Veterans Day

Story Info
Wife shows WWII veterans her appreciation.
992 words
3.97
39.6k
25
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Webheadga
Webheadga
74 Followers

My wife, Kathy, is a nurse. She is 5'2, has brown hair and curves in all the right places, and is 34 years old. She has large round tits with thick nipples, a firm round ass and meaty calfs perfect for biting. To supplement her income she works as a home nurse checking in on elderly patients that are still capable of living on their own. One of these patients is a WWII vet that is wheelchair bound and shares a house with four other veterans, they are all still of sound mind and remain fairly active despite their advanced ages. I occasionally join her on her visits with them to do an odd handyman repair or sometimes just to provide an ear for a story. On these visits I often noticed the way the men would stare at my wife, the way they would brush their hands against her breasts or crotch while she leaned in to listen to their hearts or the way they would cop a feel of her ass when she would get their blood pressure. A guilty little thrill now and then, who was I to deny that, especially since Kathy didn't seem to mind and would even linger longer while they squeezed her.

A few months went by like this and Veterans Day approached, my wife asked me if I would like to go check on the guys in the home with her and maybe do a cookout. I agreed since we had no other plans and it seemed like a perfect way to celebrate.

A little more background on the guys at the home, Jerry was her main patient at the house, he lost a leg in Germany and was now confined to a wheelchair, he still had muscular arms and a stern face. Stuart was the funny one, always smiling always laughing, he had the distinguished good looks that only age and good genes could bring. Tom was the youngest at 72, he was the only one with any chubby to him his once iron board stomach now pouched due to inactivity and a few too many beers. Mark was the only black man in the group and was in the best shape due to his daily jogs and workout regimen, he kept his head shaved and his beard trimmed. Sam was the oldest, he was nearly 90 but was still spry compared to men half his age.

As I loaded the charcoal and beer into my truck Kathy came out the door. It took me a minute to catch my breath when I saw her. She was wearing a short yellow sundress that stopped just below her butt, with thin spaghetti straps and a neckline that accentuated her ample chest. Her brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she finished the look with her black cowboy boots. "Is that what you're wearing over there?" I asked.

"Yeah, why what's wrong with it?" Kathy asked innocently pointing her toe to the ground behind her as she looked down at her dress. She gave a twirl and the dress lifted up revealing her black thong panties.

I stammered for a moment trying to ignore my growing erection, "Can their hearts handle you dressed like that?"

"Oh don't you worry about them sweetie they can handle plenty I've made sure of it."

I should have known then that she had something more than a cookout planned but I just figured she was going to give the old guys a little peep show to brighten their day.

I sat up the BBQ and began grilling burgers and hotdogs shooting the shit with Mark and Sam while Kathy checked on the others. Mark was describing a fight he had gotten in while on leave at some bar in Memphis when he stopped dead in mid sentence, we followed his line of sight to the yard where Kathy was playing horseshoes with the other guys. She was bent over and her dress was riding up over the bottom of her ass revealing her thong and her cute ass. "Damn" Mark said, before turning back to me "Sorry man"

"You took the words right from my mouth Mark."

The day went on nicely, we laughed and ate and more than a few beers were drunk. Kathy excused herself for a moment, I assumed to use the restroom, while the guys and me continued to bullshit around telling stories and joking. Kathy came back out and sat on the couch beside me. Jerry kept staring at her and would occasionally nudge one of the others to look in our direction when he thought we weren't looking. Kathy stood up and then bent over to pick up a napkin and that's when I realized she had removed her underwear and had been flashing her shaved pussy at the guys. She walked over to Jerry and leaned down whispering in his ear. Jerry shot me a glance and whispered back to her, she just smiled and stood up.

She walked to the middle of the room and began to sway back and forth. Slowly she slid first one strap then the other off her shoulders and let the top of the dress fall revealing her full breasts. The men, including me, were stunned. Here was my wife of twelve years stripping in a room full of seniors. She turned her back to us and crossed her legs as her dress fell the rest of the way to the floor. She turned dramatically and faced us. The guys starred at her, then at me and then back at her. She bit her lower lip and turned in a slow circle, it was then I knew how far she was planning on going, she shot me a glance that said it all. She was horny as hell and now was my only chance to stop her if I wanted to.

End part 1

Webheadga
Webheadga
74 Followers