Veronica in the Woods

Story Info
Even tied to a tree, she's in complete control.
4k words
4.33
68.2k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her experience at the gym, Veronica decided that she was going to forget her usual inhibitions and really enjoy making use of her body to turn her husband on, and, if the opportunity offered itself, shock him by 'accidentally' letting strangers get a good look at her great body. In fact, she had decided make full use of her new found sexual confidence and live out all her most secret fantasies with him. She hadn't yet told him about the gym and had decided to 'break him in gently' before letting him watch the video of her workout.

After the gym, she had given a lot of thought to what she had allowed to happen to her body, the mere memory of the day was still enough to get her moist and just closing her eyes and listening to her iPod was enough to bring back every graphic detail!

Best of all she knew it was her that had really been in control that day, all three of her assailants had been turned on by her, if she had decided she wasn't ready to enjoy their cocks as she had she would have fled the gym when her nipples first eased their way out of her bra. As it was, it was her decision to stay and deep down inside she knew from the moment she had first opened her eyes and realised her breast had eased its way out of her top that there was no way she was going to miss the opportunity of at least stroking the three erections before her – the memory of Marvin's tanned and swollen cock popping out of the top of his shorts as he approached her still made her moan with pleasure.

Now it was time to take the next step and she share one of her wildest fantasies with Joe. For the first time she had revealed to him that she wanted to be taken into the woods some distance from their home, tied to a tree, blindfolded and fucked (and anything else her 'attacker' wanted to do!) while she was helpless. She even told him that the real turn on for her was the risk of being discovered alone helplessly tied to the tree by a stranger, while a breeze played against her exposed flesh.

Joe was in heaven, what had happened to this woman? In the past few weeks she had become insatiable, she'd always had a tendency towards slightly kinky sex, but only in the bedroom or the privacy of a hotel room, something had changed and he wasn't complaining about it.

In no time at all they had arranged for Joe to finish work early the following day to meet at a secluded spot they knew well from the days before the kids were born. Veronica immediately emailed her secretary to inform her she would be out of the office the following day to meet a client from out of town.

The next morning seemed to last forever for Veronica, she had awoken to an empty house because Joe had agreed to drop off the kids at school to allow her time to have relaxing bath before making her way to their rendezvous. As she lay in the bath and luxuriated in the hot bubbles she lifted her hips out of the water to carefully shave herself, leaving just the slimmest strip of pubic hair – she knew Joe loved to lick her after she had just shaved and she also wanted to feel every breath of breeze against her skin.

Finally she could wait no longer, having put on just one item of clothing, a zip fronted dress and a pair of knee length high heeled boots she got into her car a good hour earlier than she needed to for the thirty minute drive to the woods.

Already getting turned on, she lowered the zip at the front of her dress to allow any passing 4x4 or truck driver a good view of her breasts as they passed. She looked down to make sure they were 'discretely' on display - she wouldn't want anybody to think she was flashing herself on purpose and pulled out of the driveway. She had never dared to expose herself alone before and the thrill of what she was doing was fantastic, in no time at all the car stereo was blasting at full volume and she was enjoying catching a glimpse of other drivers as they thought they were getting a sneaky look at her tits.

She smiled as a passing open bed truck carrying some brand new dirt bikes went past immediately braked to draw back alongside. Pretending not to notice, she continued driving and pulled ahead to give herself the chance to check out the driver in her rear view mirror, she was shocked to see two guys in the front, both in their late twenties she'd guess and both grinning manically as they sped up to pull alongside her small Mercedes SLK to look down inside at the superb display of breasts. Veronica began to get the same warm feeling she had had at the gym and shifted in her seat as she could feel herself becoming moist. She had intended to flash a few people as she sped by, but now she driving slower to let two of them to get a better view!

As they passed the one mile marker for her junction, she decided to be hot things up, after all she had allowed the truck to stay alongside her for the past three miles so any pretence that she didn't know she was flashing her tits was long gone. Without warning, she lowered her zip to allow a full frontal view of her body right down to her pierced belly button. With a laugh and a blown wave at her two 'victims' she floored the accelerator pedal and roared off ahead toward the exit ramp. God, she loved being in control.

After two miles of twisting country roads she at last pulled into the lay by she had been looking for. As she put on her small backpack containing some cold drinks, a length of strong rope and a blindfold, she put on her iPod and set off along a barely noticeable trail that led into the trees. With her juices already flowing, her inhibitions were so relaxed that she left the dress almost completely unzipped.

If anybody were to come along the trail she would present a stunning sight, it's not every day you pass a woman in the woods wearing a knee length boots and most of her body on view, the straps of the backpack were pulling the dress open to allow her tits to sway freely in the warm breeze. But that was part of the turn on, although she knew there would be no chance of running into anybody, the fact that she had the nerve to take the risk was so far removed from the woman she had been just a few weeks earlier.

She set off on her walk, and was quite relieved when all the old landmarks were still there to help her find her way to the private clearing she had enjoyed nearly 10 years ago with her husband. Veronica of 10 years ago would have been shocked to see the new confident Veronica of today, she smiled to herself as the first breeze of wind brushed against her freshly shaved skin, she even stopped to open her legs slightly to enjoy the thrill as much as possible.

When she arrived at the clearing she was a little surprised to realise the area wasn't quite as wooded as she remebered, in fact there was quite a large clearing where a tree had been felled and all that remained was a large stump. Still she was grateful for it and sat down to wait for Joe, she put her bag beside her and closed her eyes to face the midday sun, the warmth was gorgeous on her face and the gentle breeze she had been looking forward to was continuing to make itself felt against her freshly shaved cunt. She switched on the iPod and opened her legs a little wider, she couldn't resist lowering the zip slightly further and felt the warm sun against her exposed nipples. God she was feeling horny today.

As the iPod played her favourite tunes she was soon drifting off to sleep, her imagination taking her back to the gym, she licked her lips as she remembered the thrill of Melvins smooth cock as it had entered her mouth for the first time. Suddenly she was snapped out of her dream as she felt a hand brush against her cheek and down to massage her breast. She blushed slightly as she realised her finger had been gently rubbing her clit as she had been dreaming, then she smiled as she realised Joe had probably enjoyed the show before he had interrupted her.

'There's some rope and a blindfold in the bag' she whispered, 'I feel so horny, I need you to fuck me against a tree. Now!'

'Sssshhh' was the only response she got and she smiled as the blindfold was gently placed over her eyes and she was gently led away from the bench toward the trees.

She tried to speak again but felt his finger against her lips to silence her immediately. As she was placed with her back against a smooth trunk her arms were pulled back behind her and tied together with the rope. This was going as well as she had hoped and Joe was playing his part well, he was being firm but gentle and he hadn't ruined her imagination by speaking a word. The rope was pulled tightly behind her making her whimper slightly – 'Bit tight darling', she said, 'but don't stop'. She immediately received a slap on her thigh as punishment for speaking. 'Ouch!' she squealed in mock alarm. She was beginning to enjoy this!

As she stood there she again felt the breeze playing against her shaven skin, she gasped as the zip was slowly lowered and her dress fully opened to expose her entire body to the heat of the sun and that gorgeous breeze. Then came the moist dampness of his tongue as he played with each nipple in turn, she wasn't too happy that the lazy slob hadn't shaved again this morning, the coarseness of his bristles scratching her skin, she felt him kneel before her and trace a line past her navel to the top of her tiny pubic patch of hair and lap against the smooth shaved skin on either side.

This was as good as her imagination had even dared to dream! Here she was tied to a tree, tits jutting out as her cunt was slowly been probed by an exploring tongue and a cool breeze was helping take her to new levels of ecstasy. As his tongue entered her she couldn't believe how much her juices were flowing, she could hear the sound of his tongue lapping and gasped as not one, but two fingers easily entered her.

The tongue was getting more frantic as it flicked across her clit and she could feel her moist lips being pulled apart by his fingers to help the tongue on its journey as yet another finger entered. 'God, I'm a dirty bitch sometimes' she thought. Soon she couldn't help herself and began thrusting her hips toward his mouth as he struggled to maintain his position against her bucking body and lap at her clit at the same time.

Then he stopped. She could hear his breathing but she was so close to coming she continued to thrust her hips into thin air almost begging him carry on and finish her off. What was he doing just standing there? If she hadn't been blindfolded she would have been able to watch as he lowered his shorts to reveal his swollen cock in the bright sunshine, she would have enjoyed watching as he slowly rolled a ribbed condom down the shaft as he stepped towards her.

The next thing she felt was the head as it pressed itself against her willing and soaking lips – she automatically pushed herself onto it and squealed with pleasure as she realised he was wearing her favourite type of condom. His whole length slipped into her with ease and she was soon using all her energy to thrust against him as he pumped himself against her willing body.

Then it happened, she began to shake all over and lost control. She screamed at the top of her voice as her body convulsed in spasms and she came without a care about where she was. Her voice echoed around the forest and she felt the condom bulge inside her as it filled with his cum. She continued to shake as she struggled to breath with deep breaths causing her breasts to rise and fall in the heat of the sun. Slowly she began to regain her composure and waited to be untied.

Only now did she regret the condom, she loved to order Joe to go down on her after sex to 'clean her up' with his own tongue. The first time she had done so he had been absolutely pissed but she had been pleasantly surprised by just how much of his own cum he was prepared to swallow when he had been ordered to go down.

Having regained her senses she realised she was alone. Silence. Where was he?

She struggled to hear him over the sound of the breeze against the rustling of leaves on the trees. Seconds passed, seconds turned into minutes and she began to breath heavily again as panic started to rise within her. Where was he?

Behind her she heard a twig snap, and a pair of hands reached around the tree to cup her breasts, then move further down to slide several fingers between her sopping lips. She felt herself being untied, her dress completely removed, and she was turned to face the tree. Again her hands were bound and she felt the breeze playing against her exposed bottom and cooling the juices between her legs. Now she felt very vulnerable! Sure enough, she felt fingers exploring her most intimate parts and one even pressing forcibly against her tight anus. Chuckling, she said, 'I thought you might try that on, there's a tube of lube in my bag you naughty bo...Ouch!' Her bottom stang as a far too forceful spank echoed around the forest.

'That's not funn...Ouch!'

She had learnt her lesson and shut up instantly. This wasn't part of her fantasy, but against her wishes her body betrayed her feelings, her nipples hardened and her already dripping cunt began to grind against the tree. At least he had found the lube and was now smearing its contents liberally over her. She took a sharp breath as his finger entered her, followed by another as her tight ring was being roughly stretched in readiness for what was about to happen. Veronica closed her eyes tightly and tried to prepare herself. The fingers were roughly removed and she let out another yelp - 'Ouch!' Another slap. This wasn't funny any more, but God she was so horny!

She felt him pressing his cock against her, he felt huge and very warm as he roughly began to enter her, this time without the condom. Having learnt her lesson about speaking she stifled a cry of pain, or was it a cry of pleasure?

'My God, he's hard!' she thought, 'He must be so turned on, it feels like a piece of solid rock'.

Just like at the gym, she smiled to herself. He was only so hard because she had turned him on, even though she was supposedly helpless and tied to a tree, it was she that was really in control. She could turn any man on with her body and she was at last beginning to realise it.

She was snapped out of her thoughts as she felt the stinging pain of his cock sliding into her, he was so hard, she had never felt him as big as this before. They should do this more often! Then as he began pumping himself in and out of her body she at last began to relax, she could feel herself recovering from her first orgasm and continued to rub her clit against the smooth bark of the tree as the full length of his cock glided in and out her body causing his balls to pound against her anus. She was being lifted each time he thrust into her and she automatically wrapped her legs around the tree and began to match his rhythm. She suddenly realised she was hugging and grinding against the tree in such a way that she was effectively rubbing herself against a giant cock. She was actually fucking the tree!

The first indication of her impending victory came as he started to grunt and quicken his pace, she knew she had complete power over him and began push back to meet his thrusts. She was amazed as she felt his already rock hard cock swell even more and seem to grow inside her before it suddenly stopped moving and began to twitch and jump. Shot after shot of hot cum entered her deep inside. Without warning she shocked herself by matching his orgasm and they both screamed at the top of their voices, him as he emptied his balls into her, Veronica as she rubbed herself frantically against the tree and enjoyed the feeling of her arse being filled by his warm cum.

Before she had a chance to catch her breath she felt herself being untied, and turned again to be tied with her back to the tree.

Then it happened again.

Silence.

She strained to hear but there was nothing but the breeze and rustling trees. This was fantastic! Veronica was living out her greatest fantasy and everything was perfect. She was exhausted, she had come twice and both her arse and cunt were soaked. Seconds passed into minutes and she started to panic that she had been abandoned. She could feel herself start to breath heavily as she was left alone for the best part of ten minutes.

Then she heard footsteps ahead, and soon felt the welcome touch of warm hands as they caressed her breasts and made their way down to her inner thighs. Veronica couldn't believe it was happening, but she could feel herself being turned on again as his finger splayed her wet lips and began probing. 'My God, you are a dirty cow, you're absolutely sopping wet!' he said as he began to rub her clit more vigorously. Veronica was happy to accept this as a signal that she could again speak; 'I'm not surprised, are you?' she replied.

Joe stepped back from her, and gripping his cock tightly stood stroking the length of its shaft as he admired the view of his stunning wife's body tied to the tree. He could wait no longer and advanced toward her slipping into her desperate cunt with ease, he was shocked at just how wet she was and soon found himself being pulled ever deeper into her as she lifted herself and wrapped her legs around his hips.

She was positively manic as she took complete control and began dictating the pace of his pumping with her thighs, she could still feel the warm cum oozing from her arse and mingling with her own juices as they ran down her thighs. Having already come twice she was in no hurry for the third and dictated the pace to suit her, every time she sensed Joe was about to explode she backed off and almost stopped moving, then when she was sure he had calmed down she upped the pace until she was eventually riding him like a bareback rodeo rider. She was in heaven as she screamed in ecstasy for third time in less than an hour. The orgasm tore through her body and she actually blacked out for a few seconds as Joe bellowed at the top of his voice and squirted his own cum deep into her.

They both stood without moving as they tried to catch their breath. Veronica opened her eyes and gazed into his as she slowly released the grip her thighs had around his waist and he removed her blindfold.

After he had untied her they lay for a while on the soft grass, not saying a word as each regained their breath.

'Wow, that was incredible' she said as she looked at him as he stared lovingly at her exposed body.

'Superb', he agreed 'I couldn't believe the view of your body as I entered the clearing. You looked stunning.'

'Thanks, I just wanted to dress in something to make access easy!' she said as she took hold of his cock in her hand and began to wank it back to stiffness.

'Easiest access I've ever had!' he laughed.

She lowered her lips to kiss him passionately, at the same time she struggled to breath as she smelt her favourite aftershave on his smoothly shaven face and couldn't detect the faintest taste of her own juices on his lips!

'Sorry, I was bit late, but I got talking to a guy in the lay-by with a truck full of Yamaha dirt bikes - he didn't seem to want to let me go. Apparently, him and his mate had stopped to relieve themselves in the woods and they were taking it in turns to look after the bikes. His mate seemed to take ages.'

Veronicas heart began to race as she ran the events of the past hour through her mind, what had she done!? Yet again she had had a great time letting a stranger abuse her body and yet again it felt good. She knew she should be ashamed, but the truth was that the sex had been sensational.

'By the way,' he asked 'how did you manage to tie yourself so convincingly to the tree? And Christ, I've never known you to be so wet!'

As she kissed him, she felt his cock stirring in her hand and she lowered her mouth onto him to give herself more time to think of a convincing answer.

12