Vibrating To New Levels

Story Info
Vacation reaches the heights of lust & passion.
1.9k words
3.82
84.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You hear the shower come on and me humming and whistling in the shower. You are already getting wet thinking of what I might have in mind for you. The margarita helps relax you even more than you were but there is tightness and tingling deep inside you. That feeling is that sleeping animal arousal that took over your body the last few days and it is insatiable. The appetite for sexual gratification and the demand for more will not go away. You know that somehow this man of yours is going to take you to at least the same height of intensity as the last orgasms and that is taking over your body completely. You wonder what he has in mind but you know that you will go along with whatever he wants, as he is a gentle man that would not hurt you. You tell yourself that whatever he wants to do to you will be fine and you will turn yourself over to him completely and that excites you immensely.

Giving someone complete control over your body is a major turn on and you are already dripping wet thinking of it.

You close your eyes and lay your head back on the couch and think again of how totally at peace you are inside. The boat is rocking gently and there is a slight breeze but otherwise just a beautiful day.

The shower gets turned off and you once again notice that your body is tingling inside. Your anticipation is getting stronger and you are amazed at how excited you are despite having so many orgasms in the last 4 days. It is almost like some animal has been turned loose inside you and it cannot get enough gratification. You can feel yourself getting wetter and you know that it would not take too much to get you to the brink of another orgasm and yet you have had so many.

I come whistling around the corner, flash you a smile and ask you how you are doing.

You just smile back and say for some reason or other you are extremely horny thinking about what I have in mind for you. I laugh and say “well gorgeous I have this fantasy of pushing a woman to new heights of sexual pleasure.”

You laugh again and say ”you have already done that so it is no longer a fantasy. Get over it.” I laugh and say “well then humour me on this one as I am still in control and I insist on acting out this next fantasy. Besides I kind of think you will enjoy it even if you do not get to new heights.”

You lock eyes with me and we are both smiling, big time.

I come over to you with a bag in my hand and open to show you the contents and there are numerous vibrators and K Y Jelly along with oils and lotions.

I take the largest vibrator and turn in on the lowest setting. It seems so huge and you ask me to be careful with it and I smile and reassure you that I would never harm you.

You lay back and relax and I move the head of the huge vibrator around your soaking wet slit.

Slowly and gently I slide it into your sweet pussy.

You are a little surprised at how easily your body adjusted to allow the vibrator in however you can also feel a trickle of pussy juice down the inside of your leg so you knew you were ready for almost anything.

The large vibrator is now deep inside you and you love the feeling as it gently massages the deepest depths of your love canal.

Your body is his to do what he want and you can only think of one thing and that is to reach the top of that pleasure ride that he is taking you on so you can ride the waves of another intense orgasm. You can feel the orgasm beginning to build deep inside you and you love that feeling. You are closing your eyes and moaning your appreciation and you feel another vibration at the entrance to your butt. The nerve endings there are extremely sensitive and your body jumps with pleasure as the vibrator rests against the tight little hole. You raise your butt a little and you feel the pressure as he gently slides it in a half-inch or so and then out. Your body tenses with excitement, as all you can think of is take me higher lover. You look up for a second and see me watching your face and you smile and say “my body is yours dear.” And you close your eyes again.

The vibrator slides in an inch and then out and then in an inch and half and then out. He continues to probe and your body is on fire with passion. The orgasm has taken over now and you have completely given in to your animal urges. You are pushing against the vibrator as it slowly assaults your butt and you can feel me start to slide the big one in and out of your pussy.

“Fuck me my darling fuck me with those vibrators of yours.” You softly say as your body is trembling in excitement.

I slide them both all the way in and I say all in good time sweet cheeks. They are both deep inside you and the vibrations feel so damn good. The sensation of your butt being penetrated is like a fire that is consuming your body. Your muscles are twitching and you beg me to fuck you with them so I say just a minute or two more lover let things build up slowly first.

You feel me position myself above you and you look up to see my cock and balls dangling above you. You reach up and grab my cock to take it in your mouth and I say no not yet lover.

I am above you and you feel my tongue flick your clit and shocks of pleasure flash through your body again. You jerk violently as that passes through your system and I say “ok just let it build slowly.”

Your body is twitching constantly now with the vibrators deep inside you but your clit is not being touched at the moment.

I tell you that you can now take my cock in your mouth and then you feel something get put in your hand.

I have given you another dildo and you reach up with it and place at the entrance to my butt.

My cock jumps in your mouth when you touch it to the entrance and you rub it around the edges seeing the muscles in my legs respond by tightening and relaxing so you know it is pleasurable.

Your body jumps again as you feel your clit getting some attention now and that orgasm is continuing to grow in strength. You know it will not be too long before you are consumed. The vibrators are now being taken out almost all the way and pushed back in both your holes. You cannot believe the sensations to have vibrators going in and out of both holes and this continual sucking on your clit.

You take that cock out of your mouth just long enough to say that you want to be used and fucked like you have never been before and then you lick the vibrator to give it some lubricant and you slide it into my butt a little a little.

The vibrators are now going in and out of you with a wonderful rhythm and you are starting to buck and heave as the orgasm is growing in intensity.

You can feel the head of that cock getting a little bigger so you know that I am enjoying this and getting closer too. The orgasm is gaining in power and you feel it getting ready to break and send you into waves of pleasure and I stops fucking you with the vibrators. You slide yours in and out of me and you can see me start to tense up a little. Your orgasm is stuck. It is just at the peak and it just sitting there waiting to be let go so that It can wash over you in waves. Your eyes close and you take a deep breath through your nose. Every muscle in your body is tensed and ready to be released. Suddenly I take both the vibrators and start sliding them in and out as fast as possible and I nibble on your clit and suck it into my mouth. You arch your back as you feel everything coming to a peak. You slide that vibrator in and out faster. You cannot get over the fact that the pressure keeps building. It should be cresting now but it isn’t it is just building and building and the pressure is getting unbearable

You have to take my cock out of your mouth as you need more and more air. You are begging me to get you to your orgasm. The vibrators are going in and out of you and your body is shaking violently. You continue going in and out of my butt and you can see my cock jumping in front of your face. You are having trouble getting your breath and you can hear screaming and then you realise it is you. Your body tightens completely and the vibrators are pounding in and out of you and suddenly you hit the top and your body relaxes for a second and then convulsions of pleasure take over. You can feel your pussy squirting cum all over the place and I continue to suck on your clit. You see that cock in front of you and its’ head is looking like it is going to explode but you are helpless as you are unable to get your breath. The orgasm is taking you completely and you see the cock jump and squirt its’ hot fluid all over your tits and chest. This just pushes you to new heights as it continues to flow over you. You are consumed completely and can only gasp for air as time and time again the waves of pleasure send you through pure ecstasy. You think for sure you are dying, as there is no way you are going to live through this much pleasure. Your entire body is tingling and once again all your nerve endings are having an orgasm at the same time. The vibrators continue their assault and that cock continues to jump in front of you still squirting cum all over you. You beg me to stop, as you cannot take any more so I remove the vibrators and begin cleaning you up with my tongue. Finally you are able to get your breath but you are sobbing uncontrollably. You start licking my cock and cleaning it up but there are tears rolling down your cheeks and you are sobbing and shaking like a little girl.

I swing around and hug you tight and we just hold each other for such a long time.

You see tears in my eyes too and once I confirm that your tears are tears of joy then I kiss you long and deep.

I tell you once again that you are the greatest thing that ever happened to me and we hug some more.

Finally you are able to talk and you tell me that you did not think it was possible but I have yet again taken you to new heights.