Vestal; Magda's Story Pt. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it that you'd like me to do?"

"Call me Sir please Magda."

"Yes... Sir?" Of course I was uncertain; this was all a bit much. He was my boss but I wasn't used to people speaking to me like that. There was being professional and then there was being creepy.

"Anyway Magda, I don't know if you will have guessed by now but the hotel is merely a fraction of the business we do here. We actually specialise in providing pleasure to customers and we'd like you to be one of our new girls."

"What?" At first I hardly believed what he was saying. This had to be some kind of cruel joke. "You're kidding?" I stood up, pushing my chair back with my legs. "I'm not listening to this." I turned towards the door but Jude had already locked it and was standing in front of it, preventing my exit. Blood turned to ice in my veins. This was wrong. They couldn't keep me here or make me do anything I didn't want to do. I'd scream. I'd talk to the police.

"We believe that you have what we've been looking for in a new girl. You're just the type we need at the moment and we know you need the money. Why do you think we hired you Magda? Honestly. You have no experience and no qualifications but you're good with people and now we know you're good with a dick inside you. You're so innocent. Customers love that."

"What?" I turned to Jude. He just smiled at me. "This is sick. I'm not listening to this any more I'm leaving." I heard Mathieu put something on the desk.

"Oh Magda, you're not. Not unless you want everyone to see what you did with Jude last night." It was a tape and my underwear. "We were going to auction this but if you do enough work for us then perhaps you can earn it back."

My stomach was churning and my voice and hands started to shake.

"You bastard!" I blinked tears away from my eyes. They would not see me cry. I felt like I'd got lost somewhere and stumbled into a nightmare. My flight or fight instinct kicked in and I moved forwards, attempting to grab the tape from the desk. I heard a click and felt strong arms grab me from behind. I struggled but was trapped. Mathieu put my shame back into his desk draw and grinned at me.

"Mmmn feisty. Are you foolish enough to think I haven't made copies? Let her go Jude, she can't do any harm. You can have until tomorrow to consider your options Magda. Just weigh up the pros and cons, I'm sure you'll come round to our way of thinking."

Jude released me and unlocked the door. I didn't stop running until I got outside, doubled over and vomited over the pavement.

12