Vibrator Rush

Story Info
Combining the old and the new.
2k words
4.33
32.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I hate the flash - not my face.'

'No problem .. just stay like that.' Taking my first pictures of her now exposed breast, the low battery warning flashing, giving my wife the chance to comment again about how things get 'too complicated.' Something like this was also a reminder that electricity from a socket has the advantage of reliability, though with the drawback of a cable.

Not that my wife has ever used any battery powered toy, and has no problem with cables at all. Her first experience of vibrators was with a coil one, something she fell in love with in about 15 seconds after touching her clit with the rounded rubber tip. A minute after that, she was cumming, delightfully shocked at its power to get her off. Something I recognized, though for my first time, the coil vibrator had a cock cup instead of the knob attachment.

And it was the toy's married owner that introduced me to its powerful pleasures, sliding the edge of the cup's lip over my hard cock, following the bulging outline under my jeans. Overwhelming me in a way that other toys had never matched - with the exception of butt plugs, but that was adding anal play into the mix, and not exactly a stand alone toy, so to speak. Sharing such 'naughty' pleasures is something I enjoy, a reminder of a well spent youth. Especially now, in my very late 40s.

We had finished this morning's arrangements - removing her pajama bottoms, getting the towels spread, toy at hand, plugged in and ready. Along with a newly acquired amount of liquid rush in a reused older bottle, combining two personal pleasures for the first time, photos and rush being perhaps a less than professional combination. Added to the mix, however, was the idea of making porn from a first timer's reaction to the intensely sexual sensation of poppers.

Not that she was unaware of its effects, including how much I loved having my ass fingered after breathing in the scent. Yet now, she would be feeling its effects on her own body and mind, where she would be the one losing control, body anticipating even as her mind went to lengths to avoid the reality that she wanted her ass fingered while cumming. Something she knew from me a few times in the past - including watching some Italian hot tub bathhouse gay group sex porn as she went down on me after taking a deep hit of rush. Turning me into an ass slut, begging for her to finger me, then moaning when she did.

Apparently, poppers get 'staler' each time the bottle is opened - but the quantity in the bottle is unimportant. This means that keeping a 'working' bottle and a separate 'reserve' bottle in an airtight glass jar in the unheated basement lets the fun continue for a long while, much longer than back in the days of the original rush with its pellet, in the early 80s, where a bottle would only last for a few sessions at best.

Formulations have changed over the years, but of the three bottles with slightly different contents brought back from a recent trip (one my wife knows quite a bit about), this one had been the best. Not the luscious sledgehammer of my youth, back in the days sharing hits with my first girlfriend, her on hands and knees, me pounding her pussy from behind after leaning along her back to have our faces close, over the shared bottle. Often sharing a bit more as the first to exhale took in the hit from the second person. Becoming willing slaves to the intense sexual effects, talking dirty, grinding, growling, turning into pure fuck animals.

An effect later enjoyed with my next two girlfriends. But rush became a fond memory, as poppers became essentially beyond reach to purchase downtown easily, for reasons well understood at that point in the later 80s. Not that poppers ever completely left my life, as they remained available in at least a couple of big cities in a nation with very tolerant laws concerning recreational substances.

Now, after a pause of a couple of decades, another woman was ready to experiment with that particular locker room 'scent.' She was bottomless, on her back, more than slightly turned on, still a bit hesitant about having agreed to see whether she would enjoy poppers. In her case, while playing with her magic wand, putting it on her pussy just after breathing in the powerful scent.

She had also agreed to letting me take pictures, but that part of my planning was less than optimal. Admittedly, it was not that important, the thought counting more than the results anyways. Particularly in light of the likely fact that after a hit or two myself, it would be impossible to use a camera effectively. Taking pictures makes me far too turned on to concentrate on the actual process of making them.

Erect after taking the first couple of pictures, savoring the opportunity to start stroking myself, she remained a bit impatient. I always enjoy her winter fur, her hairy pits always turning me when looking at her tits. Especially in a place like a mixed sauna. Her soft leg hair is incredibly erotic to touch - just stroking it in bed makes me rigid. Feeling it somewhere like a mixed sauna's heated outdoor pool naked is heavenly. Though the temptation to slide my hand to her pussy hair is generally resisted, mostly from her side. Though in part by sliding her body against mine, letting my cock enjoy the feel of her ass or breasts, covering what is happening between my legs. Though she does occasionally need to hush me, as I tend to be vocal when turned on.

She tends to be quiet during sex, restrained in expressing her desires while extremely firm in rejecting what doesn't suit her at the moment. Unless quite drunk, in which case she has no problems being vocal about her desires. Rush tends to sweep away such restraint in my long acquaintance, and listening to my wife talk while turned on was one of the things making me so eager to unscrew the bottle's cap.

She moved a bit, fingers no longer framing her bush, bending her head to breath the scent in. Finished, she rolled over, picked up her toy, poised, holding it over her crotch while holding her breath. I also took a deep hit before screwing on the cap, picking up the camera in my left hand, tossing the bottle between her legs.

Then letting my right hand find my cock, the first waves of pure sexual power overwhelming me, hearing my wife breath out, words following as she brought her toy against her pussy. 'Fuck yeah ,, cum toy .. fuck yeah' turning into something of a chant, my aroused cock swelling in my stroking grasp. I was barely able to shift position to take a couple pictures, her pussy opening as my cock grew rigid.

I couldn't hold the camera and do a second hit, an easy choice to make as I put the camera down, re-opening the bottle and taking a long hit. Holding it in while listening to her sexy grunting form itself into words - 'finger my ass .. my dirty ass .. finger me .. hot ass .. finger my dirty hole .. hot hole.' I breathed out, leaning towards her face as she inhaled deeply in response, already understanding the basic nature of enjoying poppers with a partner.

In comparison to the past, the effects of this particular formulation were subtle, and very, very slutty. Something already known on my part, having first experienced this formulation in a large foreign city bathhouse, a city with a well stocked shop downtown, catering to my desires. The first time this bottle had been opened opened was while listening to two men fucking in the cabin next to mine, my cock being stroked by a stranger standing in the corridor, sharing the first hit, my hand easily having found his hard rod as we inhaled, my thumbnail having broken the plastic seal, unscrewing the cap, hearing a hiss as the pressures equalized before we both took a long breath to fill our lungs.

Now, still fresh in a different bottle, it was apparent that my wife had thoroughly succumbed to the fundamental appeal of poppers, getting off while jamming her toy against her clit. She was in much the same state as the very first time her pussy had felt the touch of the toy I had bought, more than a decade ago, surrendering herself completely to its intense power, drowning in the waves of orgasm it created, cumming repeatedly.

Her nipples were erect against her top, poking up, moans growing louder as she breathed out, spreading her legs wider, a clear invitation to continue her introduction to what makes poppers so hot to share in bed.

'Do my dirty ass - touch me now - touch my asshole - do me so good.' Her words brought me to the very edge, fisting my cock, the rush making my cock feel immense as I looked at my wife's available and wanting pussy and ass.

My left middle finger, already wet with saliva, reached for her ass. We were both fully enjoying this second round, lost in a growing sense of pure animal satisfaction, touching ourselves. The camera was quickly forgotten after taking a picture of where the bottle was between my wife's hairy legs, where I had thought I might do a third hit. But unable to hold the camera, finger her pulsing asshole and keep playing with my cock, the camera ended up to the side. As I felt her cum against my finger, her anal ring squeezing in rhythm to her obvious orgasms, her mouth still talking about finger fucking, I knew that there was no way to resist what was going to happen, and no reason to.

My own orgasm began rising from my heavy balls, listening to her play with her toy as I fingered her slippery asshole, knowing that her begging tones were being satisfied as I felt the continuing waves of her orgasm against my ass fucking fingers, having slipped two into her well lubricated hole. Something easily done since her pussy had been so generous in making her entire crotch wet, her first orgasms creating a simple path to follow to enjoy more, a familiar pattern well established over the years.

She is definitely a woman who squirts when cumming, quite distinctive from when she occasionally loses control, peeing in jets while cumming. The smell and quantity are quite different, not that I have ever stopped her from enjoying her toy when her hot cunt is orgasming, though she tends to notice after the pleasure subsides. Even while doing my best to disappear the results with the readily available towels. It wasn't that the evidence of her orgasming was something I wanted to disappear, being proof of how she couldn't stop herself from losing control while playing with her toy, it is just easier to keep things clean, so she can keep playing with herself.

This time, she was not as wet as usual. It didn't matter, my fingers enjoying circling her smooth anal ring, listening to her grunting in reaction as they pushed deeper as her ass opened and tightened.

'Yeah fucker - do me - dirty ass fucker,' her husky words bringing me to the very edge of cumming, the rush making my cock feel all powerful as she orgasmed again, again begging me to push my fingers deeper, her ass tightening against them, her mind clearly lost in orgasm as words like 'fuck toy' and 'dirty fuck hole' continued to tumble from her mouth, making me lose all restraint, cum pumping as my fingers filled her horny ass.

After switching off her vibrator, she asked in a wonderfully distracted tone whether any of the pictures included her face. 'No' was my simple reply, knowing that the camera had been untouched for at least the last quarter hour.

'Good' she replied, rolling over, soon falling asleep, followed by myself sinking into the comfortable blackness. After enjoying a Saturday morning like those from decades past, knowing my wife would be unable to resist future temptation when offered.