicited a small grunt from her. Holding her that way with one hand his other worked deftly at removing her cuffs so she could place herself squarely on all fours.

There was rules and routines and it started with the only way a pony could be unbound from her wrists was when they were on all fours or turned out in a paddock. Luke led her from her bridle and led her out of the stable and tied her there where she waited contently as he moved in and out of her stall, cleaning the dirty hay out and refreshing her water bucket. She waited outside calmly - a model pony with her head ducked and eyes half closed showing how relaxed she was. When he was finished he led her back into the stall and let her go, not bothering with the cuffs and letting her have some freedom for a while. The top half of the stall door stayed open, allowing the pony to look around and be curious about the goings on of the day if she desired.

*Verna's POV*

I heard Luke arrive at the stables early, as seemed to be his tradition in the weekends. I snorted and moved back to the corner of my stall where I spent most of my time. It was safer there huddled as far away from the action as possible. With shut eyes I rested while listening to the sounds of the day beginning, other ponies in their stalls awakening and whickering to Luke as they heard him and of course the opening of stall doors and movement in and out as he cleaned stalls and filled water for everybody. He spoke gently and firmly to all of them, a far cry from the unsure boy who'd arrived here a year or so ago with no idea how to go about anything. His movements were now done with confidence and assurance in himself which was expected of a stable boy.

I listened with a scowl as he finished the stall next to mine, Lola's stall, and I heard his footsteps approach mine. If I wasn't mistaken I'd almost swear he hesitated a moment and there was a sharp intake of breath before he was opening my top stall door and looked in on me.

"Morning Verna," he greeted, the same greeting he gave me every weekend when he saw me. I scowled at him and made no attempt to move although I did flicker my eyes to the latch briefly, as if daring him to come and catch me as easily and harmlessly as he did the other ponies here. "Weather's good today," he continued and I looked away past him blankly, uninterested in showing him any attention. He had a whole stable full of ponies here who swooned over him, I should know I'd heard the ponies gossiping in the paddock enough over his 'dreamy body' and dark 'piercing eyes' and his ever thoughtful, attentive nature. I wasn't going to be another pony to swoon over him, he knew that as well as I did.

He didn't know that at the beginning. Our first encounter had been him stepping into my stall only to be barraged with a biting and kicking me, full of anger and indignancy about the utter disrespect he had for me by treating me as if I was just going to behave him without him earning my respect. Ever since that my owner, my only true master, Mr Vander told Luke to stay away from my stall as everybody does. I'm a one man pony, there isn't no two ways about it no matter Luke's obvious plans to try and bring me around slowly. I see through him - he just wants to be able to claim all of the ponies adore him here. Well not me. I certainly won't be crawling behind him anytime soon let alone being hormonal enough like everyone else here to stand to be mounted by him.

I watched Luke's eyes take in the expression in mine and he nodded slightly, as if confirming to himself that I hadn't changed my mind about him since last time. He moved off onto the stall next to me and it was only then that I pulled myself to my feet and waited for Mr Vander to arrive at the stables.

***

The Saturday followed every normal routine and Luke got started with some of the more experienced mare's training and exercise as the day began. He led Ally down the aisle to the outdoor arena, one of his more favourite mares and as he passed Verna's stall he couldn't help but notice she was following her weekend habits down to the T as she always did. She had always frustrated him every since she left teeth marks in his forearms and bruises on his shins. He was fascinated with what Mr Vander saw in her. She was by no means docile or calm like all of the others and could only be handled by the man himself which was of no doubt an inconvenience to him because he couldn't go on holiday as there would be no one to look after her. Once or twice he'd heard of her being turned out in a paddock for a week or two but he'd witnessed her in her stables after that - just seen her temperament from observation and she'd been practically feral after that. Docile she was not but then he also couldn't deny the bond she had with Mr Vander. She waited patiently for him and never turned on him like she did anybody else that got too close to her stall or near her when she was being led to a new place. He had never seen what Mr Vander did or had that was so special to her but he was certainly intrigued as he watched her now as he walked past - her eyes fixed on the door and ignoring everybody else around her.

***

Mr Vander arrived about 10am. I recognised him first as he opened the barn door and although my heart called me to whicker out to him I was beat to it but a few other eager ponies which irritated me and I swallowed the urge but never took my eyes off him. The swell of pride I felt when he came straight to my stall never got old and he slipped in, not bothering with a bridle or tying me up as he unbuckled my wrist restraints and patted me gently. My whole body quivered under his touch, wound up in sexual tension already even from just one heated glance he shot me and the slight stroking of his hand through my hair and along my back stopping just short of my asshole. "Still not letting that Luke come near you huh Dime?" He called me Dime - short for Diamond but also as a pet name because he was well aware there were a few stable hands that thought I was only worth a dime. I shrugged, he knew the answer to that. Vander laughed, raking a hand through his short hair, the dimple in his cheek flashing. "You confuse the daylights out of that boy," he told me as he moved around, filling my water bucket and filling the stall with new straw that Luke had left in a wheelbarrow outside. He left a wheelbarrow every weekend, knowing Mr Vander had to do this because he was the only one that could.

Our time ended all too soon and he gave me one more pat, this one venturing further as he slid his palms down my sides and around to my large voluptuous breasts that hung heavily as I stood on all fours. A moan escaped my lips as he did and I leaned eagerly into the contact, my legs spreading a little wider involuntarily in anticipation. "Someone looks like they're ready for a good roll in the hay," Vander said with a laugh but he sobered all too quickly and shook his head. "I'm too soft on you, you need to do some hard work before you get what you're expecting." He exited the stall with a quick wink, "I'll come and get you this afternoon," he promised and sauntered off to the tack room, no doubt to go and work with some of his newer fillies that were a little unbroken still and needed more training. It seemed to be a Saturday routine that Luke took care of the more mature, seasoned mares which allowed Vander to work with the newer young fillies.

Me? I just waited around all morning watching Vander go from taking off his jacket to taking off his jersey to finally taking off his t-shirt as the work outside in the sun and breaking in and working ponies warmed him up so he was too hot for his clothes. He was a hot sight in his jeans and set of abs that he came and teasingly wiped some imaginary drool from my face when he caught me staring. "It's hot out there in the sun today," he told me, and I vaguely registered hat that meant what Luke had told me earlier was accurate. I think Luke over the course of the day had ended up not wearing anything but his jeans and boots as well but I paid no heed to him. The only cowboy that matter to me was one the one that was heading straight for me as he slid the bolt on Remi's stall and locked eyes with me.

"Luke - start on the prep for the evening feeds and take Lani and Caley down to the paddock for an hour and bring Sara in please, I'm going to be busy for the next wee while," he called out down the aisle and I heard Luke from somewhere in the tack room yell an affirmative answer.

Vander came into my stall after taking my bridle off the hook from outside and held it out for me to crawl over and take the bit all too eagerly into my mouth. I presumed this is what other girls did for any other stable hand that came to them - just eager to get out and do something but Vander was the only one I trusted to look after me. He hummed gently as he fastened it tightly around my head and lead me out and tied me in the aisle. I kept my head up and eyes alert as he cleaned my down and wiped my body clean with a sponge. I had to keep an eye on my surroundings at all times, just in case, never able to let go of all of my inhibitions and fears. Vander accepted me for all of that and ignored it as he continued about and went and got some gear from the tack shed. He took a while in there and I assumed he must have had a chat with Luke because it took him considerably longer than normal to get my gear. By the time he came back I was stamping restlessly and pawing the ground with a hand, irritated at having been left so long. "Easy tiger," Vander warned, his dominant tone creeping in. He put a breast harness on which looped around my back and over my shoulders and down under my breasts, lifting them and elevating them. Further to this he took a crotch rope and after tying a few deft knots he attached that to the breast halter and had it knot right over my lips causing me to squirm even more than I was already. I moaned against my rubber bit which I saw make Vander's lips twitch upwards into somewhat of a smirk. At long last after what seemed like a lifetime of waiting he picked up my rope and lead my down the aisle to the double doors. A series of jealous eyes followed me from ponies but I ignored them, my one focus on spending time with Vander.

Outside he led me into the high walled round pen and told me to stand up which I did obediently. I knew what this was going to be, I'd done a bit of round penning before with him and although it had been a while and I couldn't quite remember I was confident I would pick it up. He had a whip with him now that he used to slap against his thighs as he undid the rope but kept the bridle on me and sent me out around the circle. I remembered this now, and I watched his body language carefully for signs of what he wanted me to do. After making a few circles around the ring and warming up he tapped the side of his boot with the whip and I took that as my cue to break into a jog. My breasts were bouncing up and down with the movement and I could feel his eye gaze drawn to them. As I jogged with each movement the crotch rope dug into me a bit more and I moaned and frothed against the gag and slowed my paces, wanting release rather than running.

Vander, ever observant, noticed and gave me a stern look which when I didn't resume my speed he stepped in and waved his whip at my flanks which jolted me forward again. I was frustrated though, surely he knew what I wanted and he knew that he wanted it too - why was he bothering with this round yarding?

It wasn't long before my pace lagged again, the friction between my legs becoming more insistent with the constant moving and I wanted more than anything for him to mount me and relieve the horniness my body was humming with. "No Verna, you do what I tell you," Vander growled at me, this time moving swiftly forward and making contact with the whip to my rear end. I squealed against the gag and flashed my eyes at him, moving from horny to angry and horny. He rolled his eyes at me, "Don't get sassy, just get moving was all I asked," he told me, laying another lash on my bare backside for my attitude. I started running around the ring, eyes flashing and temper flared as he asked me to stretch out and move my body. For each step fluid was seeping out of my core and running down my leg, only serving to wind me up more as it reminded me of what I wanted to be doing but wasn't. Vander watched me with a smile on his face and whistled lowly. "God you are gorgeous," he said, his eyes tracking my movement and I smiled just a little and slowed just a fraction, thinking maybe he would go easier on me.

Crack! I was rewarded with another smack for even thinking about it which just about broke my relatively level headedness inside of me. With a slight baring of my teeth I swing towards the centre and headed for Vander. Within a few seconds of my attempt to get revenge for him making me run around the edge away from him when I didn't want to especially with how high my sex drive was currently, Vander had me pinned on the ground and had dropped the whip to spank my ass cheeks sharply. He kept one hand on my neck pushing it into the ground which meant I was pinned to the ground in an embarrassingly submissive position. I struggled to try and get away from him but he just pinned my tighter so my cheek pushed further into the dirt and I hissed as his pelting spanks stung my red ass cheeks. "Mpphhh, arghbroooghhhh," I screamed at him, my sounds muffled against the gag firmly in my mouth.

"You don't get to decide what to do remember?" He told me in a low growl and then pulled me up by my ponytail firmly to my feet and sent me away swiftly with a light smack to my leg. It happened quickly and I yelped as he pulled my ponytail and when he sent me away I took a second to start to brush myself down from the dirt of the ground that covered my front now but he swatted my hand with his whip and reinforced his direction of sending me out with a solid smack to my leg. I went this time and broke into a run, this time moving off adrenaline and anger, stopping paying attention to Vander.

"Dammit mare, why do you make this difficult for us?" Vander yelled at me and I realised a few steps too late he'd been signalling for me to change direction. His whip crossed across my breasts this time and I flinched away and changed direction as quickly as I could to rectify my mistake. "There," Vander said, his tone a bit more approving and I struggled to think what had made him change his mind. The only thing I could think of was how quickly I'd realised my mistake and tried to change it after he'd pointed it out to me. I watched a little more closely now, the game of trying to outsmart him or get revenge losing its appeal as I grew a little tired and the feeling in my lower stomach caused by the crotch rope was begging me to just obey so I could be satisfied soon.

He asked with his body language for me to change directions and I did it quickly this time, albeit it with a duck of my head in embarrassment although it was worth it to see the smile flash across his face. "Good mare," he praised and I let out a small moan against the gag trying to convey how I was feeling. We continued for another ten minutes after crossing the communication barrier. He asked me to walk, trot, canter and change directions and I watched his body language and tried to follow his instructions best so I could see that smile and hear the pleased tone in his voice when he said, "Good mare, that's the one," to me when I achieved something. By this point my head was hanging lower in submission and an eye flicked on his as I jogged around the circle, every inch of my body screaming that I was his to follow his instructions. The crotch rope was wet and slick now by all my sticky juices just flowing from my pussy. "Ahhrrhhh," I moaned against the bit gag, following his cues but showing him exactly how turned on I was at the same time. My breasts had never felt heavier and as I dropped my head and ran in submission they seemed to feel as if they were pulling me downwards, heavy with want and need. He finally stopped and turned his body away from me and stood dead still in the centre. I remembered this cue and I immediately went to the centre, to lean my forehead against his back contentedly and with a heavy sigh, my body coming to stand still and rest.

"That was good," he murmured, not moving and just allowing me to stand in his space and relax. "Been a while since we hung out huh?" He asked rhetorically and I just hummed a little bit, needing nothing else right now than to have him allow me to be so close to him and have his undivided attention on me. My breath came in pants and moans - even breathing drew my breasts up which in turned tightened the rope between my legs.

"I know I've been busy with all the other horses right now and the most you've had for a month or two now has been a grooming and a move to the paddocks and back but I've got some fillies leaving now and I'm going to have a lot more time for my special girl," he told me. I didn't know how else to show him how happy his words made me but I dropped to my knees and bowed my head submissively. I could almost hear his smile as he reached to stroke my back and he took the chance to release the crotch rope and harness and took them off me.

Then he took my pony tail and half dragged me to the mounting block in the middle of the pen that was waist high and he folded my body over it and held my wrists behind my back tightly. I moaned against the gag loudly, knowing exactly what was about to happen.

"You stand to be mounted mare and take what I give you," he told me roughly, his voice taking a more dominating tone and a roughness about it that drove me crazy. With no forewarning he buried himself in me from behind and a guttural moan left my lips, "Uhhhhhhmmnnnmpphhh". The gag stopped me saying anything but I thrived on that helplessness, tried to buck back into his hips and ride him but he pushed me forward into the block so my breasts were digging into it, almost painfully as he began to drive in and out of me at a fast relentless speed. Each thrust pushed me further onto the platform and I groaned and moaned against the bit uncontrollably, my body all hot and throbbing as I rode the pleasure higher and higher. Vander grunted and moaned himself as he started to reach his climax and in a wave he came inside of me, filling my core with his hot seed. He had been all about reaching his own climax and I was so very close, almost on the edge but not close enough to fall over and I moaned in disappointment as he pulled out and left me all riled up but not sated at all.

meenymo
meenymo
122 Followers
12