Vicki

Story Info
She helsp 65-year-old man with computer & more.
1.4k words
4.06
126k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Merob
Merob
35 Followers

My name is Jack. I'm 65. The family next door has a 22-year-old daughter named Vicki. She's a wizard on the computer. I'm not.

I recently asked a nephew if he remembered the girl next door who used to play ball with a gang of kids in the vacant lot out back. He had asked if I meant the one who had nice tits that we used to watch bounce. When I told him that she now was in her twenties, he wanted to know if she had nice nipples. I didn't know.

One afternoon, I ran into Vicki at the mall, and told her what my nephew had asked. She wouldn't give me an answer. I mentioned that her dad had told me she no longer lived with the jackass she'd been with for about six months. Her dad said the guy just wanted someone to sleep with who'd pay the bills. She merely nodded.

She now was back with her family, living in a room they had added at one end of their lower-level rec room. It had a back entrance, as well as a lockable entrance into the rec room.

I told her about my computer problem, and asked her if she'd help me straighten it out. She said she'd come over after she got home and changed clothes.

============

My wife owns a school-supply store that's open 9 to 5, Monday through Friday, and 9 to noon on Saturday. During the past couple of years her interest in sex had waned. I discussed this with our family doctor. He told me that there was nothing physically wrong with her.

He's a member of the board at the 60-doctor clinic we go to. He told me that at one of their meetings, which included a psychiatrist, a gynecologist, a pediatrician and several female specialists, that such women had been discussed. In their clinic newsletter, they reported that for unknown reasons the sex drive of some women simply diminished.

============

Vicki came over about 2:30, and quickly solved my computer problem. She was wearing a short skirt and a T-shirt that clearly revealed her nice-sized nipples. She noticed me admiring her nipples. I watched them harden. And felt my hard-on harden.

"Would you like to suck them, Jack?"

Is the flag red, white and blue? Do birds crap on cars? I looked her in the eye. "I sure would. I'd love to."

She peeled off her T-shirt. "Unfasten my bra," she said.

I was awestruck. She was offering me her tits. I felt like a teenager whose date let him put his leg next to hers at the movies. My fingers actually trembled as I fumbled with the clasp.

The bra opened, and her tits were before me in all their glory. Vicki's knockers are only 32C. But oh what magnificent nipples, Half-inch long gems, the diameter of my little finger. Small aereoles that accented her gorgeous pink nipples.

She watched as I hefted them, and my eyes acknowledged their beauty.

"Suck them, Jack," she encouraged. I leaned forward and sucked. I always had loved sucking my wife's tits, but these were the best I ever had sucked -- by far.

Vicki cradled my head and murmured with pleasure. I was eager for more, so I said. "I'd love to suck your cunt."

She said, "I'd love that."

She removed her skirt and panties, crawled onto my bed and spread her legs, Jeez, had I gone to heaven? She's slightly on the plump side. And there she laid with her neatly-trimmed, wet pussy waiting to be eaten.

I put a pillow under her ass. Her cunt was hairy and wet. I spread it with my fingers, and breathlessly eyed her puffy cunt lips, enticing pink opening and engorged clit. I've seen lots of cunts in Penthouse and on the Internet, but hers was right there before me, mere inches from my face. And I was eager to eat it.

I licked it up and down, sucked each of the marvelous lips, plunged my tongue as deep as I could, and suckled her big clit. She wrapped her legs around my head as she sighed and her cunt filled with cum. "Your cum's delectable," I told her. "I've sucked only five different cunts in my life, and your cum's the tops."

She lifted her legs and held them in the air. "My cunt feels heavenly. Suck my clit some more, Jack. Make me cum again."

Needing no encouragement, I sucked until she came. I rolled onto by back and said, "Straddle my face, Vicky, so your cum will run into my mouth." All of the cum from her first orgasm, which I hadn't managed to get, plus a huge amount from her second orgasm, poured into my mouth.

It's wonderful that a woman's cum is thin and milky, instead of being thick and sticky like a man's cum. It's also wonderful how good it tastes. I never have tasted a man's cum, other than my own, and never want to.

I was lying there savoring Vicki's cum, when she jumped off the bed, donned her T-shirt and skirt, and grabbed her bra and panties. "Oh, Jack, I'm so sorry I can't take care of your prick. I have to shower, dress and be at work in an less than an hour. Come over tomorrow. You can cum in my mouth and my cunt."

My prick was soaked with pre-cum. It couldn't wait until morning. I had to jack off. O-o-oh! Ah-h-h!

============

The following morning, I headed for Vicki's as soon as my wife had left. I didn't care if she knew or if Vicki's family knew. I simply wanted to avoid the time it would take to explain that I was going to get help with a computer problem. Really a pecker problem.

I was nervous as a cat when I knocked on Vicki's back door. She answered the door wearing only a light robe that hung open. I gulped. Remember, I'd known her since she was a little kid, and was accustomed to seeing her wearing clothes.

She's short, and to be quite frank, somewhat dumpy. Her figure, though slightly plump, is perfectly proportioned.

As I gawked at her, she said, "Jack, I'm not used to you seeing me like this, and I'm somewhat embarrassed. Come on in and take off your clothes, so I'll feel more at ease."

When I was naked, she took off her robe, and asked me to "Lie on your back on the bed, so I can look at your beautiful prick and balls." Never had I thought of them as beautiful, but she told me, "All of the pricks I've seen have been longer than yours, veiny, and curved one way or another."

My prick is slightly less than seven inches long and is about an inch-and-a-quarter in diameter.

She lay on the bed with her face close to my genitals. "Your prick's so smooth and straight. It's a heavenly size to suck. And it has such a luscious looking knob."

I watched as she admired me. Our eyes met. "I want so badly to suck your balls and to lick the pre-cum off your gorgeous knob, that I don't know which to do first. But I love to just look at you. It makes my cunt wet."

She put her hand around my prick. I was so hard that I almost came. I watched in fascination as she nuzzled my prick to her cheek. Her expression was one of adoration. It was unbelievable. She was worshipping my prick.

Then, in turn, she took each of my balls into her mouth. Her gentle sucking had my prick throbbing in ecstasy. Never had my balls felt the way she made them feel. It was indescribable. It was driving me wild.

She momentarily went limp. "That was so thrilling it made me cum," she told me.

"Quick, sit on my face so your cum runs into my mouth." The cum on the insides of her thighs rubbed off on my cheeks, but enough cum dripped into my mouth to give me a small taste. As I licked and sucked her, she slurped the pre-cum from my prick and licked my length. Then she engulfed me in her warm mouth, and moved up and down as she lovingly sucked me. I spurted a huge load of cum, which she eagerly swallowed. She also came and flooded my mouth with her delicious cum.

While I was still slightly hard, she straddled me and guided my prick into her sopping wet cunt. She smiled at me as her vaginal muscles sucked me until I was soft. "I love your prick, Jack, and we'll have lots of time to enjoy it in the days ahead." She was right.

Merob
Merob
35 Followers