Veronica

Story Info
Young woman is kidnapped and confused.
6.8k words
4.11
83.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello literotica users. This is my first erotic story, so please give me lots of feedback and constructive criticism! I must also say, this story borders non-consent, so if you're not into it you might wanna read another story. Or you could try it out! And of course, all characters are over 18 and fictional. I've submitted this story before, but took it down and changed it completely because it needed some fixing. But without further ado, here you go! :)

-bunny

....

Veronica had never felt anything like it in her life.

Pleasure pulsed through every fiber of her being, with undertones of pain, laced with passion. His cock was throbbing, and she could feel the pulsing member swell with his approaching orgasm. She felt so dirty as he grabbed her hair, forcing her to look into his eyes. "Beg for my cum, slut."

He said it so calmly, so controlled, and she felt her pussy swelling. Waves of intense heat ran from her pussy all the way up her body. She rode him harder, and tried to scream his name.

But she didn't know what it was.

He pulled her hair harder. "I said beg, you fucking whore, now beg!" He slapped her ass and she stifled a scream.

"Please cum for me! Please master! Cum all over me!" Veronica shouted with desperation. He groaned and his hot cum began to fill her cunt, spewing faster when she began to clench with her own orgasm. "Yessssss..." , Veronica cried, slowing her movements and swinging her hips forward, forcing him onto her G-spot. He leaned forward and bit her nipple, holding it in his mouth, swirling his tongue around its diamond tip. Desire was pulsing through her pussy as she rode his cock, feeling her orgasm come to an end. She climbed off of him, and he kissed her lips lightly. "Good girl." He said, and he was out the door.

That's when she woke up, her eyes opened gently. She groaned as she considered her dream. Yet another kinky sex dream where a mystery man ravages her and leaves her when he's done. Yet another fantasy of being used.

She hated herself for loving it.

Veronica wasn't a freak, or a nympho, or a slut for that matter. She was a normal woman. A soft, hard-working, 20 year old who lived alone. She didn't like being called names, or slapped, or brutally fucked. Or at least she'd thought she didn't like it. Hell, she'd only had sex with two men throughout her life, and that was an accomplishment for a modern 20 year old. Her sex life had always been soft, with the lights out and the candles lit. BDSM wasn't something that she'd experienced, or found appealing. It was simply something she'd heard about. Something she'd seen in porn a few times. The concept had always amused her, that someone could enjoy getting hurt. She was far too put together for that, right?

Veronica hopped out of bed and stretched gently, ignoring the wetness between her legs. She began her morning process, undressing for her shower. She checked herself in the mirror, taking in her body. Her long dark hair framed a pretty face, with green eyes and pink lips. Her light skin accentuated her soft brown nipples, placed atop supple breasts. Her curves ran down to a full ass, along with a gorgeous pink pussy. She was comfortable with her body, but she knew it wasn't anything special.

She got in the shower, desperately trying to ignore the throbbing between her legs. As she washed herself, she moaned at the pressure on her clit. Pretty soon she began to rub her pussy, letting out little moans and growls of pleasure. Her wetness was running down her legs along with the shower, and she began finger fucking herself. Her moaning increased as both hands worked her pussy, finger fucking and clit rubbing herself. Her pleasure increased with her impending orgasm, and she began violently slamming her fingers into herself, letting out loud moans of ecstasy. Then she felt a brutal stinging hit to her face. She stopped instantly, stumbling forward. Her eyes flew open as she reconsidered what had just happened. Had she slapped herself? What the fuck. All she could think was what the fuck. She continued her shower in slight disbelief, and got out when finished. Things were confusing lately. Ever since she got to reading on the internet, and contemplating the possibility that maybe she did like it rough.

When she'd finished getting ready, she grabbed her purse and ran out the door, running late from her masturbation session. She was in school for culinary arts, preparing to join her family's restaurant as the top chef, and she was late for class.

She arrived at her university, and walked into class awkwardly, everyone turning to look at her. Most people turned around quickly, uninterested, and the judgmental ones scanned her. Taking in her appearance, and her casual sundress. Eyes lingering on her ass, which looked phenomenal in the fit of her dress. Veronica felt awkward. She hated being the center of attention... And any type of humiliation was, well, humiliating. She sat down and class continued as usual, boring and uneventful. When class ended, she grabbed her purse and left the school, heading to the restaurant for lunch with her mother. Her mother was the classic strict catholic, firm on responsibility and perfection. The simple idea of enjoying brutality was something she didn't want to even consider. It was considered ungodly and "inappropriate". I guess this wasn't something that Veronica should've worried about, considering that she didn't actually like it... Or at least that's what she'd told herself.

She rushed to the restaurant, trying not to trip over her lightly heeled sandals. She approached the restaurant and slowed her walk, straightening her dress and preparing for the piercing stare of her mother's eyes. When she took a step inside, she scaled the restaurant, Taking in the softly decorated, diner-like, appearance, and the small groups of people who were having coffee or enjoying lunch. Her mother made her way to Veronica, walking poshly and smiling at customers who had looked over at her. Her mother was an exceptionally beautiful woman, so well held together and sophisticated, all the while conservative. She had a slender body, with the same curves and full ass that Veronica wore so well. Although her natural hair color was blonde, unlike Veronica's, she had the same large green eyes.

Veronica suddenly felt painfully aware of her pussy's lingering wetness. She was still lubricating from the morning's encounter, and her mother's eyes pierced her forever more.

"Hello mom." She said as warmly as possible, trying to ignore the small quiver in her voice. She didn't know why, but her mother had always made her nervous.

"Hi darling, take a seat over there, we have much to discuss." Her mother replied, without even a hug. With a whip of her hair, she turned back to the kitchen and left Veronica to wallow in shame. She couldn't shake the feeling of wetness between her legs and she felt dirty knowing what she'd done so shortly before visiting her mother. If her mother had known what she had done, she would surely give her a long lesson about sexuality and what's right and wrong. Then after her lecture, she wouldn't speak to her for weeks. This was something Veronica was glad to keep to herself, but also something she didn't want to feel.

Veronica and her mother began discussing the restaurant. Things were slow lately, and you could see the stress in her mother's face. She knew that if something didn't save the restaurant soon, they would have to shut down. The chef wasn't great, the food wasn't amazing, and the prices were too high for the food. Veronica knew she was the last chance at saving the restaurant. This scared her deeply.

The meeting came to an end, and she began to walk home, walking briskly through the rain. It was beginning to get dark out, and the storm clouds made the sky darker yet. There was a grim atmosphere in the air and Veronica dreaded the alley walk she would soon face. She turned on to Fowler drive, the little dark alley that shortened her walk home so immensely, and made it all the more frightening. The alley had a seemingly small road, bordered by eerie houses that seemed vacant. She had felt eyes on her every day for 3 whole years, as she walked down that little street after class. She felt them evermore as she hurriedly shuffled down Fowler, avoiding the nonexistent stares of whatever entities lived in those houses. As the road came to an end, she let out a sigh and closed her eyes, beginning to release the tensions of that street. That's when she was stopped. It was abrupt and only a second long, an obstacle. It only took a moment to realize that and arm had stopped her. And then she was in a van. It had all happened so fast, so effortlessly. Somebody had stopped her, put a tissue on her face, and pushed her into a van. She was out within seconds.

Veronica awoke in a panic, and began looking around her. All she could see was the floor, the back of the car seats, and a roll of tape propped against the wall. She tried to scream but her mouth was firmly taped shut and she could only let out little groans of defiance. She tried to get up, but her wrists were cuffed, and her legs were tied. She couldn't see her captor, but she knew he was a man. There was such ease in the way he took her, like she was so light and defenseless to him. This only scared her more. She felt hot tears begin to run down her face, but she couldn't let her fear overtake her, she had to figure out an escape plan. She looked around more, shifting her body so that she could see the back of the van. Nothing. She couldn't even kick out one of the tail lights, because they literally had steel plates over them. This scared her immensely as she realized that her captor had planned out her kidnapping so well.

That's when she felt the van come to a stop. How long had they been driving? Minutes? Hours? The shock hit veronica like a slap in the face and she couldn't stop the new flow of tears. Small whimpers had escaped her mouth and she fought to stay silent. The last thing she needed was to show her captor any more vulnerability than she had already. She heard a door shut and anticipated what she knew would happen next. The back door of the van opened and that's when she saw him. He was in his late thirties, a tall and dark looking man with grey eyes and a 5 o'clock shadow. He had short brown hair and a bulky form to match his already intimidating aura. She shivered as he looked her in the eyes with such a prevalent raging desire. His hunger for her was twisted and obvious, and she knew he had been watching her for a long time.

He leaned forward and grabbed her by her arms. She let out a little squeal and shook away from his grasp. He let out a small sigh and grabbed her more firmly this time, lifting her onto his shoulder and pulling her out of the van. She could only see the ground and began squirming violently; making as much noise as possible in hopes that maybe someone nearby would hear her whimpers. But she knew that nobody would be there to save her. Her captor was smarter than that, he had planned this intricately and he wasn't letting her get away. She heard a door open and soon she was looking at carpet. Tears continuously ran down her face, dropping to the floor below her, and he sat her down gently. She examined the room around her. She was on a leather couch in a bland looking living room with a large TV and coffee table. It looked like any normal house you would see on a daily basis. It wasn't a family house, or a luxurious house, or even a small house. It was just a normal old house. This felt weird to Veronica. When you think of being kidnapped you don't exactly imagine being taken to somewhere so comfortable.

Veronica's captor was pouring wine into a glass, when he looked over at her with those piercing grey eyes.

"Want some?" He asked casually. He sounded as if he was offering a friend a leisurely glass of wine, as if they were simply hanging out. She shook her head slowly, staring at the floor. She tried to staunch the flow of tears that made her all the more unintimidating, but she couldn't. She was far too scared and confused for that to be possible, so they continued to flow like a faucet that was turned on slightly.

"Suit yourself." He said with a chuckle. He began sipping from his glass and sat down in the chair across from her. She refused to look at him and she knew he was staring at her. They sat like that for a few minutes, him sipping his wine and watching her intently. When he was finished, he abruptly stood up. She winced as he stepped towards her, and he grabbed her by her jaw, forcing her to face him. She looked at his eyes and immediately wanted to look away. There was such a strong dark desire in his stare that she felt herself shiver. But even his disturbing aura wasn't strong enough to cover his undeniable handsomeness. Veronica then wondered why a man like him would need to kidnap a girl like her. He seemed fully capable of going out and finding a girl that could do just as much and more than she could. But then she realized that his desires were probably much more twisted than a normal relationship could satisfy. She got chills at the thought.

"Stand up, Veronica." He said nonchalantly. She was lost in his horrifying stare and he slapped her face when she didn't react right away.

"I don't like repeating myself, stand up." He said more forcefully. She stood quickly, and that's when she realized he had called her by name. How the fuck did he know her name? Then she remembered that he had her purse, and he'd probably found some invaluable information about her on her IDs. She hoped that was how he found out anyways... The thought of someone doing research on her made her cringe a little.

"Now I suppose I should introduce myself," He said, interrupting Veronica's thoughts. "My name's Mark. That doesn't really matter to you though, because you will refer to me as sir, and eventually master. Nod that you understand."

She only frowned. She feared Mark, but she wasn't going to be pushed around so easily. Calling him sir was too respectful for her liking, and there was no way she would show him any respect. He once again grabbed her jaw and forced her to look him in the eyes.

"You have a little defiance in you, huh? Well I like that. It will be all the more painful on your part and all the more exciting on mine. But of course, you will learn to obey me eventually. I might just have to break you." He said cruelly. "Now lets try that again. Nod that you understand."

Veronica continued staring into his eyes, and she gave a gentle nod of defeat. Thats when she realized that this was going to be the most difficult thing she'd ever experience, and that she'd have to obey him to avoid getting hurt any more than required. She needed to strategize. And that was exactly what she'd do.

...

Veronica closed her eyes. The ceiling wasn't exactly comforting anyways, in fact nothing is comforting when cuffs hold your wrists together and chains are wrapped around your ankles. But she persevered. Mark had taken her up a stairway and led her to a room with lavender walls and decorations. He gently set her down on a large bed with a soft comforter and fluffy pillows.

"As long as you're a good girl, you can have your own room with a warm bed and a friendly environment. If you disobey me, part of your punishment will be sleeping in my bed. And if you continue to misbehave after that, you will sleep in the dungeon. We don't want that now do we?" Mark had said to her, treating her like a child and patting her head.

She had glared at the floor as he lectured her, anger boiling inside of her. She wasn't a child, and she hardly wanted to be treated like one. All of her life an issue was the way her mother treated her like an adult, putting so much pressure and responsibility upon her. Being treated with innocence had seemed comforting until she'd realized that she wasn't a child anymore. And she didn't want to be one, let alone treated like one.

"Brighten up sweetheart, you've got a warm bed to sleep in tonight. Enjoy it, you've got a big day tomorrow." He had said to her, holding her chin. She had scowled and he lightly slapped her, averting her defiance.

So she tried. She tried with all her might to fall soundly asleep, and maybe gather a small amount of comfort from the homey environment. But even the expensive bed and warm comforter couldn't settle her thoughts. She tossed and turned for hours and awaited the wonderful realm of dreams, but her anguish was to no avail. After a few more hours had passed, she finally drifted out of consciousness, fighting to leave her worries behind. But she couldn't, and they haunted her dreams. They haunted her life, and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

The next morning Veronica gently awoke to birds chirping and sunlight pouring through her window. Everything was peaceful for only a moment, for only a second, and then she opened her eyes. Mark was sitting in a rocking chair across the room, rocking slightly and reading a novel. Veronica observed him for a second, taking in his sophisticated appearance. He looked nice with reading glasses on, and for a moment he didn't look like a cold blooded pervert.

Upon hearing a stir he looked up at her, his mouth curving into a half smile.

"Good morning Veronica," He said peacefully. "How did you sleep?"

There was a strange gentleness to his tone. He was trying to sound inviting. Veronica wouldn't be fooled by that, she knew what he was trying to do, and she wasn't having it. He was trying to manipulate her vulnerability, and make her feel like he was a source of comfort. She knew better. He was a source of pain and distress.

"Fine." She retorted emotionlessly, stretching her arms as much as the cuffs would allow.

"Good then. I hope you're well rested sweetheart, because you have quite a day ahead of you." He said, standing and walking towards her. He grabbed her arm and she flinched away, letting out a sharp breath. He swiftly slapped her face, and soon after she felt her eyes prickle with the chance of tears. He once again grabbed her arm, and every fiber of her body was screaming at her to pull away, but she only laid still. He sat her up and undid the chains on her ankles, eyes wandering on her slightly tanned legs. Veronica felt the overwhelming urge to gauge his eyes out then and there, but her hands were still cuffed. So she simply sat there, letting him touch her legs. Letting him control her. She hated it.

After he finished unchaining her legs, he lifted her onto her feet. His swift motion surprised her once more, the way he could just lift her like a sack of flour and toss her wherever he wanted. He was undoubtedly strong, and quite capable of destroying her if he wanted to. She made note of this, remembering that if she ever had to fight him, she would need a weapon of some sort.

"Alright sweetheart," He said, squeezing her arm firmly when she scowled at him. "Come with me, I have a little suprise for you."

Veronica's heart began beating a little faster as she wondered what he could possibly have in store for her. She'd had enough surprises in the past 24 hours and this certainly wasn't something she could look forward to. He took her hand and she quickly shook him off. She heard him sigh lightly at her defiance, and he turned to look her in the eyes, grabbing her hand more firmly this time. She tried to pull away and he shot her a dangerous look.

"Alright pet, we need to establish something. You defy me, I punish you. Got it?" He said, holding her jaw in place and piercing her with his stare. Fear pulsed through her veins and she struggled to keep a strong composure.

"No," She hissed, fighting again to pull away from his grip. "I don't." Her attempts at escaping his grasp failed and Mark chuckled to himself for a moment, rubbing his forehead with his free hand.

12