Vici Vidi Veni Pt. 01

Story Info
A soon-to-be emperor learns to do things the Roman way...
1.1k words
3.41
11.7k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
155 Followers

Greetings everyone,

Here we have a brand new project I've been thinking about doing for some time now. The subject? All those rascally Romans and their orgies... and everything else they did. This might be a bumpy ride, but all of you wonderful readers will be able to take it, I just know it. I haven't seen many sex stories combined with historical epics on this site, so I'm trying it out. I'm not a professional historian, but I don't think many of you care much about that aspect... And thank you to all those who continue to read and support my work, it really does mean a lot. To all you new readers... well, hello there! Why don't you sit down for a while?

Much love,

LadyDaisy

*****

The sun went up over the Roman Empire. Everyone from slaves to senators to soldiers woke up, ready to start their daily routines. In Rome, though, one young man had slept in. Well, several did, but there was one man who was by law and by blood special. This was Marcus Junius Clemens, or just Clemens.

"Get up, boy!" His usual bed partner, Cecelia, was already out of bed and playfully grabbed a vase like she was about to throw it at him. She was the daughter of a prominent senator, who had been introduced to Clemens when they were both quite young. They had been put together in the hopes that they would like each other and be willing to get married. The first step had been completed already, as they were good friends by now.

Clemens groaned. "Don't make me wake up, please... Surely there's nothing important going on today."

As a matter of fact, there was, and Cecelia knew it. She had been wearing a short nightdress before, but that would have to go. It did, and soon she was standing over Clemens with her small, firm breasts that showed off large brown nipples and a cunt that had grown a mane of thick pubic hair.

This wasn't something Clemens saw very often, so this got him up instantly. Smiling, Cecelia walked out the door. Clemens sprinted like mad to follow her, only to find she had put on a toga- although, unbeknownst to him, this wasn't the last time he'd get to see her like that that day. He didn't see many nude women, he lived quite a sheltered life away from his family. Clemens had had sex before, once with Cecelia, but not that much to brag about. He was around twenty, but his mind did not linger on sex at the moment.

"What was that all about, Cecelia?" Clemens asked.

"Well, put your sandals on. We're going to see your father."

Clemens' father just so happened to be the current Roman Emperor. Clemens, of course, was his likely successor, but that wasn't what they worried about at the moment. Lucius provided his son with an education that seemed natural, but was really preparing him for the mammoth task he would have one day. Clemens of course knew his destiny. He looked down at the road. When he was emperor, he was going to repave it.

When the messenger came, Lucius had just finished up with two young virgins in the garden. They were exhausted, but still quite giggly as they were pushed out. Lucius waited for his son. Although many of his partners were young, Lucius was old. His performance left much to be desired, even for an emperor. He truthfully did not know how much longer he would be emperor. Clemens had been prepared for everything he would need to become an emperor as good as himself. That is, except for one aspect.

"Father!" Clemens said, running up to Lucius's place.

"Ah, there you are, son. And you've brought Cecelia, too, I see." he said, giving a chuckle.

"Yes, Father. How are you?"

"I'm sure you know the empire is prospering, so I am prospering as well." They talked for a little while later until he went on, "Now you shall learn why you were summoned." He clapped his hands twice. Immediately, three young women came to his side. They were barely wearing anything at all... and they wouldn't be for much longer.

"You've made love with Cecelia before, correct?"

"Yes, father."

"Cecelia is good, but to be a Roman emperor you shall need more sexual experience."

"Oh, well I-"

"Hush. Ladies, you know what to do."

Clemens made no resistance, not when they moved closer, not when they got out his hardening penis, and not when they came to the ground. The youngest, about his age took his cock in her mouth without his stated permission- but he was alright with that. After she had swallowed several times, the next oldest dropped down to her back. She had a nice ass- the kind that seemed to be begging Clemens for anal. He obliged. This was her favorite- her ass didn't even hurt anymore when someone did it. The last one in line spread her pussy for him, and he went in.

Cecelia and Lucius were just standing there for a while, watching the sex. They were becoming quite aroused, so eventually Lucius made a move on her. Cecelia was in a good mood, so she decided to be nice to him. She got down on her hands and knees, and he got his erection straight up into her. Orgasm commenced quickly, but cum started going down his penis, getting into his pubic hair. Cecelia noticed and wondered what was going on.

Meanwhile, two of the women were left bored while Clemens worked on another. They were sometimes had intercourse in secret, but feeling the mood, they began sex with on another. The younger went to work on the other's clit with her tongue. Stopping for a moment, Clemens looked over. He had never seen this before, and so he tried it on the woman he was currently fucking. Not bad for the first time, she thought, but her family's servant did it better.

Cecelia and Lucius were still having trouble. The older man had come several times, but all of it went on him. Cecelia noticed this and started licking it off. It tasted a little funny, but the emperor seemed to be enjoying it. She saved his crotch for last. It was a funny thing, licking his testicles, not just in a sexual way. Some cum had gathered on the top of his penis. She licked it off with the most force and talent.

Many people came into the palace room for empire related business, but decided to turn away. Lucius would return to his duties, but it was his new duties that Clemens would be returning to...

LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
155 Followers