Veronica

Story Info
A sexy night with the prettiest girl I have ever met.
1.5k words
3.05
13.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm mid-August evening in the outskirts of Toronto as I arrived at the party on my motorcycle just as it was getting dark. I parked in the driveway, removed my riding clothes and joined the party wearing my gym shorts, T-shirt and trail runners. These are much more comfortable than the bike clothing.

I met my host who introduced me to her niece, a beautiful red haired 20-something named Veronica, a grad student at the University of Toronto. She was about my height, wearing a short, tight, shiny red lycra long sleeved dress that ended just a few centimetres below her bum and, not surprisingly, she captured my attention immediately.

My host went off to do other hostly things and Veronica and I started talking. We found some points of common interest and while chatting, wandered into the back yard away from most of the other guests. She was small breasted, thin and athletic. Looking at her I was sure that she was not wearing anything under her dress on top but could only guess what she was (or wasn't) wearing below. I was starting to wonder if willpower could prevent my slowly swelling penis from embarrassing me but fortunately it was twilight and getting darker by the minute.

We went to the kitchen and grabbed a beer each. One of her friends told us to come out to the pool where they had some marijuana so we followed. Her friend was as cute as she was in a thin nylon shirt and form fitting nylon tights. As she passed the joint to me she moved closer and put her hand on my waist. I did the same to her and as I dragged on the joint I moved my hand down her back to her beautiful round bum. However, since Veronica and I seemed to have something going I reluctantly left it at that. After taking my drag I passed the joint over to Veronica and slid the back of my hand from her armpit down to her hip over the slippery fabric of her dress. She felt as good as she looked.

By the time the joint made it back I was starting to feel more than a bit horny. Anyone looking closely would have seen the imprint of my awakening penis on my shorts and perhaps even ascertain my circumcision status. Being a bit stoned, I didn't mind showing off a bit but I didn't want things to get out of control right away, something which could have happened since, as is my habit, I had nothing on underneath and had snipped out the liner of the shorts.

I took another drag and passed the joint to Veronica. While she took drew on it I put my had on her waist and let it fall down to her firm round bum again. I was enjoying the feel but also I was trying to see whether she was wearing anything underneath and so far I neither saw nor felt anything which suggested she was. I was now even more determined to find out but the night was young and there was lots of time.

We refreshed our beers and went out into the yard to continue our conversation and although she was very interesting to talk to, I have to admit that I was thinking more about her body than her mind at this point. We continued on talking for about half an hour, making little contacts and looking into each others eyes knowing that more was to come.

Veronica then said that she had to pee and started to turn away to go to the bathroom. I was feeling the need as well but rather than follow her I grabbed her arm and turned her toward me. I then pulled her right up close to me, holding her bum, and said "Well, just pee". I don't know if the look on her face was shock or excitement but the next thing she did was to pull me closer and start to pee.

I felt the warm urine run down my legs into my shoes and my penis was getting very excited. As she peed I slid my hand between us in front of her warm wet pussy. I could feel the bulge of her vulva and the warm wet urine coming through her dress. My question was answered - there was nothing but my shorts and her dress between us. Because the dress was so short it was easy reach under and cup my hand over her furry snatch, catching the warm urine as it came out. Not to be left behind, Veronica grabbed my crotch, first through my clothing and then up the left leg of my shorts, feeling my balls and than holding my penis which was now well on the way to being fully erect and on its way to emerging from the bottom of my shorts. "Ooooh, no undies! I like that!" she cooed. She pulled back and forth on my cock a few times but she was frustratingly gentle; she had other plans. "Now it's your turn to pee" she said, but, as much as I had to pee, I couldn't do it through my almost fully erect member.

Just then we heard splashes in the swimming pool. It seems that the rest of the party had been getting active and people were either jumping in or being thrown in fully clothed. We looked at each other and ran over to the pool and jumped in.

There's nothing quite so sexy as a tight red dress fully soaked. Her breasts were as visible as if they were bare and the shape of her body was exquisite. I held her next to me with my penis, hard in my shorts, against her beautiful bulge. Although it was now quite dark, we were in a crowd and couldn't do what I know we both wanted to do. Nonetheless, I pulled up her dress to her waist and pulled aside the left leg of my shorts so that my penis and balls were free. I slid my penis between her legs, teasing her clitoris and labia under her beautiful red curly hair. We stared at each other for a few seconds wistfully. She then pulled down her dress and I pulled my shorts back over my stuff and we swam around a bit in the pool with her cute friends who had provided the marijuana. Although I knew Veronica and I were a couple for this evening, I didn't hesitate to enjoy their little wet bodies nor did they shrink from feeling me as well as some other guys in the pool. I don't think the girls were expecting my being commando when they slid their hands up my legs but there were no complaints.

It was a very warm night so when we got out of the pool it was still comfortable. The girls, Veronica and I had another beer and another toke. Veronica and I then went to the back of the yard to find a bit of privacy. She laid back on the lawn and I sat on her hips facing her. Finally I could let my pee go and pee I did! Veronica at first started to feel the urine on the outside of my shorts with her hand but then grabbed my penis with both hands, one up each leg. The warm urine shone in the light as it ran onto her dress and down the sides. I laid down on her and we kissed a bit when she said that she had to go again. We rolled over so that she was on top and I held her cunt as she peed on me this time. I loved the warm and liquid feel of it as it washed over me and stiffened my cock. The crowd had diminished a lot so we were unlikely to be surprised. She pulled my cock out from my shorts leg and enveloped it with her femininity. I'll leave out the details but suffice it to say that we had the best sex I had ever had. She seemed to like it too.

After the party ended we washed off in the pool, enjoying our wet clothes and each others bodies. She then grabbed a couple of blankets from inside. We had another toke and couple of more beers after which we spent the very warm night curled up with each other between the blankets in the back yard. When, of necessity, we had to pee we just did it where we were on each other.

Finally we fell asleep and awoke to the sunrise at about 6:00. We went for another swim in the pool, partly to rinse off and partly to enjoy a bit more sensuous time together. We then wandered down the street for breakfast at the local greasy spoon. Afterward I put on my motorcycle clothes and after a long goodbye, I went home.

It turned out that she lived on the west coast and I never did see her again but that evening remains a very fond memory. Most interestingly, for the whole evening we groped and peed and fucked without ever removing any clothing.