Veronica In New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost immediately, she let out a loud groan as my tongue slid smoothly over her clit. Throwing herself back with her palms down on the bed either side of me, it was now Veronicas turn to arch her back. I struggled to reach into her wetness as she thrust her tits into the air. The sight from across the way must have been incredible, lit by the soft bedside lamps Veronica looked stunning, her visibly erect nipples were pointing at the ceiling as she rode up and down my tongue. It was all I could do to maintain my position as she controlled the pace of her bouncing up and down against my face.

'Oh God, he's wanking for me!' she gasped and, although I couldn't see her face, she was obviously watching her friend as he put on his own show for her.

Without warning, she suddenly sprang away from me gasping for breath, and positioned herself to slide straight on to my now straining cock. With her hands against my chest, she began to buck and bounce like a woman possessed. The bed hit the wall in a steady yet frantic rhythm.

'Fuck me harder!' she screamed and I struggled to match her pace. Even in her passion, she hadn't forgotten her new friend. She sat up and put her hands behind her head to allow a clear view of her bouncing breasts. I clung to the headboard to maintain my thrusts and Veronica was lost in her passion.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Oh my God! Yeeeeees!!!!' she screamed as the bed banged against the wall.

When another light came on opposite, I watched as a couple entered a room, in no time at all both were standing at their window watching the show. Veronica was beyond caring until finally........

'Yeeeeessss! Yeeesss, Yeeesss! We're com........ing!!!!'. She came at the very instant the first shot of fresh cum exploded from my cock deep inside her, but as I looked up, I realised she wasn't talking about me coming with her! The guy opposite was leaning against his window with one hand as he pumped furiously with the other gripping his swollen cock, it was obvious he was coming too by the agonised look on his face and his silent scream. By now she was panting heavily and despite the air conditioning was covered in glistening sweat.

At last, her frantic thrust subsided as she ground herself against me until she finally fell forward against my chest. With my cock still deep inside her, she continued to gently raise herself up and down its length until at last she slowed to a halt, after a few final shudders she lay silent.

With her head on my chest facing the window, I reached to the side of the bed and turned off the lights. Now safely hidden in the darkness, the view out was much clearer and Veronica began counting.

'Oh shit. There's a couple looking as well as the first guy! And I'm sure there's somebody up above him. Hey, look he's wiping his window! I am so sorry darling, I have been so naughty!'

'Good God that's got to be the understatement of the century!' I replied. 'And I'm just a bit worried about going back to that restaurant tomorrow too! Perhaps we should cancel'

'I told you I was your whore for the weekend, and I've got two more days to prove it, so don't even think about it!' came her instant reply. 'Besides, I've got an idea for tomorrow!' Already, I could hear Veronica, prostitute for a weekend, returning.

12