Very Delicate Line

Story Info
Master teaches his Submissive student.
1.1k words
3.09
25.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
electrik
electrik
4 Followers

She wakes up staring wide eyed down at the dark pink sheets breathing rapidly trying to make some sense of the dream. She can't understand it. A dream so weird for her to be having; so different than any other dream she has had but yet in all its uniqueness it had aroused her. She can't help but think maybe she is reading his body language wrong but how could she; she has played the game for years. Hoping to finally meet someone as unique as she and to think he may have been staring at her in the face the whole time.

Looking through the pulled backed West Indies style curtains and the blind less windows she realizes it is time to put the dreams away and get ready for practice. The conductor would be none to happy if she showed up late once again. She knew this as she checked for overnight changes in her facial appearance. Thoughts of what to wear, things to do, places to go and people to see are trying to find order in her head but memories of the dream keep entering her mind like a stalker not letting you forget that they are there with little hints here and there. Finally getting into the shower after that last cup of coffee and trying to shake "the stalker", the hot water welcomes her as it caresses her skin. The warmth washing over her, she is able to get the day's thoughts in her head correctly.

Grabbing her by the neck feeling the soft flesh under each finger, feeling her throat move as she gasps for breath, she wasn't scared or so your mind told you. Suddenly you open your eyes and realize you are daydreaming again. Knowing you have no business thinking this about a member of your symphony but you couldn't help it. The thoughts of her instrument silhouetting her body leaving the two parts of her body exposed that are the object of your affection leaves your imagination to run wild. You can't get her off your mind.

You hoped she craved what you yearned for just the same but how could she but something about her, the way she flirted with you during practice something lead you to believe you both want the same thing. You wonder as you stand crowded in the elevator like sardines how could she know your secret, the one special secret you share with very few people? You wish you could share this sociably unacceptable pleasure but to scare her away you wouldn't dare do that, you couldn't dare handle giving away the little amount of flirting just to reveal a little about yourself. The flirting that fuels your "special daydreams" you have of her. Shaking your head to get back to reality hoping no one saw you with that glazed look in your eyes as the elevator finally opens to let you out from a ride that seemed like eternity. He lets out a scream and hoped no one heard as he looked around to check. Glancing he saw the object of his perversions was late; giving a sly smile and a little chuckle as that pleased him. He knew what he would have to discipline her and knew she would wear something to get herself off the hook.

Breezing in as gracefully as she could with her instrument strapped to her back she blushingly looked at the conductor as he gave her a look of disapproval. She quickly looked down still hoping the outfit she so carefully picked out for the mishap would do the trick and distract him from the too harsh punishment she knew she would receive otherwise. Besides she caught him, she actually caught him staring at her. Whatever he was looking at seemed to never be above her waist, maybe not even above her knees but she knew for sure it wasn't her waist.

Watching his face carefully as she set up her music and herself she knew she would be let off easy once he gazed down and she saw him inhale and exhale as though it was going to be the last breath he took for his entire lifetime. Those thoughts made her tingle knowing her outfit of dark fuchsia two inch high heels accentuating her toned, sleek calves, black mini skirt paired with a pink long sleeve shirt that showed just enough cleavage did it. She knew most the other women did not take to kindly to her outfit being she was a cello player but she did not care. If they too were this confident the would dress like this as well she thought as she gave a smirk poised and ready to take instruction.

After they played their finally note and were dismissed the conductor motioned for the lady of his desires into his office. Opening the door for her he inhaled her essence, directing her to the oversized leather chair in his low lit office with its mahogany walls, chocolate furnishings and scent of frankincense and myrrh. The chair put her legs at a good angle and level for him to take it all in causing his mouth to immediately water. He felt flush and figured he better finish this quick before he can't control himself and he is on his knees worshipping and she would be mortified.

He took the chair angularly adjacent to hers getting a full view of what he has dreamed of with hands sweating and not being able to take his eyes off her legs. To him they were soft and supple ready to be kissed. He longed to inhale the smell from her leg and feel the way it curved and met her ankle as it graciously joined the foot and slid into her high heel. He could feel the soft skin that made up the back of her knee in his hands and his lips caressed her knee. He just couldn't get over the way her legs crossed looking like silk waiting for hands to touch and tell it how expensive it felt. He tried to get his composure and discuss the matter at hand but she uncrossed her leg keeping them tightly together and sliding one closer to him. He almost fell out of his chair when she grabbed his hand and placed it on her knee sliding it down stopping at her ankle.

When she felt his hand become firm on her calf, his pulse beating like drums through the tips of his fingers she knew her dream might just come true, she felt they shared the same carnal pleasure and from his reaction she was right. Scooting back in the chair in his office she crossed her leg again with his hand still on her knee, smiling like a woman in complete control staring him eye to eye, she leaned forward a little closer. When she saw him close his eyes to inhale whatever scent he could of her she whispered to him, "Worship them as you wish, I know you want to," she guided his face and lips gently to her knee.

electrik
electrik
4 Followers