Vesuvius Erupts

Story Info
College girl and boyfriend consummate their love
1.2k words
37.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just got out of the shower, and I was luxuriously enjoying my nakedness. My roommate rarely ever sleeps in the room, which means that I have the freedom of doing whatever I please from 10 p.m. until 8 a.m. – when she comes back to get ready for her classes. Most evenings, I shower but do not dress. I normally work the night away without the restraint of my clothes. Tonight was one of those nights. I sat unclothed at my computer, glazed over eyes, as I tried to decide how to go about my report on the GDP in the insurance industry. My mind began wandering to Ales. Alex seems to be the place where all my thoughts run as of late. We have been dating for several months now, but with both of our busy schedules, we find it really hard to spend much time together. Let’s just say that I was thinking about the softness in his lips when he kisses me, and the way that every touch seems magnified when we are together.

My reveries were suddenly interrupted by a loud knocking at my dorr. I quickly threw on my bathrobe and opened the door. Alex was standing there, with a dozen roses and a big grin. I knew in every pore of my being that Alex was the one. I also knew that tonight was the night we would consummate our love. Before I could even get out a “thank you”, he was kissing me. I can feel the grandeur of the universe when he kisses me. Only in his kiss can I know the meaning of forever. Infinity is no longer a mystery.

We walk into the room, never breaking our kiss; Alex shuts the door behind him. He unties my bathrobe and slides it off me, saying, “I see you’ve been practicing for nudist camp. Why didn’t you invite me?” I sheepishly apologize, as he kisses me again, moving down my neck. I stop him, take his hand, and lead him to the bed. Alex, being a full foot taller (6’2”) than me, embraces me, and it feels like I am surrounded by him. We lay down on the bed, and I slide his pants down his long legs, then pull his shirt over his head, taking in his scent. He’s not too thin, but not too fat either – nicely toned and clean cut. I look up into his blue eyes, and he begins kissing me again. I start to run my fingers through his hair, when he begins kissing down my neck again. I let him go this time. He kisses long and soft on my neck and shoulders, then moves down to my DD breasts. I murmur encouragement when he takes my nipple into his mouth, sucking and licking. My stomach burns with desire for him, and I feel like I have a volcano brewing inside my bones. I feel as if I can’t take it anymore, when he moves his way down to my belly button where he licks and sucks on my stomach. I begin bucking up, give him the hint that I want him to lick me elsewhere. He nervously chuckles, then kisses back up my body to my mouth.

I decide to show him what exactly it is that I want him to do to me. I start kissing his neck, and feel his breath quicken on my ear. I get even more turned on when he starts to moan. I kiss down his body, until I reach his dick. I take it in my hand, but cannot get my fingers fully around it’s massive girth. It looks close to 9 inches, and I can’t believe that he’s kept it from me this whole time. I mean, it looks like there is plenty to go around. He hears me lightly gasp, and I look up to see his face. He’s blushing. I drop my lashes flirtatiously, lick my lips, and kiss it gently on his head. I kiss down the shaft, to his balls, which I lick. He sucks in, breath quavering. I lick back up the shaft, to the head, which I take into my mouth. I gently suck, then lick back down the shaft. I make sure to get it all slick before I take his head into my mouth again. I have a hard time getting my mouth open enough to take it in, but I manage. I begin bobbing up and down, faster and faster. I can sense that he is getting close to coming, so I move back up his body, until he meets my lips with his. He then adjusts my position on the bed to return the favor.

With my right leg over his left shoulder, he kisses my inner thigh lightly, then licks all the way to the crease where my leg meets the rest of my body. I shiver, bucking wildly, wanting nothing more than to feel his touch. My lips, wet and swollen, call out for his caress. He then kisses my shaven mound, then uses his finger to slightly open me up for him. He touches my clit with his thumb, before lowering his head down to devour my womanhood. I gasp the moment his lips touch my clit. He licks up and down my crack, then lightly sucks on my clit. I feel like the volcano building inside me is about to burst. He doesn’t stop. I tell him that if he doesn’t stop, I’m going to come. He smiles and informs me that that is the point. He continues licking my clit, my hips grinding up to his face. I play with my breasts, and soon a wave of release is washing over me. My muscles are spasming, and I’m moaning uncontrollably. As wave after wave rushes over me, my body twitching without my permission, he spreads my legs wider, and positions his head at my lips.

Looking into my eyes, tells me he loves me, then begins slowly working his shaft the entire way into me. Once he is full to the hilt, I grind against him, trying to ease the pain of having something too big put into a space too small. The pain is beautiful, so beautiful it feels good. I feel my muscles stretching to accommodate his substantial size. I groan as he withdrawals, then pushes back in. Soon he is pumping ferociously, our whole bodies swaying, up and down against each other. My breasts are brushing against his chest, and he is sliding in and out of my body. I feel every inch of his length; his head hits my spot with every stroke. The pushing, the pulling, the movement, the breathing. The whole experience builds, everything speeding up until neither one of us can fight it any longer. “Oh god, love…Oh god.” “Yes, more.” “Harder.” Our screams become inaudible as we near climax, and all we can really hear is the song our bodies are singing to each other. He takes several more thrusts in me, and my walls tighten around him. It is more than either of us can handle, and we begin coming. The rush of his liquid into my body is like that of another volcano. We both collapse, my body still milking his huge cock for every last drop of his juice. We hold each other, coming down from our Vesuvian high. He lightly kisses me, and says, “I said I love you, and I meant it.” I tell him the feeling is mutual, and we fall asleep. My last thoughts drift to the explanation to give my roommate for the smell of stale sex and the explosion of clothes on the floor.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Double-Teaming Mel My girlfriend's sister asks for double penetration.in Group Sex
Everybody Needs a Hobby Cute young thing decides he needs a model.in Erotic Couplings
Ellie's Public Display Beautiful young woman is caught without her panties.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Miss Sanders Sex-Ed Class Lesson 1: Female Anatomyin Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Romantic Evening Ch. 01 It started with a note and ended by the fire.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories