Veronique's Persuasion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm just nervous and self-conscious, Veronique. I'm not as sexy as you, you know.'

She laughed and gave my leg a squeeze. 'Oh Anita! Let me ask you something, do you trust me?'

I looked at her hand on my leg and then looked into her eyes once more. 'Yes. Yes, I do.'

'Then let me tell you that you are just gorgeous. You have this beautiful face. And your body? Well, that's why I gave you the lingerie, so you could see for yourself. Are you wearing it now?'

I nodded.

'Then let me Skype my agent right now, Anita. All our communications are online so you don't actually need to go and see her. Can I do that for you?'

I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply. Five seconds later I nodded my agreement.

She got up and was attaching a webcam to the laptop when I asked her why she called herself Claudette.

'Oh,' she said, 'very good question. You don't want to use your real name for what we do. That's obvious I think. You don't tell anyone your real name except Olivia, my agent. Olivia is also Lana Zusak's sister, you know the website's name you were looking at, and she pays your money. OK? I chose Claudette because I just like the name. So you can pick a name and if Olivia says it's alright you keep it. Otherwise she can give you a name.'

'Oh, I see.'

'Keeping your identity secret is important for you. Another thing we can do is have temporary tattoos stamped on parts of our bodies or have different coloured contact lenses or we can wear wigs.'

A minute later Veronique had made contact with Olivia via Skype. She appeared to be behind a desk in an office and I guessed her to be in her mid-forties. She sounded friendly and had a nice smile.

Veronique took my hand and pulled me near her on the sofa. 'Olivia, can I introduce my friend. She'd like to do some shoots.'

I saw my webcam image next to Veronique's on the laptop and I said hello.

'Oh, very nice. Before you say anything else do you have a pseudonym? Because I have someone here who doesn't need to know your real name.'

I heard a giggle from some unseen person and very quickly I gave her the name of a favourite aunt of mine, Pascale.

'Beautiful!' Olivia was writing down notes. 'Purely as a matter of interest, are you Indian?'

'Partly. I was born in England but my mother is Indian.' I knew she was thinking that because of my cinnamon-coloured tone and also my long jet black hair and brown eyes. Many people automatically see me as Indian and I quite like the fact.

OK, Pascale, can you stand up so I can see your body.'

I stood and adjusted the hem of my dress self-consciously. She made a hand signal for me to turn around. I saw Veronique watching from the sofa, encouraging me with her eyes.

'OK now, Pascale, show me what you have underneath the lovely dress. Imagine I'm your audience, so entice me.'

I looked at Veronique again and she jumped up and stood alongside the laptop and webcam. She began to mimic the actions for me to follow. So I took a deep breath and copied her.

I began by slowly lifting the hem of my dress and inching it up my legs until I revealed the suspender belt and thong. I turned round to show the backs of my legs too. Then I faced the camera again and slowly unbuttoned the dress and eased it down over my shoulders and onto the floor around my ankles. I was standing in the underwear with tangible embarrassment when a different sight startled me even more: Veronique's nipples were clearly pushing against the lacy bra.

' Good. Claudette, can you explain to Pascale what we're about and I'll talk to you later. I have a meeting in 5 minutes. Pascale, nice seeing you and I look forward to meeting you in person very soon.' With that she was gone.

'You're in!' said Veronique as she stepped over to me and gave me a hug. I felt her cool skin next to mine and briefly breathed in her smell. 'And you look damn hot in that outfit.'

I had a sudden desire to hug her again but realising that I had such a desire was like a slap on the face. Just as I was about to put my dress back on she pulled me over to the sofa and we slumped down together, our legs side by side. She reached for and held my hand across her thigh.

'OK, let me tell you about lanazusak.com. You'll start by doing the lingerie shoots – different outer clothes, different underwear, different themes. OK?' I nodded. 'Remember we are an all-girl site so videos and films are mostly lesbian content. There are some solo videos too .....'

'Sorry, what does that mean?'

'Solo? For example, OK, a girl might be in bed alone when she decides to play with herself. You see? But again it's high class stuff. The money for that is very good. Not as much as with another girl but better than doing photos in lingerie.'

Her free hand came to rest on my knee and I was very aware of it now as I sat there in my underwear.

'The unique thing about lanazusak.com is everything must appear, must look natural. Exactly the way it would happen between two girls.'

My expression must have told her I didn't know what she was talking about.

'Nothing should appear to be pretend. We are the only website that shows a girl actually cumming or being wet with desire. It's not pretend; it's not saliva or oil or milk or whatever. It's real. You see?' I slowly nodded. 'You'll understand better when you see the videos and films.'

'Oh,' I said, 'right, but I'm doing only the photos, you know. It's just to get the money.'

Her hand stroked my leg, just above the knee. 'Yes, if you want. But imagine the money you could get with the videos.'

I shook my head. But two minutes later, as I slipped into my dress again, I was imagining the extra money.

12