Veronica's Adventure

Story Info
Veronica cheats on her boyfriend...with a twist.
2.7k words
4.07
35.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica met up with Ryan after work. He had been promising to grab a drink with her for months now, but their schedules never seemed to match. However, they were both available on this particular Thursday as Friday was a furlough day, so they met at an upper scale pub downtown and sat down at the bar.

Even this early, it was crowded in the bar, so it was difficult to catch up with all of the noise. Eventually a booth in the back opened up and Ryan and Veronica practically ran to get it before some other group could stake their claim.

It was a little more insulated in the booth, so they were able to have more of an in depth conversation. They talked about their relationships. Ryan had a girlfriend, but she was living overseas, and he seemed a bit frustrated with the situation, but tended to lose himself in his work. Veronica lived with her boyfriend and was happy with him (most of the time.)

Probing, Ryan asked her where he was and if he knew that she was out with another guy. He asked half-jokingly, but she could tell that he was keen on hearing the answer, probably because of their brief fling in their past. A few years ago, before she had even met her boyfriend, she had gone out with Ryan a few times, and had made out with him on more than one occasion. Although she was open to exploring more possibilities, their busy work schedules, just like now, were too difficult to arrange, so the time had passed.

Veronica told him that she had called her boyfriend and told him that she'd be home late, and that he was on his own for dinner. She hadn't, however, told him that she'd be meeting a guy. With humor she added, "If he did know, though, he'd probably ask me if I was going to fuck you."

They both laughed at that, although Veronica thought Ryan's laugh might have been a little nervous. They moved on to other topics, but as she was drinking and listening (and drinking some more) her mind kept going back to that earlier conversation and to her past with him. She was surprised that he hadn't changed much at all in the years since they had dated, and she felt herself actually getting a little wet thinking about what could have happened...and maybe might still. She shocked herself with that thought. Although it was true that her boyfriend had said he didn't mind if she fooled around with other people, she didn't know how he would react if the time ever came. She thought that it might come. A drink later, she hoped that it might come. One drink after that, she hoped that it might come...tonight.

The wheels in her brain were spinning when Ryan asked her if she wanted to get out of there.

"Sure," she replied, probably a little too quickly. After a quick trip to the ladies room, they walked out into the street. It had gotten dark, but it was just cool enough to be comfortable. Veronica was surprised that she could still walk in her heels after so many drinks, but she took his hand just in case.

"So, what do you want to do now?" she asked.

"I don't know. I just wanted to get out of there."

They walked in silence and two things dawned on Veronica. One, that she had left her car at the light rail station, and although it was okay to leave it parked there, it was too late to grab a train. Two, even if she could get to her car, she wasn't going to be able to drive. She couldn't remember exactly but she was pretty sure she had had at least five drinks. Maybe six. However many it was, she was feeling no pain.

"How are you to drive?" she asked.

"A little buzzed, but not too bad. How about you?"

"Not a chance."

"Do you need a ride somewhere?" he asked. She noticed that he said somewhere instead of home. Did he want take her to his apartment? Although at this point she REALLY wanted to go back to his apartment with him, there was still a little part of her brain that was afraid of what would happen if her boyfriend had a sudden change of heart.

She looked at him and replied, "Can you drive me home?"

"Sure," he replied, although the look on his face was a look of dejection, if only for a split second. At that moment, she knew that he still had feeling for her, too, even if they were only lustful feelings.

They walked to his car, still hand in hand. They got in and he asked her for directions. She told him the direction to head and off they went. As he drove, she reached her arm out and rested it on his leg. He gave her a glance, but he didn't shy away. Good, she thought.

As they got near her home, she had him pull off onto a residential street, and stop a few houses down.

"Is this your house?" he asked, looking out her window.

"No, I live on the next street over."

With that, she leaned over and planted her lips on his. She wasn't usually this aggressive, but she was drunk and incredibly horny. Apparently he was too, because he kissed her back just as aggressively. He somehow got his seatbelt off and started pulling her closer to him. As they made out, his hand slipped under her shirt to her breast, and her hand began to stroke him through his pants. He was already hard! He began to kiss down her neck and then her breast while his hand continued down to the button on her pants. In no time, he had the button open, the zipper down, and his hand in her pants. He was amazed at how wet she was as he fingered her through her panties.

As much fun as she was having, cars kept driving by, and she was sure that eventually someone walking their dog would pass right next to the car and see them, so she reluctantly pushed him away.

"Cool off. I want you to come inside and meet my boyfriend, but not with that poking out," she said as she pointed to his hard cock making a tent in his pants. The look on his face was one of horror.

"Meet him? Are you serious??? I don't want to meet him right now. That would be...weird."

"Relax, he'll be cool. Besides, I'm not going to blurt out to him that we were just making out the next street over. Please! I need him to see that somebody drove me home responsibly. It'll be less conspicuous that way. C'mon, come have a drink with us." She batted her eyelashes, and he reluctantly agreed.

After a few minutes of small talk and reassembling themselves, they finished the drive to her house and parked in front.

The blinds were closed, so Veronica snuck a quick peck, and then grabbed his keys so that he couldn't change his mind. They went in the front door and Veronica's boyfriend was sitting on the couch watching TV. Introductions were made, and then Veronica added, "I invited Ryan over for a drink or two. I thought maybe we could watch a movie, or something."

Her boyfriend said, "Sure," and Ryan sat down on the loveseat. Veronica excused he self to the restroom and started hatching her plan. She opened up the medicine cabinet and grabbed her bottle of Ambien. She took out a pill, thought about it, and then took out a second one. "Just to make sure" she said to herself.

She passed through the living room on her way to the kitchen and said, "I'm going to make some margaritas, okay?" Normally her boyfriend was on margarita duty because he made the best in town, but they still had a bottle of the ready-made stuff, so he said okay, and continued making small talk with Ryan, not suspecting a thing.

She pulled out the pills and placed them on a paper towel. Making sure that her boyfriend was still sitting on the couch in the other room; she pulled out a spoon and quietly crushed the pills to a fine powder. She then poured the powder into one of the glasses, and then added ice and margarita mix. She even added a little extra tequila in case there was any strange taste. After mixing the drinks, she handed one to Ryan and the "doctored" drink to her boyfriend. When she returned with her own, she said, "Cheers" and they clinked glasses and drank.

Veronica dimmed the lights a little, and then sat on the couch next to her boyfriend. After some more small talk, she grabbed the remote and began searching for a movie. She settled on some romantic love story that she knew would bore her boyfriend, but with company over, he'd be too polite to argue. She watched him sip on his margarita, wondering if her plan would really work.

Fifteen minutes later, his feet were popped up on the table and his drink was down to mainly ice. She asked him if he'd like another, and he slurred that he wouldn't because he was kind of tired. Ten minutes later she heard light snoring coming from him on the couch. It worked!

She glanced over at Ryan, and he looked at her. She put her finger to her lips and smiled. After ten more minutes, the snoring had gotten heavier and she knew that he was out cold. She stroked his hair, and when he didn't budge, she even tried to shake him a little. Nothing.

She got up and walked over to the loveseat where Ryan was watching.

"I guess he was tired," Ryan whispered.

"The Ambien I put in his drink didn't hurt, either," she replied.

"YOU DRUGGED HIM???"

"I just helped him sleep. He could sleep through anything right now. Even if he did wake up, he'd think it was just a dream."

"Wow," he said. He looked over at him and then back at her...then smiled.

Veronica lowered herself to her knees and kissed his lips. After a few seconds he pulled back.

"Uh, are you sure you want to do this right here?" he asked.

Instead of answering, she reached to his fly and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. She reached into his boxers and pulled his hard cock out.

She looked Ryan in the eyes and said, "Doing it right here in front of him makes me so fucking wet!" And with that, she lowered her head and sucked his cock into her mouth.

Ryan leaned his head back and Veronica started to take him deeper into her mouth. At first she tried to be quiet about her work. She would steal glances at her boyfriend to make sure that he was still sleeping. But as his snoring got louder, so did her sucking sounds.

Sometimes she would pull off of his cock so that she could look Ryan in the eyes. When she did that, she would run her tongue up and down the length of his shaft, and then noisily start sucking again. After only five minutes or so, he began to squirm. He told her that he was going to cum so that she could prepare herself. Instead of pulling away, she began sucking harder while stroking his cock at the same time.

That was all it took. With a muffled grunt, Ryan shot his load into Veronica's mouth. She stopped moving her head, but continued to stroke him as spurt after spurt of his cum shot into her mouth. When he finally stopped coming, she lifted her head to look into his eyes, smiled, and swallowed everything she had. He grabbed her by the arms and pulled her to him and they locked in a kiss. Her tongue was in his mouth and he could taste the remnants of his own cum. That made it hotter for Veronica, especially since she was doing it right here in front of her boyfriend.

She was expecting this to be the end of the night, but Ryan never got soft. She snuck another glance at her sleeping boyfriend and found that he hadn't moved a muscle, so she stood up and undid her pants, and pulled them off quicker than she thought she could. She crawled into Ryan's lap and mounted him. The feeling of a new cock in per pussy was ecstatic, and she was so hot and wet from her excitement at she almost came immediately. Ryan wrapped his hands around her ass as she started riding him.

It was clear that this new activity was going to be pushing the limits. Between the small grunts that the two of them were making, the sloshing noises of their fluids, and the creaking of the loveseat, Veronica knew that it was only a matter of time before she woke her boyfriend. After only a few minutes she stood up, grabbed Ryan's hand, and led him to the bedroom. As they reached the bed, Ryan pushed her onto her back. Instead of following her, though, he lowered his face to her pussy and started to lick her. She was so turned on that she almost came immediately. He pushed her legs up and alternated between licking her pussy and sucking on her clit. The excitement of cheating while her boyfriend slept in the other room, coupled with his tongue work was too much for her. She turned her head to the side, bit down on a pillow, and exploded in orgasm. She couldn't remember ever cumming so hard or so fast.

After she calmed down, she grabbed him by the hair and roughly pulled him up. As he crawled to her, he entered her once again. She put her hands on his ass as he started to fuck her. He kissed her again and she could taste her juices all over his face. This was so decadent! Ryan wasn't going to let this draw out, and he wasn't going slowly. He thrust into her harder and harder. The bed was making lots of squeaking and rocking noises, but at this point Veronica didn't care.

"I'm gonna cum!" he grunted. "Where do you want me to cum?"

Not being on the pill, she really had only one choice.

"Cum on my face!"

After a few more strokes, Ryan pulled out and started to climb forward. The first spurt started before he was only halfway up and landed on her shirt. The next few landed on her face and in her hair. She pulled him forward and caught the last bit in her mouth, which she then swallowed like a greedy whore. She pulled him closer and sucked on his cock just to make sure she got everything.

Ryan got up and excused himself to the restroom, and Veronica got up to check on her boyfriend. There he was, on the couch, still in the same position, snoring away. It was a good thing, too, since Veronica wasn't wearing pants and had cum on her shirt, face and in her hair. She grabbed her panties and wiped the cum off of her face.

Ryan came out of the bathroom and said the he needed to get going. She opened the door for him, and, when that didn't wake her boyfriend, she gave Ryan a short but hot kiss goodnight. She closed the door as he drove off.

Her boyfriend was still snoring away. This was the most fun she had had with him in a long time and he wasn't even aware of it. She knew that she was going to do this again. She liked being secretive, but she also wanted her boyfriend to watch, even if she had to forcibly do it. She wanted to dominate him right now, and fuck him, but she knew that he was out cold. She grabbed her cum soaked panties and wiped them on his face. The act of degrading him while he slept made her hornier still. She gathered the cum in her hair onto her finger and ran it across her sleeping boyfriend's lips.

"I'm going to enjoy this, Slave" she said.

Leaving her panties on his face, she grabbed her pants and disappeared into the bedroom. She had a vibrator calling her name...