Veronique's Persuasion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Um, do you want me to try the same as you did?' I asked.

'Mmmnnnn, yes, and use your fingers too.'

I positioned myself between her thighs until my face was mere centimetres from her sodden thong. She reached down to take them off.

'Put them inside your panties, Pascale. I want them soaked in your juice when I wear them to bed.'

I don't think I'd ever met anyone as erotically charged as Claudette so I did as she told me. I was actually still leaking so I plugged my open slit with the satin.

'Now make me cum,' she said.

She was most definitely wetter than in the video with Genny. I could see her engorged pink clit and I so wanted to set my tongue and lips on it. I think Claudette wanted the same thing as she reached down and used her fingers to pull the clitoral hood up to allow me full access to the bud. I did a long, slow sweep of my tongue across the bare clit and I heard a sigh and moan from Claudette. The taste was obviously new to me and, to my surprise, I loved it. I stuck my rigid tongue into her slit and moved it around then back onto her clit and hood. Her moans grew in intensity as I continued this sequence for a while. Then she almost whimpered, 'put your fingers inside me.'

I slipped my index finger inside and felt the muscles of her vagina. I started a pump action then she said, 'Another finger.'

As I squeezed my middle finger inside as well and slowly worked the fingers in and out I also put my tongue on her clitoral hood and licked it hard along the length. Her legs began to twitch and I could feel the muscles in her thighs tensing. Her moaning took on the husky edge I was beginning to associate with her and her breathing was more rapid.

'Close now ...... uuuhhh ....... Oooohhhhh ....cummmmmind .....' She was jerking so much it was hard to keep my mouth on her hood. Then I saw her bud which seemed totally swollen so I attacked it with my tongue and didn't let up until she cried out and tried to force my head away from her sex.

She erupted in ecstacy. I felt it with the surge of hot cum on my fingers which were still embedded in her and I felt it as her thighs banged repeatedly against my head.

'Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh' She was sighing out loud. She had no energy for screaming or shouting.

I stared as I eased my fingers from her cave and was greeted with a sight I'll never forget. My fingers emerged dripping in creamy goo and more liquid oozed out of her. I had a great desire to taste and swallow her cream so I put the fingers into my mouth and sucked them dry. It tasted wonderful and, despite what I had been through in the last half hour or so I was beginning to feel really turned on again. In fact my clit was coming alive once more.

'Take your panties off, Pascale, and put them inside me. And whenever you go to bed tonight I want you to wear them.'

Of course they were already saturated with my own cum but I did as she told me.

We lay there a while kissing and wordlessly staring into each other's eyes.

Finally she said, 'Just imagine doing this and being paid for it.'

'You don't need to persuade me anymore, Veronique.'

In reply she smiled and held my face and kissed me. 'Are you sure?'

12