Veronica Hot Mature BBW

Story Info
A young man meets a mature BBW for hot steamy sex.
2.3k words
4.33
101.5k
86

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrstanley
mrstanley
303 Followers

I have written most of my stories with a heavy fetish angle. In this story I concentrate more on the Mature BBW genre. I hope this story appeals to more readers than my past stories. I write for the audience. Please leave me a score and comments after you read this short story.

*****

My name is Darrell and I am a 22 year old sexually inexperienced man. I am 5' 10" tall and weigh 200 pounds. I have brown hair, blue eyes and am heavily muscled. I work as a computer tech for a large company in San Diego.

My girlfriend Cindy and I broke up recently over our troubled relationship. We had major issues that made us unhappy. She was an average cook and didn't do her part around the house. Her grooming was haphazard, her hygiene was lacking and she didn't want to have sex very frequently.

I am not sure why I had a relationship with Cindy in the first place. We had similar interests like music and literature. We were friends and became lovers after several dates where heavy drinking influenced our attraction. During my young life I have been attracted to large thick women in sexy clothing. Cindy was very thin and wore a size 2 dress. I also like women to be clean and attractive in every way. Plucked eyebrows, manicured and pedicured nails, smooth hairless arms and legs, soft hands and feet are things that I desire in my fantasy woman.

In one of my recent trips to the mall I notice a large BBW with long blond hair walking out of the main entrance. I am mesmerized by her voluptuous body. A tight yellow very short dress barely covers her thick body. Her massive hips move seductively as she walks. Her huge breasts are on display by the low cut front of her dress. She is a very large woman, but pretty. Her face is smooth and her neck thin. I think she is about six feet tall. I estimate she weighs about 220 pounds. She is not fat. She is large with some fat. Her breast size is hard to determine due to her thick round tummy. She moves like a smaller woman on her mid length high heel sandals. She carries huge bags in each of her arms. I see her struggling with her load.

"Do you need some help maim?" I ask.

She turns and smiles at me. "Yes I do. The mall refuses to buy shopping carts and shopping addicts like me often overdue it."

I move toward her and hold out my hand. She gives me three or four heavy plastic shopping bags with one of her large sexy manicured hands. Her nails are long and blood red.

"Thank you for helping me. You are so kind. I think I was about to drop something when you stopped me." She replies.

We walk to her white Mercedes sedan and load her bags into her car. She turns and hugs me and thanks me again.

I went into the mall and shopped for some summer clothing that I needed. I was off from work today so I went home and thought about my pretty BBW blonde. I couldn't get her out of my mind. I fantasized about sucking her tits and fucking her succulent body. My excitement gave me an erection and I jacked off thinking about her naked voluptuous body. I soon shot thick bolts of cum into the air as I hollered in orgasm.

Later that week I drove my car several blocks down my street. I noticed a white Mercedes in the driveway of a luxurious brick home. I wonder if that was her car? There are lots of darker Mercedes in San Diego. White ones are not as common. The window drapes were closed and she was not outside.

About a week later I drove by the house and she was there in the front of her house. I turned around and drove by again. Her eyes made contact with me and she walked toward the street and she waved. I pulled over and rolled my widow down.

"It is nice to see you again. Thank you so much for helping me the other day. Are you busy?"

"No I am not doing anything right now." I respond.

"Are you any good at putting furniture together?" She asks.

"Yes I am. I would be glad to help a beautiful woman in distress." I say with a smile as I look at her perfect body. Her body is barely covered by a thin blue blouse and khaki shorts. Her nipples are erect through her minimal bra. She has a prominent camel toe in her tight shorts. On her feet she wears black thong sandals that reveal her thick red toes.

"I am Veronica. It is so nice of you to help me. My brother bought a nice china cabinet for me. The damn thing is in a box and it is not assembled. I am not very good at putting things together."

She offers her firm hand and I noticed how strong she is as we shake. "My name is Darrell and I am practically your neighbor. I live only two blocks from her on this street."

We make small talk as we briefly tell each other about our lives. Veronica is thirty eight years old and single. She works as a financial adviser from her home. She has an adult son who recently moved out east to an engineering college. She is as shocked by my age as I am about hers. She thought I was about twenty seven or eight and I thought she was thirty.

"Darrell I will pay you for your trouble" She states with a smile.

"Don't be ridiculous. I am sure you can pay me in another way." I explain.

"Okay you asked for it. I am not giving you money. I will reward you in another way."

I was erect as I looked at her thick body. Her eyes were locked onto my bulge. We were checking each other out and we both knew it.

"Do you have any tools?" I ask as we walked toward her house.

"Yes I do. I have plenty of tools, but I am not any good at mechanical things." Veronica responds.

She opened the door for me and we stepped inside. "Darrell turn around and look at me."

I look in to her blue eyes. It is as if I am looking into her soul. There is lust in her eyes. She licks her thick lips as we stare into each other's face. I want her. She knows what I want. I feel her hands on my engorged erection. I reach her crotch and rub her slit. I can tell by the feel that she has no panties on. We stop our genital fondling and talk.

"I saw you looking at me Darrell. Do you like what you see?"

"Yes I do Veronica. I think you are beautiful."

We French kiss and have our hands all over our bodies. My hands massage her breasts as she tickles my side with the tips of her fingernails. The feel of her long fingernails on my midsection makes me quiver. "What do you think of my boobs?" Veronica asks.

"They are amazing. They are the biggest I have ever touched. How big are they?"

She looks down at my hands on her breasts. "They are 50EE and natural. They are like the rest of me they are large. I have been thinking of you for a week Darrell. When I got home I used my vibrator to get off. You looked so hot that day in the parking lot. You are so handsome. I couldn't help myself."

"Before we get carried away we should put the cabinet together. " I say as I look into her gaze.

"Fuck the cabinet. We can put that together after we are finished." She says.

"Finished with what?" I ask.

"You are going to give me that big healthy penis."

I follow her into her bedroom. Our hands are all over each other as we pull each other's clothing off. We kiss and I finger her huge clit. Her hand pulls on my thick erection. Veronica is completely smooth except for the blonde hair on her head. We are naked now as she slides her sandals off her feet.

"Darrell I am a little grimy and I need to take a quick shower. Would you like to shower with me?"

We hold hands as we enter her shower stall. We soap and scrub each other's naked aroused bodies. Veronica can't keep her hands off my cock. She cleans my cock and testicles with a bar of soap as I finger her smooth pussy. We wash the rest of the soap and grime from our bodies. I watch her shave her genitals and succulent body of any stubbles. She kneels and quickly starts removing the hair off of my pubic region. "A smooth penis is better for fellatio. Hair in the mouth is not very pleasant. "

We dry off and move to her large king size bed. Veronica lies on her back with her legs spread as I slide my manhood into her smooth slit. I finger her clit as I bury my rod into her. I pump into her tightness as my cock finds her G spot. Veronica milks my cock with the muscles of her vagina. I pound into her smooth tight pussy balls deep. My low hanging testicles bounce below my cock as she pulls me into her with hands pressing against my ass cheeks. Her breathing is becoming heavy and labored. I look at her face and kiss her deeply. Her eyes roll in the back of her head and she pants quickly.

"Fuck me hard Darrell. I love your big cock." I feel her legs shake and she spreads and splays her toes wide. I don't let up. I hammer into her womb like a steam engine. Her huge clit is hard and I rub it as I plow deeply into her pussy."Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh!" She screams as she shudders in orgasm.

I kiss her and suck on her nipples of her breasts as she smiles at me. "You came so easily Veronica. That was amazing I have never felt a woman like that before."

"I am multi-orgasmic. My boobs and clit are very sensitive. You have amazing stamina." Lay back on the bed it is your turn Darrell.

I roll over on my back and watch as this amazing mature BBW moves her head between my legs. Veronica rests her body with her tummy flat on the bed as she fondles my erection. She lightly scratches my ball sack as she sucks the head of my thick cock. She concentrates sucking on just my head and runs her fingernails along the veins of my shaft.

"Your penis is so thick I love the way it stretches my mouth. Darrell you have the biggest cock I have ever seen. My pussy has never been opened so wide."

"You are giving me feelings down there I have never had. You are a grown woman."

Her lips return to my cock. To this point she has pleasured only the head of my erection. Her eyes look at me as she kneels on her knees before my manhood. She grasps my legs and pushes my feet toward my head. My butt is in the air with my legs raised and spread open.

"Now I am going to swallow you my darling boy." She says with her blue eyes staring at my gaze.

Veronica holds my thighs as her lips suck my tip of my erection into her slippery mouth. She now begins to concentrate on swallowing my length. Her mouth swallows about five inches of me until I hit the back of her throat. She spends about five minutes on my head and upper shaft. Veronica now opens her throat and bobs her head and takes in another two inches. I am buried in the back of her throat and her eyes bulge out as she takes my last inch down until her lips reach my balls sack. She spits my cock out and looks at me.

"Have you ever been deep throated Darrell?"

"Never." I gasp through clinched teeth.

She returns to her cock swallowing. Her eyes watch me as she engulfs my length. Her lips go from the rim of my head to the base of my erection. My cock chokes her and she gags several times as she controls her gag reflex. Her head now bobs in a blur as she deep throats me on each stroke. I grip her head in my hands and pull her blonde hair as she makes love to my cock. My breathing becomes intense and my muscles twitch.

"I am Cummmmmming!" I grunt as I hold her head down as my cock as I shoot thick bolts of semen into her throat. I let her head go and she swallows the last of my load into her throat. She keeps me buried in her throat until my semen stops spurting.

"I love to suck cock Darrell. I have never swallowed so much cum before." She says as a thick drop of cum leaks from the head to her lips. She licks it into her mouth and smiles. "You taste amazing.

"Do we put the cabinet together? Or do I eat your pussy?" I ask.

"I think we need to clean up for round 2. We can put that cabinet together after we enjoy each other." Veronica responds with a smile ringed by saliva and semen.

The two lovers go into the shower and refresh their bodies for more steamy action...

To be continued

mrstanley
mrstanley
303 Followers