Veronica, We're Late Again!

Story Info
Sometimes being late is okay.
1.1k words
3.67
12k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica found herself waiting for me again. I had just finished in the garage while she got ready for our evening out to the movies. My shower was hurried and I pull on my jeans and shirt quickly after patting on her favorite Armani cologne. I see her tapping her foot at the back of the couch as she touches up her lipstick. She does not hear me approaching from behind as my hand reaches up to brush her blonde hair aside. I slowly and softly place my lips on the bare skin I had just revealed. She inhales quickly as the soft warmth of my lips register on her flesh. Her body slightly shivers at my touch as my hands find her waist to steady her. She leans back into me welcoming the moment. My hands slide from her waist to the bottom of her blouse and pull it out of her skirt. They find her hot flesh underneath, smooth and inviting. My lips work their way to her ear. I feel her heart racing against me as I whisper, "I want to bury my cock deep inside you."

She pushes her ass back and grinds against my hard jean covered member. My hands trace up her sides agonizingly slow. I do it ever so lightly her body gets goose bumps and I reach the bottom of her bra. I step back slightly and release her double D globes from their bindings. They release freely as I slide around and slip my hands under the satin and lace bra she's wearing. I slowly cup and rub under them, taking their weight in my hands. My tongue finds the nape of her neck and I blow the wet trail I have created there. The combination of my tit massage and blowing causes her nipples to go erect and I pinch them slowly. I hear her exhale in a whispered gasp knowing that this is her weakness. I whisper again in her ear how hot she is as I lift her bra and blouse up over her head. I throw them onto the couch in front of us. My hands return to Veronica's ample breasts and I continue breathing and kissing on her hear making her grind back again. She throws her head back meeting my lips on hers, my tongue finding its rightful place in her mouth. She reaches back and releases my jeans to the floor. She begins to rub my raging hard cock through the thin material of my boxer briefs.

My hands fall away from her breast massage and find the side zipper of her skirt. My fingers teasingly pull at it. I ever so slowly pull it down, pushing two fingers inside the material released. I pull her skirt down and over her hips revealing a red satin and lace thong. I tell her how amazing she looks in just heels and the thong. Then, I fall to my knees so I can rub and view her ass close up. I begin to massage and slowly knead it as my hand reaches between her cheeks and grab the fabric there. I gently pull up on it slightly pulling back and exposing her pussy in all its wet and glistening glory. My hands find her waist one more time as my fingers slide around the side straps of her thong. I gently glide my hands down pulling the thong with them as I watch the material of it peel away from her soaked labia. They stare at me in pouty desire.

I have her step out of the panties and skirt and put my hand gently on her back, encouraging her to lean forward again, exposing the treasure that will soon be mine. I begin to kiss and lick the top of her ass working slowly down. I lick down the crack of her ass finding her asshole ready and waiting, winking at me with want. I tentatively probe there with my tongue. She has never had anyone lick her there before and says, "God you are making my pussy absolutely tingle!!" I slowly begin to trace my tongue down her perineum and tease and blow my way back up, not wanting to relent just yet.

My cock is just drooling pre-cum now and creating a soupy wet spot in my boxer briefs. She begins to beg so I move her legs slightly apart and gently blow again across the exposed labia. They begin to ooze like a slow motion waterfall at this. My tongue gently begins caress them and parts them. I plunge my tongue inside not wanting to hold off any longer. Her knees begin to buckle and she catches herself and grabs the couch for support from the surge of pleasure now washing over her. Grabbing her hips I bury my face and put my tongue deeper inside her. Her orgasm sweeps over her in harder and steady waves, her body convulsing now under the pressure of my tongue. Her orgasm subsides and I stand dropping my briefs to the ground.

Her reflex is to bring her body back up, but I place my hand back on her back again. I push down and pull her to me as I enter her with a swift even motion. She makes and audible sigh, encouraging me further. After the first few easy strokes she yells, "DEEPER!" I show her I can and start slapping my balls against her clit faster and deep as I can muster. She begins to demand deeper and harder, so I know this signals our little game. I oblige her little request by grabbing a handful of her beautiful blonde hair and pulling her head back. I am always so quick to this little move but wonder who's really topping who here. This causes renewed vigor in me and I thrust hard. I can feel the firm tissue of her gspot on the bottom of my cock with each thrust and I know what is about to happen.

As our breath becomes swifter and more strained, she loses it, her body giving in to the pleasure. Her ability to resist falls and crashes hard against the orgasm that no longer allows her to stand. I hold for another few seconds, but I am no match for the contractions of her tightening pussy muscles. My orgasm is quick as she milks my cum out in three long thrusting spurts, causing involuntary spasms in my body. I fall slightly forward, the couch bearing the weight of a happy exhausted lady and her man. Her breath now laboring into the cushion of the couch and mine into her back, I ask her if she is ready to go to the movie now. We both laugh, knowing we are over 30 min late now.