Veronica's Power Ch. 01

Story Info
Veronica uses her power to entrance Jess.
1.4k words
4.12
137k
20
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 02/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A beautiful woman walked into the walked into the dimmly lit bar. All eyes both male and female turned on her. She had chin-length blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, full lips, perfect nose. She had no make-up on because she didn't need it; she was a natural beauty. She had a black fur coat on not done up so everyone could see her low-cut velvet t-shirt which really showed off her awesome breasts. She wore very tight black jeans which hugged her nice, round ass. Men drooled and the woman were jealous.

She walked over to the bartender and asked for a Smirnoff Ice. Awestruck, he gave to her at half price. She then walked over to a group of 3 girls and 2 guys. All 3 of the girls were fairly tall and beautiful. All of them looked about 19, Veronica's age as well. The guys just watched as the goddess of a woman approaching them. The red head and and the blonde both smacked their respective boyfriend's arms.

"Hi, my name is Veronica." she said shyly, blushing.

"I am Amanda." said one girl with long brown hair and a cute smile.

"Hi, I am Jamie." said another girl with very short bed-head red hair.

"My name's Jess." said the last girl with long blonde hair.

The guys stumbled over their names, "Hi, I'm... I'm... Oh shit, what's my name?" The man with the blonde woman rambled on and on trying to remember his name. His friend wasn't doing much better; no words were coming from his mouth.

"This is Jim, my boyfriend..." the red head said pointing to the guy with short blonde hair who wasn't saying anything, "and this is Anthony." pointing to the guy with short brown hair.

The group talked with Veronica for a while about the music that was playing, about movies they had seen. The guys rarely said anything.

"Hey guys, this place is pretty boring. You guys want to go see a movie?" Veronica asked.

"Sure!" They all said.

"I just have to swing by my place for a sec. Is that alright?" asked Jess. That's strange, she thought, that idea never crossed my mind before Veronica touch my leg. Jess just blew it off as coincedence and they got up and left. They walked down the dark street laughing and joking around as if they had way more to drink then they actually did.

Amanda noticed her panties felt kind of wet since they started hanging out with Veronica. Probably nothing, she thought. They stopped in front of a two story house and began walking up the path. Jess pulled out her key from her purse and put it in the lock. Anthony knew this house very well because he was pretty much always over here. They all followed Jess in as she flicked on the lights. Jess' Husky got up and greeted them very warmly.

"Hi, Snow." Jess and Anthony both greeted the dog.

Jess stopped petting her dog, "The late movie doesn't start for about 2 hours and the theater is just around the corner. You guys want to relax here for a while."

"O.K."

"Jess, this is such a big house could you show me where the bath room is?" asked Veronica innocently enough.

"Sure, Follow me."

They walked up the stairs and down the hall past a few doors, "Here it is." said Jess.

"Great. Can I ask you something?" Veronica asked.

"Of course"

"Have you ever licked another womans vagina before?" Veronica asked politly.

"No! What type of question is that?" Jess demanded.

"Sorry. Can I ask you another?"

"I guess"

"Could you look into my eyes?"

"Huh?" Just at that moment Jess' gazed into those beautiful eyes and wasn't able to look away.

"Look deeper into my eyes," Veronica said in a very soft voice, "that's right, gaze into my eyes. You feel very relaxed. My eyes and my voice are the only things that matter to you. Just keep focusing on me as I speak." Jess' eyes glazed over but she looked like she was trying to resist, "Keep staring into my eyes, don't try to resist. Give up all your free will. You trust me more than anything. You are now mine."

"I...I...Yes, I am yours, mistress. But...B..." Jess said in a faint voice. She was almost under Veronica's complete control.

"Yes, you are mine. Feel how relaxing it is to not have to think or do anything but my bidding. Give in to my will. You are too weak to resist. Slip deeper into my spell and don't turn back. You'll obey my every command."

"I will obey you." Jess said tired from trying to fight the spell she was now under.

"You are my slave." Veronica said finally taking complete control of Jess.

"I'm yours, misterss, forever." Jess said as her eyes changed from brown to the same silver-blue as Veronica's but there was no sign of free will in them at all. She tilted her head to the right and smiled.

"Is everything alright up there?" Anthony called upstairs.

"Tell them everything is fine, you just getting changed." Veronica told her slave.

"Yes, mistress Veronica." Jess said to her controller then yelled downstairs, "everything is fine, I'm just getting changed."

"Great. Now please follow me into the bathroom." Veronica said gently.

"Yes." Jess obeyed.

They went into her bathroom and Veronica told Jess to strip down. Of course she obeyed taking off her pink tank top and blue jeans revealing pink panties and bra. Jess undid her bra letting her breasts drop then she slipped her panties off for her mistress to see that see had a quite hairy pussy. Veronica sat down on the toilet with the seat cover down and admired Jess' beautiful boobs and hairy pussy. Veronica asked Jess to sit on her lap and she did. Veronica wrapped her arms around Jess. Jess loved the feeling of the fur coat on her naked body and hugged her mistress tightly, not wanting to ever have to leave her spell. They kissed each other as if they were madly in love.

"Please take off my pants and panties, little one." Veronica asked her sex slave.

"Yes, mistress." Jess reluctantly released her grip from Veronica. Jess unzipped Veronica's tight jeans and slipped them off. Jess admired how wet her mistress' white panties were as she slipped those off too. Jess loved the wetness of Veronica's vagina she wanted to taste it so much. Jess began fingering her mistress' cunt because Veronica told her to. So soft, Jess thought fucking her 2 fingers in and out of her enchantress, so warm and wet.

"Please lick my pussy, Jess." Veronica commanded.

"O.k. mistress." Jess said in her faint voice. Jess began to burry her mouth into her controller's hairy cunt. She licked and sucked her mistress' moist folds with pure enjoyment. Veronica ran her fingers through Jess' hair. Lick after lick, suck after suck the mistress was amazed she hadn't done this before. Veronica moaned and groaned with pleasure. After Veronica had an orgasm she commanded her sex toy to stand up and sit on her lap again. Veronica start sucking her sex slaves delicious tits and fingering Jess' very wet pussy.

"Ohhhhh!Mmmmmmm! Yes, mistress, keep it up!" Jess moaned that trance smile hardly ever leaving her face. Jess came all over Veronica's hand. The Hypno-goddess removed her hand from her slave's vagina and her mouth from her nipple and began licking her fingers clean. Veronica then set to work. She asked Jess to sit on the toilet and then she got down on her knees and spread Jess' legs apart. Veronica's tongue graced Jess' pussy lips and started sucking her clit. After Jess had an amazing cum Veronica got up and asked Jess to do the same. Then the two of them engaged in a passionate kiss. Veronica could taste herself on her slave's lips. Both of them then got dressed; Jess did a half-assed job being so turned on. Veronica looked radiant as always, not a hair out of place. But Jess had to comb her hair and make sure all her clothes were on right. Then they both started washing thier hands to get the pussy smell off.

"How about we get your friends to join in the action?" Veronica asked, "Starting with Anthony."

"Yes, my sex queen." Jess replied. "That sounds like a great idea."