Veronica Mars: Whore of S.H.I.E.L.D

Story Info
Caught snooping, Veronica Mars deals with the Black Widow.
5.3k words
4.44
14.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual so please feel free to leave me a comment in the comment box at the end of the story! You see those big empty stars down there as well? Did you want to maybe fill them up? We don't want them empty and all alone like that. You're not a monster are you?

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again. Don't forget to add me on one of the messengers too! Don't be afraid! I love chatting about celebs, story ideas or chatting in general and I like making new friends! Just as a word of warning, YIM is messing me around. So, if you add me and I don't respond it may be that it just registers you as offline. Sorry. Not sure why it does that any more. The best thing to do is initiate conversations with me and I'll be able, and happy to, respond to you.

Characters: Veronica Mars ((Kristen Bell)) and Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow ((Scarlett Johansson))

Codes: FF, Cons, Oral, Anal, Sex Toy

*

Fidgeting with the cuffs that were fastened around her wrists and then to the table, the blonde private eye had used every little trick she had in her repertoire to get herself free from the cuffs and the table but nothing seemed to work. Sighing in frustration, Veronica Mars slumped back on the chair and looked around the small cell. She had no idea where she was any more. She had been investigating a lead in the bay area when she had stumbled across some sort of secret government facility that was close to the ocean. She had barely taken two photographs when she noticed the acronym and then was... Tased? That was what she thought she had dealt with at least, there were two light marks on her neck which would suggest that she had been attacked by something but she really didn't know that much about the weapons used by S.H.I.E.L.D to know exactly what it was that she had been attacked by.

As she fidgeted, Veronica didn't even notice the subtle hiss of a gas filling the room.

Veronica stared at her reflection in what was presumably a two way mirror and noticed that her cheeks were starting to flush red. Breathing heavily, Veronica clamped her legs down together and did her best to ignore whatever it was that was happening to her. She could feel her nipples coming to life even underneath the bra and suddenly, it was as if she was a horny teenager again who had just discovered the joys of masturbating or making out. Letting her head drop down as she tried to calm herself down, with every deep breath, Veronica felt herself getting more and more worked up. Letting out a deep breath, the blonde stared at the gap between her legs and awkwardly tried to position herself so that she was able to rub herself against the corner of the chair. Anything to relieve herself of this dull ache that was burning between her legs. Angling herself so that her bare legs were against the table leg, Veronica started to rub herself against it, whining desperately as she did so.

Veronica was suddenly so horny, her panties were definitely ruined and she was wearing her one of her good pairs tonight too!

As she grinded against the table leg, her eyes went wide as the door opened and in walked a redhead clad in a skintight midnight black catsuit that hugged her bombshell figure oh so perfectly. She was holding a folder in her hands and was inspecting it before she looked up at Veronica with her bright green eyes.

"Veronica Mars? You have quite the rap sheet for someone so young..." The mysterious woman said, her eyes flicking back down to the loose sheet of paper on top of her file. Dropping it down on the table in front of the blonde private eye, the red headed woman continued. "My name is Natasha Romanoff, I represent S.H.I.E.L.D." If the blonde had a focused mind, she would have noticed that the word Natasha had finished with was the same acronym that she had been spying on earlier. Instead, the blonde simply bit down on her bottom lip, almost threatening to scrape the cherry chapstick off of her lip. Veronica rocked silently from side to side while trying to get herself off but not so obviously now that this Agent Romanoff was in the room with her.

"What have you done to me?" Veronica grunted through gritted teeth, sweat threatening to form on her skin as she wriggled in her seat.

"Done? Oh! That! It's a new experimental drug one of the lab techs used. Should be working on your chemical balance to..." Natasha paused for a moment before inspecting another sheet of paper she had. "Huh. It should be affecting your body." Natasha said, an almost taunting sound to her voice as she moved a little closer to Veronica. Looking her over, Natasha's seafoam green eyes drank in the petite blonde before her eyes settled on the electric blue tank top that the private eye was wearing. Walking behind her, Natasha's hands ran along Veronica's shoulder blades before brushing some of her golden hair off of her shoulders. "How does that feel?" Natasha whispered, her breath a teasing trail along Veronica's neck making the P I tingle and shiver on the spot.

"I want... I want..." Veronica wanted to plead for a lawyer or anything but the words just weren't coming to her. The blonde fidgeted in place when Natasha stroked at her and as Natasha leant in to Veronica's neck and let a cool jet of air

"You want what? What do you want Veronica?" Natasha teased, her fingers brushing against the blonde's shoulders ever so gently as the redhead moved her fingers towards the top of her spine and brushing the hair away. Natasha's fingers threaded through the long blonde locks before she gave it a sharp tug, Veronica's head rocking backwards and exposing the private eye's throat to the hardened agent. Leaning in, Natasha ran her tongue all over the blonde private investigator's throat before giving it another sharp tug. Hearing Veronica pant and moan even with how Natasha was treating her, Natasha could only smile as the drug was doing its job. Letting Veronica's head drop down, Natasha stood up and helped the blonde stand up. Kicking the chair away, Natasha pushed Veronica down, her chest against the table and her short denim skirt just below the lip of it. Natasha reached between Veronica's legs and placed a merciful finger against Veronica's dripping slit.

As soon as the tip of the digit touched Veronica's almost painfully wet slit, the blonde private eye had to chomp down on her bottom lip to not squeal in pleasure there and then. Veronica could feel the pressure being applied to her lower lips and she knew that the redhead would no doubt be able to feel just how wet she was. God, how was this happening to her!? Her panties were pushed to one side and the redhead had the same finger right back inside of her. The new position of her bent over the table had it so that she wasn't able to really push back against Natasha and get the finger deeper inside of her. But, the grip she had on her made the blonde PI feel like she wasn't able to even do it if she wanted to. Veronica let out a long, erotic groan as Natasha's index finger slipped all the way inside of her and made one experimental stroke against the roof of her pussy, stroking it and making the blonde spit out an aroused groan. Looking up, Veronica's bright blues spotted her reflection and she was amazed at just how she looked in the mirror. Her hair was slick with sweat and she already had some matted to her forehead as she looked up at Natasha who only had a cocky grin on her face.

"I think I know what you want Mars... You want to get fucked by me don't you?" Natasha teased, the squeezing of Veronica's pussy almost confirming the answer for her. Hearing the blonde groan, Natasha reached down and swatted her right on the ass. "Say it out loud."

Veronica groaned, her eyes squeezing shut as Natasha's finger continued to slip in and out of her, sometimes roughly, sometimes not so rough and more of a gentle style sliding. When Natasha spanked her, she let out a short shriek and the pain quickly spread over her entire rear, almost mixing with the pleasure of feeling Natasha's finger rubbing against her insides. Fidgeting in place, moving her hips from side to side, the woman was swallowing more and more of the noxious gas that was only working to further lubricate herself. Her body rocked from side to side as Veronica tried to ignore the sheer pleasure that was being forced on her. Another spank came down to her ass and the blonde, this time, screamed out in delight at the contact.

"Say it Mars. Say you want me to fuck you."

"Ngh... Fuck!" Veronica cried out as Natasha pulled her finger out and stroked the tip of her digit against Veronica's soaking lips. Sliding the digit right back inside of her and adding a second one, Veronica could barely believe what was happening as the lewd, erotic sounds of her being fingered filled the small cell.

"Say it."

"Oh shit... Fuck... Fuck me! Fuck me!" Veronica finally relented, her head falling down to the surface, the cool metal of the table doing something to try and relieve the heat that was warming her entire body. Hearing the redhead chuckle but not even being strong enough to look up at the sight of the agent being able to claim Veronica as her own little toy. Feeling the two digits of Natasha slide in and out of her, Veronica closed her eyes and simply let the pleasure take her. She was being stimulated so strongly and as she felt Natasha's body step closer, Veronica found herself being willing to say whatever the redhead wanted if she was able to get off.

The redheaded super agent looked up and smirked into the double sided mirror before she focused back on making the young blonde PI cum again. Stabbing her fingers in and out of Veronica's slit, Natasha listened to the blonde wail for her probing fingers. Sliding them in and out roughly, the green eyed Russian woman listened to how Veronica panted for her and she was only going to drag more of them out of her. Slipping her fingers inside of her, Natasha probed around, her fingers stroking over Veronica's petalled lips before she found a sweet spot that made the handcuffs rattle and the PI shake and bounce as she was bent over the table. Pushing the fingers all the way in, Natasha used her thumb to brush against Veronica's clit, stroking the pad of her thumb against the hardened nub and making Veronica cry out. Natasha watched as the blonde grunted, grit her teeth and then simply screamed.

"NATASHA!" Veronica wailed at the top of her lungs, her pussy drenching the three digits that were attacking her lower lips. With every pump inside of her, it felt as if one thousand fingers or dicks were attacking her sensitive folds and making the blonde see stars. Slowly, Natasha slid her fingers out of Veronica's folds, a near comical noise filled the small cell as the redheaded spy withdrew and inspected her dewey fingers, Veronica's cum glistening under the artificial lighting of the cell. Sucking her middle finger clean, Natasha made a pleased sound before looking down at Veronica, whose head was now pressed to the table and she was panting for release, her cunt still dripping wet though. Walking around the other side of the table, Natasha reached down and took a hold of her by the chin, lifting Veronica's head up off of the table and forcing the other finger into the blonde's mouth.

Veronica made a face but quickly got with the programme and started to clean Natasha's finger up. Her tongue ran all over the tip of Natasha's index, and trigger, finger. Cleaning the digit, Veronica was moaning around the finger before she cooed in pleasure as the digit slipped from her mouth and Natasha eagerly stroked the side of Veronica's face. The redhead looked down at the blonde, made an amused face before walking away from the table, her gaze locked on the men behind the mirror, already knowing that it would have been some of the S.H.I.E.L.D recruits who were about to see a whole lot more of the Widow.Unzipping the front of her catsuit, Natasha slowly rolled the suit down and tugged the suit open, her black lacy bra showing off her impressive cleavage before she bent at her hips, showing off her ass to the blonde, before she unzipped her boots and stepped out of them. Sliding the catsuit down to a leather puddle at her feet, Natasha stepped out of the catsuit and looked back to the blonde.

"How's your pussy eating game Mars?"

"I... Uh..."

"You're going to learn now then." Was all the redhead said, walking back to the table, Natasha reached between the valley of her breasts and pulled out the key to the cuffs on the table. Before the blonde had much of a chance to react, Natasha had rearranged the blonde on the table and now, Veronica was flat on her back, her legs hanging off of the side of the table but now she was facing the ceiling, the Private Eye was now facing the ceiling and her pussy was almost dripping onto the floor as Natasha climbed onto the table. Stroking the side of Veronica's face, she almost loved on Veronica. "You're going to learn a lot."

Veronica watched as Natasha lifted her hips up and stuck her thumbs into the waistband of the super spy's panties. Sliding them down her long, athletic legs, Veronica chewed down on her bottom lip and watched the panties roll down. Natasha held her panties in her hands, almost wondering what to do with them before she leant down and stuffed the panties into Veronica's cunt. The blonde groaned as she felt the lacy material rub against the soaking wet, velvet walls of her entrance. As she was panty stuffed, the blonde watched as Natasha moved herself back to where she was and then threw her left leg over Veronica's face and slowly moved her hips down to sit on Veronica's face. As the folds came closer and closer, Veronica could smell the sheer arousal on the lips and the blonde found that she couldn't wait to really taste what was on offer to her.

Now, Veronica had never eaten pussy before. She had had her own pussy be eaten before by exes, both in college and outside of it, but she had never been on the giving end of it. Running her tongue over her lips, the blonde looked up at the sight of the lowering pussy and with every moment of the superior woman's cunt getting closer and closer, Veronica could feel her own folds gushing. Pressing her legs together as if that would do something to suppress the raw, sexual energy that was flowing through her. Closing her eyes and doing her best to remember to breathe through her nose, Veronica slipped her tongue out of her mouth and the tip of her tongue found Natasha's folds. Almost surprised at the get go of the taste of Natasha's aroused folds, the blonde dipped her tongue inside of Natasha and mimicked one of the moves she had first found arousing.

Making a scooping motion with her tongue, Veronica flicked her tongue from the bottom of Natasha's slit, all the way up to the top. Tasting Natasha's sweet juices, Veronica could hear the redhead moan in pleasure and that seemed to encourage the private eye to replicate what she had just done. Flicking from the top and then down to the bottom as if swiping downwards, Veronica found herself to be something of a natural at eating pussy. Her tongue slipped from Natasha's folds and then moved to suck on the redhead's lower lips, her mouth latched onto the sides of Natasha's pussy. Running her mouth up and down the sides of the lip Veronica was sucking on, her eyes flicked open and she watched the redhead who had her own eyes closed and her head tilted back as she rode Veronica's face. Focusing on the woman on top of her, the blonde doubled down and gently bit into Natasha's lower lip, sucking on it firmly while dragging her mouth down towards the bottom of Natasha's entrance.

Looking up towards Natasha, Veronica found herself beaming with pride as the redhead reached behind her back and unclipped her bra. Dropping the lacy piece of fabric down to the floor, she reached to her front and started to grope at her tits, pinching and pulling on the hard nipples that were freshly coming to life with not only arousal but also the cool air inside of the cell. Looking down at her, Natasha thrust her hips forward, her folds sliding along Veronica's face as if to encourage the blonde to hurry up. "Come on... Take me to Mars!" Natasha teased, her voice low and husky as she moaned at the action. Looking down, Natasha threaded her hand through Veronica's hair, held it there and started to buck her hips back and forth, rubbing her cunt against Veronica's face as the blonde did her best to eat Natasha out with the eagerness of the thrusting S.H.I.E.L.D agent.

It was difficult for Veronica to fully oblige Natasha's request, she was looking up at the redhead and was trying to work with her but with her hands still in cuffs, Veronica could only push her tongue in and out of Natasha's pussy, essentially 'fucking' her with her tongue. Moaning around the gushing liquid that was flooding her mouth, Veronica continued to lap and lick, her tongue working as fast as she could do, her tongue working through the ache that was filling her mouth as she ate the redhead out. Hungrily lapping at her core, as if Natasha were her one source of energy, which frankly wouldn't be that far away with how the redhead was manipulating her, Veronica wanted to see Natasha's back arch and her fully cum. The arousal was palpable in the room and Veronica could see the faintest trace of sweat bullets appearing on Natasha's body. Should she take that as a win? Probably but the blonde was too pussy drunk to fully appreciate just what was happening. Stabbing her tongue in and out of Natasha's sweet pussy, Veronica started to time the probing thrusts in time with the pants and squeals that were pouring out of Natasha's mouth. Looking up at her, Veronica licked and licked until the redhead's back arched, her grip in Veronica's hair tightened and the S.H.I.E.L.D agent exploded all over Veronica's face. Still though, the agent continued to rub her cunt against Veronica's face, thrusting as if she wanted to drown the pretty, blonde private eye in her pussy juices.

Natasha, finally, came down from the throes of her orgasm and sighed softly before nodding her head. Leaning forward gently, Natasha pressed her hands to the table and slowly rolled her hips off of Veronica's face, allowing the blonde to breathe as the athletic redhead climbed to her shaky feet and wobbled over towards the door, close to where he discarded body suit was. Sighing, Natasha reached down and rummaged through the bag she had brought in with her, her fingers working on unzipping a side panel. Producing a large, jet black strapon dilde, Natasha took another breath to steady herself before turning around and looking at the blonde, whose eyes were now locked squarely on the large toy that was jutting out of Natasha's hips.

"Oh fuck... Have I... Have I not passed the test or whatever?"

"Oh that's not up to me. I just need to make sure you won't squeal. Well, you'll squeal for me. I just want to make sure you won't tell anyone else." Walking towards the blonde, Natasha's hips moved from side to side in an almost hypnotic way of moving. Stroking the base of the fake cock, Natasha looked down at it and then over towards the dripping wet entrance of Veronica Mars. "Hmmm... Do I need lube?"

"Natasha..." Veronica moaned, her head falling back to hit the table.

"Let's find out." Was all Natasha muttered, almost to herself before stepping forward and thrusting inside of Veronica's waiting folds with a single pump of her hips. Veronica moaned, or rather wailed as the redhead forced the toy inside of the blonde, loving how the blonde was already squirming on the table and trying to fuck herself deeper onto the massive fake cock. Natasha reached down and took control of the situation, laying Veronica's legs on Natasha's chest, the shins of Veronica's legs pressing against Natasha's cushioney breasts, the redhead started to pull her hips back and rock them forward, easing the fake cock inside of Veronica but not stopping despite how the blonde cried.

12