Vice Cop Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Lexie," he said, "you like classical music?"

She had been staring at the fire and when he asked this, she turned to see him. She surveyed him with her eyes and looked as if she wanted to laugh but held it in.

"Of course. Why else would the Professor invite me here as he has invited you many times?" she said to him, matter-of-factly.

"It's just that...it's so hard to find a girl who appreciates the symphony. Not any girl I know anyways. And the opera, you like opera?"

"I adore it. My mother sang for the Metropolitan Opera but that was years ago before she raised a family."

"O, good, because I'd love to take you to the opera."

She looked at him and was silent. Those eyes. That knowing look. What was it about her that captivated him?

"It would be a pleasure, Mr. Banach," she said, cooly.

"Call me Hudson."

The Professor returned to the living room with a tray of tea and snacks.

"Ah, good to see you two talking. Let's have our tea and discuss going the three of us to the piano concerto at Carnegie Hall next week. Dear me is it four twenty already? I've delayed tea time for twenty minutes".....

FOUR Hudson had showered and shaved and was on his way to the station when he witnessed a mugging. A slender black man, who was dressed in ragged clothes and looked like he was possibly high, snatched an old woman's hand bag and fled. The old woman was distressed and began to cry, as if she were a little girl who had just been struck. She fell to the street on her knees and wept. Not even started my day and already have to do my thing, thought Hudson, and sighed. He got out of his car and approached the elderly lady. She seemed relieved to see him and gently took his hand as he helped her up. "Officer, you have to get him. I had money in there, my social security card, photographs of my grandchildren. I - need -"

"Don't worry, ma'm, I'm on it."

Eventhough he was a big man, with powerful shoulders and body, Hudson could run as if he were a champion marathon runner. In a matter of seconds, he was scuttling down the street after the man, in the middle of a sidewalk that began to get crowded with people on their way to work or other weekday activities. The man lost his balance and fell against a mailbox. "Gotcha" Hudson said.

He slammed the man against the mailbox and took out his cuffs.

"Hand over that purse. You're unde arrest. Is this what you do for kicks? Just steal purses or what not?".

The man was silent and repressing his anger.

"I'm giving her back her bag and you're going to apologize to her."

"The hell I am. Stupid white women deserve what I do to them."

"You're going to have to shut up. Now apologize to the woman and get in the car."..........................

When noon came and Hudson's stomach cried for lunch, he decided he'd invite a fellow cop, Kyle, to lunch. He had just opened the door and stepped inside the station when he saw a group of cops, all male, applauding and staring at someone who was not visible in the crowd. Hudson's eyes searched for the person who was being lauded but he could'nt see a thing. Then he saw the Chief putting his hand over someone's shoulder and smiling in a way he had never seen before.

"She's the newest member of the force and I'm asking all of you to treat her as an equal. This force has never had a female cop and it was about time. Truth is, she's quite a force in herself. She has already made two arrests, which were difficult, involving child abduction, the man was armed and another involving capturing a rapist. I'd like to welcome Lexa O'Neil to the team."

Hudson saw her. It was the same classy beauty that had been sitting at Professor Goldstein's living room and whom he had been thinking about ever since. Hudson's jaw could have dropped easily. There she was, in uniform, looking self-assured and prideful, and somehow more tough in her uniform. But it was definately the same girl, and she was still quite beautiful. The surprise was too big. How could she be a cop? How could she have already done so well? This woman he had thought was an intellectual beauty who enjoyed wining and dining and he had already begun to have fantasies about. She had been on his mind since he met her.

Lexa was talking to the guys and receiving their hand shakes but had not noticed Hudson. Hudson did not want to look like he was speechless and surely his face would be noticed so he regained his composure.

"You haven't met our new girl, Hudson" said the Chief who had approached him and put a hand on his shoulder, "come say hello."

They walked over to her and Lexa's eyes took in the Chief and smiled. Then she caught sight of Hudson.

"This is Hudson Banach," said the Chief, "he's our star cop."

Their eyes met again.

"It is a pleasure, Mr. Banach," she said with a sexy smile, "and it's also very nice to know that I'm in the company of a magnificent cop."

To Be Continued...........

12