Veronica's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I signed the agreement, kicked of my shoes and pushed the skirt I wore to school off. Pulled the tank top off over my head. I peeled off the yellow thong panties I was wearing and handed them to him. They were damp and he held them up to his nose.

"That is what you do to me," I teased. "I've been wet all day. I'm not a virgin Dad, I mean Master, and I'm on the pill, if you want to fuck me? I told you, I'll do whatever you want, but you will have to tie me up first, don't expect me to just lie there under that big fuckin' cock of yours without a struggle!"

Master was getting hard. FUCK I was such a tease. I stood there wearing nothing, everything that I had on was now on the floor. His eyes stared at my nipples for a second. I scooped up my clothes and trotted off to my room. I had just been naked in front of my Dad, I mean Master, and, "Oh did it feel so good."

I spent the rest of the afternoon sunbathing in the back yard. Still naked, I was as hot inside as I was outside my body. Being naked in the sun always overheats me. Master was under an umbrella nearby watching me sweat. Twice he told me to play with myself and I was more than willing to oblige. Seconds before I reached my second orgasm, he ordered me to, "Stop!"

"I told you to masturbate," he said. "I didn't tell you, to cum."

"I can't stop what you do in your room, but when you're around me, YOU cum, only after I do, and then only when I give you permission."

His hand was around that beautiful cock as he watched me. He told me to crawl over to him, he was ready for a blowjob. I sucked his delicious sweaty cock and gulped down a huge load in less than a few minutes. He wiped his gooey, still oozing erection across my lips and told me NOT to lick it off.

"Let's get some dinner going." he said. "I want to get an early start, it's time I begin breaking you in."

I spent the rest of the afternoon with his dried come on my face.

After dinner while Master drank his beer, he made me kneel in front of him. He instructed me to kneel with my knees spread wide apart. My bottom resting on the heels of my feet. Arms resting on my thighs. Back straight, head up, and my eyes looking down at the floor. I was proudly on display for my Master.

When Master finished his beer, he got up from the living room and said, "Follow me."

Following him down the hall Master led me into his bedroom. There he bent me over the side edge of the bed, trembling, on my stomach he pushed a pillow under my belly to raise my butt up. First with some rope he tied my hands together then took the other end and pulled it across the bed and tied it to the other side pulling it tight. Next, he spread my legs wide securing an ankle to each corner of the bed. He sat down next to me and turned on a video. I could hear a woman grunting and screaming on the TV. He laid a hand on my butt and slid it down to my cunt while he stroked himself to a fresh erection.

"You ready, to be my slut?" he teased.

"OH YES!" I moaned. "PLEASE...fuck me Master...I want to feel you inside me!"

"Are you ready for me to fuck you when and where ever I want to, " he said.

"Yes Master! Please fuck me whenever and where ever you want to!"

I felt some lube dribbled into my crack then over my already dripping cunt. I just clenched my teeth and he stabbed into me. I screamed and dropped my face into the pillow. He was huge, oh I already knew that, but my pussy had not been fucked in several months and never by a cock this big before. His cock opened me up and ripped into me balls deep. He did not say a word, he just started fucking.

"OH!...NO NO NO NO, IT'S TOO MUCH!" I screamed.

He ignored me and kept slamming into me. His weight dropped onto me and I could barely breathe. I could feel his balls, like lead weights slapping my clit. The more he fucked, the louder I screamed. I was so unbelievably stuffed, it felt like he was in my stomach. I was delirious with pain, but then suddenly it all changed to intense pleasure. The pressure against my clit was maddening. I was drenching the bed, my pussy sucked him in and begged for more.

"Get used to it," he remarked. "Your mother never did, and we were together for years, she never could take me without screaming like a banshee, I don't expect you will either, but you're gonna get fucked several times a week from now on, in between giving blowjobs. And soon I'm going to start opening up that asshole of yours. You're gonna be spending a good part of every day with a butt plug stuck up your ass."

Master was like a machine. Long steady pounding stabs. Every thrust was balls deep and forced an awful grunt from me. He reached around me and grabbed my tits. His fingers found my nipples and he pinched them between his vice like fingers. Loud sloppy noises were filling the room as my pussy accepted the attack. In less than 5 minutes I was ready to cum!

"OH!...SHIT!...FUCK!...YES...OH!..I'm going to CUM!" I cried.

"Did I tell you that you could cum my little slave Bitch?" he grunted.

"I can't...help it, OH FUCK!...FUCK ME!...I can't help it I'm CUMMMMMINNNG!!"

The orgasm almost knocked me out. It drove him over the edge as well. I felt him stab in and stay there. I tried to fuck him back, I could not stand the fullness not moving, he was slammed against my opening, there was no more room for him. Suddenly he was cumming. I felt his cock throb and the temperature inside me doubled. I could feel his cum, filling me. He stabbed a few more times, and collapsed on top of me. When he began to move again, I was almost in tears.

"NO...please, don't move, don't take it out, I want to feel it there, forever, please, please"

He dropped back onto me and in me, he laid there, his weight suffocating me for another 10 or 15 minutes. The sounds of grunting and groaning on the TV filled the room. I could feel his cum inside me, his breath on my neck, his sweaty body on top of me. When he did pull out, he walked to the bathroom and his cum flowed out of me onto the bed like a river. I tried to close my hole but there was no way, I had been fucked raw.

He returned and I was expecting a soft touch, a warm body or a loving comment. Instead he slapped my ass hard and I grunted. Then he did it again eleven more times for an even dozen. "That is for cumming without permission. Do it again and there will be two dozen next time."

He then untied me and helped me stand up. He looked into my tear-filled eyes and gave me a big hug. I wrapped my arms around him and melted against his hairy chest. My pussy was drooling and still throbbing. I just looked up at him and smiled.

"I really didn't mean to cum without permission," "I whispered. "just could not help it."

"I'd be disappointed, if you didn't," he answered Then taking my hand he led me into his bathroom. Using some ointment, he gently rubbed my tender ass that he had just spanked. When finished he said, "Now get some sleep."

In the morning, I was under the table again sucking his cock during breakfast. I did not even eat, all I wanted was his cum in my belly. At dinner, he was in my mouth again. After dinner, he made me squat in the middle of the living room, handed me a dildo, and ordered me to fuck myself while he watched. He said he wanted to see my face when he ordered me to cum. After I was finally allowed to cum, he ordered, "Now kneel there and licked off all your own juices.

I knelt there in front of him my legs spread wide on display licking my juices from the dildo with my tongue like it was a big lollipop.

Over the next week Master continued to train me to become his slave slut. During the weekdays things stayed pretty much normal around the house except that I was required to be naked. And give Master at least two blow jobs per day, one under the kitchen table at breakfast and another at dinner while he was eating. Once he had cum in my mouth and I swallowed it I would then get upon the table and rub my clit for him until he allowed me to cum. It was not until after I came that I was allowed to get back down from the table and then eat my own breakfast or dinner. At bedtime, I would either give Master another blowjob or he would fuck me. If he chose that tonight for a blow job I would kneel at the side of his bed and take him into my mouth. If he instead chose to fuck me he would tie me face down spread-eagle on his bed. Place a pillow under my hips then kneel behind me forcing his large cock into my cunt. I would already be wet, with anticipation but it still took a lot of effort on his part for him to squeeze into me.

But it was on the weekends that things really started to change. Master spent hours each weekend instructing me in the proper ways that a slave is expected to behave. He informed me his intent was to train me into becoming the most perfect slave possible.

On the first Saturday morning at the beginning of our weekend training sessions Master presented me with my first collar. It looked like he had just purchased it at a local pet store the day before. It was made of a heavy green fabric with a d-ring and a simple plastic snap buckle to hold it in place around my neck.

"This will be your training collar," Master began saying after fastening it in place. "You are to wear it continually from when you arrive home on Friday until you leave for school Monday morning. Never take it off during that time or you will be severely punished. Once you become a more properly trained slave I will then present you with a more appropriate collar."

The rest of the morning was spent teaching the basics of how to become a slave.

One of the first things I learned was how a slave properly speaks. A slave only speaks when spoken to. A slave always includes the word "Master" each time she speaks. A slave is no longer allowed to refer to itself in the first person while in Master's presence. Most importantly a slave is to never use personal pronouns such as "I" or "me" at any time when speaking. Another important thing I learned was that as a female slave I longer has a vagina or even a pussy. Female slaves have only a cunt. No longer do I have breasts anymore either, only tits.

That night I cooked a nice meal and set two places at the table as usual. I poured the drinks and was about to sit down when Master stopped me. He smiled and pointed down. "Under the table," he said. "You don't get to eat until after you make me cum."

"You, just did, outside" I sort of complained. "You ready again?"

I had spent Saturday afternoon walking around the house naked doing all of the cleaning, laundry and all the other household chores. When my chores were done I join Master as he lounged in the backyard. The warm sun feeling good on my naked flesh only occasionally getting up to retrieve Master a new fresh cold beer. As the afternoon wore on and the sun began to set Master called my over to him, "Bitch get over here and start sucking."

As soon as Master finished cumming down my throat he ordered, "Now get that ass of yours into the kitchen and start making dinner."

"It doesn't matter if I'm ready or not. Every time I sit down to a meal, you're going to be under the table sucking my cock. When I cum, you swallow it, then you can eat the rest of your meal."

I am not sure what I just experienced, but between the sudden change in my Master's attitude, my own horniness, my own recently denied orgasm and being naked in front of him while he was fully dressed, I was so horribly turned on. I crawled under the table and opened my mouth. Master spread his legs and let me suck him in. Above me he was eating. He did not say a word, but he got real big real fast. It took him longer this time, after all this was the second time in less than half an hour. I had to pause a few times to breathe and give my jaw a rest. I raised my right hand and cradled it under his balls while I sucked. Master lifted his foot once and burrowed a toe into my cunt. I groaned and tried to fuck myself on it, getting wetter and wetter by the second.

"I know you're not going to cum," he said.

He dropped his foot and I groaned in desperation. I sucked even harder, his cock was magnificent, and slowly drooling pre-cum. I moved my hand from his balls to his shaft, but he stopped me.

"If I wanted a hand job, I'd do it myself," he growled.

Moments later he erupted without a word and I gulped frantically. I was getting hooked on his cum. And not from just the taste. But also, from where it was coming from. I started to crawl out from under the table to join Master. But with big grin on his face Master put my plate on the floor and said, "Slaves do not eat at the table."

Later while I was standing over the sink washing dishes, he walked up behind me and dropped his hand to my cunt. His fingers snaked inside me and I gasped.

I was getting close to coming after being over stimulated all day. I wanted to beg Master to let my come but knew that I must not. Master kept me on edge for what seemed like an hour.

"Cum Bitch," Master finally granted as his fingers flicked my clit and worked inside of me.

My orgasm hit me like a bomb. I was grunting and almost too weak to stand up. He kept on rubbing my clit and shoving his fingers inside me. My juices were running down my legs, I could feel his cock in his pants pressing against my butt. I pushed back against him, a second orgasm starting to grow in my belly.

"Finish the dishes then bring me a beer," he ordered as he left the kitchen.

Suddenly he was gone, and I was almost ashamed at my sluttiness. I was so horny, so turned on, I wanted so badly for my Master to fuck me, his cum still simmering in my belly, I was just standing there naked while he fingered me to an orgasm.

While Master drank his beer, he made me kneel in front of him. He instructed me to kneel like how he had taught me this morning. My knees spread wide apart. My bottom resting on the heels of my feet. Arms resting on my thighs. Back straight, head up, and my eyes looking down at the floor. He sat there watching the baseball game as I was proudly on display for him.

When the game finished master got up from the living room and said, "Follow me. It is time for your first test."

I hope that you have enjoyed reading the first chapter of the back story to one of my favorite characters. Veronica first appears as Ronni in My Name is Slut and then again in Mary's Story Ch. 4. Her eventual alter ego Miss Veronica appears in Erica's Story and again in My Daughter Takes Charge if you are interested.

As always comments and feedback are very much appreciated.

12