Vice Versa

Story Info
Horny wife's blowjob fetish leads to more.
6.4k words
4.21
46.9k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

A friend was getting married and we had the bachelor's party at our house. I decided, with my wife, Karen, gone for the evening that hiring a stripper was a must. It was a good idea and she put on a sexy show for over an hour. Karen returned home, just as the stripper was leaving. She asked who that woman was in her house. We told her, and that the fee was two hundred dollars. Instead of being upset, my wife said she should have become a stripper. By then, the boys were fairly drunk and feeling randy. Karen was tipsy, too, for she had a few glasses of wine with her girlfriends. She partied more with us.

She asked what the stripper did for that much money. I told her it was the usual, taking off her clothes. Karen mocked us by opening the top buttons on her blouse and rocking her hips. All of the fellows immediately clapped and shouted, "Go, Go-Take it off," as they did with the dancer we hired. I did not say anything to stop her, as my wife stripped to her white-lace bra and panties with them cheering her on. She shook her boobs and danced in her high heels. Karen ran her hands up her thigh-high nylons and slid them seductively over her panties. She reached behind her back to unsnap her bra, but then she chickened out, and that was the end of her burlesque show. Everyone wanted more.

She asked what else the stripper did for them. We told her a lap dance for the groom. Still half-naked, she then sat on the groom's lap and rubbed her tush on his crotch. He always had the hots for my wife and appreciated her playfulness. He gave her a ten-dollar bill. Others reached into their pockets, but I said that was all for her teasing performance. They called me a party pooper.

All of the horny guests were flirting with Karen, and she loved the attention. She put on a shirt but left it open and just her panties covered her ass. They had her surrounded and would not keep their hands off my wife. They were poking her breasts and patting her on the butt. Karen was getting excited with the groping guys feeling her out. I could see a wet spot on her panties. One of them took hold of her hand and placed it on the bulge in his pants. She squeezed his fat lump with a smile.

A few minutes later, I saw her standing with that same aggressive guy in the hallway. Karen's hand was inside the fly of his slacks. She was feeling his cock in the flesh. They saw me coming and parted. Karen said that she was waiting to use the bathroom as her excuse. I told her that maybe she should go to bed. She snubbed that advice. He went to the living room and muttered something to the others. I easily guessed what he was bragging about to the boys, for he was letting them smell his finger as proof.

The groom and I were drinking shots of whiskey, toasting to old times. Most of the other invitees were from his workplace, and we were buddies all along. He started talking to me about how he was unsure of the giant leap into married life. It was one of those conversations between two drunken friends. While we were chatting privately, Karen went into the kitchen for another glass of wine. There were at least twelve guys at the party, and I could not keep track of all of them. A few were in the kitchen with my wife.

When I offered the groom another beer, he shouted that I was coming into the kitchen. Karen bolted out and hastily passed me. She was tight-lipped and wiping off her mouth. Her bra was missing from under her shirt, and something glistened on her breasts. That wet spot on her panties clung to her pussy and created a distinct camel toe. I wondered what they were doing. The partying pals with her were tucking in their shirts and zipping up their pants, when I entered the kitchen.

The groom followed me and wanted to talk more. He was distracting me on purpose. I told him that I suspected something was going on with Karen, and he had better not be in on it. He did not warn them that time. I stopped in the dining room to check out the situation and saw my wife sitting between two men on the couch. They were making out with her. One had his hand inside of her panties, and she was stroking their cocks. I shushed my friend and whispered that we should watch to see what happens.

She was asked if ready for another session with her mouth, by a man with a huge cock standing in front of her. Karen nodded, before she put her lips on his hard cock. He held her head and pumped it into her mouth, while she jerked on the other stiff dicks beside her. Karen moaned when she swallowed his cum. Another fellow took the position and she sucked him off, as well.

The groom said this was hot and wanted to join the heated action. I had to agree. Karen never did anything as bad as this before. It was as if we were watching someone other than my wife at the mercy of these men, but it was she, and I could not let this continue. They were forming a line, when I busted them. I acted pissed-off and said the party was over. I told everyone to get the fuck out of my house.

After they left, I asked Karen how many men she blew and if anyone fucked her. She said three in the kitchen and two in the living room, but she swore that nobody had his cock inside of her pussy. She told me that it started with them kissing and touching her. Their hands were in her panties, while she jerked on their cocks. Then they wanted her to blow them. She told them no, but they pushed her down onto her knees. Their cocks rubbed her face and lips. She begged them not to, but they held her head and forced their cocks into her mouth. It was one after another. She never swallowed so much cum.

I told her to be honest and asked if she liked blowing them. Karen nodded sheepishly that she did. She admitted that she would have sucked for them, all night. My wife said she was sorry and promised never to do that, again.

2

The following Sunday, one of the fellows that attended the bachelor's party happened to show up at our house. He had to refresh our memories that his name was Paul. I remembered that he was the man with Karen in the hallway and the instigator of her affair. He also had one of the bigger dicks my wife spent sucking that night. I guessed why Paul was here. I saw, too, that Karen was keen with anticipation from his unexpected arrival. He brought two six-packs of beer and wondered if we would be watching the football game. We welcomed his company as a fellow fan.

Karen freshened her make-up and changed clothes. She put on a tube top, having her nipples clearly seen. A ball cap and cut-off shorts with half of her cheeks showing completed her outfit. Paul did not waste any time and flirted with Karen in the kitchen. He stood behind her, while she made snacks, and massaged her bare shoulders. My wife melted in his hands. I knew that she was already simmering with sexual excitement, for she was reading an erotic novel and had been playing with herself, all morning long.

After bullshitting about how our team might win this one, we took our seats in the living room to watch the game. I was in my lucky chair, while Karen sat next to Paul on the couch. I could see out of the corner of my eye that he placed his hand on her thigh. She reciprocated with hers sliding close to his crotch. Their eyes were on me, while she kneaded his cock, and he rubbed her pussy. They snuck in a kiss or two, as well. She then complained that it was chilly and laid a blanket over their laps.

I could tell by the fidgeting that they had pulled down their pants. My wife stroked his cock underneath the blanket, while we watched the game. I pretended not to notice the tented wet spot or the hard pumping motion going on under the cover. I had to listen without recognition to the wet slurping of his fingers inside of her pussy. Karen was jacking him off and sneakily doing it, hoping I was not aware.

I wondered how far she would go. I went to the bathroom and took a magazine with me, so she'd think I'd be in there awhile. I made it fast and purposely did not give her the detectable finishing flush that she listened to hear. When I returned, the blanket lay sprawled on the floor, and I saw Karen bent over his lap. She had his huge cock in her mouth. My wife was blowing him. I cleared my throat, and Karen jumped to the other end of the couch.

"Bob, I know that I promised, but I want to do it again. Paul has a nice big one. Please let me do it for him."

I told her that promises were made to be broken, and she could finish what she started. He saw that I was not mad, and she hoped that I did not mind. I gave them permission to have their fun, as long as there was no fucking between them. They agreed as they took off their clothes.

Paul had a very big cock, at least eight inches long, with a thick shaft that curved slightly upward. His hard cock throbbed and proudly bobbed on its own. A droplet of glistening pre-cum formed on the tip of the crown, before a strand of his sweet honey stretched and snapped. I noticed that he shaved his balls, which were as large as duck eggs with his left one hanging heavier than the right. Karen caressed them and moaned. They felt full of desirous cum, which soon would ooze down her throat.

Our team was losing, so I put on a porn movie to have an excuse for me to jack-off, but I was watching them the whole time. Paul sat on the couch, and Karen knelt between his legs. My wife made love to his cock. She rubbed it on her face and licked his huge balls.

"I am glad that you came back today, Paul. I love your big cock," Karen told him while stroking it with both of her hands. She milked his savory clear pre-cum and buttered it on her lips.

"I figured you would want another taste of my cock. You like being naughty with a cock in your mouth," he said. "I knew from watching you at the party. At first, you acted as if you were against the idea, pretending it was dirty and bad, but you loved sucking our dicks. You had an orgasm as soon as you put your lips on a cock."

"Oh, god, I had dreams of doing that," Karen conceded. "So many cocks came in my mouth."

Paul then looked at me. "You liked watching her blow us, didn't you, Bob? It turns you on seeing your wife sucking on another man's cock."

"She gives the best blowjob. How could I keep her to just myself?" I went along, but it was true what he had said.

"You are so right. Your wife is a good little cocksucker, and she should spread her expertise around. Is that not what you want, Karen, to put your lips on a hard cock and make it feel so good that it comes in your mouth?" he asked.

My cock throbbed in my hand when I saw her nod. My wife was being submissive to him. She wanted coaxed to perform. The brazen bull continued.

"Now do it for me, Karen. Blow me. Suck my dick and make me come," Paul told her.

Without hesitation, my wife put her lips over his cock and made half of it disappear. Paul pumped Karen's head on his cock. The thickly-veined shaft sunk deep to the back of her throat. Her hand was between her legs, and we could hear her fingers sloshing inside of her wet pussy. My wife had an orgasm while blowing Paul. She came on her fingers with this bull's big dick in her mouth.

"Just imagine this fat cock in your pussy, fucking you hard, and making you come, all night long. Would you like that, baby? How about it, Bob?" he tempted us.

Karen looked at me, and I at her, but neither of us gave a response.

"Suck it, Karen. That's it. Pull on my balls, too. Oh, honey, you are the best. You could play with my cock and blow me like this, everyday," he said. She hummed harmoniously in agreement and sucked harder on his dick.

"Oh, you fucking cum slut, you are making me come. Keep sucking me," he said and held her head on his cock. His legs were shaking as he came inside of her mouth. Karen swallowed his cum. She licked his shaft clean and thanked him very much.

Paul saw me jerking hard on my dick, with a glaze of pre-cum smeared on my lips. "You two are perfect for each other. She likes to blow and you like watching her do it. We could have a real good time," he said.

He then wanted to finger-fuck Karen's juicy pussy. She said please and don't you dare stop. Paul commented that her clit protruded nicely. It was abnormally large, and his massage made it stick out more. He also said that her pussy was tight with just one of his fingers inside. Two of them together were thicker than my cock. Three were all she could take. Within a minute, she was bucking and begging him to make her come. She held onto his arm and humped on his hand for all she was worth. The slurping suction drove me insane, as the tempo increased. Karen's whole body was shaking from the tremor of her approaching orgasm. She screamed that she was coming. Her pussy juices coated his hand.

Paul nodded to me. "Ready for another beer?" he asked. I followed him into the kitchen. His cock bounced between his legs.

"Your wife has a hot pussy, Bob."

"She shakes and comes juicy like that all of the time. My wife can come a lot," I told him.

"Oh, man, I love a girl that can have multiple orgasms. I think she needs more than you could possibly give her. Don't you agree? You know she loves to fuck and needs a big cock that can satisfy her."

"Yeah, but..." I stammered.

"But what? Would you not want to watch her coming on a big cock?" He squeezed his cock making the head shine and swell in his hand. Paul looked at mine and pitifully shook his head. "Tell me, do you jack-off a lot, Bob?"

"Yes, sir," I answered with respect to his superior size. "I jack-off almost everyday."

"I bet you do. And do you fantasize about your wife having sex with other men?"

"Paul, you are one advantageous motherfucker with your big dick," I said. "I know that you came here to get a blowjob from my wife because of what happened the other night. You think she is a slut. The party was a fluke. She never did anything like that before."

"Can you blame me? Your wife is hot," he said. "Karen liked sucking our dicks. She even said that she wanted to do it again. Hey, listen, I could set it up for her to blow some other guys."

"No more, it is over," I said but did not want it to end. I wanted to watch my horny wife have sex with them. "How many men are we talking about here, Paul?" I asked with a slight interest and my dick twitching bad.

"Two or three to start with, and they have very big cocks. You will not be disappointed, neither will your wife. You do know that we will want to fuck her, Bob. I am not joshing you about that," he laid it on the line. I could fathom it would lead to that.

"It is her Birthday coming up, hmmm," I pondered.

"Think about it, Bob. Picture your wife on her knees in a circle of men with her mouth on our cocks. We tempt her to do more, and she wants to. So bad, she wants to take all of us on. Then she asks you, with a pretty please, and you let her fuck. You will see Karen's pussy creaming on our big cocks, and her screaming for more. I guarantee that."

We went back to the living room. Karen was watching a gangbang and rubbing her clit. Paul sat next to her and put her hand on his cock. She glanced only a second toward me, before she started stroking it. He asked Karen if gangbangs turned her on. She nodded. He then wanted to know if she would consider doing such a thing with several men. She said maybe, if he were one of them and could tell her what to do. Paul assured her of that. Karen kissed the head of his cock.

My wife wanted to blow Paul, again. She asked him and not me to let her suck his cock. That time he made her kneel in the middle of the living room, while he stood over her and fucked his cock into her mouth. He called her vulgar names, which would have garnered a slap on the face for me, but coming from him the distasteful terms excited her more. Paul told her to jerk his cock and beg him to come on her face. No way, I thought, but she had both of her hands on his big dick and pleaded for his sweet release. Seven spurts of streaming cum plastered her puss and dripped onto her breasts. She loved it.

Paul wanted to be in charge, and I was letting him take control. He broke the barrier of restraint and released her guarded sexual urges. My wife played with her own pussy for him. He talked dirty to her while she fucked herself with a variety of sex toys, and she came on his command. Time after time, her pussy juiced profusely to his delight.

"Make it come, Karen. That's it. Let it go. Oh, mercy me, that was a good one. Yes, baby, keep making that hot pussy cream for me," he said.

"I love doing this with you watching me. It feels so fucking good. Oh, god, I am going to come again. Yes!" Karen cried out. Her body was shaking and her pussy was oozing cum.

"Oh, honey, you need fucked so much," he said. "I bet you could come, all night. Look at how hard you made me again. Come closer and kiss daddy's dick. That's it. Lick it all the way down to my balls. Now put your lips on the head and suck on it, while your daddy jacks off."

"Yes, daddy, make it spurt for me," Karen embraced the incestuous role.

They played along as father and daughter, which excited my wife even more. I always wondered about the relationship with her stepfather, who was the forceful type like Paul. Her mother hooked up with him when Karen turned eighteen. My wife told me that they were into swinging with other couples, and he arranged for her mom to have sexual encounters with other men as well as women. Karen also talked about the extraordinary size of her stepfather's cock. How could she know? He may have started her obsession to pleasure a cock with her mouth. If so, he trained her well. They moved to Nevada last year, but up until then, Karen and her stepfather spent time together at least once a week.

My loving spouse sucked Paul's cock four times, while I watched until well after midnight. I had been jerking on my dick and edging the entire time. My balls were aching to come. I finally let loose and shot a load three feet in the air, while Paul pumped his cum down Karen's throat.

"Think about what I said, Bob. You got my number," he said as he was leaving. He bumped my fist and kissed my wife.

"What did he say?" she asked right away.

"He wants to fuck you. He said that you need a big cock," I told her.

"Oh, honey, I want that so bad. My pussy needs his cock. No offense, but it is either skippy or jiffy with you and your peanut prick."

"Thanks for the reassurance, Karen. I know that you want a big cock, but if you do it once with him, it will go on and on."

"Bob, please, I want to feel a big cock in my pussy, and Paul wants me to do this for him. You did let me blow him. Why not let me...Oh, forget it. I never get to do anything I want," she bitched.

"Whatever Paul wants, Paul gets. Is that right, Karen? I saw how you were with him. You want to be his slut."

"Okay, Bob, let's just drop the whole thing," she said without denying it.

3

The next day at work, I kept thinking about Karen having sex with Paul and his friends. I could not get the thought of her participating in a gangbang out of my mind. My wife would do it, for sure. She loved being the center of attention for one thing; but truly, Karen never got enough from me, even after I gave her my best. I would love to watch her fuck until completely satisfied, and Paul promised results.

For dinner, my wife served me cold shoulder with a side of dirty looks. Karen was very quiet, pushing the food around on her plate. I said there was a football game on tonight and maybe we could invite Paul. She perked up at that. I saw in her eyes that it was more than just all right. I called Paul and asked him to come over. I said that Karen missed him, already. I told him that my wife felt the urge to indulge and needed his big dick. Karen listened and blushed. I saw her hand slip into her panties.

12