Veronica's Wager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was trying to remain as still as possible, loving the image before me. The feeling was incredible as she slid herself against the length of my cock. I could feel the walls of her moistness gripping my shaft each time she slid back down the length. Finally, not being able to hold myself back any longer, I reached forward and gripped her hips; thrust myself forward just as she was rocking back. We met halfway, and I heard her gasp as my cock buried itself deeper than it had ever been before.

Her eyes were shut tightly as I began thrusting, rocking forward to meet her every time she rocked back. I heard her breathing deeply as she was panting, "Oh... oh yes... that's it..." I was moaning my own pleasure, as our bodies were moving faster. I could feel her walls gripping me, trying to pull me deeper inside her.

She was losing herself to the passion as well, "Mmm...yesss... Oh yes!" I heard her moaning loudly. As our pace quickened I reached up and with a swift movement, brought my hand down to slap across her backside.

Her eyes popped open and she seemed invigorated by my actions. I could see her eyes smoldering with lust as she called back "Yes! Spank me... oh it feels so good!"

Without any hesitation I complied, bringing my hand up and down again, spanking her in time with our lovemaking. There was an audible slap and she cried out, moaning all the louder. As her moans were becoming louder, almost guttural I reached forward with my hands, corralling her hair into a ponytail. Using just my left hand to hold on, I pulled back, getting her up on all fours. Her back arched and her face was pointed skyward as I brought my right hand up and back down, slapping against her backside.

"Yes! Oh God, yes! Harder... Harder!" she cried out. I could see her eyes closed, as she was lost in the heat of the moment, our hips crashing together. Her breasts were swaying along to our motion, slapping against one another with each violent thrust. I reached around to grab one of her nipples, pinching it as I buried myself inside her completely.

She gasped loudly and I could tell she was on the brink of a major orgasm. Realizing that I was close myself, I reached down between her legs and found her clitoris. My right hand began to stroke it along with our thrusting hips and her reaction was instantaneous. I felt her walls begin constricting against my hardness as she cried out, "Oh yes! Oh God you're making me cum!" Her body began shake and spasm as her orgasm began rocking through her, sending wave after wave of pure pleasure coursing through her entire body.

I continued to thrust into her, feeling her orgasm send another wave of warm moisture over my cock. The sound of her voice as she cried out in pleasure, coupled with the incredible feelings her hips were generating against my cock, was too much for me to handle. I could feel the sensation deep in my balls start swelling up, and I lost all ability to hold back. With a cry of bliss I felt the first eruption from my cock shoot into the depths of her moistness. As she felt my throbbing member shoot inside her, I felt her cry out again as another orgasm crested through her body. Our orgasms ripped through our bodies violently, our thrashing hips moving sporadically as we were both lost to the unparalleled pleasure we were receiving...

After our mutual orgasms subsided, we both slumped forward in an exhausted heap. I gently rolled to her side and brought a hand up to stroke her cheek. She was still trying to catch her breath as she gazed at me, a definite sparkle in her eye.

We rested for several moments before getting up to collect our clothing. Realizing how late it was getting we hurriedly dressed and straightening up to head back to the party, she looked over at me and said,

"Care to make a wager on a race back?"

12