Veronica's Test Subject

Story Info
Young man kidnapped by alluring college professor.
13.7k words
4.28
105k
100
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dback69
Dback69
75 Followers

It was just a shade past 8:30 when Patrick pulled his prized Mustang convertible into the parking lot of the local nightclub. After paying the requisite cover charge, he entered the noisy dance club and set about searching for his two buddies Larry and Greg. Despite being fatigued from a long week at work which had included an overnight trip to Dallas, the 38 year old business analyst was looking forward to a fun Friday night of beers and hopefully some women. Larry and Greg were both married, but enthusiastic wingmen for their single friend.

Patrick scanned the rows of tables and not surprisingly spotted Larry and Greg working on three very hot women. Two brunettes and a tall blonde. The brunettes were attired in different versions of the classic little black dress. While the details of the dresses may have been unique from one another, the hemlines were similarly hiked on their crossed legs to just below crotch level.

The blonde was a five foot eleven inch tall stunner dressed in an off the shoulder white lace top which revealed a more than teasing glimpse of cleavage from her 34C breasts, and a tight pair of black leggings that showcased her shapely backside. The outfit was completed with a pair of knee-high black suede boots. The five inch heels elevated her frame to a full four inches above six feet.

Greg spotted Patrick and waved for him to come join them. Greg introduced Patrick to the three ladies. The taller of the two brunettes was Rena and the other Sabrina. While Sabrina may have been two inches shorter, she made up for it with an impressive chest measurement of 34D.

Patrick was offered an open seat next to the commanding blonde bombshell. She introduced herself as Veronica. Patrick detected a refined British accent. His suspicions were proved correct when casual conversation revealed that she earned an undergraduate degree in psychology from Edinburgh University in Scotland. She completed her education in the United States with a Ph.D. in chemistry. She is currently working at the local university on a research grant from a major corporation. The 28 year old Rena and 27 year old Sabrina are both assistants in her lab. The two brunettes met the 36 year old Veronica when they were both undergrads. The three told Patrick they come to the club to blow off a little steam and have some fun.

Had Patrick been psychic he would have discovered that the three woman were lying about why they were visiting the dance club. While it was true that they were conducting grant research, they also were deeply involved in a side project that required the need for male test subjects. The sexy outfits were a useful distraction when interviewing unsuspecting men.

For over an hour the women had peppered Larry and Greg with seemingly innocent questions. The answers the men gave provided Veronica and her two accomplices with information needed to construct a personality profile that hopefully would align with what they needed for their test project. Sadly, neither of the two men appeared to be a good match.

Now it was Patrick's turn to undergo questioning from the sexy trio. The ladies were so skillful in their line of questioning that Greg and Larry had no idea that this was a repeat performance. Patrick thought some of the questions he was asked were somewhat unusual but simply wrote it off as alcohol enhanced flirting.

After nearly an hour exchanging questions and answers the three sexy women adjourned themselves to the safety of the women's room. Not for any biological necessities but rather to discuss the attributes of the three men they had just finished interrogating.

Veronica quickly summed up the analysis; "So it appears we are in complete agreement! Patrick would be a perfect subject for our program! "

The two brunettes with the revealing black dresses smiled and nodded in agreement.

Veronica continued; "So, if you two can distract Heckle and Jeckle for awhile I will take care of Patrick!"

The ladies giggled knowingly before returning to the three unsuspecting males.

Rena rested her hands on Greg's shoulders; "Come on Honey! Let's get out and dance!"

Taking Rena's cue, Sabrina took Larry by the hand; "You certainly didn't think you were going to get off easy!"

"You're dancing too!"

With two of the men safely in the capable hands of Sabrina and Rena, Patrick was left as an easy soft target for the cunning Veronica.

The blonde took her seat next to Patrick; "It looks as though you have been left all alone!"

Patrick laughed; "Sure seems that way!"

"What were you three doing in the bathroom!"

"Sometimes I think women go to the restroom in groups so they can plot to take over the world!"

Veronica was impressed with both his insight and timing and didn't try to hide her smirk; "Oh nothing as ambitious as that!"

"Our aspirations of domination are far more limited in scope!"

The confident smile on her face left Patrick wondering whether she was kidding or not.

Knowing she had limited time alone with Patrick, Veronica steered the conversation in a different direction; "It appears as though our friends are getting along most favorably!"

"I think it would be a favor to both them and the two of us if we left them alone!"

"I just happen to know of a much quieter venue where you can enjoy casual conversation over a glass of white wine."

Patrick turned to the blonde and smiled; "And where would that be!"

Veronica patted him playfully on his thigh; "Your place!"

Patrick grinned; "Why is it that if I had delivered a line like that it would be considered trite and cheesy!"

"But when it comes from a beautiful woman it interpreted as elegant and sexy!"

Veronica giggled; "Don't try to analyze it Sweetie!"

"It's one of the advantages of being a woman!"

"Just relax and enjoy!"

With that Veronica stood and offered Patrick her hand. The young man obediently took her hand and followed. Out on the dance floor two sexy brunettes spied the couple with pernicious amusement.

Veronica took Patrick's right arm firmly with both hands as she guided him toward the exit. Passing through the double doors the seductive blonde casually slid her left hand from Patrick's arm to his lower back. She smiled knowingly as her hand moved southward into the back of his pants.

The couple continued their casual conversation while Veronica massaged Patrick's ass with her probing fingers. Unbeknownst to Patrick, Veronica was suppressing a nearly uncontrollable urge to giggle. Veronica thought to herself that she had without a doubt stumbled onto the perfect subject for her latest training program. She was convinced that Patrick would probably allow her to unzip his fly and lead him through the parking lot by his testicles.

The couple arrived at Veronica's BMW. She opened the passenger door and suggested to Patrick that they both would ride in her car. They would retrieve his car later. Much to Veronica's amusement Patrick obeyed her suggestion as though it were a command and buckled himself into the passenger seat of the car.

The twenty minute drive to Patrick's home allowed Veronica to push the psychological power she commanded over this man to the next level. While waiting for a red light to change Veronica looked into Patrick's eyes and smiled seductively as she allowed her right hand to rest on Patrick's left thigh.

The blonde beauty whispered, "I find myself becoming very much attracted to you."

She knew she had him completely mesmerized. When the light changed to green, Veronica removed her hand from Patrick's thigh but not before taking a detour over his crotch. She was not surprised that he was sporting a stiff boner.

Upon arriving at Patrick's house Veronica politely directed Patrick to open the garage door so she could park her car. Patrick was unaware that parking outside would not provide Veronica with the privacy she would require upon leaving his home.

Patrick politely escorted his lovely companion into his home. Settled onto the living room couch Veronica asked Patrick if he could get her a glass of white wine. She followed Patrick to the kitchen where he was fiddling with the corkscrew and approaching him from behind wrapped her arms around his waist. Pressing her ample boobs into his back she gently kissed his neck while one hand moved upward to caress his chest and the other hand explored in the opposite direction onto his crotch. Patrick inhaled deeply and groaned in pain as Veronica pinched his right nipple between her polished red nails.

Veronica probed Patrick's ear with her tongue as she whispered; "Just relax and surrender yourself to me..."

Somehow Patrick managed to regain enough composure to pour two glasses of wine. However, it was impossible to hide the burning erection pressing against his khaki pants. He obediently followed Veronica back to the living room and the couple settled comfortably close on the blue leather sofa. A brief interlude of soft music and several sips of wine was followed by Patrick making a move on his more than willing blonde companion. Some gentle kissing quickly escalated to probing tongues and roving hands. With Patrick preoccupied with her 36C breasts, Veronica managed to skillfully unbuckle his belt and gain entry into the front of his pants. She was not surprised to find her fingers getting wet with pre-cum from Patrick's straining penis.

The kissing and petting continued for nearly twenty minutes before Veronica took the upper hand. Without removing her hand from the interior of Patrick's underwear, the shapely blonde pressed her upper body into Patrick forcing him onto his back. She quickly straddled Patrick's chest with her long powerful legs while grabbing each of his wrists and pinning him to the sofa.

Veronica looked down at him with a sinister smile; "Why don't you go take down the covers of your bed or I'll have no other choice but to rape you right here on the couch!"

Patrick was allowed to stand and Veronica dismissed him to his bedroom with a slightly more than playful slap to his ass.

Veronica smiled knowingly as he walked away; "You can prepare our bed, and I'll pour us some more wine!"

While Patrick was preparing his bed for what he thought would be a wild sexual adventure, Veronica was busy in the kitchen pouring a second round of drinks. After filling the two glasses nearly half full, the comely blonde reached into her purse and retrieved a vial of clear liquid.

Veronica smiled sinfully as she poured the contents of the vial into Patrick's glass of wine.

Before embarking for Patrick's bedroom, Veronica removed almost all of her clothing, leaving nothing but a lacy black thong.

Patrick's jaw dropped open at the sight of the nearly naked woman as she entered his bedroom. Patrick quickly shed his own clothing and approached the sexy blonde wearing nothing but his black jockey underwear. Veronica handed Patrick his glass of wine before placing hers on the nightstand.

Patrick set his wine briefly on his dresser so he could remove his underwear. Veronica reciprocated and seductively slid her panties over her hips and down onto the floor. She settled comfortably on the bed and motioned with her index finger for Patrick to join her.

He did, but not before picking up his glass and taking two very large sips of wine. The nearly empty glass was deposited onto the nightstand next to Veronica's glass before he climbed onto the bed next to the beautiful woman.

Patrick was on top of the sexy blonde kissing her passionately while his right hand explored her large breasts. Just as his hand was making the move south down to the cleanly shaven folds between her legs, he suddenly felt very dizzy. He tried to prop himself up with his arms but was overtaken by the sedative and collapsed on top of her with his face coming to rest between the twin peaks of her chest.

Patrick was not the first man Veronica had victimized with a drugged glass of wine, and such was very much aware of the sudden discomfort her bedroom companion was now experiencing. She wrapped her forceful thighs around Patrick's torso and with little effort rolled him over into the female superior position. With the drug slowly taking effect, Veronica gripped both of Patrick's wrists and pinned him to the mattress. She found having a male in such a helpless position to be such a turn-on, and always resulted in waves of sensual delight.

Patrick looked up at his blonde abductress with bleary eyes. Veronica returned a sardonic grin.

"My apologies Ducks!"

"You weren't supposed to drink your wine until after we made love!"

"I really was planning on bonking you senseless before sending you to the land of nod!"

While still maintaining a solid grip to Patrick's wrists, Veronica leaned forward and kissed him firmly on the mouth. The blonde ground her moist pussy across his mid-section with a steady rhythm, and passionately invaded his mouth with her tongue until she could feel his remaining strength beginning to fade. As Veronica broke their kiss, Patrick's eyes managed one last gaze at the naked form of his female captor before fluttering and beginning to close.

"That's it Love!"

"Just relax!"

"Nighty-nite"

Patrick succumbed to the sedative and fell fast asleep. Veronica patted her victim's cheek several times so as to convince her that Patrick was sufficiently knocked out. She was more than a little amused that her slumbering lover was still sporting a sizeable erection. Feeling his straining cock nestled between the globes of her ass brought a smile to Veronica's red lips as she reached behind and gripped his manhood in the palm of her hand.

"It is a shame that you had to go beddy bye before I had the opportunity to put this to good use!"

"But not to worry!"

"I will schedule some playtime once you have been properly secured inside my dungeon!"

Veronica looked down at her unconscious prisoner and laughed out loud.

***

It was over two hours later when Patrick opened his bleary eyes. The still groggy young man groaned as he tried to regain his bearings. An attempt to move his arms was met with immediate resistance. At some point during his nap, Patrick's wrists had been fitted with leather cuffs. The two cuffs were tethered together with interlocking D-rings . His legs were bound with some cloth and secured together just above his knees.

Alerted by Patrick's groaning and the rustling sounds from the struggle with his bound limbs, Veronica put down the magazine she had been reading and returned to Patrick's bedroom. Patrick heard the familiar sound of Veronica's boots clicking as she made her way across the hardwood floor. She was once again fully dressed in the sexy outfit that had captured Patrick's attention in the crowded nightclub. Her 36C boobs bounced rhythmically in cadence with the confident strut of her firm thighs as she approached the king-size bed where Patrick had been tied-up. She sat down next to the prone man and playfully patted him on the thigh.

"I see you have awakened from your nap!"

"You may feel a little out of sorts for awhile!"

"That sedative I gave you sometimes leaves a bit of a hangover!"

Patrick was far less concerned with a hangover than he was with the physical predicament he had found himself in.

"What is this all about!"

"Are you robbing me!"

Those were the only words Veronica allowed Patrick to speak. He had failed to notice the strip of cloth the comely blonde was carrying in her hand. Before he realized what she was up to, Veronica forced the material into his mouth and knotted the two ends behind his head.

"Mmmmuugghh!"

"Now you just sit tight while I take care of a few things!"

The blonde ran her fingers through Patrick's hair before standing and leaving the room. Despite being bound and gagged the young man couldn't resist stealing a glance at Veronica's sexy butt encased in the tight black leggings as she left the room.

Patrick could not see what Veronica was doing outside of his bedroom. However, he did hear her making a phone call. While some of her end of the conversation was too low for him to understand, he did manage to eavesdrop on some bits and pieces.

"Oh yes, I've got him!"

"Bagging him was a piece of cake!"

"The poor little thing was sleeping like a baby before he had a clue as to what was going on!"

"The horny fool gulped down his sleepy-bye drink before I even put him to bed!"

"Uh-huh, knocked out with a stiffy between his legs!"

"Stop giggling Rena! I seriously doubt he thinks it is that funny!"

"You and Serena get everything ready!"

"I'll have him there in about an hour!"

Veronica hung up her phone, retrieved a couple of items from Patrick's sofa, and returned to the bedroom. The sound of her boots once again preceded Veronica's arrival. Patrick saw that she was carrying a large leather dog collar and a leash. She sat down on the bed and wasted no time fitting the collar around Patrick's neck.

"In case you have not yet figured it out Love, you are being kidnapped"

"Therefore, with that in mind I'm sure you would understand the need for you to be collared and leashed!"

"Noooommmhhh!"

Veronica smiled; "I'm glad you agree!"

Veronica finished buckling the collar and attached the leash. She smiled seductively and firmly pulled on the leash.

"Ok, stand up lover boy!"

"We're going to take a little walk out to my car!"

"It shouldn't be too difficult. I left just enough slack between your legs for you to be able to walk."

It was at this time that Patrick became suddenly aware that while Veronica was fully dressed, he was nearly naked. He would have been completely nude had Veronica not charitably redressed him with his black cotton briefs before she tied him up. He looked at her with pleading eyes and frantically shook his head no.

"Mmmughh!"

Veronica was well versed as to how to deal with such insubordination. Taking a firm grip on the leash she slapped him hard across the face. Her voice took on a much more menacing tone.

"We can do this one of two ways!"

"You can be an obedient puppy and follow my every command!"

"Or I can go find one of your belts and beat your bottom to a pulp until you behave like an obedient puppy and follow my every command!"

"To be truly honest, it would be most satisfying for me to take you by force!"

"However, it's getting quite late and we need to be on our way!"

"So, which way is it going to be!"

It did not take long for Patrick to access the situation. Veronica had already impressed him with her strength during their close encounters on the sofa and in the bedroom.

Unknown to Patrick was that Veronica was quite capable of rendering him completely helpless without the use of sedatives. Truth be known, a physical confrontation with the shapely blonde Amazon would result in Patrick being quickly over-powered and pinned beneath her long powerful thighs. His adversary could easily place him in the humiliating position of a schoolgirl pin and force him to inhale the warm humid scent from her vagina.

However, with his arms and legs tethered, it was already a foregone conclusion that he would end up completely at her mercy. With that in mind, Patrick meekly shifted his legs off of the bed and struggled to stand up.

Veronica smiled triumphantly.

"A most wise choice indeed!"

"Follow me!"

Veronica gently tugged on the leash and Patrick reluctantly followed behind her. Patrick was more than relieved when she did not lead him out the front door but instead through the kitchen and into the garage. Veronica popped open the trunk and motioned for Patrick to get inside. When Patrick hesitated, she cupped his crotch with the palm of her hand.

"Do as you are told or I will begin squeezing!"

Patrick awkwardly set about working his trussed body into the trunk of the car. With a little help from Veronica he soon found himself looking up helplessly at the young blonde. She reached in and unhooked the leash from the dog collar.

Dback69
Dback69
75 Followers