Vici Vidi Veni Pt. 02

Story Info
More adventures of the future Emperor.
841 words
4
7.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
155 Followers

On the night of his first full-fledged Roman orgy, future emperor Clemens wanted to have sex with his lover Cecelia again. She refused, stating she was tired. No matter, he masturbated all through the night, until he also was too tired to continue.

The next day was quite routine and mundane. However, the day after that was more of an adventure. A senator, Crassus, on orders from Clemens' father got him and Cecelia early in the morning. Clemens liked walking the streets of Rome. He wondered if they knew he was to be their emperor one day.

"Where are we going?" asked Cecelia.

Crassus told her to wait and find out. This was his first year as a senator, but he had already gotten a lifetime spot at this place. This and many others like it.

"Hi, Crassus!" came the voices of many young women in singsong unison. Some were dressed very seductively. Some had no clothes on at all. And, of course, some were in the full force of coitus. Crassus noticed a few other senators, as well as some legionnaries.

"Is this is a brothel?" asked Clemens curiously. He had read about them, but never actually been in one.

"It is." said Crassus, going up to one of his favorites. His cock was standing up in anticipation. "Say, you wouldn't mind our young friend joining us this time around, would you?"

"Of course not." she said. Clemens came over and was quickly undressed by her, as was Crassus. She was easily old enough to be Clemens' mother, but she could still take far more than two men. Her mouth was rather large, as she demonstrated when she took both of their cocks in them. Their cocks were not small, either.

It was just another day for her, but Clemens didn't want to be doing anything else. She sucked him dry and long after that. She was laying there with her ass out- another man had some of that. Crassus had moved on to another prostitute, but Clemens felt the need to have her body for a while. He laid down and she moved to give him a nice handjob. He was surprised he still had semen left when it came from his cock. The prostitute lapped it up with her tongue almost immediately.

Meanwhile, Cecelia had met two younger prostitutes who she had to admit were quite "pretty." Cecelia could find no men to have sex with, but she had never considered fucking two women. Many of their lady customers said the same things, although they came to doubt that.

Cecelia, though, was new to it and the two took that into consideration. They started out eating her pussy slow, taking in every fold and hair and making it feel love. Cecelia knew she was going to have to do this again, a lot more in fact. She offered to taste both of their pussies, to which they obviously said yes. Cecelia made sure to say positive things about about their vaginas and cum.

They could have spent all day in the brothel, but later in the day Crassus had work to do so he dropped off Clemens and Cecelia elsewhere. Them and one other.

Cecelia had asked one of the prostitutes she was fucking earlier to stay with them for the night. Although they didn't have to, she threw in a little bit more payment for her.

As their dinner was prepared, they began getting all sexy- it had been over a half-hour, after all. Cecelia kissed and began fingering her with a varying number of fingers at any given moment. Clemens waited until they had stopped for a brief moment and began having some of her ass. His cock curved when it was erect, so that ended up being a nice surprise to her. That made for a more interesting journey that his cum took.

"Your dinner is ready." said the server who came to deliver the food. He saw the threesome in process and then made motions to make it a foursome. They welcomed him in and quickly received a blowjob from Cecelia. His wife was sadly not as skilled as her with that, at least anymore. He came a lot, and Cecelia took it all. The prostitute then masturbated him, while Clemens was masturbating her.

Even after all the semen and juices everyone consumed, they remembered their dinner, which was getting cold. Clemens remembered Cecelia's favor from earlier and gave the server a tip.

Meanwhile, Lucius was getting dinner in bed, as he had with his previous meals. He was getting sicker and weaker in his old age. Not sick enough to sleep with partners, as he said. According to him, he would probably die in some insane sex act- not a bad way to go. Mostly, he used this to get his sexual partners to do crazy things with him.

This night however, he was too tired to even have sex. A relatively new lady friend shared his bed tonight and they just talked.

LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
155 Followers